Carrington Creative Photography Reviews

Carrington Creative Photography 4
Carrington Creative Photography 5
Carrington Creative Photography 6

Darcy · Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Theresa for our St. Patrick’s Day wedding was the best decision we made! She is so talented and goes above and beyond to deliver the photos of your dreams! If you’re looking for vibrant, timeless and drop dead gorgeous photos look no further!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Meliss · Married on 10/28/2017

Great to work with and gorgeous photos

Theresa was so easy work with for our large wedding. We met with other photographers before deciding, but felt that Theresa was more laid back and less pushy, and boy were we right. She took amazing photos both staged and candid. We had 300 (!!) people at our wedding and she able to capture moments that we missed out on. Our photos look amazing and one we decided on prints and photos to put in our album she got them to us super fast! I would highly recommend Theresa to friends!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Carrington Creative Photography 7
    Carrington Creative Photography 8
    Carrington Creative Photography 9

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2017

We used Theresa for our September 2017 wedding and she was amazing! Her warm personality made everyone comfortable. She was very flexible with packages and pricing, basically made us our own package ! From the first meeting to the big day and after, it has been a pleasure working with her! We received some photographs almost immediately after the wedding. Now we have our entire collection and every single picture is stunning! She really captured the feeling of the night and everyone's individual personality ! I would recommend her for ANY event where photography is wanted. She will be the only photographer I ever use !

Sent on 12/06/2017

Candice Rouisse · Married on 09/16/2017

Carrington Creative

When it was our turn to get married, we knew there was only one photographer that we wanted. You see our best friends were married a year before my husband and I were engaged. They chose Theresa from Carrington Creative, seeing as my husband and I were in the wedding we got to know Theresa rather well. My husband who doesn't like to have his picture taken absolutely loved Theresa professionalism and her approach to the wedding pictures. So it was a no brainier on who we wanted to capture our special day. So we called Carrington Creative. Theresa scheduled us right away and we went to her studio to talk options and prices. She has great packages but also you can create your own. She really works hard to build a package around what you need/want for photos and albums. After the initial meeting, she did a site visit just so she can see what she is working with and didn't have any suprises. She went above and beyond to make sure that she was appropriately perpared and that she knew exactly what we wanted, so that on our day we already knew the game plan. Overall, Theresa is a professional and has extremely into the details to make sure she captures the day perfectly! I can't say enough about how amazing that she is. Except that we chose are wedding day over weather she was available that day! I will and have recommended her to everyone for wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Cathy Merritt · Married on 06/24/2017

June 24, 2017

Theresa was amazing to work with. We used her services during our big Portuguese Wedding in 2017. She offers great packages that work for any couple and makes you feel so comfortable during the entire process. When we initially met with her I knew instantly she had to photograph our wedding. She has a wonderful eye, her pictures are great and she creates amazing photo albums. She also made our guest book with our engagement photos and our wedding thank you cards. Theresa was able to capture our day better then I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend her to anyone and actually my cousin is using her this coming September.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • F

Filipa Morais · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing photographer

Theresa has been there for all of our biggest moments, from taking our engagement photos, to capturing the fairytale of our wedding to just 4 months ago taking pictures of our first son. Her dedication and detail to her work is beyond beautiful. All of her pictures truly bring to life the love my husband and I have. Theresa is very hands on through every process from prior to taking pictures to all the final details. Theresa is the most amazing photographer and I cannot day enough good things about her and her work!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Darcie · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely enjoyed having Theresa as our photographer at our wedding! She is the best in the area! Had so many compliments on her work and how much attention she puts into her work and her clients!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

Theresa is amazing...very passionate about her work and it shows! My wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

elissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Theresa with Carrington Creative Photography did both our engagement & wedding photos. We couldn’t be happier with both! She pays amazing attention to every little detail, so you don’t have to! And Theresa really has a unique ability to capture even the most intimate moments on your special day.
    Everything from assisting with planning your wedding day timeline, to capturing candid moments, she truly goes above & beyond!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Carrington Creative Photography 10
    Carrington Creative Photography 11
    Carrington Creative Photography 12

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Theresa was amazing from the very beginning! She made us feel comfortable from the start even after just meeting with her for our first couples photography package review. She works well with you to make sure you get all the shots you are looking for and captures magical, special moments along the way. She is very professional and knows exactly the right angles and lighting to use for each and every shot. Her photographs are breathtaking, capturing magnificent color and creative, unique pictures. Theresa exceeded my expectations and delivered beautiful pictures of our wedding day from getting ready all the way to having fun on the dance floor with family and friends! I highly recommend Theresa Carrington of Carrington Creative Photography as a photographer to capture all the magical, unfrogettable moments you never want to forget and always have for years to come!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

