Caroline Winn Photography Reviews

Caroline Winn Photography 4
Caroline Winn Photography 5

Kelley Palumbo · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Caroline was our photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding in November and she was absolutely amazing through every single moment! As soon as we met up with her at our engagement shoot, she immediately helped put us at ease. From the time of our engagement shoot till our wedding day, she was so great in helping us plan our big day. She was prompt in answering any questions I had while working on the timeline and kept in touch with us throughout the planning process. It was so great to have that communication and one less thing to worry about. When it came to the day of our wedding, she arrived at my getting ready site on time and ready to go. Everything went so smoothly with profession and organization. I wanted some formal pictures outside at a nearby lighthouse but it was so windy that it was near impossible to get any pictures there. Caroline was able to just take my husband and I to a spot with just a little less wind to get a couple pictures in before going to our “plan b” location and those ended up being my absolute favorite! You never would have known that it was hurricane-like winds in the pictures. Her adaptability helped tremendously. Fast forward to a few weeks later when we got all our pictures and we were absolutely blown away. Every picture she delivered was stunning and her attention to detail made them even more beautiful. She is an amazing photographer and would highly recommend! Thank you for capturing all the beautiful moments of our day, Caroline!!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection!

I had been a long time blog follower of Caroline's and knew immediately that I would want to work with her once my now husband and I got engaged. Caroline was so responsive and easy to work with. The photos from both our engagement shoot and wedding came out amazing - natural and really capturing the essence of our wedding day and night! My family and friends were amazed with the quality of the photos. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I could not recommend Caroline enough!

Sarah Jane · Married on 10/12/2018

Just amazing.

My husband Shaun and I absolutely LOVED working with Caroline for our wedding! We were in search of a New England based photographer, and were stalking WeddingWire and Instagram to find one that fit our aesthetic . We wanted someone who had beautiful, light, airy photos, and did fun candids (opposed to only staged and posed shots). We found Caroline Winn Photography, and knew immediately we had the right fit! Her photos were gorgeous, her Instagram kept you engaged, and she was just the absolute sweetest and down-to-earth person! We were planning our wedding from out-of-state, so booked Caroline without meeting her first. But we had the pleasure of meeting with her about a year before our wedding, for our engagement photos. The thought and effort she put into those photos, as well as her patience with us (mostly me!) as I dragged her and my then-fiance around the city to all my favorite spots, was just amazing. Fast-forward a year with her detailed questionnaire to plan our day, and once again her patience as I made subtle changes here and there, she's such a fun and professional GEM! Our wedding day was no different - she showed up ready and excited, and went down my list item-by-item to ensure she got every shot I was hoping for. We can't thank her enough for checking every box of our 'wedding photograph needs', and we were so thrilled this week to receive all of the gorgeous shots and memories of our special day. THANK YOU CAROLINE!!! :)

John Rosenberry · Married on 09/28/2018

Caroline Winn Photography

One of Caroline's greatest strengths (beyond her obvious photography skills) was her ability to immediately build rapport with our families and wedding party members. We had a condensed window for photos prior to the ceremony, and caroline was able to quickly arrange each group, ensuring that every moment was beautifully captured.

Christina Wescott · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful photos and wonderful experience!!

I went to Boston College with Caroline and have been following her work for many years and was always super impressed and in awe of her photos. I knew our college connection would instantly create a comfortable photographer/client relationship but I have no doubts that she treats everyone with the same respect, compassion, and love. She made my husband and I feel like movie stars at our engagement session and especially at the wedding. Caroline was there every step of the way in between. I could ask her any random question that popped into my head about the wedding day and she was always there with advice and plenty of options for potential solutions. It happened to rain pretty significantly on my wedding day and we had to quickly pivot to determine a new course of action for our photos. Luckily the rain tapered off a bit and we were able to get beautiful shots inside and outside of our rental house and the venue. My whole family and bridal party thoroughly enjoyed having Caroline work with them and she did a wonderful job coordinating photos for an incredibly large bridal party, family, and children. Our pictures came out so beautiful and I'm thrilled with them all!! I would 100000% recommend Caroline to any couple!!

• Carolyn

Carolyn Rubin · Married on 09/15/2018

Caroline’s creativity made lasting wedding memories for our whirlwind day

Caroline is a consummate professional. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. Most importantly she made our special day come to life and made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. The day goes by so fast- in the blink of an eye-but we have Caroline’s beautiful photos to last a life time. We would highly recommend Caroline for your wedding or next important life event.

