27 Reviews for Caroline Winn Photography

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
27 Caroline Winn Photography Reviews

Caroline is so passionate about her work, which makes her incredibly good at her job. The pictures she took were fantastic and perfectly captured our day. We were amazed by how great the pictures came out and how she was able to capture little moments that made our wedding day as great as it was. A great photographer and an even better person!

Profile Picture Mike, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having been in several weddings before, I knew that the photographer can have a huge impact on the feel of the day. Caroline was absolutely amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better person to document our wedding. She has such a warm, welcoming attitude while still being unobtrusive. Throughout the wedding process, Caroline stayed in touch with us and was so accommodating for our engagement photos - even catching some impromptu photos of us with our dog. It was such a pleasure to spend the pre-wedding preparation time with her and I'm confident she got some great photos. Later in the day we forgot Caroline was even there, which I think is a huge compliment to her ability to blend in and take natural, candid photos. The best part is that she's super prompt delivering those photos, so you don't have to wait months and months before you can check out those special moments. I would absolutely recommend Caroline.

Profile Picture J, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Caroline was amazing! The minute we connected over the phone, we knew she was the right person for us. Caroline made us feel so comfortable the moment we stepped in front of her camera. Our engagement pictures captured our relaxed nautical theme and during our wedding, she was everywhere! Our friends and family can't stop complimenting on our photos which matched our vision. We would highly recommend Caroline- if you're looking to have a photographer who is relaxed, professional and eager to create a magical experience, look no further. Her work speaks volumes. Thank you Caroline for all that you have done for us, you made our wedding day that much more special and we have a lifetime of photos to continue to relive those memories.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Caroline is a pleasure to work with. I had admired her photos on social media for a short while before deciding to work with her and we are so happy she was our photographer.
Her packages include engagement photos, which gave us the opportunity to get to know Caroline and feel more comfortable in front of the camera. I was so nervous before the engagement photos but Caroline had us feeling comfortable in minutes.

On the day of the wedding, Caroline arrived promptly and had a calming demeanor all day. I am so happy with the photos Caroline captured from our wedding day. She captured beautiful portraits, as well as candid photos that truly depict the emotion of the day. Viewing our photos made us relive the day and all the emotions. Caroline has a special way of capturing light, personality and emotion.

The morning after the wedding, she had already posted a few photos from our wedding. Within a day we received a sneak peek and the full album in less than 4 weeks! These photos make the moments last a lifetime and Caroline has captured the memories beautifully. I highly recommend Caroline Winn Photography!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't imagine having a better person by my side on my wedding day! Besides my husband, of course. Caroline is so knowledgable and patient. She listened to all of our ideas, took the time to look at all of my Pinterest boards and captured our day perfectly. Her attention to detail shines through our amazing photos! I've already recommended Caroline to friends and will continue to for years to come.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline photographed our August 2017 wedding at Lakeview Pavilion and I am seriously in love with both her and her photos! She is so sweet, laidback, and easy to work with - exactly the calm presence you want on the crazy, hectic day of your wedding. In addition to all that, she's also super responsive and extremely talented. I normally don't like most photos of myself but Caroline is legit magical and somehow made me look so good! I honestly could not be happier with her work and I am literally obsessed with all of our pictures! I can't say enough good things!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Caroline was so sweet, professional and so attentive to all our needs. She is a very talented photgrapher.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline is absolutely amazing! She takes the time to truly get to know her clients and instantly makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I were blown away by how beautiful both our engagement photos and wedding photos came out! We were able to relive our wedding day from start to finish. Caroline is a must for any special event! We love her!

Profile Picture Michela, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Caroline was absolutely AMAZING to work with! We started with an engagement session and loved her laid-back, professional attitude as we tried out a few different spots. Our wedding day was everything I had ever imagined and her photos perfectly capture that! She had her own repertoire of poses but was also very flexible in accommodating special shots that we wanted. She made things easy and carefree and our bridal party and guests had so much fun taking pictures with her. I love her style of capturing real moments and candid shots, while also making sure to get all the traditional pictures that every bride wants. We have SO many beautiful photos that I can't even choose my favorites. When we told her we were leaving for our honeymoon the next day, she made sure to publish a sneak peak before we left the country (

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/17/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files

We had a great experience working with Caroline, and would highly recommend her! Throughout the whole process, from booking, to engagement photos, to the big day, Caroline was professional and so helpful! I had concerns about where we would take first look and bride/groom formals, but Caroline eased my concerns via email and the whole day ran so smoothly! And the photos we received are SO beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline is suuuuch an awesome photographer. I was having a hard time finding a photographer until she posted a wedding photo for a friend of ours. I took one look at the gorgeous photo and said, we have to have her!

