71 Reviews for Carriage House Catering

French (1)
Japanese (1)
Lactose Free (1)
71 Carriage House Catering Reviews

If you are looking for more than the "traditional" wedding food, Carriage House is your company. Previously, I worked with the Carriage House team doing corporate events. I searched high and low for caterers for my wedding afraid Carriage House wasn't able to travel to my venue. My husband and I should have never searched because nothing compared to what Carriage House had to offer. We got married on Cinco de Mayo, so we wanted a fun, bar-food but filling type of set-up and that's just what we got! Jeff put together a custom menu for us to try at our tasting. His other menus are great but we loved what he put together for us. Our menu included a taco station with chicken, steak and shrimp and all of the possible toppings, a salad bar with fresh fruit and roasted veggies, a slider bar with three choices of meat and all of the toppings, a mac and cheese bar with two mac and cheese choices and tons of toppings, then of course a non-alcoholic drink station. He worked with our schedule to set-up a tasting and was very accommodating to all special requests. Jeff included linens and drinking glassware, which we requested to be removed from our proposal. He was happy to do so and worked with the custom drinkware we ordered for our wedding! We had tons of great quality, amazing tasting food for a very, very affordable price. Our onsite team was hands down the best. Tina made things happen and made sure I was well fed! She was also so so much fun! Same with Ciara and the rest of our serving staff. We had an absolute blast with them! Most bride's don't ever meet their catering staff but we were all about our team! Hands down amazing. At the end of the night, we had tons of food to take back with us for a late night snack, cupcakes and HUGE slices of our cake. It was all packaged neatly in to-go boxes with a custom Carriage House tote bag that included plates, utensils and napkins. Our coordinator loved the Carriage House staff just as much as we did! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Caribbean, French, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I had pretty low expectations for what our food was going to be like at our wedding. I've been to a lot of weddings where the buffet style food is just "meh." Carriage House is not your typical wedding food, it was absolutely delicious. Every single thing. We received so many compliments on the food. I also leaned pretty heavy on their expertise when it came to decor and the little touches like linens and centerpieces. Jeff and his team did not disappoint! Everything looked beautiful from our wedding cake to the white lanterns they provided for us. If I ever have to use a catering company again, I know my first call with be Carriage House.

Profile Picture Cin, 4/28/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

Top Notch!!! Jeff was so easy to work with. Our tastings went very well. The venue loved them. Our guests loved the food. His staff was very polite and accomodating. We were very very pleased

Profile Picture Erika, 3/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

What a wonderful experience working with Carriage House! During the tasting, Jeff was very helpful and gave us tons of great options. We decided to go with with family style and our guests loved it! Countless guests raved about the food, stating it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding! The cocktail hour apps were plentiful and kept our guests happy (on top of the amazing bar service). We had the New York strip, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables at the reception - incredible. The strawberry and lemon cake was perfect and beautiful. The family style allowed guests to have as much or as little as they wanted. Carriage House was even kind enough to package two meals to go for us - was just as delicious the next day! All of the staff were kind and professional. Thank you for the amazing food and service! :)

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Server(s), Tastings, American, Southern, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast

House Catering did an excellent job at my son's wedding. The food was beautifully presented, and tasted delicious. Everyone was raving about how good it was. We couldn't have had a better experience!

Profile Picture Carole, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about how terrific Carriage House Catering did on the food and bar service for our wedding. I (the bride) have celiac disease, which means that I have special medical dietary needs where NO gluten can be present in the food I eat, and even have to be super careful about cross-contact from other food around mine. So I had a tall order - could all the food at my wedding for myself and my guests be gluten free AND delicious enough that they wouldn't have a clue? And the answer, as it turns out, was a resounding YES. At the tasting, the chef had gone out of his way to find substitutes for things that wouldn't work and provided delicious gluten free options instead. And when it came to the wedding day, the visual presentation of the buffet stations, the tables and the bar were all beautiful too. I am so grateful that I didn't have to worry even a little on my big day about whether I could safely eat. But the best part? Our guests RAVED about how tasty the food was. The servers, chef and bartender all were very pleasant and did a terrific job for us. And last but not least, I was able to rent all my tables and chairs from Carriage House Catering as well. Made it so simple, a one stop shop and they provided all the linens. All around a great choice, and I recommend Carriage House without any reservations!

Profile Picture Lex, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Carriage House Catering was the perfect caterer for our wedding! Our tasting, months before our wedding, was a wonderful experience; Laurie was an excellent hostess, helped us to make sound decisions, and all of the food Jeff was made was incredibly delicious. They were gracious with our changes, and even helped us to decide which sauces went best with certain entrees. We loved the entire process with them, they set up everything at our wedding beautifully, and the food was delicious. I received copious amounts of compliments on the food, the layout, and the process of the food being available. I was also so pleased that all of my champagne was poured for a toast, just as I had always envisioned. It made for the perfect evening, and I cannot thank them enough.

