Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 4
Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 5

Nancy · Married on 10/16/2019

Great experience

Carrie did a wonderful job; she arrived early and worked quickly. She listened to what I wanted and did a great job recreating the looks I showed her pictures of. She was very responsive and polite via email, which was important to me as a bride traveling from several states away. Everyone who saw me commented how beautiful, effortless, and natural my hair and makeup looked- an added plus! I would recommend Carrie to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as your Artist, Nancy! I loved hearing how your Elopement has developed. Your dress was so elegant. I wish you both all the very best!!

Samantha Cook · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfection

Carrie was amazing, from the trial to my wedding day. She was able to give me EXACTLY what I was looking for, and my hair held up perfectly all day, despite having to hike (in my dress!) to our ceremony spot. Thank you so much Carrie!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Sam. I really loved creating your Bridal hair! Also hearing your love story was wonderful. :) All the best to you both!!

Anette Edington · Married on 10/03/2019

Sedona Elopement

Carrie was a delight to work with. She did a great job with my makeup and offered her suggestions.

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 6
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Loved working with you Anette!! I enjoyed hearing about your road trip and love story!! Your a stunning Bride :) Congratulations!

Rachael · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful look and very timely

Carrie did an excellent job! She is very timely and runs ahead of schedule which is very important on your wedding day! Everyone’s makeup and hair was beautiful and we were all happy with our look. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Rachael, thanks you for choosing me as your Artist! I absolutely loved your wedding dress..so stunning! I really enjoyed your Bridal Party your second family. You are surrounded by amazing friendships! Many blessing to you both.
  • Mila

Mila Craila · Married on 07/11/2019

Excellent job!

Carrie did my hair and makeup for my anniversary photo shoot when my husband and I were on vacation in Sedona. Carrie did a wonderful job! My hair and makeup looked amazing! Besides, we made a great connection and worked together on two styled shoots in Chicago and Sedona (I am a photographer). I highly recommend Carrie to anyone who would love a wonderful experience and a great quality work. She has a very friendly and warm personality and so much fun to be around!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Mila, it was wonderful to work with you on your Anniversary shoot in Sedona! Thanks for choosing me as an Artist for both yourself and your clients. I really appreciate your passion for creativity!
  • Sarah

Sarah Stuber · Married on 06/22/2019

She’s Amazing

I can’t say enough about Carrie, her work, and her professionalism under pressure. When we decided to elope, Carrie came recommended and was sure to be there even though we were marrying more than 1,000 miles from home. We met at a hotel for her to do my hair and makeup as well as my daughter’s. She started with my daughter’s hair and about halfway through her makeup the power went out. I became extremely nervous as the rain poured down in Sedona and we were told an entire grid was without power, just hours before we were set to get married. Carrie just kept on going and assured me that everything would be fine. She proceeded to do my hair and makeup in the dark, with just the light that was coming through the raindrops. Just as she was putting the finishing touches on, the power came back on. And in the end, she had done an amazing job!! I absolutely loved my look and even more loved my hair that she didn’t use a single heated tool on. She is amazing!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Sarah, thank you for choosing me at your Artist! I loved working with you and your daughter. Your love story was so inspiring! It was a difficult situation regarding the unexpected storm although everything was wonderful as I hoped for you!! May you both have a happy and healthy marriage for a lifetime.

Ashley Baker · Married on 06/20/2019

Absolutley wonderful!

Carrie just did my make up and hair for my wedding last Thursday. She did an amazing job and I have never felt more beautiful. She was kind, knowledgable and professional. She absolutley made my day special ❤ thank you for everything Carrie!