I love Theresa she is amazing at what she does. Not only is she an amazing photographer she’s one of the best at graphic design. She has done our engagement session, wedding photos , & family photos etc. You will not regret booking with her. She’s like family and that’s how she treats everyone. Thank you Theresa for your hard work and dedication on making every photo fabulous and memorable.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Julie + Michelle · Married on 06/04/2016

Theresa photographed my wedding last June. Every time I look at my wedding photos, I can’t believe how well she was able to capture the moment. I can honestly say that I couldn’t be any happier with the results of our wedding album/pictures. Theresa made the day so special and she was very creative with her photography. I cannot say enough good things about her photography. Every time someone sees my photo album, they tell me it’s the most beautiful wedding album they have ever seen. Thanks for capturing the emotions of that day. I highly recommend Theresa as your wedding photographer. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/30/2017

I picked Carrington Creative Photography because I saw how professional she was during my friends wedding that she photographed. I was impressed with her knowledge of lighting and position to make sure she captured the perfect picture. After the pictures were developed I was blown away with how beautiful they were and how she managed to capture the wedding to tell the story of that day. It was such an easy process working with Carrington Creative Photography as well. I chose them and after I made that decision I moved the Austin, TX. I did not feel disconnected from my photographer. The week before the wedding we had a meeting to go over the timeline of the wedding. She had some suggestions I didn't think about. And because of her suggestions the timeless was seamless. After looking over my photos I am blown away. I am in LOVE with them. I love how she captured each moment and you can see how the days events came together. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

Theresa was amazing, from the moment we had our first meeting, to our wedding day, and still now during our picture viewing and selections process. She captured such wonderful memories that we will cherish always. She made us feel comfortable and cared about making sure we had all the pictures we wanted from family shots, to friends, to fun and silly shots, whatever we wanted she always accommodated. What makes Theresa stand out is that she does genuinely love to take pictures and capture moments in such a way that take your breath away and shows that she takes the time to make every photo look perfect because she cares. The time, effort and detail she puts into each single photo is amazing. I hope to continue to use her in the future and also will be recommending her to friends and family for there photo memories. She is the real deal and great at what she does, everyone who has seen our photos are wowed by them and love the way they came out, she captured our day beautifully and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/19/2015

Overall, My wife and I are thrilled about the choice that we made to have Theresa being our wedding photographer. She made both of us feel like she genuinely cared from the moment that we met her. She has a very personal touch and she truly cares about our needs that made our day very special. She was very easy to work with and a lot of fun to be around. I have already recommended her to a few of my friends and wouldn't hesitate to use her again for any future needs. She was truly there for our special day, easy to communicate with, and very professional. Our photos came out fantastic and we are thrilled to show our family members and relatives going forward. Theresa is very organized which reduced the stress for us on our day. She was able to make a schedule for us that she couldn't easily change. Thank you Theresa for being awesome. We are very happy that you were able to share such special time with us. Again, You are the best. Wouldn't have had it any other way!

Jamie and Kristin!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Christopher · Married on 09/18/2015

What an amazing person!

Theresa is the perfect person to photograph your special day. Her intelligence, care and personal touch are not only put to the best use to record your day, she helps encourage and motivate while the events unfold.

Our wedding day was perfectly recorded (I cannot relate how many times I have been told her work should be on magazine covers and has been adored) , and I am so thankful that Carrington Creative took such care before, during and after.

Theresa puts her heart and souls into her art--she is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Wonderful person, did an amazing job. It was very nice to have her as part of our special day. We loved her, and she is very professional. Very happy we chose her. I recommend her to my friends. Theresa is a very organized person, and helped us get less nervous for our special day. She was very polite to everyone, we loved and I I am very happy we decided to call her. We called her two months before the wedding day, but she was always there for us. We had an amazing experience when she took our engagement pictures. She was always giving us advices, and the pictures came out beautiful. On that day we had so much fun, and she did an amazing job. She is very professional and we are very happy with our album pictures.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Amy · Married on 01/17/2015

My wedding was a destination wedding in Punta Cana and I would only trust Theresa at Carrington Creative Photography to capture the beauty of Punta Cana. We had 75 guests in attendance and Theresa was able to capture the entire event perfectly. Her pictures were absolutely stunning!!! Almost a year has passed and I still see people who compliment my wedding photos that they have seen on social networks. I refer her to anyone looking for an extremely talented, patient, creative and imaginative photographer. Theresa is a perfectionist and takes immense pride in her work. My sister has also hired her for her wedding in June 2016 and she has no doubt her wedding will be captured with the same talent Theresa always displays in her work.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2014

Absolutely wonderful photographer. Very attentive to detail as well as your wants and needs. Provides advice according to scenery and light in order to take the perfect picture. Very fun, creative, upbeat and extremely polite. Communication is also amazing. We used her for engagement and wedding pictures and will also use her in the future. Highly recommended; 5-star service.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Stacy · Married on 09/20/2014