Profile Picture Claire, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, American, Italian, Southern, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The food was AMAZING. You always want your guests to walk away full and talking about the food, in a good way. They will NOT let you down. The shrimp and grits were the biggest hit. We had ZERO leftovers, and due to a Delta meltdown, we were down 9 guests, and yet still, no shrimp and grits leftovers. The appetizers of mini crab cakes and southern fried chicken bites were amazing, the salad crisp, beef burgundy medallions all good. Who would have thought squash casserole would have been my favorite part of the meal? It was! As Yankees getting married in our new southern home, we wanted to treat our guests to a real southern wedding, Carriage House Catering fit the bill to a T and did not let down.
Aside from the food, the service was amazing and their servers and bartenders were a blast. We have several photos of them having a ball with our guests.
At the end of the night all the leftover food was packaged and we brought it home. The top layer of our cake was prepared for us to put in the freezer. Top Notch! Thanks for making the day so special

Profile Picture User7266463, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Southern, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast

Carriage House catered our daughter's wedding reception. The food was delicious and beautifully displayed. The coffee bar was a huge hit! Everyone raved about the cake! The staff was professional and very helpful with the guests. Highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Sherree, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Carriage House Catering is amazing! When my husband and I went to meet with Jeff to discuss catering for our wedding, he completely worked within our budget and provided tons of options for appetizers and for dinner. The day of our wedding, the food was delicious and the staff was absolutely amazing! We received so many compliments on everything and I highly recommend Carriage House to anyone looking for an excellent caterer for their wedding!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

My husband and adult children arranged for Carriage House to be here at our home for my Surprise 60th birthday party-
gosh was I thankful. The staff was very attentive and the food exquisite. We could relax and enjoy our friends with the
worry. Thanks for a job well done!
Lynn R.

Profile Picture Lynn, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Love these guys! They were so flexible & knowledgeable during the entire process. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture MARIA, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Outstanding service and food! Nicole helped us with so many things and was extremely nice to work with. Don't think twice about having your event catered by Carriage House, just do it! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carriage House Catering provides delicious food including cake for your wedding! We were thrilled with their service!

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carriage House Catering catered for our wedding at the Whitlock Inn, and we can't recommend them highly enough! We wanted to have brunch for dinner, and they pulled off exactly what we had in mind. They were very accommodating in making adjustments to the menu, and our guests raved about everything. Great experience!

Profile Picture User5403638, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carriage House Catering was an absolute joy to work with and we could not have been any happier with the yummy food.
I'm super particular with food presentation and was a little nervous that it would not meet my high standards. I should have not even worried one minute because Jeff and his team had the food set up beautifully...I was so impressed I even had the photographer take pictures for me!
My husband and I are currently eating the leftovers from the buffet and it's delicious!!
Thank you so much Carriage House Catering...we will definitely be using your services moving forward!

Profile Picture Gena, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Vegetarian, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Carriage House Catering was remarkable!! Nicole was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding! She was responsive and creative with our stations menu that wouldn't fit in our venue because we had too many guests. Her ideas worked out perfectly!!!

We rented linens and used glassware from Carriage House as well.

The food was delicious and plentiful. Compliments on the food were free flowing from our guests. Prices were extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend Carriage House Catering!!

Profile Picture C, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wow! Carriage House provided the most amazing food and cake for our wedding at the Whitlock Inn! Jeff was so flexible in letting us schedule a time for a tasting and was so helpful in planning our menu. The guests were very complimentary of the food and service. The wedding cake and grooms cake looked absolutely perfect and tasted delicious! We couldn't be more pleased with Carriage House catering!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings

Carriage House provided exceptional food and service for our daughter's wedding! We couldn't have asked for more! Food was absolutely delicious! Table presentation was beautiful! We worked with Nicole who was fabulous every step of the way. My daughter described her wedding and reception as "magical" and it truly was! Thank you Carriage House for making their celebration such a wonderful event!

Profile Picture Shana, 1/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Used them for our wedding at Whitlock Inn. Delicious food!! I heard great things about the food from other people before I ever tried any of it. On our wedding night and after the wedding, we had many guests tell us how amazing the food was. The best part was the bride and groom to go bags! =)

Profile Picture Dana, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carriage House Catering catered both our rehearsal dinner and reception, both events were amazing. The food was fantastic and the staff was amazing. Jeff is quick with email responses and calls and is understanding with changes. The staff at both events were truly was amazing, they were attentive and made sure we were always taken care of. Highly recommend using CHC for your wedding or next event!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I worked with Nicole with Carriage House Catering and she made the process so easy and the food was AMAZING! I'm vegan, but didn't want to force all the guests to eat a vegan spread she she had a plate made just for me and it was awesome. We went with one of their Southern Stations and got tons of compliments on the grits station, all the appetizers, and the BBQ.

Carriage house was so easy to work with, reasonably priced, and super reliable. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jamieson, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Carriage House Catering for our April 11th wedding. Working with Nicole and the team was fantastic. They are so flexible and make the whole experience easy and stress free. The food and presentation was wonderful, I received compliments all night about the food and how lovely everything looked. Many thanks Nicole!!!

Profile Picture Alexis , 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jeff and his team at Carriage House Catering are simply the best around.

They are incredibly professional and self-sufficient. It was so nice to have a vendor that was so proactive, talented, and well-seasoned. We honestly did not worry about a thing when it came to the reception because Carriage House Catering can take care of everything! Even during the reception, the staff kept checking on my husband and I to make sure we had drinks and food. They even paid attention to photographers and would jump out of the way when a picture was being taken! They are so incredibly nice and well-trained.

I cannot say enough about this vender. If you are looking for an incredibly professional staff, self-sufficient organization with years of experience, and pleasant catering experience, then Carriage House Catering is the way to go!

Profile Picture Abbey, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews