Carriage House Catering Reviews

Carriage House Catering 3
Carriage House Catering 4
Carriage House Catering 5

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2014

Hands down the best caterer ever! I used Carriage House for my wedding last weekend and I couldn't be more pleased! Everything went so smoothly and everyone was raving about the food! I had a backyard wedding for 200 people and it went so smoothly. There wasn't a line at the bar. The staff was courteous and helpful. The food was amazing! I could go on for days about how pleased I am with Carriage House! They were awesome!

Sent on 05/04/2014

MC · Married on 04/26/2014

We were extremely happy with Carriage House Catering for our daughter's wedding!! The food was DELISH and Jeff Brister was wonderful to work with! Definitely recommending them to all of our friends getting married in the northern suburbs of Atlanta!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jeff and Jamie were great to work with. Jeff was quick to offer up exciting and fun things to put on my buffet instead of the usual boring wedding food. I thought everything was set up perfectly from tables and chairs to linens and the buffet. Jeff and Carriage House Catering made the most delicious food. I had tons of people coming up to me telling me how impressed they were from the passed hors d'oeuvres of quail satay, to the shrimp and grits bar, to the sliced lamb and new york strip. They were so nice and boxed up all this food for me and my new husband to take home and eat, since they knew we didn't get to eat much during the wedding! I can't say enough good things about this food! It was so delicious I will definitely be using this company again for any future catering needs! Thanks again Jeff and Jamie for all your hard work and delicious food!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Carrie · Married on 04/12/2014

I highly recommend this company. Arrangements were easily made, flexible (with a last minute change or two), and the result was very high quality. An excellent feature is that Jeff is on site the entire time, overseeing and working the event. I have a rather critical eye and was extremely pleased. And the cake was delicious!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Edgar · Married on 04/05/2014

They were so much help through the whole process, I feel that they treated our wedding as their own. I would choose them for my daughter's wedding when it comes to that time.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Courtney · Married on 03/29/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Carriage House Catering. Jeff and Jamilyn were very professional and personable. They were always available to talk about different options and worked with our budget and preferences. The food was excellent. They made us (bride and groom) a well packed bag of food to bring with us to the room. I highly recommend doing business with Jeff and Jamilyn!! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Jeff and all his staff were accommodating, friendly, professional and smiling throughout the event. He and JamieLynn were very willing to work with me on a really short timeline and limited budget. They were great to work with and I was thrilled with the food AND the presentation. Awesome caterers!!

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • Christen

Christen · Married on 10/25/2013

Jeff and his team at Carriage House Catering was a pleasure to work with. Jeff was always extremely responsive any time I asked him a question and was very easy to work with. The servers and bartenders were all so nice and very easy to work with as well. They set everything up at my facility, used the extra decorations to decorate the cake and food tables, and were very attentive during the entire reception. And the food...it was amazing! We had roast beef and fried turkey with a mashed potato bar and vegetables and everything was DELICIOUS. I received so many compliments on the food at the reception and after the reception from friends and family. I also thought it was nice that they packed a to go bag for my husband and I to eat that night after the reception. I highly recommend working with Jeff and Carriage House Catering.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Loved Carriage House Catering! From the beginning, they were prompt in response, flexible, detailed oriented & gave vision to my wedding! On top of that, the food was delicious...even the wedding cake -not many people can say that! Our expectations were blown away. I can't wait to eat the cake again on my 1 yr anniversary with my husband! :) Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 10/09/2013

kathy · Married on 06/22/2013

Jeff and his team is amazing. He catered both the rehearsal dinner for 70 and the wedding for 170. He listened and executed every request with a smile. His food was so delicious and so was the service. Our quests were very complimentary. I would recommend him to anyone. He put the WOW into our wedding weekend.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Caitlin · Married on 04/28/2013

Carriage House is located right next to my venue, The Whitlock Inn. Laurie was a pleasure to work with and I cannot applaud them enough on my cake and food. The cake was a dream and the food was delicous. We chose the Southern Style menu, mainly because both our families are Yankees, and they were blown away. We have received so many compliments on the food and even though I didnt get to eat much of it, I know it smelled AMAZING! :)

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • Mrs.WW

Lillian · Married on 11/03/2012

The service was excellent. We had a plated dinner and the price was very affordable. I never heard so many compliments regarding "wedding food". They did an excellent job, was able to please palates of people from various countries and that is not an easy task.
    Job well done!!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Tonya · Married on 05/27/2012

The Carriage House Catering, associated with the Whitlock Inn, was outstanding. The food was excellent & always hot, as they continually replenished it. Perfect!

Sent on 06/06/2012

laura · Married on 05/20/2012

Great food and service. I used them for my wedding and they sent us home with a meal for that night and then some.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Alison · Married on 05/05/2012

I cannot say enough nice things about our reception at the Marietta/Cobb Muesum of Art. Carriage House Catering is their only caterer. Everyone was complimenting every aspect of the reception -- the food, the venue, the service, the beauty, the easy-going feel.

