Caroline LaRocca Event Design Reviews

Caroline LaRocca Event Design 6
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 7

Bianca Herrera · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing & flawless

I can’t recommend Caroline enough! She is amazing! Hire her! You won’t regret it. The week of my wedding and honestly the whole time leading to it was stress free because of her! I absolutely love her. Anytime people ask for advice while they’re wedding prepping my one response is “ hire Caroline” p

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kris Levy · Married on 07/27/2019

Caroline LaRocca Event Design Goes Above and Beyond!

Caroline LaRocca Event Design is an amazing talent! From your initial meeting to the end result, you will be greatly satisfied with her professionalism, attention to detail, ability to make even the simplest requests creative and beautiful, and her love for making a wedding an event to remember. We were so pleased with how Caroline made our daughter's wedding a warm, welcoming, intimate place where we could celebrate the joy of Katie and Josh's reception after they celebrated their Sacrament of Marriage. I would highly recommend CLED for any wedding event! You will be thrilled at what she brings to the table of ideas and possibilities!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible

Caroline was the absolute BEST decision we made when planning our wedding. She made everything so easy, was patient, listened to what we wanted, and then created something we could’ve only imagined in our wildest dreams! We would get married over and over to work with her again. I can not recommend her highly enough

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 8

Annemarie Stocki · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Caroline and her team were absolutely amazing. They made our day more perfect than I ever could have imagined. If there were any issues, I didn’t know about them!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you Annemarie!!!! You were a pleasure to work with. Can't wait to see all the pics!!
  • Lourdes

Lourdes Page · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection!

Our daughter was married June 8, during a weekend of torrential rains and fog. The lighting and floral arrangements provided by Caroline LaRocca saved the event from this weekend of dreary, rainy gloom. Caroline was promptly responsive to our inquiries and plans from our first conversation, 6 months before the wedding. She understood our goals, color scheme, budget, and worked to meet our expectations. She adjusted her quotes based on our changing requests, and never lost patience with our changes. The quality of the floral arrangements exceeded our expectations, and the color schemes were perfection.

On site, during the stormy weekend, her staff remained positive and accommodating. They truly created a magical space on a dreary day, in an old barn. The wedding party and guests were truly enchanted, and we had a great time.

All in all, a wonderful experience working with Caroline LaRocca and her design team. We recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Lourdes, We so appreciate your kind comments. My crew couldn't say enough about how gracious you were under very stormy conditions. Christina looked stunning :)
    Stay in touch!

STEPHANIE MERRITT · Married on 06/01/2019

Will not disappoint!

CLED was phenomenal to work with. The floral design could not have been more perfect and in line with what I had envisioned. So many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. We would highly recommend using CLED! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thanks Stephanie!!! We loved the color palette you gave us to work with!!!
    Much happiness to you and Wally!!!!

Sam J. · Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience

Caroline was amazingly responsive and flexible. She made great suggestions and made our event beautiful with a very little amount of guidance or input. It was so easy for us and took so much off our plate.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Sam-What a magical evening it turned out to be!!!! Thank you for entrusting us with your beautiful vision:)

Lauren Lewis · Married on 04/06/2019

Stress Free

Caroline has a gift! From not only making the day so beautiful but making the day of so easy and smooth. I literally worried about nothing but having the time of my life. She knocked it out of the park!! I recommend her 110%.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

You definitely had the time of your life....just as you should!!! And you looked like a million bucks. And Alice was a rock star!!
    Thanks for being the perfect couple to kick off wedding season at the Penthouse.
    We wish you and Jacob every happiness!

Ruby Sandhu · Married on 12/22/2018

Beyond Perfect!!

Caroline is amazing! From the first time I met her to discuss the wedding she has surpassed all of my expectations. She is organized, detail-oriented, and experienced. Planning a wedding is a huge task with lots of stress but with Caroline's help she made the event stress-free for everyone. We had a 300 person wedding and I was concerned about seating and being over crowded at a venue that I loved. Her experience and insights for event planning transformed the venue to a perfect balance between a full event yet had adequate space for all. Our wedding was a fusion Indian/American wedding and she helped with making both traditions shine. We had events starting at 9 am until midnight and she and her team were there the whole time. The decorations transformed the venue from a traditional Indian ceremony in the morning to a classy evening reception. It was hard to believe that we were in the same venue for both events! My husband and I were also planning the wedding from another state but with Caroline's help we didn't feel like we were missing anything. She was available via text, video calls, e-mail, and phone. She was also our coordinator on the wedding day and we had people coming up to us at all times telling us how seamless the day went. On the day of the wedding I was completely in the moment knowing that everything was being taken care of by someone who knows exactly what they are doing.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolute Necessity!

