39 Reviews for Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry

Contour Makeup (6)
Wedding Party Makeup (6)
Textured Styling (2)
39 Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Carrie was a perfect fit for my wedding party! She was fun, fast and fabulous!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a destination wedding and had to complete all of my communications with Carrie via text and email. Carrie was very responsive and professional in all of her communications. She provided beauty services for my bridal party to include myself (Bride), my mom and my daughter (MoH). We were all very pleased with the outcome of of our hair and makeup. We all received many compliments on how beautiful we looked and all because Carrie took our feedback and added her personal touch to make our wishes become reality! I would recommend Carrie Kacin’s beauty services for any occasion as she more than exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for adding your special touch to make my mom, daughter and myself feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Photo for Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - My husband and I in Sedona posing for our photographer
Photo for Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - My beautiful daughter and I
Profile Picture Lacey, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Carrie is a consummate professional whom is an absolute expert in the field. She saved my daughter's wedding day after a last minute cancellation and whisked over to our location on a moment's notice, utilizing her flawless artistic capabilities to create a stunning look on my daughter and help make her wedding day one to remember. If you live in the area and are planning an important event, you would be remissed to not make Carrie Kacen Artistry your one and only phone call for beauty needs. Carrie, our family will be forever grateful! You're a rockstar!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I feel very lucky to have found Carrie. She’s amazing at what she does and doesn’t stop until she knows that you love every detail.
Amazing, amazing amazing.
Thank you Carrie!

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carrie was so pleasant to work with and did an amazing job of not only matching the style/look I hoped to have for my wedding day, but then make it look even better. She was also incredibly accommodating & thoughtful- I was running late for my rehearsal dinner and she not only did my scheduled make-up trial, but also washed & styled my hair. She is truly an artist and i would highly recommend her to all future brides!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carrie was outstanding! She did my hair and makeup for my elopement in Sedona-- she listened carefully to what I wanted and the results were perfection. I had some natural trepidation in having my hair and makeup done by someone I did not know on the most important day of my life-- but my fears were totally unfounded. I have never looked and felt as good as I did on my wedding day. Carrie is a delight to work with and so professional-- she is one talented lady. Trust me -- you will not go wrong choosing her.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carrie Kacen was very professional and went over and above on my wedding day. The hair trial went amazing and she was very quick about getting my wedding schedule out for all of my bridesmaids and I. She was very quick and efficient with each of the girls hair. I absolutely loved my hair and my bridesmaids hair. I would definitely recommend her for hair styles.

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Carrie to do my bridal makeup and hair for my wedding day and I am so happy I did! She made my vision come to light and I felt absolutely beautiful on my big day. Carrie is so warm and professional and her prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Carrie to anyone who is looking to look absolutely stunning on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Amber, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carrie was such an incredible blessing to work with on my wedding day! She was not only very responsive to several of my questions, she exceeded by expectation of a worry free day! Carrie was very knowledgable and I trusted all of her recommendations on both my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her services and would definitely hire her again for any beauty needs (such as a haircut :) )!! THANK YOU CARRIE for making me beautiful on my special day!

Profile Picture Aly, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Carrie was amazing! She made my mother in law feel so special and beautiful on her special day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was amazing how fast Carrie was able to do the hair and make-up for three of us for my wedding day. She was able to translate what we said we wanted and photos that we had to make it a reality for each of us. It was such a fun experience and we truly felt like princesses. It was important to me to still look like myself and want my hair and make up to hold up throughout the day, and it did! I had not had airbrushing before and trusted Carrie's recommendation and it turned out great! She came to us and it was very comfortable, felt like she was just one of us girls getting ready. I would love to work with her again for any future special events. I highly recommend her. S

Photo for Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - candid bridesmaid hair, waterfall braid
Photo for Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - bridal hair with a hidden braid to secure the veil
Photo for Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - we were windproof!
Profile Picture Lisa, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Carrie was AMAZING! I first met her in December 2017 for my trail hair and makeup (my wedding was February 8, 2018). She invited me to her private home studio in Sedona, which was beautiful, clean, and peaceful! She did a wonderful job during my trial so I didn't hesitate to book for my wedding! For my wedding I also asked her to do 6 of my family members hair and she quickly accepted without a problem! I got married in a AirBnB in Sedona, which Carrie had no problem traveling to. When she got there, she set up and immediately jumped into hair. She is friendly and caring! She wanted my day to be as perfect for me as I did! I absolutely loved how my hair and makeup turned out! I would recommend her to anyone!

Carrie, thank you so much again! You were amazing!

Profile Picture Bianca, 2/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Carrie was great to work with, she always responded to questions very quickly and listened well to what everyone wanted. I am extremely happy with how my hair and makeup turned out for our wedding, and everyone else who got hair and makeup done was pleased as well.

My mom and I did a trial with Carrie a few months before the wedding, which I highly recommend to ensure the styles you think you want are what you actually want! The trial was imperative for me to determine how I wanted my hair the day of. I ended up changing my mind after seeing the style I thought I wanted done with my own hair (which is pretty fine/thin). Carrie was great about providing recommendations and the style I went with in the end looked fabulous!

