Carrie Draghi Photography Reviews

Carrie Draghi Photography 4
Carrie Draghi Photography 5
Carrie Draghi Photography 6

Daniela · Married on 09/28/2018

Carrie is, LITERALLY, THE BEST! She made me feel so at ease with everything! You can definitely tell that she has years of experience and know EXACTLY what she is doing! She never leaves you guessing about what you need to get done next. She is not just your photographer, too! She stepped in as such a great help on my wedding day when we found out that my dress had a missing clasp! She helped my Wedding Coordinator fix my dress several times and was such a pleasure to have!! LOOK NO FURTHER BECAUSE SHE IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU CARRIE FOR EVERYTHING :)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Carrie and Dan photographed my wedding last weekend and were BEYOND amazing! They went along with my goofy style and captured some really unique photos.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

We had a wonderful experience with Carrie Draghi Photography. She went above and beyond our expectations - not only did she capture the essence of our wedding in photos, but she made every effort to help our wedding run smoothly. She paid attention to details like clearing rainwater off a patio herself to keep my dress dry, helped pin on boutonnières, and kept things running in countless other ways, all while capturing beautiful photos of our wedding. If I had to do the whole thing over again, I wouldn’t even consider hiring anyone else. Thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Hart · Married on 08/18/2018

Destination Wedding Experts

Excellent wedding photographer power couple! We got married at an all inclusive resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The reviews and experiences from the photographer on site there were not great to say the least. We found Carrie at the local CT Wedding Expo, and it was a match right from the start. Her and her husband traveled to Mexico with us, and caught literally every moment of our wedding. From the wedding rehearsal, to getting ready in the bridal suite, to the guys getting ready in the room, my dad and I having our moment, the ceremony, and the reception on the beach after. All of it was perfect. I will definitely hire her again whenever we have another life event to capture.
    P.S> The price we paid included round trip airfare plus hotel for the photographer.
    P.S.S> The pictures I up-loaded are only what I had on my phone at the time of writing this review. So many awesome photos, I don’t have enough room to load them all or store on my phone!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Carrie Draghi Photography 11
    Carrie Draghi Photography 12

James Felgate · Married on 06/29/2018

Picture perfect day

From the very beginning, Carrie and her staff were absolutely amazing. At the initial meeting I knew Carrie Draghi Photography was the right choice for us. Carrie took the time to walk through our entire wedding day, including a walkthrough of the venue, in advance of the wedding to ensure we were getting all of the right pictures at all the right locations. The end result was nothing short of breathtaking. Most importantly, she made the entire experience fun. Her and her team’s professionalism, preparation and know how made for a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Our wedding was at a picturesque venue with a lot of acreage, but that didn’t stop Carrie and her crew from carrying all of their gear tirelessly through the scenic grounds while we were enjoying our romantic ride in a horse drawn carriage in 90 degree heat. Yet at every stop for a picture opportunity, we were greeted with a smile and a witty comment to make us laugh.

Our entire experience with Carrie was nothing short of amazing. When we received the proofs from the wedding, The quality of the images were beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend Carrie and her staff and will definitely use her again in the future.

Jim and Ronda
    June 2018

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding photography

Carrie and Dan braved 95 degree heat and humidity to capture my outdoor June 2nd wedding without a single complaint. Our photos are stunning, natural, and exactly how I remember that wonderful day. We loved working with Carrie, she is a true professional!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

we all of us at My Nephews family table were commenting on what an exceptional job this photographer was doing. Everything was covered. They missed nothing and we are all so impressed with their work I would recommend this photographer to anyone in the CT area!!
    I am not the bride but the aunt of the Groom at Sean and Christi Shaw's wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Anna · Married on 12/17/2017

Carrie was an unbelievably great photographer! We had an intimate home wedding, and she was able to capture the best unforgettable moments of our special day!
    We are very happy with Carrie and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Christina · Married on 10/13/2017

Finding a wedding photographer was one of the most stressful parts of planning our wedding. After meeting Carrie Draghi we immediately felt relieved. Carrie is extremely professional yet easy going. She had a way of making sure we were comfortable with every decision we were making (and there is a lot of them to make). Carrie made sure we stuck to our venues timeline and worked with the other vendors on our wedding day. She was even flexible when I decided to add an additional first look the day of our wedding. When we received our wedding photos we were blown away! Carrie was 10 steps ahead of us and made sure she captured every sentimental moment and detail of our wedding. She made the entire process simple and stress free.
    Photography is Carrie's passion but my husband and I believe Carrie truly cares about going above and beyond to deliver for her clients.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Carrie for our wedding photography and couldn't be happier. Everything came out beautifully and our moms can't stop looking at the photos. Would highly recommend Carrie for anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Micaela · Married on 09/22/2017

Look no further for you photographer! Carrie and her partner in crime Dan are an awesome duo when it comes to making your day the most special day you'll ever experience!
    Both of them were able to remain professional and on schedule (even when I, the bride, was late!), yet they couldn't stop putting smiles on all of our faces with their goofiness! They were so accommodating and patient with my family, whom most couldn't speak English; it was so refreshing to see. It helped my nerves tremendously!
    I couldn't have asked for anybody else to take pictures of a day that we will never forget - thanks so much for making it unforgettable!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Carrie and Dan were fabulous! They were fun to work with! They had us laughing - took the stress out of trying to get all the family photos in and got us to smile naturally! We did night time shots that were so much fun! Love the previews we saw on the day of and can't wait to see the final pictures!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Alexandria · Married on 09/08/2017