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 7
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 8
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 9
    Sent on 06/22/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Ashley, I loved being apart of your special day! Your love story is so beautiful!! Thanks for choosing me as your Artist. :) Your Venue was a hidden GEM!!
  • Alasha

Alasha W · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing :)

Carrie went above and beyond on my wedding day. Not only did she do an amazing job on my hair and make-up, but she did a beautiful job on all my girls, my mom, and the mother of the groom. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! She also helped so much with much-needed advice and information to help us keep the day on track. I can't express how much that advice helped me keep my nerves in check. Carrie made it such a fun experience and none of us will forget it any time soon! :) Thank you!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Alasha, thank you for choosing me as your Artist! I absolutely loved working with your kind and funny Bridal party. You are surround with so many beautiful people that traveled great distance to be apart of your special day! The love in the room was a joy to be apart of. Thanks again! Can’t wait to see your images!!

Lucy · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service.

Carrie is just wonderful. She was quick to respond to emails pre-wedding and always friendly. I was not able to do a practice run with Carrie as I live out of state but her artistic vision put me at ease. She did a fantastic job on my hair and make-up and
    My mother’s hair on the day of that wedding. She was so cute pleasant to work with and put my nerves at ease. Thank you again Carrie!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Lucy, thanks for choosing me as your Artist! I loved working with you and your mother. Your so. Really made the day so special. I can’t wait to see your gallery of pictures. May you both have an amazing lifetime of happiness!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/20/2019

Flawless experience!

Carrie was an absolute joy to work with. I am fairly particular about how I like my hair and makeup to look, and she was able to get exactly what I was looking for after looking at maybe three inspiration photos. Carrie was so wonderful on my wedding day, and really helped calm my nerves - she even helped me find a good place to hang up my dress and veil in the room so that they could both air out. She did incredible work on both my hair and makeup and my new sisters-in-law hair and makeup - we all felt so beautiful. My hair stayed in place all night and the makeup lasted all day until I washed it off after the big event. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to hire Carrie again! I am so grateful! Thank you so much, Carrie!

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 10
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 11
    Sent on 01/27/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Ally, I absolutely LOVED your classic Hollywood glam bridal look! I really enjoyed seeing the bond that you three ladies have. It was very special....I know you will have so much fun with them through your life with your hubby! Thanks so much for choosing and trusting me at your Artist! I will you both a lifetime of happiness!

Kim · Married on 12/22/2018

Fabulous Hair and Makeup

Carrie was fabulous! Great communication. Great service. She did a wonderful job on our hair and makeup for my wedding day. She did exactly what we wanted for hair and makeup and was very flexible. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kim! I was happy to be apart of your special holiday wedding as your Artist. I really enjoyed hearing your love story and the hairpieces your mother in law handmade!
  • Peter and Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2018

So very happy!

On time, easy to get along with and beautiful work!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Michelle, thank you for choosing me as your Artist! I loved how sentimental your Bridal party was. Your daughter singing and playing the guitar was just amazing.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2018

Exactly the Hairstyle I requested

Carrie did a great job creating exactly the hairstyle that I had requested. She is prompt, professional and personable. Great wedding day experience!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Lisa, thank you for choosing me as your Artist! I loved hearing all the memories you had with your best friend. I hope all 4 of you enjoyed your trip to the Grand Canyon and Vegas. Blessing to you both for a lifetime!
  • Lj Jalowiec

Lj Jalowiec · Married on 11/04/2018

Maid of honor.

Carrie did a wonderful job for my friends special day !!! I was the maid of honor and I felt as pretty as the bride.
    She came to our hotel rooms and spend three hours with us doing our hair and make up we both looked like Models when she was done !!! She even responded to text messages afterwards when I had questions on the product that she used because I was so impressed

Sent on 11/06/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

I was so honored to have Susan choose me as her Artist! I loved working with you both. May you both enjoy your couples vacations for a lifetime!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Carrie is simply the best!

She provided hair and beauty services for our engagement photos, wedding day, and wedding reception (separate event). She genuinely listened to what look I was going for, and provided guidance on how to best achieve it! Carrie was punctual, professional, and fun to work with. We used the engagement photo session as a trial for the wedding makeup, which turned out flawlessly on our wedding day in Sedona. Since we hosted our reception in Carefree, she travelled down and gave me peace of mind on our reception day since I knew that my hair and makeup was in the best hands! Whatever your beauty needs are, Carrie has you covered. I would recommend her to anybody (for any occasion) who wants to look their best!