Like every other bride, I immediately started researching all local vendors the day after we got engaged. A wedding planner was something that I knew I would love to have, but wasn't something I considered a "necessity" (at the time). After hearing about Caroline through a reception venue, I decided to give her a call, and I never looked back! Caroline was super flexible with my tough working schedule, creating Skype dates, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings whenever possible to make sure all of my needs were met. We hired Caroline as our full-service planner, as well as our florist AND our decor manager. She went above and beyond the entire timeline of our engagement- 9 months- and especially the month-of, week-of, and day-of. She took everything I mentioned and made my most important day my very best day! Every single thing went off without a hitch and was better than I had ever imagined. The night of our rehearsal dinner, I had a total brain-lapse and realized I had forgotten my guest book. Caroline went out and bought us one the night before our wedding, even with everything she had going on, so I wouldn't have to! I can't say enough about all of the great things Caroline did for us, but, while I have listened to a million people say how happy they are that their weddings are over and they don't have to do any more planning, the only memories I have of wedding planning are happy memories, and I would do it a million times over thanks to Caroline!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 13
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 14
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 15

JJ · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. We had one webinar with Caroline and knew she was the one. We used her for planning and decor; it was everything we could ask for. If you want someone that will plan and design your wedding, you want Caroline.

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 16
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 17

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Caroline and her crew was the best decision we made while planning our daughter's wedding. Caroline was responsive, pleasant and easy to work with throughout the process. She guided us from the beginning to the end and by the time the date arrived, the pressure was off. We knew that whatever might arise--Caroline would handle it. And she and her assistants did just that. A persistent rain forced us to move inside from the planned outdoor venue, but she assured the bride that the new setting would be lovely and that the planned flowers would easily work inside. Her calming presence and assurance made a big difference and helped us to avoid frazzled nerves as the time for the ceremony grew near. As it turned out, the service could not have been more beautiful. In the days since, I have been told numerous times that "it was the best wedding I have ever attended." The flowers, the table settings, the perfectly executed timeline of events...we could not have asked for a better experience. If I could give six stars instead of five, I would!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cait · Married on 06/02/2018

Wow! I could not be happier with CLED. Caroline and her team were extremely professional, helpful, and truly made my wedding day perfect. After getting engaged and starting a new, demanding job within a week, planning a wedding in 8 months seemed impossible. Caroline did an amazing job taking the stress off of my plate and really brought things together for the big day. The flowers, decor, everything worked out beautifully even after some rain made us move the ceremony the day of. Thank you so much for making my day so special. Anybody who chooses Caroline should feel comfortable that their big day will come together beautifully. :)

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 18

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

All of the flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning including all of the bridal party bouquets!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Kate · Married on 04/28/2018

Caroline was the absolute best to work with. I don’t know much about florals, and quite honestly didn’t see the importance in them. But once I saw out venue with all the centerpieces she had created, I was blown away. Caroline has a great eye and really listened to everything we said when it came to the theme we had going for our wedding. Could not be more thankful for her and the amazing job she did for our wedding!!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 19

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Caroline was a pleasure to work with! We could not be more pleased with her final product. From the beautiful floral in the church to our bouquets and fireplace mantel we were so happy. She is easy to work with, responsive and made the little details simple. We really enjoyed working with CLED and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2018

karen · Married on 11/11/2017

caroline
    i have forwarded this to lindsay also, but it was a joy working with you and the flowers were gorgeous! wedding went well and you were so creative and accommodating. everyone who asked who did the flowers agreed you are the best! obviously would highly recommend you! i hope you took pictures.
    all the best to you and thank you so much!
    karen

