Carrie Draghi Photography Reviews

Carrie Draghi Photography 4
Carrie Draghi Photography 5
Carrie Draghi Photography 6

Lisa · Married on 06/19/2010

Carrie was great! She was so much fun to work with and our wedding pictures were BEAUTIFUL!! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Helen · Married on 04/05/2010

Carrie exceeded our expectations!! She relaxed us and had us laughing throughout the day. Her personality and energy is contagious and will calm any nervous bride. On top of that, upon seeing our photos, we were so blown away we didn't even have the words! They are so beautiful, they look like they are out of a bridal magazine. We are beyond satisfied! We would recommend Carrie to anyone!! Her photos took our breath away and her service was wonderful.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2009

Carrie Draghi photographed my wedding in June of 2009 and my Trash-the-Dress photo shoot in August of 2009. I couldn't have better things to say about our experience. Carrie has a natural gift; her talent and ability to capture the moment and tell a story with your special day is exceptional! She kept me relaxed and at ease from the moment she arrived until the moment she left. It was like we had known her and been friends for years. Carrie was truly one of the best parts of my wedding experience. Since my wedding, three of my friends have booked Carrie to photograph their weddings in 2010. I am looking forward to having Carrie capture more milestones in our future!

Sent on 03/21/2010

monika · Married on 06/14/2009

wonderful photographer, has great patience and love for children in the wedding party. she loves what she does and literally gets on the ground to get the perfect shot. Carrie really was more like a coordinator for us that day. She even explained to us how to cut the wedding cake and what to do with the utensils ( not that it's hard, but you want to look good doing it!). After she told us that she was going to go home, she ended up staying for a few more hours.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2007

Carrie Draghi photography provides professional and friendly service with exemplory results. Carrie is very easy to deal with and makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed on your wedding day. Her services do not end with weddings we have used her also for maternity pictures, birth announcements, and holiday cards.

Sent on 04/08/2010

marilyn · 0000-00-00

I am the mother of the bride. Carrie was wonderful with both sets of parents and families. She jumped in at all levels to solve problems and issues. There was no detail too small or large that she didn't deal with. from threat of hurricane to getting the bustle of the dress just right. She was calming and more importantly fun to work with. I have worked with other photographers at other affairs but none have been as attentive and easy to work with. The pictures were beautiful, making it difficult to choose which ones go in the album. I cannot give a stronger recommendation

Sent on 12/14/2016

Carrie Draghi Photography's reply:

THANK YOU Marilyn! I really appreciate you sharing a review from your perspective as the mother--of-the-bride.
  • Nicole V

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

We reviewed several photographers and their portfolios when we were choosing ours for our wedding. My husband and I loved Carrie's style and we lucked out with our day being available for her and Dan to shoot! From the start, Carrie was great to work with - we live in Boston, she met us part of the way up for our initial meeting. She helped customize our photography packet to what we needed. Our guests even commented how professional and under the radar the team was on our wedding day! We love our photos, and our album turned out just beautiful!! Highly recommend, she added even more fun to our already special day. Thank you, Carrie :)

Sent on 12/28/2016

Carrie and Dan are so professional and such an amazing team!!! i am so thrilled we picked them!! They were great to work with and flexible to work with ideas we had for pictures, they captured our entire day and let us relive it with pictures!!! :)

Sent on 12/15/2015

The photgraphs were beautiful.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Meagan · Married on 07/09/2010

Carrie photographed my wedding on July 9th, which also happened to be her anniversary. But she quickly agreed to be part of our special day and from the start making us very comfortable with all of our choices. She also has photographed many of my friends weddings at this point, and they all loved everything about their photos. We could not have been happier she directed the day with everything we wanted, she took as many pictures as we asked and captured the day with everything we wanted. She easily adapted to ideas we had and added her own artistic flair. Carrie, Molly and Sheri also did a sign in book for Steve and I which was comprised of our favorite engagement photos, quotes and song lyrics; it was an incredible book which my guests loved and it added our own personal detail to the day. She is also doing my trash the dress this upcoming August which my husband and I are excited for.
    When it came time for us to choose a photographer since we could not have both a videographer and a photographer we wanted someone that was going to go the extra step and make us feel as ease. Carrie and Colleen did exactly that, they made us laugh, they helped us well mainly my husband who was really nervous relax and let us have fun!!! We cannot wait to spend more time with Carrie in a few weeks as well as build our album with her and her amazing staff!

Sent on 08/04/2010
  • Samantha

Samantha Hill · Married on 04/06/2019

Professional and amazing at what they do!