Theresa is amazing! We had planned a very small, short notice wedding with a small budget. We went to view some of her work I her office and it was amazing! She's also a graphic artist and that really shows in her work!! She was so accommodating and met us at all of our stops through the day. She even let us have a short payment plan!! Our families loved her during the wedding and even more after they saw the photos!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kristin · Married on 07/05/2014

Calling all Brides and Grooms, CARRINGTON CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY by Theresa Carrington is the Photographer for you! When I got engaged I knew immediately that I had to have Theresa Carrington as my wedding photographer. Before we picked the venue or the dress, we knew. In the past 8 years I have been a bridesmaid in 17 weddings and Theresa Carrington was the photographer at one of the weddings and after being photographed by numerous photographers at different weddings I knew she was a gem and that I had to have her. She is amazing.

Reasons I literally LOVE Carrington Creative and why you need to pick Theresa Carrington to capture your wedding:
    1. Theresa showed up early in the morning and literary stayed until the last guest left the wedding late at night. She took thousands of perfect pictures and captured every moment. Most photographers leave after the cake is cut but she stayed and captured everything and asked us constantly how we were doing and what she could do for us.
    2. Even though she was there 100% of the time she was a ghost. She was never in the way of a moment nor did she take time away from us being in love. What she captured was perfectly composed and organic which made it so much more beautiful.
    3. Theresa worked so hard to get to know us and capture our day exactly in the style we wanted. She met with us several time and even visited our venue in advance at the correct time of day to scope out the natural lighting.
    4. She had the most fun and delightful presence. I loved being called beautiful and gorgeous all day long by her! :)
    5. Her pricing is fantastic! You get more photos than you can imagine for a great price and when you look at the final products you will think that you should have paid her 3 times what you paid her! I could say a dozen more wonderful things but I am out of review space. She is PERFECT and WE LOVE HER!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/05/2014

5. Her pricing is fantastic! You get more photos than you can imagine for a great price and when you look at the final products you will think that you should have paid her 3 times what you paid her! We could say so many more wonderful things but I am out of review space. Pick Theresa, she is WONDERFUL!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Words cannot describe my love and appreciation for Theresa! She is not only an amazingly talented photographer but a loving, fun and kind person! We immediately knew after meeting her that she was the one for our special day! Her eye for each shot is just amazing! Theresa will most definitely be our lifelong photographer for all of our big moments! From our amazing engagement shoot in which she was so patient and loving with us as we had to get the perfect shot with our puppy to our wedding day everything was perfect. I am blown away by my love for our photos! I have looked at them almost every day since she started our album and I continue to get calls and messages daily about how beautiful our pictures are! Theresa goes above and beyond to make sure every shot you want you get! I got the one picture I was dying for the typical "I found this on Pinterest" picture and she couldn't of captured it better! She blew our expectations out of the water! I would absolutely hands down recommend Theresa to anyone, in fact my husband has already done so :) we were so blessed to have met Theresa and look forward to what our photography future with her holds!!
    -Caitlyn and Steve Ziobrowski

Sent on 07/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2013

Theresa is by far the best photographer we've come across. I've known her for years and wouldn't dream of having anyone else photograph our wedding. She is one of the friendliest, happiest people I know, and it shows in her pictures. She felt like a family member celebrating our day, instead of just a photographer. She spent so much time photographing our day and the results are amazing. We have gotten so many compliments and been told countless times that our pictures look like they belong in a bridal magazine. I've followed her work for a number of years and am always impressed with the results. I love how every one of her pictures are unique and special to each couple. She does not have two pictures that are even close to being the same, she's always brainstorming new ideas. She made us feel very welcome and couldn't have been easier to work with.

Before our wedding she took the time to meet us at our house and also the reservoir we would be taking pictures at on our wedding day. She went through our house and found the best lighting and places we would be taking the pictures. Then at the reservoir she was great about walking around and deciding the best spots to pose in order to get the sun and the lake into our pictures. She even had us meet about the same time we would be there on our wedding day so the lighting would be about the same. We were very impressed with how much thought was put into making our pictures as perfect as they could be.

We couldn't be any happier with our wedding pictures and will definitely recommend her to anyone we know that is getting married. She will certainly be taking more pictures for us in the future!!

~Ryan and Amanda Lemieux

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

Theresa was outstanding! Not only was she extremely professional but also very personable. Beyond our initial meeting, Theresa also met with us a couple days before our wedding to scope out were we were planning on getting ready and the lighting of our location. She is extremely creative, meticulous, and impressive in every way. She made the photos fun and painless on the day of the wedding; even for those that hate taking pictures. Our family and friends are still shocked at how gorgeous the photos came out. She is able to pop out color exceptionally well to make each and every photo absolutely perfect. We highly recommend Theresa from Carrington Creative Photography. We are even talking about using her again when we decide to have kids.

Sent on 08/09/2013