The food did not dissapoint -- we did a southern menu that was buffet style where the guests could go back for more and more. Our food included a pecan cheese roll, stacks of fresh fruit, roasted vegetables with goat cheese, barbeque pork tarts, fried chicken bites, fried green tomatoes, and steak skeweres. Not to mention a grits bar with two types of grits and toppings as well as a carving station with sirloin. As a born southerner, I love all of these items but everyone couldn't stop saying enough. I wanted to sit there and eat instead of talking to all of my guests =) Thankfully, the wedding coordinator Rhonda had arranged for two heaping plates of food and 10-15 minutes of alone time so that we could catch a breath to eat and relax before the madness began.

Rhonda is the contact for the Museum for your catering needs and I certainly can't say enough nice things about her as well. She is a wonderful resource for all things weddings and thinks about every tiny detail. She was always accessible by phone and e-mail. 4 months before the wedding, we met with her to go over what food we wanted, what linen colors on the tables, how we wanted the colors for the buffett, if we wanted a wedding cake and how we wanted it, and a million other details. Carriage House Catering/Event Staff took care of everything -- they charge you one price that includes it all including tipping, etc. They clean up. This is one of the only caterers I found that for the wedding cake gave me options: 1) I could get my wedding cake from them OR 2) I could bring in a cake from somewhere else without penalty, they would plate the cake and serve for no extra fee, AND they would have given me back the cake amount from the cost if I didn't have them make it.

It was a lovely day and I felt that not only was it everything that I hoped for for my reception, the value was tremendous. They have menus to work with any budget. I could have spent much more on a plated dinner but I found the buffet menu preferable (and less expensive!).

Can't say enough. Rhonda as an event manager and Jeff as the caterer for Carriage House, they are an amazing team!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Marcia · Married on 04/21/2012

The food was absolutely delicious at my daughter's wedding reception. I had so many people tell me how wonderful it all was. They also did the wedding cake for the reception. It was exactly what we wanted and it was delicious as well!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Claire · Married on 04/21/2012

SO delicious!! Everything was amazing and the guests loved all the food! I highly recommend Carriage House Catering.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Alyson · Married on 03/31/2012

Great food, great service and extremely helpful. We were introduced to them by our venue as one of their preferred vendors. Which did make it helpful not to have to search around too much, but we quickly found out why they were preferred. My first concern was budget, and we quickly acted from there. They listened to what we liked and needed and offered their professional suggestions without being pushy! Other vendors only listened to what we liked in food and ignored my budget when we recieved quotes. When we needed to change up a few things close to the day - they were easy and turned my mountain into a mole hill, if you will! On top of great quality service, the food was amazing. Not only did they pack up the bride and grooms plate for us and made sure it in our car for our send off, they packed up all the left over food for our bridesmaids/groomsmen! Makes sense, since it was all paid for! Love them!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Kayla · Married on 03/10/2012

Food was AMAZING! Tables were set up perfect, I (being the bride) didn't have to worry about anything! Great service! Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. They were pretty much willing to do anything I wanted and more. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Dee · Married on 07/02/2011

Carriage House catered the food for my daughter's wedding at the Whitlock Inn on 7/2/11. We ordered heavy hors d'ouvres which included two carving stations (beef and turkey), grilled vegetables, kabobs, fruit and cheeses and canapes. We added a pasta bar with meatballs, and the bridal cake was included. We fed 200 guests with leftovers and everyone (including older guests who have been to MANY weddings in their lifetimes) said it was the best wedding food they had ever tasted. It was not only more than ample and absolutely delicious, but it was also beautifully presented. My husband overheard guests estimating the cost of the wedding, based on the food and ambience, at about 4 times what we actually paid. We never thought we could afford a caterer more than once or twice for momentous occasions, but Carriage House is so affordable that we plan to use them for smaller affairs when we want to impress with cuisine and style. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2011

JonVieve · Married on 06/05/2010

I used Carriage House Catering for my wedding reception that took place in my parent's backyard along the Chattahoochee River! There were around 200 guests and it was a HOT summer night in Atlanta. Jeffrey Brewster from Carraige House did an amazing job and helped assure us that the event would be a success. Jeffrey and his staff were well organized and provided an excellent meal and service to our guests. I would highly recommend the Carriage House Catering for your next wedding event.

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 04/05/2010

Out of all the events I have hired caterers for, Carriage-House Catering has been the most efficient. Their staff is very friendly with a professional attitude. I've been able to talk to the chef about the business. They offer a wide variety of delicious foods and desserts. At all my events Carriage-House has catered, the most guests have always commented afterwards how much they loved the food!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Allie · Married on 06/09/2018

The food was beyond delicious! There are so many options to choose from, and even after you make your decision they also provide fruits and vegetables and other items depending on your package. Guests were raving about how good the food was for weeks after the wedding. The cake was beautiful and they let us pick everything from the flavor and design to the type of stand we want it on. Very professional and high quality catering company!

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • Liz

Liz Jamieson · Married on 10/01/2019

Wedding Caterer

Wonderful selection of dining options... food was excellent and fairly priced. Nicole was exceptionally responsive and helpful, attending multiple venue meetings throughout the process. Great job Chef and catering team. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Cook Castillo · Married on 09/07/2019

Patient and Flexible!

We had an amazing experience setting up everything with Nicole and she was beyond flexible and patient with us and we changed our minds along the way!

Sent on 09/29/2019