Carolina Wedding Officiant Reviews

Carolina Wedding Officiant 1
Carolina Wedding Officiant 2
Carolina Wedding Officiant 3

Dawn · Married on 09/11/2010

Rev. Phran was great on our September 2010 wedding! She has a quirky personality that went well with my low-key outdoor wedding. She made me comfortable, and she has an easy going personality. I would recommend her if you want someone who will listen to your needs and let you have free reign of the tone of your ceremony.

Sent on 02/01/2011
  • Mrs.Ligon

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2012

Reverend Phran did a great job with our wedding ceremony. We created our own ceremony using suggestions from her, as well as things we found elsewhere. Phran was able to turn all the pieces into a cohesive ceremony that flowed nicely and was perfect for my husband and me. Phran made it clear from our first initial meeting that there are only a few parts of a wedding ceremony that are mandatory- everything else was up to us and could be as unique as we wanted!

Phran was always available via email for questions and concerns, and she arrived promptly on both the rehearsal and wedding days. She has a calming, matter of fact personality that helped everything run smoothly. Her fees were also very reasonable and vary depending on how much personalization goes in to creating your ceremony. We did have one snafu where she didn't know how to pronounce a name during the memorial portion of our ceremony. If we had gone through more specifics during the rehearsal it might have been caught, but it did create a moment of laughter during our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 04/17/2012