Prior to the big day, she chatted with us several times by phone in order to make sure all of my one hundred questions were answered. She is very organized and a very calming force - much needed and appreciated when you have so many moving parts during wedding planning!

When we met her for engagement photos, she made us feel very comfortable. When we got the photos back we were in awe. They were absolutely stunning. We still don't understand how she makes the pictures look absolutely gorgeous but she does every time!

On our wedding day, she was great. She showed up ready to work but she is such a nice person that we also enjoyed chatting with her throughout our big day. She works SO efficiently. Our entire bridal party was shocked how quickly and in such an organized manner she worked through the list of photo combinations. She made our dream of making it to our cocktail hour happen! Our venue said she was the most organized photographer they have ever seen in their 250+ weddings! She blended in with our friends and family dynamic! She is very easy going and laid back but works very hard!

Within 48 hours we got a sneak peak of our wedding photos, and they are absolutely stunning. Less than two weeks later we received our wedding photos and they are gorgeous! She captured so many emotions in the pictures. She took so many so we have a lot to choose from. She even made pictures of people dancing look awesome! We got a kick out of those!

We have gorgeous wedding photos because of her and hope to work with her again in the future if there are babies to come!! My husband and I could not be happier and our family and friends are so wow'ed by her photos. You will be SO happy when you choose Caroline!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Caroline was fantastic to work with! From when we first reached out, she was very responsive and professional. She includes an engagement session with all of her wedding packages and really takes that time to get you comfortable in front of the camera and to let her see what kind of poses work best for you. Looking between our engagement pictures and wedding pictures you could tell she had looked back and reviewed our engagement pictures as well. Caroline was very accommodating--we added an extra hour of photography very close to our wedding date and she did not have a problem with it, even though it meant her driving home later (our wedding was a 3 hour drive from Boston). She showed up early the day of the wedding and had already scouted out locations around our venue. Even with us running behind schedule getting ready, she and her second shooter got all the formal couple, family, and bridal party pictures done before the ceremony (with time to spare). She is very thoughtful and knowledgeable and builds enough time into the schedule to make sure you get all the pictures you were hoping for, and more! Not to mention, the pictures are gorgeous! We got access to the pictures way sooner than expected, and we have gotten so many compliments about how beautifully they turned out and about how nice Caroline was during the wedding! We could not more highly recommend working with Caroline!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Caroline! She made sure the day was all about us and what we wanted. She emailed us prior to the wedding and asked what type of photos that we wanted, and the day of the wedding she remembered all of them. She returned all of our edited photos to us only 1 week after the wedding...1 week!! Not only were we in awe of the quality of the photos, but it was as if we were watching a video replaying our wedding day. Our guests also commented on how great Caroline was, as they hardly noticed she was there and never got in anyones way.

If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend having Caroline photograph your wedding....you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline was wonderful to work with. She's fun, professional and so talented. She made us feel so comfortable and we found our photos so natural. I would highly recommend booking Caroline!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

First off let me start by saying I fell in love with Caroline's works the minute I found her! At first she was busy on my wedding day and I was so disappointed but then she reached out to me saying it was now open! I was so thrilled. Seeing her work on our engagement photos made me confident that I made a GREAT choice on hiring Caroline. I just received my wedding photos and they are beautiful & everything I hoped for. Caroline is such a pleasure to work with. I cannot begin to thank her for all she did. The pictures I will treasure forever and I have Caroline to thank for that! I strongly suggest brides using Caroline. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline photographed our July wedding and all the photos are stunning! Leading up to the wedding, we communicated pretty frequently, and Caroline was always quick to respond and had great ideas and suggestions. My husband and I also had some specific ideas about what we wanted (and didn’t want) for our wedding and engagement photos, and Caroline was so accommodating and easy to work with. We received some photos within 24 hours of the wedding and received all our photos less than 3 weeks later. Caroline truly captured the energy and excitement of our wedding day and all the photos are amazing. We would absolutely recommend Caroline!

