Carriage House Catering Reviews

76 | Marietta, GA

76 Reviews for Carriage House Catering

76 Carriage House Catering Reviews

Ruth · Married on 08/25/2018

Nicole effectively helped us plan a rehearsal dinner. The event team was led by Tina, who was amazing, kind, and professional. The food and service exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Carriage House Catering 1
    Carriage House Catering 2
    Carriage House Catering 3
    Carriage House Catering 4
    Carriage House Catering 5
    Carriage House Catering 6
    Carriage House Catering 7

Belinda · Married on 08/03/2018

Carriage house did a wonderful job catering my son’s wedding at the Brickyard in Marietta. The food was delicious, the setup crew was fantastic in flipping the room and setting up for both the wedding ceremony and reception. The servers were professional and hardworking. I highly recommend carriage house!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Carriage House Catering's reply:

It was our pleasure catering Kellie and Dillion's wedding reception! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of their special day. And thank you for the review.

Donna · Married on 07/21/2018

Carriage House catered my daughter's wedding at the Whitlock Inn in July. They were so easy to work with from the planning stages to the execution and clean up at the reception. The food was delicious. Lots of guests commented on how great it was. The catering manager and staff were very friendly and helpful as well.

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2018

Absolutely perfect group to hire for your next event! I cannot say enough good things about the process of selecting decor & cuisine, and also about their execution & professionalism. Everything was done 100% to my satisfaction. Plus, the office contact and wait staff were superb

Sent on 07/31/2018

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Ashley, We enjoyed being a part of your Mother's birthday party! What a wonderful celebration!! And thank you for the review!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

If you are looking for more than the "traditional" wedding food, Carriage House is your company. Previously, I worked with the Carriage House team doing corporate events. I searched high and low for caterers for my wedding afraid Carriage House wasn't able to travel to my venue. My husband and I should have never searched because nothing compared to what Carriage House had to offer. We got married on Cinco de Mayo, so we wanted a fun, bar-food but filling type of set-up and that's just what we got! Jeff put together a custom menu for us to try at our tasting. His other menus are great but we loved what he put together for us. Our menu included a taco station with chicken, steak and shrimp and all of the possible toppings, a salad bar with fresh fruit and roasted veggies, a slider bar with three choices of meat and all of the toppings, a mac and cheese bar with two mac and cheese choices and tons of toppings, then of course a non-alcoholic drink station. He worked with our schedule to set-up a tasting and was very accommodating to all special requests. Jeff included linens and drinking glassware, which we requested to be removed from our proposal. He was happy to do so and worked with the custom drinkware we ordered for our wedding! We had tons of great quality, amazing tasting food for a very, very affordable price. Our onsite team was hands down the best. Tina made things happen and made sure I was well fed! She was also so so much fun! Same with Ciara and the rest of our serving staff. We had an absolute blast with them! Most bride's don't ever meet their catering staff but we were all about our team! Hands down amazing. At the end of the night, we had tons of food to take back with us for a late night snack, cupcakes and HUGE slices of our cake. It was all packaged neatly in to-go boxes with a custom Carriage House tote bag that included plates, utensils and napkins. Our coordinator loved the Carriage House staff just as much as we did! Thank you for everything!

Cin · Married on 04/28/2018

I had pretty low expectations for what our food was going to be like at our wedding. I've been to a lot of weddings where the buffet style food is just "meh." Carriage House is not your typical wedding food, it was absolutely delicious. Every single thing. We received so many compliments on the food. I also leaned pretty heavy on their expertise when it came to decor and the little touches like linens and centerpieces. Jeff and his team did not disappoint! Everything looked beautiful from our wedding cake to the white lanterns they provided for us. If I ever have to use a catering company again, I know my first call with be Carriage House.

• Erika

Erika · Married on 03/25/2018

Top Notch!!! Jeff was so easy to work with. Our tastings went very well. The venue loved them. Our guests loved the food. His staff was very polite and accomodating. We were very very pleased

Erin · Married on 03/16/2018

The staff from Carriage House are hands down the best catering staff I have ever worked with.
    Tina and her crew were FANTASTIC and they could not have done a better job making our event spectacular.
    Everyone loved the food and all the guest asked who catered because the food was so delicious. They planned and executed my daughters reception effortlessly in only 2 months.
    I will forever use and recommend Carriage House for catering to everyone I know.

Carriage House Catering 8
    Carriage House Catering 9
    Carriage House Catering 10
    Carriage House Catering 11

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2017

What a wonderful experience working with Carriage House! During the tasting, Jeff was very helpful and gave us tons of great options. We decided to go with with family style and our guests loved it! Countless guests raved about the food, stating it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding! The cocktail hour apps were plentiful and kept our guests happy (on top of the amazing bar service). We had the New York strip, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables at the reception - incredible. The strawberry and lemon cake was perfect and beautiful. The family style allowed guests to have as much or as little as they wanted. Carriage House was even kind enough to package two meals to go for us - was just as delicious the next day! All of the staff were kind and professional. Thank you for the amazing food and service! :)

Carriage House Catering 12

Carole · Married on 10/14/2017

House Catering did an excellent job at my son's wedding. The food was beautifully presented, and tasted delicious. Everyone was raving about how good it was. We couldn't have had a better experience!