Sent on 11/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Caroline and her CLED Team are phenomenal!!! They made all of our wedding dreams come true! From the bouquets filled with rhinestones to the magical reception decorations that had ourselves and our guests in complete awe, her talents are above anyone and anything I have ever seen! She brought to life our vision and sprinkled her magic over every detail!! There is no question about it, CLED is the way to go!!! We love her and her amazing team!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 27
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 28
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 29

Caley · Married on 10/20/2017

Caroline delivered exactly what I wanted!! I'm so happy to have used CLED for our wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sheryl · Married on 09/03/2017

I'm a little sorry to say that I approached Caroline with a difficult problem. I not only had a small budget, a vague idea of what my wedding would look like... but I also I needed a wedding planned from 3,000+ miles away. The wedding would be in Roanoke, VA USA while I lived in Vancouver, BC Canada. She assured me that this would not be a problem and continued to surprised me with how quickly and thoroughly she would respond to my text and emails. If I dished out too many questions at one time or asked something that would need a more flushed out answer, she'd schedule a phone call or skype/zoom call to ensure that we were both on the same page with whatever concerned me.
    Unlike most brides, I didn't know what I wanted for my decor so I was (and still am) amazed at how she took all my random pinterest photos, vague ideas, and occasional definitive choices and turned them into.... a cohesive and beautiful decor idea that reflected my husband and I perfectly. I swear to god, this woman knows her flowers. Trust her with them. Cancel your other florist and use Caroline instead. You won't regret it. She's always thinking on her toes and has contingency plans ready if something were to change. Even a week before the wedding when I needed to make a couple changes with our decor, she went out of her way to find me new sources and prices for me to choose from without hesitation. She communicated with and managed the vendors directly so I wouldn't need to worry about them but also kept me within the loop.
    She's incredibly professional and always made me feel like I was a priority with her. She never guided me in a direction that didn't suit us and our vision for our wedding. If she felt something wouldn't work well with the rest of the decor, she'd inform me of her concern and we'd find a solution together. I can honestly say I never really turned into a bridezilla because I always had her to lean on in this whole wedding planning process.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 30
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 31
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 32

Kristin · Married on 08/26/2017

my wedding looked like a fairytale, I couldn't have been happier ever step of the way.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 33
    Caroline LaRocca Event Design 34

jill · Married on 08/16/2017

Caroline and her team exceeded all of our expectations and beyond. We moved our wedding date up nearly one year from our original date, and she worked with us under a tight timeline to make our wedding dreams come true. When we changed our entire wedding reception and ceremony location at our site visit, caroline did not skip a beat in acquiring the right vendors to adjust to our new venue. Our family and friends have stated several times that our wedding ceremony and reception decor belonged in a magazine - no one could believe our floral was real or that they were a part that of such a spectacular wedding . The team worked with all our other vendors flawlessly on our wedding day, and the day-of-coordination was precise to the timeline and allowed the wedding party to enjoy every minute of the evening! Most importantly, caroline and the team remembered to put my husband and I as their top priority, allowing us time to see our reception reveal before anyone else and donating our beautiful flowers to the local Roanoke children's hospital per request. We cannot thank this team enough for exceeding our expectations and beyond for full service wedding coordination, decor, floral, and day-of services, especially for the out - of - town bride and groom . We highly recommend using Caroline LaRocca Events

Sent on 08/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Her team did the flowers for my wedding and they were SO gorgeous! I got so many compliments on them! I would definitely recommend her (:

Sent on 08/22/2017

Morgan · Married on 11/05/2016

Caroline and her team are absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond planning our dream wedding. We came into the planning process unsure of exactly what we wanted. However, through appropriate questions and conversation, she was able to take all our thoughts and create our dream wedding. She kept us on a time schedule to be sure we had everything done in a timely manner and suggested amazing vendors to choose from. She truly made our wedding planning experience less stressful and fun! We had a wedding that exceeded our dreams which would not have been possible without her. She made my husband and I feel truly special on our wedding day and we highly recommend her services not only for weddings but other event planning as well.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Joseph · Married on 10/29/2016

Our experience with Caroline was splendid! We had to make several adjustments with the # of people who were attending our wedding, and Carloline was more than accommodating with helping with additional chairs, boutonnieres, center pieces, etc.. She wowed us along with our guests with the flowers and draping -- it turned out so beautiful! We definitely reccomend Caroline LaRocca Event Design!

Sent on 07/24/2016