Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 7
  • Mila

Mila Craila · Getting married on 07/11/2019

Excellent job!

Carrie did my hair and makeup for my anniversary photo shoot when my husband and I were on vacation in Sedona. Carrie did a wonderful job! My hair and makeup looked amazing! Besides, we made a great connection and worked together on two styled shoots in Chicago and Sedona (I am a photographer). I highly recommend Carrie to anyone who would love a wonderful experience and a great quality work. She has a very friendly and warm personality and so much fun to be around!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Mila, it was wonderful to work with you on your Anniversary shoot in Sedona! Thanks for choosing me as an Artist for both yourself and your clients. I really appreciate your passion for creativity!
  • Peter and Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2018

So very happy!

On time, easy to get along with and beautiful work!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Michelle, thank you for choosing me as your Artist! I loved how sentimental your Bridal party was. Your daughter singing and playing the guitar was just amazing.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2018

Exactly the Hairstyle I requested

Carrie did a great job creating exactly the hairstyle that I had requested. She is prompt, professional and personable. Great wedding day experience!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Lisa, thank you for choosing me as your Artist! I loved hearing all the memories you had with your best friend. I hope all 4 of you enjoyed your trip to the Grand Canyon and Vegas. Blessing to you both for a lifetime!
  • Lj Jalowiec

Lj Jalowiec · Married on 11/04/2018

Maid of honor.

Carrie did a wonderful job for my friends special day !!! I was the maid of honor and I felt as pretty as the bride.
    She came to our hotel rooms and spend three hours with us doing our hair and make up we both looked like Models when she was done !!! She even responded to text messages afterwards when I had questions on the product that she used because I was so impressed

Sent on 11/06/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

I was so honored to have Susan choose me as her Artist! I loved working with you both. May you both enjoy your couples vacations for a lifetime!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Perfect

We couldn’t have been happier with Carrie’s hair & makeup services for the bridal party for my wedding. She executed everyone’s wishes perfectly. My mom, who struggles with styling her own hair, excitedly exclaimed, “I can’t believe this is my hair!” after she looked in the mirror for the first time once her hair was styled. As the bride, I showed Carrie some inspiration photos for my hair and makeup - and she nailed exactly what I was going for. I could not have been happier!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 8
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 9

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Stephanie, I was delighted to be chosen as your Artist! I loved working with your Bridal Party. Thank you for choosing me!

Erin S. · Married on 10/10/2018

Beautiful Work for Elopement!

Carrie did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for our elopement. She kept my look elegant and natural. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Erin, thank you for choosing me as your Artist! I really loved your chosen Bridal hair :) I enjoyed working with you!

Nicole Mcconnachie · Married on 09/23/2018

Hair and make up

Great experience!!! Very prompt and professional! Did an excellent job!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as your Artist, Nicole! I absolutely love your images. Simply a stunning Bride!

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow! Where do I start? Carrie is a wonderful, kind-hearted and talented woman. My fiancé and I flew to Phoenix from WI to elope. I contacted Carrie months in advance and told her my vision of a sunrise wedding ceremony. She arrived to my hotel room at 3am and started on my hair and makeup. She made me feel like an absolute queen. I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Katherine · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful makeup! Carrie is so fun!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thanks! I loved working with you all!

Katy · Married on 06/30/2018

Carrie Kacen was the best wedding hair artist I could have chosen!! I am so thankful for her artistry, talent, lightheartedness, and ability to calm my nerves with her fun sense of humor. I loved my hair in the trial appointment and I loved it even more on my wedding day! Thank you Carrie for making our day even better!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

This made my day to ready this! I loved working with you, Katy!!

Sylvia · Married on 06/10/2018

Carrie did an amazing job for my maid of honor and I on our hair and make up! She answered all my questions, was on time and super fun to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 10
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 11
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 12
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 13

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as your Artist!! Loved working with you all! Congratulations to you both!! I love the images :)

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Carrie was a perfect fit for my wedding party! She was fun, fast and fabulous!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 14
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 15

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank for choosing me Sarah!! It was an absolute ball working with you lovely ladies!! Congrats to you both!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

You are making a huge mistake if you don't hire Carrie. She is an absolute godsend!! She made my day so incredibly fun, stress free and easy. She went above and beyond and I can't imagine using anyone else. My bridesmaids and Mom/Mother in Law were also obsessed and everyone is still talking about her! My friend is already talking about using her for her wedding (she isn't even engaged yet, but we know who will be doing her hair). Hopefully I'm in her wedding so I can hang out with Carrie again and have her ma
    ke me pretty! She's honestly THE BEST. Book her now... she fills up fast! I booked her a year out, thank goodness. Thank you, Carrie!! Xoxo

Sent on 06/06/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

You and your Bridal Party were just fantastic to work with!! I hated that our time was up. Thanks for choosing me! XO

Lacey · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a destination wedding and had to complete all of my communications with Carrie via text and email. Carrie was very responsive and professional in all of her communications. She provided beauty services for my bridal party to include myself (Bride), my mom and my daughter (MoH). We were all very pleased with the outcome of of our hair and makeup. We all received many compliments on how beautiful we looked and all because Carrie took our feedback and added her personal touch to make our wishes become reality! I would recommend Carrie Kacin’s beauty services for any occasion as she more than exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for adding your special touch to make my mom, daughter and myself feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 16
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 17
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 18
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 19