Profile Picture User7079041, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Caroline is a rockstar. When I was looking for a photographer, I had a few key needs. 1. The photos needed to be amazing. DONE! Caroline's use of light is incredible and captures the moments better than seeing them in real life. 2. They needed to be organized. Caroline was by far one of my most organized vendors. We always knew when payments were due, she sent us guides to help us in the planning process, and we received our photos in an organized online gallery within 3 weeks of the day! And we saw sneak peaks within 24 hours! 3. They needed to be a good personality fit. Sometimes, I feel like photographers can become like second wedding planners, telling you where to go and where to stand and how to do it. With Caroline, she captures moments as they happen. Sure, there is some wrangling of bridesmaids into rows for formal pictures, but every photo looks natural and lovely. No awkward family photos here! I never even knew she was there at the reception and got the shots she did. She's like a ninja! But it makes for an amazing experience where you get to enjoy your wedding how you want! I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline is incredibly talented and able to capture the most precious moments of your special day that you'll treasure forever. She is just the right amount of direct without being pushy. If you are looking for somebody that is easy to work with, communicative, creative and will put you and your family at ease throughout the whole process, then Caroline is your girl!! We continue to recommend Caroline to all of our friends and she would be the first vendor we would book if we had to do our wedding over again. We're still gushing over the amazing engagement and wedding photos and we look forward to working with Caroline again for future celebrations.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not recommend Caroline enough to anyone looking for a photographer. She beautifully captured memories for us that I will treasure forever. I love her laid back style and her focus on more candid, natural shots. Caroline did both our engagement pictures and our wedding. I felt comfortable and had fun the entire time. She encouraged my husband and I to be ourselves, laugh, and enjoy the experience. Caroline is also extremely attentive and responsive. She goes above and beyond to help you plan. She sent a catalog with helpful information and ideas, emailed regularly, and created a timeline for the day of that included all of the pictures we wanted to have. She is also extremely timely. She edited and sent us the shots 2 weeks after the wedding. She also sent us a canvas of our favorite shot! I could go on forever. I loved working with her, and all of my guests said that she was the best wedding photographer they have seen. I would recommend her to anyone and would love to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I cannot recommend Caroline enough- she was an incredibly professional and we were beyond thrilled with how all of the photos came out.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When looking for a wedding photographer I wanted someone who's photography was photojournalistic, romantic, and used natural light, so I was immediately drawn to Caroline's work. For 8 months her and I communicated regularly, and I always appreciated her quick responses. As a person, Caroline is very down to earth and "chill" which is very important when the stress of wedding day comes upon you. When I saw my sneak peaks, her blog posts, and then the full gallery of my wedding photos I was in awe. She did such an unbelievable job capturing the moment in a way that well suited my whimsical wedding and all 24 of us in our bridal party. I would recommend Caroline to anyone who is looking for similar things as I was in a photographer. Beautiful photos that I will cherish for a LIFETIME!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline was the perfect wedding photographer for us! She created such beautiful images for our engagement shoot, I knew her work for our wedding would be magical! During the wedding day, Caroline was very laid back, and easy to work with. She was very quick with the editing and sending us the images, and even sent us a complimentary canvas print of one of favorite shots! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful, unique, and etherial images of their wedding day!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Caroline photographed our wedding and engagement photos. She was so easy to work with from the very beginning! We had a great time doing our engagement photos and she was so accommodating as we had specific locations in mind. We got to know each other, and became very comfortable with her style of shooting and being in front of the camera. The engagement photos made our wedding day photos seem so easy! Leading up to the wedding Caroline was always reaching out to us when she needed something, it was appreciated as it was one less thing to worry about and one less vendor to contact. We had a call a week or so before to plan out our first look and review the timeline. On the wedding day Caroline did an awesome job organizing the first look- especially when my husband and I pulled up to the venue at exactly the same time! We got every shot we wanted and Caroline did a fantastic job capturing all the details of our venue, cocktail hour, and reception. We designed everything from our invitations to our centerpieces and it was important to us to have those details in photos. Caroline captured them all beautifully. She also captured fun and beautiful candids of our guests that we absolutely love and enjoyed sharing. Caroline was so calm and genuinely happy for us on our day. That really made a difference in our experience and allowed us to relax and just enjoy our special day. It was so fun to wake up the next morning and see some photos on Facebook and to share them with friends and family who couldn't be there. She was so fast in getting our photos back to us. They were waiting in our email the day we got home from our honeymoon! It was such a nice surprise! We would highly recommend Caroline!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment I met Caroline we knew she was the perfect wedding photographer for us! She has a very calming presence about her that makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Caroline is very organized, friendly, professional and this girl has some serious talent when it comes to a camera! She shot our engagement pictures down in Newport, a surprise bridal portrait shoot, and our wedding day at Nantasket Beach – and all the photos were amazing! When I look back at our wedding pictures, I am instantly brought back to those beautiful moments we shared with our family and friends. I HIGHLY recommend Caroline Winn Photography, I can’t wait to work with her again! Thank you Caroline, xo.

Profile Picture Faye, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Caroline Winn Photography! Caroline photographed our wedding in August 2014. She was professional, prompt, and put the whole bridal party as ease, making the day truly enjoyable for us all. The quality of her work is amazing and we could not be happier with the photos she captured on our special day.

Profile Picture Alana, 8/31/14, 1 Review