Lex · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough about how terrific Carriage House Catering did on the food and bar service for our wedding. I (the bride) have celiac disease, which means that I have special medical dietary needs where NO gluten can be present in the food I eat, and even have to be super careful about cross-contact from other food around mine. So I had a tall order - could all the food at my wedding for myself and my guests be gluten free AND delicious enough that they wouldn't have a clue? And the answer, as it turns out, was a resounding YES. At the tasting, the chef had gone out of his way to find substitutes for things that wouldn't work and provided delicious gluten free options instead. And when it came to the wedding day, the visual presentation of the buffet stations, the tables and the bar were all beautiful too. I am so grateful that I didn't have to worry even a little on my big day about whether I could safely eat. But the best part? Our guests RAVED about how tasty the food was. The servers, chef and bartender all were very pleasant and did a terrific job for us. And last but not least, I was able to rent all my tables and chairs from Carriage House Catering as well. Made it so simple, a one stop shop and they provided all the linens. All around a great choice, and I recommend Carriage House without any reservations!

Claire · Married on 06/24/2017

Carriage House Catering was the perfect caterer for our wedding! Our tasting, months before our wedding, was a wonderful experience; Laurie was an excellent hostess, helped us to make sound decisions, and all of the food Jeff was made was incredibly delicious. They were gracious with our changes, and even helped us to decide which sauces went best with certain entrees. We loved the entire process with them, they set up everything at our wedding beautifully, and the food was delicious. I received copious amounts of compliments on the food, the layout, and the process of the food being available. I was also so pleased that all of my champagne was poured for a toast, just as I had always envisioned. It made for the perfect evening, and I cannot thank them enough.

• User7266463 · 1+ year ago

The food was AMAZING. You always want your guests to walk away full and talking about the food, in a good way. They will NOT let you down. The shrimp and grits were the biggest hit. We had ZERO leftovers, and due to a Delta meltdown, we were down 9 guests, and yet still, no shrimp and grits leftovers. The appetizers of mini crab cakes and southern fried chicken bites were amazing, the salad crisp, beef burgundy medallions all good. Who would have thought squash casserole would have been my favorite part of the meal? It was! As Yankees getting married in our new southern home, we wanted to treat our guests to a real southern wedding, Carriage House Catering fit the bill to a T and did not let down.
    Aside from the food, the service was amazing and their servers and bartenders were a blast. We have several photos of them having a ball with our guests.
    At the end of the night all the leftover food was packaged and we brought it home. The top layer of our cake was prepared for us to put in the freezer. Top Notch! Thanks for making the day so special

Sherree · Married on 01/07/2017

Carriage House catered our daughter's wedding reception. The food was delicious and beautifully displayed. The coffee bar was a huge hit! Everyone raved about the cake! The staff was professional and very helpful with the guests. Highly recommend this company.

Tara · Married on 11/12/2016

Carriage House Catering is amazing! When my husband and I went to meet with Jeff to discuss catering for our wedding, he completely worked within our budget and provided tons of options for appetizers and for dinner. The day of our wedding, the food was delicious and the staff was absolutely amazing! We received so many compliments on everything and I highly recommend Carriage House to anyone looking for an excellent caterer for their wedding!

Lynn · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and adult children arranged for Carriage House to be here at our home for my Surprise 60th birthday party-
    gosh was I thankful. The staff was very attentive and the food exquisite. We could relax and enjoy our friends with the
    worry. Thanks for a job well done!
    Lynn R.

MARIA · Married on 10/15/2016

Love these guys! They were so flexible & knowledgeable during the entire process. You will not be disappointed!

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Outstanding service and food! Nicole helped us with so many things and was extremely nice to work with. Don't think twice about having your event catered by Carriage House, just do it! You won't regret it.

Patricia · Married on 07/03/2016

Carriage House Catering provides delicious food including cake for your wedding! We were thrilled with their service!

Carriage House Catering catered for our wedding at the Whitlock Inn, and we can't recommend them highly enough! We wanted to have brunch for dinner, and they pulled off exactly what we had in mind. They were very accommodating in making adjustments to the menu, and our guests raved about everything. Great experience!

Gena · Married on 05/21/2016

Carriage House Catering was an absolute joy to work with and we could not have been any happier with the yummy food.
    I'm super particular with food presentation and was a little nervous that it would not meet my high standards. I should have not even worried one minute because Jeff and his team had the food set up beautifully...I was so impressed I even had the photographer take pictures for me!
    My husband and I are currently eating the leftovers from the buffet and it's delicious!!
    Thank you so much Carriage House Catering...we will definitely be using your services moving forward!

C · Married on 05/14/2016

Carriage House Catering was remarkable!! Nicole was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding! She was responsive and creative with our stations menu that wouldn't fit in our venue because we had too many guests. Her ideas worked out perfectly!!!

We rented linens and used glassware from Carriage House as well.

The food was delicious and plentiful. Compliments on the food were free flowing from our guests. Prices were extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend Carriage House Catering!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and the wedding was so beautiful. Your guests' had so much fun and danced the night away!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/02/2016

Wow! Carriage House provided the most amazing food and cake for our wedding at the Whitlock Inn! Jeff was so flexible in letting us schedule a time for a tasting and was so helpful in planning our menu. The guests were very complimentary of the food and service. The wedding cake and grooms cake looked absolutely perfect and tasted delicious! We couldn't be more pleased with Carriage House catering!!

Shana · Married on 01/02/2016

Carriage House provided exceptional food and service for our daughter's wedding! We couldn't have asked for more! Food was absolutely delicious! Table presentation was beautiful! We worked with Nicole who was fabulous every step of the way. My daughter described her wedding and reception as "magical" and it truly was! Thank you Carriage House for making their celebration such a wonderful event!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Aw, that is so sweet! Thank you for the review. It was a beautiful reception and I enjoyed working with you as well!!