Carolyn & Gary Rubin
    Amesbury, Ma

Shayna Strumph · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Words can not describe how happy my husband and I are that we went with Caroline of Caroline Winn Photography for our big day. Her style, very much photo journalistic, matched exactly what we wanted, however, when we met her during our engagement shoot, it truly sealed the deal. Every shot was perfect, and she brought a sense of comfortability to the shoot. When the big day came, I had complete faith that she would capture everything we wanted, and she truly did. I have reviewed my photos so many times in the few weeks since I've received them, and it feels likes I'm reliving the day every time. Photos of my husband and I, our family formals, all the details we woman obsess over for months (don't pretend you didn't) were all captured perfectly. Caroline is a true professional and master of her craft, and couples would be lucky to have her. We are looking forward to becoming a Caroline Winn Family, and not just a Caroline Winn Couple in the future, as we will have her take our photos for years to come!

Caroline Winn Photography 6
    Caroline Winn Photography 7
    Caroline Winn Photography 8
    Caroline Winn Photography 9
    Caroline Winn Photography 10

Annaliese Sylvester · Married on 09/01/2018

Best wedding photographer!

If you're searching for a wedding photographer look no further!! Caroline is the ABSOLUTE BEST! I was looking for a local photographer for our Sept 1, 2018 South Shore wedding and am so happy I found Caroline- she captured our day perfectly!
    Caroline is super responsive, professional, and I LOVE her style of photography. She is super laid back and we both felt comfortable with her from the get-go.
    I really liked that our engagement photos were included in our package (unlike a lot of other photographers I talked to) as this gave us a chance to meet her, see how she would photograph us/poses she liked, and how the photos came out.
    We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos back super quickly (1-3 weeks) and we LOVED them. Caroline was always available to answer any questions we had (I asked her if I could text her photos of engagement shoot outfits because I'm that crazy) and super helpful in creating a timeline for our wedding day that made sure we got all the shots we wanted.
    The best part is once Caroline sends you the photos, they're yours (Don't have to buy them from Caroline/No watermark).
    I did a lot of research and Caroline's prices were some of the best I found. She was also very flexible in allowing us to create our own package to suit our needs. We were able to get a 2nd photographer for just half the time at half the cost- A great way to get shots of both of us getting ready and of the ceremony from different viewpoints.
    I would highly recommend Caroline to anyone- everyone that has seen our wedding photos has asked how are we ever going to choose our favorites because they are all SO GOOD. Your wedding photos are so important in helping you relive such an important day and Caroline is so good at capturing all the best memories! She really is the BEST!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Where can I even begin with my love for Caroline Winn photography!? I started researching photographers a year before my wedding and it became a long and exhausting process. I researched hundreds of photographers and was not satisfied with a single one until I found Caroline Winn. From the moment I viewed her website and blog and talked to her on the phone, I knew Caroline was "the one!" All of her photos are beautiful- they have a light, airy, natural quality which was exactly what I was looking for! Caroline did not only our wedding, but our engagement shoot as well. Caroline made us feel so comfortable, knew exactly how to pose us naturally, and It was like we were hanging out with an old friend! Friends and family raved about our engagement shoot- the pictures are gorgeous! She captured the light beautifully and made us look like real life models. Caroline also did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos, too! She and her second shooter got the best shots of every part of our day, from the smallest details to the most intimate moments, and these will be pictures we will cherish forever. We will be forever grateful for Caroline as she did she a wonderful job highlighting all of the most important parts of our most special day. Our wedding photos turned out picture perfect and I cannot stress how talented she is! I was also impressed by her turn around time for getting the photos back to us. Two days after the wedding we had a sneak peek of some highlights and we had our full wedding album (with TONS of amazing photos!) about 2 weeks after our wedding. Choose Caroline Winn as your wedding photographer! It will be one of the best decisions that you make while wedding planning!

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

Trey and I worked with Caroline for not only our wedding day but also the engagement shoot. As people who don't love being in front of a camera, we knew Caroline was the right fit for us when she made us feel so comfortable and natural while capturing great moments - not to mention we looked great! Leading up to the big day, she was accessible and encouraging through all of the main planning phases. Did I mention that this was all while she was planning her own wedding for the weekend after ours?! Day of, she was fun, responsive, respectful, talented, and genuinely a great person to work with. Her soft style created some of the most beautiful photos that we, friends, and family can cherish forever. We would highly recommend her for engagement, wedding, family, or just wanting some great photos to have.