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 12
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 18
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 19
    Sent on 01/05/2019

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Michelle, thank you for choosing me as your Exclusive Artist! I just loved being apart of your journey from engagment to your intimate Carefree reception. :) I loved your love story with Casey. I wish you both all the happiness for a lifetime!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Perfect

We couldn’t have been happier with Carrie’s hair & makeup services for the bridal party for my wedding. She executed everyone’s wishes perfectly. My mom, who struggles with styling her own hair, excitedly exclaimed, “I can’t believe this is my hair!” after she looked in the mirror for the first time once her hair was styled. As the bride, I showed Carrie some inspiration photos for my hair and makeup - and she nailed exactly what I was going for. I could not have been happier!!!

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 20
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 21
    Sent on 10/27/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Stephanie, I was delighted to be chosen as your Artist! I loved working with your Bridal Party. Thank you for choosing me!

Erin S. · Married on 10/10/2018

Beautiful Work for Elopement!

Carrie did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for our elopement. She kept my look elegant and natural. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Erin, thank you for choosing me as your Artist! I really loved your chosen Bridal hair :) I enjoyed working with you!

Nicole Mcconnachie · Married on 09/23/2018

Hair and make up

Great experience!!! Very prompt and professional! Did an excellent job!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as your Artist, Nicole! I absolutely love your images. Simply a stunning Bride!

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

Carrie really made my wedding day special. She was so sweet, professional, prompt, and most importantly, amazing at her job. Everyone loved their hair and makeup - especially me!! She really listened to my request for a natural look and didn’t push anything I didn’t want. I had previously done 2 unsuccessful trials with other artists so I was skeptical and couldn’t afford to do any more trials so I was just hoping for the best - and I got it!! Book Carrie!! You will be so happy!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Kim, thank you choosing me and trusting that I would ease your day! You were simply a gorgeous and happy bride! I loved your Bridesmaids and being apart of your very special day!

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow! Where do I start? Carrie is a wonderful, kind-hearted and talented woman. My fiancé and I flew to Phoenix from WI to elope. I contacted Carrie months in advance and told her my vision of a sunrise wedding ceremony. She arrived to my hotel room at 3am and started on my hair and makeup. She made me feel like an absolute queen. I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful makeup! Carrie is so fun!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thanks! I loved working with you all!

Katy · Married on 06/30/2018

Carrie Kacen was the best wedding hair artist I could have chosen!! I am so thankful for her artistry, talent, lightheartedness, and ability to calm my nerves with her fun sense of humor. I loved my hair in the trial appointment and I loved it even more on my wedding day! Thank you Carrie for making our day even better!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

This made my day to ready this! I loved working with you, Katy!!

Sylvia · Married on 06/10/2018

Carrie did an amazing job for my maid of honor and I on our hair and make up! She answered all my questions, was on time and super fun to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 22
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 23
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 24
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 25
    Sent on 06/21/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as your Artist!! Loved working with you all! Congratulations to you both!! I love the images :)

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Carrie was a perfect fit for my wedding party! She was fun, fast and fabulous!

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 26
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 27
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank for choosing me Sarah!! It was an absolute ball working with you lovely ladies!! Congrats to you both!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

You are making a huge mistake if you don't hire Carrie. She is an absolute godsend!! She made my day so incredibly fun, stress free and easy. She went above and beyond and I can't imagine using anyone else. My bridesmaids and Mom/Mother in Law were also obsessed and everyone is still talking about her! My friend is already talking about using her for her wedding (she isn't even engaged yet, but we know who will be doing her hair). Hopefully I'm in her wedding so I can hang out with Carrie again and have her ma
    ke me pretty! She's honestly THE BEST. Book her now... she fills up fast! I booked her a year out, thank goodness. Thank you, Carrie!! Xoxo

Sent on 06/06/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

You and your Bridal Party were just fantastic to work with!! I hated that our time was up. Thanks for choosing me! XO