Carrie and Dan are amazing. From our first meeting I knew I wanted to go with her. She was easy to talk to, understanding and clearly has a lot of experience. The day of our wedding, she kept me clued in and prepared for each thing and I believe she was a large part in why our wedding ran so smoothly. She had a plan for all situations and was open to impromptu photos as we wanted them. She was considerate and of my fiance/husband who does not like a lot of pictures taken of him and made him feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Cristina · Married on 04/07/2018

Wedding pics

Carrie was very good. Made us feel comfortable.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Laura · Married on 12/17/2016

Carrie and Dan were amazing for our snowy December wedding day. They were prepared for every possible situation (especially given the uncertain weather) and professional in knowing when to step in and guide us, and when to capture the natural moments that occurred. They climbed over snow banks into fields of snow to get amazing shots and worked the lighting to create beautiful pictures. They were also efficient in getting all the group pictures we asked for. Carrie is relatable, creative and best of all enthusiastic about her work!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Chris · Married on 08/07/2016

Their services were great. It's just expensive

Sent on 02/22/2017

jody · Married on 06/13/2015

Carrie and Dan (her second shooter) were great, as well as Colleen (her in-office assistant) who you work with a lot prior to the wedding day! They made our day perfect, stress-free, and kept to our timeline! We had multiple large groups (multiple families, etc) to photograph throughout the day and Carrie was able to efficiently get all my requested pictures done, efficiently and before I was tired of posing :) Her style though is mostly candids, and they find great angles that make your pictures spectacular to capture the day. If you like more traditional or standard pictures/poses, have her make a note of it during your meeting and she will be sure to get those images as well. They both have a great sense of humor, which eased the stress of the day- our bridal party is sill talking about how great they were! We are beyond happy with how our pictures came out (engagement shoot as well!). You won't regret booking this amazing duo!

Sent on 12/28/2015

m · Married on 10/12/2013

As a photographer myself It was very important to me to find "the best" to photograph my wedding. Carrie delivered and far exceeded our expectations. It goes without saying that her photos were stunning. What really sets Carrie apart though is her personality - Carrie is personable, professional, and knew how to anticipate & fix issues we never even though about.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Abbey · Married on 09/07/2012

Carrie was such a delight to work with. Besides her amazing work she's got such an easy going and bubbly personality that really got people warming up to the camera. The day of the wedding she sent over a treat for us to enjoy while getting ready and helped with things beyond what she should have been doing to ensure that everything was perfect. The only thing I regret was not getting some pictures that I would have liked to besides the "have to have" pictures however whatever we wanted she would do but would also advise us on if certain pictures were worth taking verses missing out on the precious time you have to spend with guests.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Carrie was really helpful and organized when it came to figuring out what kinds of photos we did and did not want on our wedding day. And once the day came, while we got off to a slow start, we definitely got all the pictures we wanted and they all have come out great! (It made Christmas gifts easy this year)

On the day of our wedding Carrie and Dan really went out of their way to make sure they got pictures that captured the moments. Also, their two different styles really created a very complete set of pictures of our day. Great photographers with great personalities!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/21/2014

I am very glad we choose to work with Dorian from Carrie Draghi Photography for our wedding! Dorian had a great personality and was a lot of fun to work with. Our photos also came out fantastic! We have some really lovely wedding portraits and family shots that we will cherish for a long time. The photos from the ceremony and reception really captured the mood and feeling of both events. In comparison to some of the other photographers we looked at, their prices were reasonable and we were able to build a package that fit our needs. I would definitely recommend Carrie Draghi Photography!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

I highly recommend Carrie Draghi and her team without any reservations. In May 2015, we had 2 weddings (3 day Indian wedding and 1 day American wedding). After researching and speaking to may photographers, Carrie was the only one who asked "tell me about how you and James met". Her question left me speechless because the other photographers started the conversation about their services and packages. Throughout the whole wedding planning and preparation, Carrie listened to what we wanted and gave her advice and suggestions when needed. She took the time to get to know us, the wedding and our culture. Carrie and her team were easy to work and readily available. During the wedding, Carrie and Dan were very helpful and worked with my very big family. As any wedding, we did not follow our schedule but Carrie and Dan help keep everyone focus and on time. Carrie and Dan made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures made us speechless. All of our pictures were able to tell a story and looked natural. I plan to use Carrie Draghi Photography for any future photo shoots. Overall, if you are looking for a photography team, who can provide you with exceptional customer services, classic photos and comfortable experience on your wedding day, then Carrie Draghi Photography is your team.

Sent on 12/28/2015