Deborah · Married on 05/25/2018

Caroline was Incredible. The quality of her work captured the Beauty, Joy and Spirit of our event, from intimate portraits to sunset vistas and dancing under the stars . Our photos are a Treasure and we are all so happy we found her. She felt like a delightful guest blending , caring, and infinitely polite and patient. Caroline, We wish you Happily Ever After and are So Happy To spread the word of your Sensitivity and Gift in photography. Gratefully,
    Deborah Wietsma RI

Mike · Married on 03/17/2018

Caroline is so passionate about her work, which makes her incredibly good at her job. The pictures she took were fantastic and perfectly captured our day. We were amazed by how great the pictures came out and how she was able to capture little moments that made our wedding day as great as it was. A great photographer and an even better person!

J · Married on 10/07/2017

Having been in several weddings before, I knew that the photographer can have a huge impact on the feel of the day. Caroline was absolutely amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better person to document our wedding. She has such a warm, welcoming attitude while still being unobtrusive. Throughout the wedding process, Caroline stayed in touch with us and was so accommodating for our engagement photos - even catching some impromptu photos of us with our dog. It was such a pleasure to spend the pre-wedding preparation time with her and I'm confident she got some great photos. Later in the day we forgot Caroline was even there, which I think is a huge compliment to her ability to blend in and take natural, candid photos. The best part is that she's super prompt delivering those photos, so you don't have to wait months and months before you can check out those special moments. I would absolutely recommend Caroline.

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Caroline was amazing! The minute we connected over the phone, we knew she was the right person for us. Caroline made us feel so comfortable the moment we stepped in front of her camera. Our engagement pictures captured our relaxed nautical theme and during our wedding, she was everywhere! Our friends and family can't stop complimenting on our photos which matched our vision. We would highly recommend Caroline- if you're looking to have a photographer who is relaxed, professional and eager to create a magical experience, look no further. Her work speaks volumes. Thank you Caroline for all that you have done for us, you made our wedding day that much more special and we have a lifetime of photos to continue to relive those memories.

Marissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Caroline is a pleasure to work with. I had admired her photos on social media for a short while before deciding to work with her and we are so happy she was our photographer.
    Her packages include engagement photos, which gave us the opportunity to get to know Caroline and feel more comfortable in front of the camera. I was so nervous before the engagement photos but Caroline had us feeling comfortable in minutes.

On the day of the wedding, Caroline arrived promptly and had a calming demeanor all day. I am so happy with the photos Caroline captured from our wedding day. She captured beautiful portraits, as well as candid photos that truly depict the emotion of the day. Viewing our photos made us relive the day and all the emotions. Caroline has a special way of capturing light, personality and emotion.

The morning after the wedding, she had already posted a few photos from our wedding. Within a day we received a sneak peek and the full album in less than 4 weeks! These photos make the moments last a lifetime and Caroline has captured the memories beautifully. I highly recommend Caroline Winn Photography!

Kate · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't imagine having a better person by my side on my wedding day! Besides my husband, of course. Caroline is so knowledgable and patient. She listened to all of our ideas, took the time to look at all of my Pinterest boards and captured our day perfectly. Her attention to detail shines through our amazing photos! I've already recommended Caroline to friends and will continue to for years to come.

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Caroline photographed our August 2017 wedding at Lakeview Pavilion and I am seriously in love with both her and her photos! She is so sweet, laidback, and easy to work with - exactly the calm presence you want on the crazy, hectic day of your wedding. In addition to all that, she's also super responsive and extremely talented. I normally don't like most photos of myself but Caroline is legit magical and somehow made me look so good! I honestly could not be happier with her work and I am literally obsessed with all of our pictures! I can't say enough good things!!!

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

Caroline was so sweet, professional and so attentive to all our needs. She is a very talented photgrapher.

Michela · Married on 06/24/2017

Caroline is absolutely amazing! She takes the time to truly get to know her clients and instantly makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I were blown away by how beautiful both our engagement photos and wedding photos came out! We were able to relive our wedding day from start to finish. Caroline is a must for any special event! We love her!

