19 Reviews for Carriage Hills Ranch Event Venue

Audio Equipment (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Barware (1)
19 Carriage Hills Ranch Event Venue Reviews

The venue is gorgeous! The people are fabulous to work with and very accommodating! The whole experience was more than we hoped for! We are so happy that our son and daughter-in-law were married at Carriage Hills Ranch!

Profile Picture Karol, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I absolutely LOVED this venue! And our families thought it to be extremely romantic in the rustic hill country setting! The staff was great and the ranch was so cute we didn’t even need any extra decorating! Highly recommend Carriagw Hills Ranch! I hope someone else gets married here I know so we can visit back! And the horses in the background for our pictures was great!

Profile Picture Aubrey , 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough good things about this venue, and the people responsible for it. Michelle who coordinates scheduling, and just about everything, was incredible responsive. Anytime no matter weekday or weekend she was available to answer questions, help with vendors, or just about anything I could ask for. The venue itself is perfect! There is a great gazebo sitting at the edge of a pond that can be decorated any way you like. We had a evening wedding, around 6:30, and had plenty of shade where guests where sitting. There is also an incredible walk down to the aisle that can be used for all kinds of entrances for the procession. The reception hall was great as well! At night it is beautiful inside as they have strung lights all throughout the ceiling. I was impressed at how elegant they could make a rustic venue look. Grooms had their own room, and bride had a cottage to herself. If you are looking for a Texas Hill Country wedding, this would be tough to beat. We had Longhorns and Horses watching us start our marriage. On that note, the owners brother who lives right up the road owns the biggest buggy(wagon) barn. You can commission him for a carriage ride down to the alter, which is what my bride did. It was a HUGE crowd pleaser, and made for great photo ops. You could here the crowd react as she started down the road towards the aisle. The reception hall is not far away from the ceremony so people walked up right after and were able to grab a drink and appetizer while the wedding party took pictures. Speaking of the reception hall, your vendors will love you, it is set up well! We fell in love with this venue not just because of its beauty, but because of the people. Christine who helped us feels like family now. We initially chose the venue because of her incredible kindness and personality. She makes you feel like you're home. Absolutely no stress during the entire event, and I think in large part it was due to the incredible people helping us at the venue.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carriage Hills Ranch was perfect place for wedding!
If you are having hard time to decide the place, this place is the one for your wedding!!.
The owener and her daughter were so sweet and they were so cooperative to us and always there for us.
We enjoyed coordinating oui wedding with them.
We were so glad that we found Carriage Hills Ranch.
Once you go there and get to know the owener, you would understand why I decided to have wedding there and
you would know what I'm talking about.(^o^)
Thank you so much for having us.
Love you,guys!

Profile Picture Hiromi, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle and Christine at Carriage Hills Ranch have the perfect venue for a beautiful country wedding. The over the top customer service they both give while planning the wedding makes for an easy no stress experience. Whole hosting the day of the wedding makes the event roll smoothly letting the the bride as the groom enjoy the day with their family and friends.
Best decision I made was choosing Carriage Hills Ranch as the place I marry my best friend.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

This venue was beautiful. All of the staff were very attentive to my needs for my special day! I highly recommend them for anyone's big day!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot put into words how amazing this place was. I recently got married there this month. When my husband and I saw this venue we immediately feel in love with it. It had everything we were looking for, from the rustic look on the inside to the elegant look at the gazebo area. The gazebo was just beautiful over looking the water and all of the lights they have at night. Even my guest loved the view and scenery and took pictures throughout the property. All of the decor they had inside and out went well with our wedding theme resulting in little decorating needed. Also Christine and Michelle were amazing from the start. Of course as a bride I was scattered brain and has a million and one questions. Every text and email I sent I received immediate response. They were so flexible with me and helped cater to my every need. I wanted to make sure everything was as perfect as could be and with their help it was possible.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christine and her daughter Michelle were incredibly helpful and supportive. The venue was lovely with great rustic charm. I especially enjoyed the outdoor setting for our vows, with the water and horses in the background. They also added thoughtful touches to the venue in theme with our wedding colors. They were very flexible and professional while still giving a family feel to the proceedings. We couldn't have pulled it off without their help! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User6768806, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just wanted to take the time and write this review for Carriage Hills Ranch in Blanco Texas because my son, Jeremiah and his bride, Holly just had an enchanting wedding there last weekend. This venue is nestled in the small historic town of Blanco, Texas with Dripping Springs, Johnson City and Fredericksburg as the neighboring towns. It is not only is a beautiful venue offering all of the hill country charm but the owner, Chris Bushong and her two daughters, Sara and Michelle where there from the beginning of planning until the last dance to make sure everything went the way we envisioned their special day to be. This venue offers natural beauty of the hill country including a lake that is so beautiful behind the gazebo made out of limestone rock and ironwork. Absolutely stunning! To make it even different from most weddings, my son had a horse-drawn carriage from “Gone With The Wind” rented from the Buggy Barn Museum in Blanco to bring his bride and her father to the ceremony and then Jeremiah and Holly rode off in it after the ceremony. The reception was held in the rustic hall that will seat 200 guests with everything we needed to serve our guests, dance and just relax! It definitely had the authentic hill country feeling. There were many features to take stunning photos throughout the night and as the sunset came upon us, it was breathtaking! I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed! The venue staff will make sure you have covered every detail that you may not have thought of with sincerity and compassion. Getting married can be very stressful but not only are you renting a venue at Carriage Hills Ranch you are paying for owners that really do care about your special day! If you book with them, your guest will come! We had so many of our guest state over and over how beautiful this venue was and it was worth the drive. It is only a short drive outside of Austin and you will make your special da