Choosing Carrie to be our photographer was one of the best decisions we made. From our first meeting we felt comfortable, confident and knew we were in good hands.
    Carrie helped us make a timeline for the day of the wedding at our final meeting and this really put us at ease. Not having a wedding planner I wasn’t one hundred percent sure on the timing of certain things like hair and makeup and deliveries for flowers. Carrie advised me on each of these and everything flowed perfectly the day of. She and her partner Dan were very flexible and made sure we were getting all of the pictures we had said we would like and then some!
    We had a photo booth for our reception and Carrie surprised us the day of and told us how she matched the theme of our wedding invitations to the border around the photo booth print outs. Every detail was beyond perfect.
    Carrie and Dan are the perfect team, they are professional and fun and had us laughing and enjoying every moment. We loved every moment and would definitely work with Carrie and Dan again!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Carrie is fantastic! She helped make the whole day run smoothly and the entire process of planning easier on top the fact that her photos were absolutely fantastic!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Mudi · Married on 03/25/2017

Of all the decisions you need to make while planning your wedding, this will be the easiest. Pick Carrie Draghi - she is worth every penny.

Good pictures start from being at ease and Carrie will definitely put you at ease. Even from the first consultation, she makes you feel like you are the only client and the only one that matters. Her pictures are amazing and every now and then she'll say "Let me try something" - those will be the best pictures.

One thing I was not expecting was for her to help me draw up a timeline for the day. I didn't have a wedding planner and kind of cobbled it all together myself. Carrie, based on all her experience, advised me on getting hair and makeup done earlier (she was right), having the flowers delivered earlier (she was right again - especially since the delivery was running late), and leaving earlier to get to the church. As she said, no bride has ever complained about being too early. I wasn't too early at any stage and her timeline actually prevented me from being late and stressed out.
    The second photographer she came with (Dan) was just as great. After meeting him for the first time on the day of the wedding, I was instantly at ease with him in under 5 mins.
    I could go on and on but no one will read a super long review.

Bottom line - book Carrie. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Carrie Draghi Photography's reply:

Awwww Mudi. THANK YOU! You + Brian + Your Family + Your Friends and Bridal Party = an easy day of shooting for Dan and I. We had a great time celebrating your wedding with you. And, glad that when you reflect back, you have such wonderful things to say. Cheers!!!!!

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2016

There is not enough time or words to describe the amazing experience we had with Carrie Draghi Photography. Her perfessionalism & focus kept our day (and crazy families) on track, while her calming personality made all of us comfortable and relaxed. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!!!!

Andrew · Married on 10/28/2016

Carrie is talented and her photographs are very creative. She made us feel so comfortable and the finished product is truly amazing. The services are worth the price.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2016

Dan and Carrie were very professional, helpful, and fun! They went above and beyond to make my day perfect! The pictures had me speechless and they made sure to get them to you in a timely manner!

Sent on 12/28/2016

jim · Married on 09/11/2016

Carrie was just amazing from start to finish....will always think back knowing I selected the best photographer for my wedding...

Jess · Married on 09/04/2016

Choosing Carrie as my wedding photographer was the easiest and best wedding decision I made! She and Dan took STUNNING and creative photos that everyone has been raving about! Carrie is funny, easy to work with and made me look and feel so beautiful! My biggest problem now is how to choose between all these amazing photos! Cant recommend Carrie enough!! She is THE BEST

Sent on 09/30/2016

Carrie Draghi Photography's reply:

Awwww shucks Jess! Thank you. Dan and I had a blast at your wedding! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us on Wedding Wire. :)

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Carrie is an amazing vendor to work with. She really takes the time to get to know her clients and their ideas for their engagement and wedding photos. Carrie was very responsive to all forms of communications. She even was very flexible when we had to adjust our engagement shoot due to weather. On the wedding day, Carrie and her team were awesome and took photos that captured all of the special moments that we want to remember forever. Carrie also went above and beyond to not only send our photos to preview but helped in the creation of our wedding album and getting it to us as soon as possible. She is just all around a fun person to work with!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Thank you!!!!! :)

John · Married on 06/25/2016

Carrie and her team were absolutely fantastic!

We used Dan Roggi as our photographer and from the first time we met him, we knew he was the best choice to photograph our wedding. We wanted not only traditional, but some untraditional as well and Dan was right on board. He gave great advice and was so easy to work with

At the wedding, the whole wedding party adored him and he ensured he built a rapport with everyone. He was right there during the reception for any special pictures that needed to be taken and was willing to do anything. Guests to this day compliment us on Dan!

His talent as a photographer, especially with lighting, is simply amazing and our final pictures came out beautiful. He ensured every aspect of our wedding was covered and we were completely satisfied.

We could not have had a better photographer at our wedding and are very grateful.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

The first time we met Carrie, we found that she was very welcoming and personable. She was amazing to work with during the whole wedding process and thought of every little detail. More importantly she captured every little detail. We couldn’t have been happier with the photos from our wedding (and engagement session). Best of all she was always responsive and extremely timely in finishing our photos and wedding album. We would highly recommend her to anyone for any type of photo shoot. We will definitely be going back to her to capture our future life moments.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Carrie took all the time we needed to sit with us and explain every detail and answer every question that we had. She made it easy for first time customers to completely understand the process and trust her with our wedding. Her personality and patience really shine through to make you feel completely at ease. Oh, and her eye for the perfect shot is amazing!

Sent on 05/04/2015