On the day of, Carrie arrived on-time and prepared. She helped me with the schedule beforehand, so there was no stress the day of. She was kind, polite, and really made the whole experience fun and stress-free. My mother and grandmother got their makeup done and Carrie graciously fixed my grandmother's hair even though I hadn't planned for that. She listened to all of my bridesmaids and they were all pleased with their final look. I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out and it lasted the whole wedding!

I would hire Carrie again without a doubt!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Carrie is incredible! I planned my entire wedding in Sedona from PA, so I had to do a lot of things over the phone and email. Carrie was very responsive from the beginning through email and phone calls. She fit me in for a trial a couple days before my wedding so we could experiment with looks. She was very flexible and professional. She made me feel very relaxed and special on my big day. My hair appointment was very close to the wedding time and I didn't have time to go back to the hotel to get ready. Carrie was over-the-top accommodating and allowed me to get dressed at her studio, which really helped take the stress out of my day. Carrie did such an amazing job on both my hair and makeup, I truly felt beautiful for my big day!! I can't say enough about the part she played in making my day perfect! Thank you, Carrie!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

My wedding was 10/8/17 and I've been trying to figure out how to express just how much I adored Carrie and her work. I am not a woman who normally feels beautiful. I stressed for months leading up to the wedding about how I'd feel all done up in front of everyone I loved (not a normal thing as I never wear makeup). From the moment I stepped foot into Carrie's house for my trial, I knew I picked the best person to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. We chatted and laughed and she helped me lower my anxiety when it started to spike. She checked in with me to make sure my hair and makeup were perfect, and even tweaked it when I asked for something slightly different. I cannot thank Carrie enough.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

My wedding date was September 24, 2017 and Carrie did my make up for my wedding at the L'auberge de Sedona. I just got my pictures and my make up looks absolutely gorgeous in the pictures. Carrie did a fantastic job, she arrived on time and is very professional and easy to work with. I wish I was getting married again I would definitely use Carrie again for any make up or hair. My hair looked amazing and it stayed up the whole evening!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so pleased with my look for my wedding day. Carrie was professional and really helped me get the exact look I wanted without a trial run. She nailed the pictures and looks I was going for and I felt absolutely beautiful. I would use her again and again! Great attitude, fun to work with, and amazing at what she does! Thank you Carrie!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We recently hired Carrie to do bridal hair and makeup for myself, two bridesmaids and mother of the bride. I had a makeup trial the week before which was a great starting place.,I gave her a picture of what I liked and she did exactly what I asked for, only problem was, I realized I hated the look on myself. Haha! So we determined what I wanted to do different and come the wedding day, she was amazing, she gave me the exact look that I had envisioned!!! I also gave her a picture of the hairstyle I wanted and she literally gave me the hair in the picture! I am so happy I found her. I would spend the rest of my life recommending her services! Thank you so much Carrie! Xoxo

Profile Picture jamie, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Carrie was fantastic! I was so nervous about getting my hair done because I have short thin hair and have been disappointed so many times in the past. She listened to what I wanted and did a beautiful job! She was calm, comfortable, and very professional. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup

Carrie was absolutely fantastic. She truly knows what she is doing. I trusted her completely with my wedding look without any trial runs before the big day. She did not disappoint one bit! She made me feel the most beautiful I ever have. I loved my hair and make up!! I would 100% recommend her.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

My best friend decided to elope and get married in Sedona. I am a hairstylist myself and when I found out she was going to do her own hair I decided I would find her someone as a wedding gift. I came across the Wedding Wire while searching for freelance stylists. Carrie had great reviews and was quick to respond. I knew after seeing her website and instagram that she would be perfect. She did such a beautiful job and was also super sweet. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Alex, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Carrie very last minute for my wedding and was super nervous about how things would turn out because we didn't get to meet or do a trial. And also I'm super picky, I hardly ever give 5* ratings. To start with, She was super accommodating. I changed the plan a lot, adding people and arranging times last minute. She showed up early, very proffesional and she killed it! She did all my bridesmaids hair and makeup and even made my daughters super thin hair look beyond amazing. She also worked on my sister who has down syndrome. She does not like to have her hair done at all and Carrie was so patient and kind to her. She made all of our hair look even better then the pics I had as inspiration. Amazing amazing amazing.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow! Carrie was incredible. We booked Carrie a bit late and had anywhere between 4-8 women for a surprise destination THEMED wedding. She was calm, cool, and fun. We wound up having all 8 women want hair and make up and she said YES to everyone. No one was rushed, everyone LOVED their look and we were a total hit at the wedding. I am so grateful for Carrie. We will have pictures from this (where we feel great) to last us a lifetime. Total pro! Thank you Carrie! xoxo

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazing!! Jasmine and Carrie were so professional and knowledgeable, an absolute pleasure to work with for my special day. They were so flexible with my requests and neurotic personality!
Thank you Carrie and Jasmine!!!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/14/17, 1 Review