Carolyn Allen Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Carolyn Allen Photography

Carolyn Allen Photography 1
Carolyn Allen Photography 2

brenna · Married on 01/06/2018

Carolyn did my engagement photos, and it was an absolute blast! She does such a great job at making you feel comfortable from the get go. I can't stand when photographers just have you pose and the pictures clearly show it. Carolyn makes every photo truly candid. I would say Carolyn's best quality is that she truly captures the moment in each picture, and each time you look at the photos its like reliving moment again. She will be doing my wedding in January! I One hundred percent recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 11/18/2017

Carolyn is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! She takes the time to get to know you and truly cares about all of her brides. She was very responsive and professional. Our photos were beautiful and we got them back quicker than anticipated. I would highly recommend Carolyn if you are looking for a photographer for your wedding (or any event for that matter)

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Carolyn Allen Photography 3

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2016

Choosing a photographer, the person who would document the most amazing day of our lives, was the hardest decision we made while planning our wedding. We interviewed half a dozen photographers, but we are so happy that we held out for Carolyn. She exudes professionalism and made us feel comfortable from start to finish. She took the time to talk to us and learn "our story." We didn't didn't meet in person until the big day, but when she arrived, it felt like seeing an old friend. In fact, that's what it felt like all day.
    Carolyn did an excellent job of keeping us on schedule, but not stressing when we lagged behind a bit. We were so impressed with her ability to wrangle up the rambunctious groomsmen, which took serious skill. She gave us the perfect amount of direction and was able to capture the most amazing natural moments.
    The morning after the wedding, before seeing any of the pictures, all of our friends and family were telling us how great they thought she was. We agreed with them, but after Carolyn had completed editing all of our pictures we loved her even more! We have friends that waited over six months to get their wedding pictures back, but that was not our experience. Exactly one month after our wedding, half the time that was guaranteed in our contract, we had hundreds of breathtaking photos.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Julia · Married on 03/11/2016

Carolyn Allen is one of a kind! I was nervous when it came to hiring a reliable, trustworthy, professional photographer and got all this and more from Carolyn. She took the time to understand our vision and truly captured it. She's organized and helped me along the entire process. I felt confident on my wedding day that I had nothing to worry about with photography and it was all taken care of. She worked well with other vendors at our wedding especially our videographer and everything ran smoothly. I received countlesss of compliments on our photos and one friend even made sure to book Carolyn for her wedding. Cannot say enough good things about Carolyn and am so happy she was with us on our special day!!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 03/05/2016

Carolyn is amazing! She did our photography for our engagement as well as our wedding and she did a fantastic job! Carolyn makes you feel comfortable while shooting and was able to capture our personalities, the beauty of our wedding, and the excitement and joy we had as well. She has great talent and an eye for detail. It is clear that she has taken the time and effort to perfect her craft. We try to recommend her as often as possible, and we plan to contact her for other pictures we may need in the future! We love you, Carolyn!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Brandi · Married on 12/31/2015

I can't recommend Carolyn Allen Photography enough! Besides the beautiful quality of her photography, which speaks for itself, Carolyn was the ultimate professional and very flexible in terms of time and sessions. It poured on our wedding day, so we postponed portraits until our honeymoon and busy work times were over. It was only then that we learned Carolyn was seriously ill during our wedding. We, nor our guests, never suspected that she was anything less than 100%! We can't wait to use Carolyn Allen Photography again!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole Carrico · Married on 04/18/2015

Carolyn Allen Photography is Outstanding

Carolyn Allen has captured the best times of my life (Engagement, Wedding, Newborn, and Family)! Her ability to photograph you without even knowing she is there or that you are taking photos is one of my favorite things about working with her. The photos she takes are natural and warm. I feel like this brief review just isn't enough to express how great of a photographer she is! We absolutely cherish all of the photos she has done for us. My family and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Carolyn Allen Photography 4

Carolyn did our engagement session and wedding pictures. She went above and beyond and I am so excited that I chose her to play a major role in our wedding. I would recommend her to ALL!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Carolyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She reflected and catered to our style, while still maintaining her own personal creativity. She had great ideas for locations, poses, and scenery, and she even brought us cold water after our outdoor summer photoshoot. Her editing is spectacular, and she's a flexible photographer to work with. I highly recommend Carolyn!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2017

Carolyn is great! She made us feel so comfortable, was easy to work with, and we loved our photos. Plus she is very reasonably priced. We definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/12/2018