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Lacey, my absolute pleasure!! I loved seeing your mom cry at how beautiful she felt and your beauty! I loved working with your family. May you be blessed with a happy and healthy marriage! :)

Kate · Married on 05/20/2018

Carrie did the hair and makeup for my son's girlfriend the day of her surprise engagement. My son's girlfriend , Shelby, thought she was a model for a professional advertising shoot. Carrie was in on the surprise and did a fantastic job with her hair, knowing #1 -she would be wearing a headset during a helicopter flight and #2 she would cry! Shelby's makeup was perfect, the hair made it through a helicopter flight, hair tossing for the photo shoot, the surprise engagement and dinner afterward. My son insists that Carrie do the hair and make-up for their future wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

One of the best secrets I was able to keep! It was a true joy to be apart of life changing surprise for them both. :)

Susan · Married on 05/12/2018

Carrie is a consummate professional whom is an absolute expert in the field. She saved my daughter's wedding day after a last minute cancellation and whisked over to our location on a moment's notice, utilizing her flawless artistic capabilities to create a stunning look on my daughter and help make her wedding day one to remember. If you live in the area and are planning an important event, you would be remissed to not make Carrie Kacen Artistry your one and only phone call for beauty needs. Carrie, our family will be forever grateful! You're a rockstar!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 20
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 21

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Susan, thanks! It was an absolute joy to make her day! I loved working with Ann and meeting your family. Thanks for choosing me!

Kristy · Married on 04/29/2018

I feel very lucky to have found Carrie. She’s amazing at what she does and doesn’t stop until she knows that you love every detail.
    Amazing, amazing amazing.
    Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Kristy, it was a pleasure to create your Bridal look! I can’t wait to see your images. You were certainly a stunning bride!

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Carrie was so pleasant to work with and did an amazing job of not only matching the style/look I hoped to have for my wedding day, but then make it look even better. She was also incredibly accommodating & thoughtful- I was running late for my rehearsal dinner and she not only did my scheduled make-up trial, but also washed & styled my hair. She is truly an artist and i would highly recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Kristen, I was honored to be apart of your special weekend! I am glad to have been apart of your Bridal look. Thanks for choosing me as your Artist!!

Karen · Married on 04/20/2018

Carrie was outstanding! She did my hair and makeup for my elopement in Sedona-- she listened carefully to what I wanted and the results were perfection. I had some natural trepidation in having my hair and makeup done by someone I did not know on the most important day of my life-- but my fears were totally unfounded. I have never looked and felt as good as I did on my wedding day. Carrie is a delight to work with and so professional-- she is one talented lady. Trust me -- you will not go wrong choosing her.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Karen, thank you for entrusting me as your Artist! I loved working with you on your Bridal look. Yes, you were glowing! Many blessings to you both for a lifetime to come.

Shelby · Married on 04/07/2018

Carrie Kacen was very professional and went over and above on my wedding day. The hair trial went amazing and she was very quick about getting my wedding schedule out for all of my bridesmaids and I. She was very quick and efficient with each of the girls hair. I absolutely loved my hair and my bridesmaids hair. I would definitely recommend her for hair styles.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as your Artist for your wedding day! I loved working with your Bridal Party at your fabulous wedding venue.

Amber · Married on 03/10/2018

I hired Carrie to do my bridal makeup and hair for my wedding day and I am so happy I did! She made my vision come to light and I felt absolutely beautiful on my big day. Carrie is so warm and professional and her prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Carrie to anyone who is looking to look absolutely stunning on their wedding day.

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 22

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so very much, Amber! It was an absolute joy being apart of your special day! :) I loved your chosen look. I can’t wait to see your images.

Aly · Married on 03/03/2018

Carrie was such an incredible blessing to work with on my wedding day! She was not only very responsive to several of my questions, she exceeded by expectation of a worry free day! Carrie was very knowledgable and I trusted all of her recommendations on both my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her services and would definitely hire her again for any beauty needs (such as a haircut :) )!! THANK YOU CARRIE for making me beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as your Artist, Aly! It was such a joy to work with you on your very special day! :) I can’t wait to see your pictures.

Samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

Carrie was amazing! She made my mother in law feel so special and beautiful on her special day.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Samantha! It was such a joy to spend time creating all of your looks. Lisa is a beautiful woman and made a stunning Bride!

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

It was amazing how fast Carrie was able to do the hair and make-up for three of us for my wedding day. She was able to translate what we said we wanted and photos that we had to make it a reality for each of us. It was such a fun experience and we truly felt like princesses. It was important to me to still look like myself and want my hair and make up to hold up throughout the day, and it did! I had not had airbrushing before and trusted Carrie's recommendation and it turned out great! She came to us and it was very comfortable, felt like she was just one of us girls getting ready. I would love to work with her again for any future special events. I highly recommend her. S

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 23
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 24
    Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry 25

Carrie Kacen Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! I am so happy you chose me as your Artist. It was an absolute joy to be apart of your day. :)