Profile Picture Susan, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Linens, Bartender(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

At first, when my husband-to-be and I started planning our wedding, we were planning on having the ceremony and the reception at home. Once we started working on the guest list we realized we were going to need A LOT more space! Through the grapevine I heard that a beautiful venue in Blanco Texas was having an open house. So I wrote the date down and hopped in the car with my mother-in-law to be and a girlfriend. We had such a great time!!! There were a ton of vendors there, but Carriage Hills Ranch was the only one we chose to go with. We were lucky that our chosen wedding date was available. Carriage Hills Ranch suited our needs for the kind of wedding we wanted to have… a little country and a little glamorous. Compared to most of the venues in Austin, Carriage Hills Ranch was the most accommodating as far as our budget went, as well as the space we needed, and not to mention the amount of time the venue was available to us.
Carriage Hills Ranch boasts natural water features, such as an enormous wet-weather lake with a gorgeous gazebo overlooking the lake, ideal for an outdoor ceremony. The grounds were immaculately manicured. The weather was perfect that day, however if it had not been the reception hall was large enough to seat our enormous guest list. The reception hall is actually the family’s old barn, but has been revamped into a magical ball room with tiny white lights adorning the ceiling and the columns. They had just stained the floors and they shined a beautiful burnt orange under the tiny white lights. The kitchen accommodated our caterer’s needs, as well as the bartenders. The restrooms were very clean.
For fear of my review sounding like a shopping list, every person’s need at our wedding was met and then some. They even provided tables, chairs, and beige table cloths. That alone can be a very huge extra expense. Chris thought of everything in advance for every bride whoever decides to celebrate their day at her wonderful v

Profile Picture Holly, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Linens

Michelle and Christine are joyous people of faith that money can't buy. They work hard to maintain the magic of this place. My wife is a production designer so it was even more magical after her design and theme. The venue alone as is is simply stunning. If you are looking for solid, thorough, trustworthy, consistent people to give your money to and receive a place of serenity for your wedding under the eyes of the great lord, then this is the place.

The dance floor is hot for two-stepping also!! Lol!

Profile Picture Ric, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We chose this venue for my daughter's wedding because it was exactly the look she wanted for her wedding. She wanted a barn type, rustic setting but it needed to be air conditioned so this was perfect! The drive from San Antonio was reasonable but there are also local hotels in Blanco your guests can stay at. The package we bought included all the tables, chairs and linens which was such a huge help to us. We even had access to the venue Friday for decorating or a rehearsal. The owners are wonderful sweet people who are a pleasure to work with. Our onsite person was Cornelia and she couldn't have been any more wonderful to work with than she was. She was such a positive, encouraging lady for my daughter even dealing with all the stresses involved in a wedding. She was there for us at the rehearsal to make sure everything flowed well and to be the go to person for food vendors, etc.
I would definitely suggest you consider this venue for your wedding.

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s)

They were very accommodating to our schedule. They were always willing to meet at our convenience and gave us many helpful ideas that we incorporated into our wedding. They work with you, help you and are there throughout your big day to resolve any issues that may come up. I give them an A+ and are highly recommended.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Carriage Hill Ranch venue is a wonderful place for a truly Texas wedding! The accommodations are located in heart of the beautiful Texas hill country. They provide everything you need for an enchanting, romantic experience. From the awesome views, the lake surrounding the ceremony gazebo, the limestone patio and fireplace. The owners and staff go above and beyond to make your event memorable. They are a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Frank & Pat, 11/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The beautiful hill country venue was breathtaking. Christine and Frank were wonderful to work with and went out of their way to make sure that everything was perfect for our event. Their venue is very unique. Truly one of a kind! The sunset on the lake behind the gazebo was so gorgeous! The options and choices you have for your event are wonderful. Our son and his wife could not have been happier with how their special day turned out. The memories of their wedding at this fabulous place will always be with us.

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/15/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carriage Hills Ranch is adorably quaint. Perfect for a old fashion country wedding. The owner and her management team are professional and flexible. They will make the effort to go above and beyond for you. The venue was made available to us multiple times through out the past year. Their package includes many services that are beneficial. The venue has decorations on hand for your use, which makes things so much easier for you. Our only concern with the venue was that it has no stoves for caterers to cook in, nor are caterers allowed to bring their own stove tops (truck or otherwise). There is a prep kitchen available for caterers use. We did need to adjust our dinner selections. We also decided to make an extra expense of renting chairs instead of using the regular white folding chairs that are included by the venue. Our wedding came and went quickly but we will always appreciate and cherish Carriage Hills Ranch staff for the memories their staff helped create.

Profile Picture Francis and Janette, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This vendor was very accommodating. They let us use what we needed and let us bring in what we wanted. We were very pleased with everything that was available for our use. We have told others about this venue and would go back and use for ourselves.

Profile Picture User5071329, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography
4.3

I loved how the venue looked and how close it was to us, but I remember being surprised when we first signed the contract that the venue fee was taxed.. it was about $500 more than we expected. I wish they had told us that the tax was going to be separate, I know that isn't their fault but it was a surprise. And then when we wanted to take engagement photos there we coordinated the day and rescheduled our photographer to make it happen, but then the venue came back and said that now there was an event that meant we couldn't be there that Friday. But despite all of that they were really nice day of and pretty helpful. It was still a wonderful place to get married and I'm glad I chose them.

Profile Picture Mikaela, 11/25/17, 1 Review