Meredith · Married on 06/17/2017

Caroline was absolutely AMAZING to work with! We started with an engagement session and loved her laid-back, professional attitude as we tried out a few different spots. Our wedding day was everything I had ever imagined and her photos perfectly capture that! She had her own repertoire of poses but was also very flexible in accommodating special shots that we wanted. She made things easy and carefree and our bridal party and guests had so much fun taking pictures with her. I love her style of capturing real moments and candid shots, while also making sure to get all the traditional pictures that every bride wants. We have SO many beautiful photos that I can't even choose my favorites. When we told her we were leaving for our honeymoon the next day, she made sure to publish a sneak peak before we left the country (<24h later!!). She is organized and professional but maintains such a relaxed vibe that she is the perfect addition to any wedding day. We will truly cherish these memories she has created forever, and I can't recommend her enough!

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a great experience working with Caroline, and would highly recommend her! Throughout the whole process, from booking, to engagement photos, to the big day, Caroline was professional and so helpful! I had concerns about where we would take first look and bride/groom formals, but Caroline eased my concerns via email and the whole day ran so smoothly! And the photos we received are SO beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

Caroline is suuuuch an awesome photographer. I was having a hard time finding a photographer until she posted a wedding photo for a friend of ours. I took one look at the gorgeous photo and said, we have to have her!

Prior to the big day, she chatted with us several times by phone in order to make sure all of my one hundred questions were answered. She is very organized and a very calming force - much needed and appreciated when you have so many moving parts during wedding planning!

When we met her for engagement photos, she made us feel very comfortable. When we got the photos back we were in awe. They were absolutely stunning. We still don't understand how she makes the pictures look absolutely gorgeous but she does every time!

On our wedding day, she was great. She showed up ready to work but she is such a nice person that we also enjoyed chatting with her throughout our big day. She works SO efficiently. Our entire bridal party was shocked how quickly and in such an organized manner she worked through the list of photo combinations. She made our dream of making it to our cocktail hour happen! Our venue said she was the most organized photographer they have ever seen in their 250+ weddings! She blended in with our friends and family dynamic! She is very easy going and laid back but works very hard!

Within 48 hours we got a sneak peak of our wedding photos, and they are absolutely stunning. Less than two weeks later we received our wedding photos and they are gorgeous! She captured so many emotions in the pictures. She took so many so we have a lot to choose from. She even made pictures of people dancing look awesome! We got a kick out of those!

We have gorgeous wedding photos because of her and hope to work with her again in the future if there are babies to come!! My husband and I could not be happier and our family and friends are so wow'ed by her photos. You will be SO happy when you choose Caroline!!

Emma · Married on 05/27/2017

Caroline was fantastic to work with! From when we first reached out, she was very responsive and professional. She includes an engagement session with all of her wedding packages and really takes that time to get you comfortable in front of the camera and to let her see what kind of poses work best for you. Looking between our engagement pictures and wedding pictures you could tell she had looked back and reviewed our engagement pictures as well. Caroline was very accommodating--we added an extra hour of photography very close to our wedding date and she did not have a problem with it, even though it meant her driving home later (our wedding was a 3 hour drive from Boston). She showed up early the day of the wedding and had already scouted out locations around our venue. Even with us running behind schedule getting ready, she and her second shooter got all the formal couple, family, and bridal party pictures done before the ceremony (with time to spare). She is very thoughtful and knowledgeable and builds enough time into the schedule to make sure you get all the pictures you were hoping for, and more! Not to mention, the pictures are gorgeous! We got access to the pictures way sooner than expected, and we have gotten so many compliments about how beautifully they turned out and about how nice Caroline was during the wedding! We could not more highly recommend working with Caroline!

Renee · Married on 05/07/2017

I absolutely loved working with Caroline! She made sure the day was all about us and what we wanted. She emailed us prior to the wedding and asked what type of photos that we wanted, and the day of the wedding she remembered all of them. She returned all of our edited photos to us only 1 week after the wedding...1 week!! Not only were we in awe of the quality of the photos, but it was as if we were watching a video replaying our wedding day. Our guests also commented on how great Caroline was, as they hardly noticed she was there and never got in anyones way.

If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend having Caroline photograph your wedding....you won't be disappointed!!!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Caroline was wonderful to work with. She's fun, professional and so talented. She made us feel so comfortable and we found our photos so natural. I would highly recommend booking Caroline!