Carolina Wedding Co. - Rev Shirley Anne Reviews

75 | Nags Head, NC

75 Reviews for Carolina Wedding Co. - Rev Shirley Anne

75 Carolina Wedding Co. - Rev Shirley Anne Reviews

Linda · Married on 10/11/2014

Reverend Shirley was awesome! She was recommended by a friend of ours and we couldn't have been happier with the response from Shirley, but her willing to help find us flowers and photographer! We might have to get married again! LOL

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2014

Shirley Anne was outstanding. She was helpful and flexible through our planning process from the moment we initially contacted her through the day of the wedding. She allowed us to be as creative as we wanted with the actual ceremony, adding her personal flare to make it perfect. The day of the ceremony she was in constant contact making sure we were ready, the weather was cooperating, and helping setup alternatives in case of poor weather. She really was the perfect officiant for my husband and I. She is fun and sweet and made it feel as if she had known us for years!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2014

Rev. Shirley Ann was a pleasure to work with!!

Vanessa · Married on 08/14/2014

Reverend Shirley Anne was absolutely wonderful!! She chose the words for our service perfectly, and we could not have been happier. Our day was perfect, and we would highly recommend her services!

Adam · Married on 08/14/2014

Shirley was great! She included the whole family in the ceremony and was very helpful with ideas to help make the evening perfect!

Megan · Married on 07/12/2014

Rev. Shirley met with us the day before to go over our ceremony. Meeting her put our minds at ease. She was kind to us and my daughters.

Kammie · Married on 07/07/2014

Shirley provided my husband and myself with one of the most magical experiences of our lives. Here it is nearly five months later and we're still absolutely taken by our wedding. My bouquet wax EXACTLY what I wanted and so much more. The cake was gorgeous, and tasted unbelievable. And the service, there just aren't words. Thank you so much Shirley! We wouldn't change a thing!

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2014

We loved Reverend Shirley. She was so friendly and made our day so special. She also was very helpful in our preparations before we arrived since we had never been to the area before.

Heather · Married on 05/24/2014

Rev. Shirley was amazing to work with! We only talked briefly over email, phone calls, and the day before but let me tell you - it felt like she knew us for years! She was attentive and caring which made our ceremony that much better! I would recommend no one else to officiate a wedding ceremony but her! She is that good!

Rebecca · Married on 05/10/2014

Rev. Shirley Anne was such a nice person and such a wonderful addition to our wedding. All of guests commented on her great job as the officiant and her beautiful service she performed. I have already recommended her to a good friend for their wedding and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect person to perform theirs. We feel extremely blessed to have met Shirley Anne and now consider her a close friend.

Christian · Married on 04/29/2014

We couldn't be happier we chose Reverend Shirley to marry us! She made us feel so comfortable. Her warm spirit made us feel like a friend was marrying us. Our day was truly made all the more special because of her!

Christian and Steven Maier

Reverend Shirley was absolutely fantastic. We received so many compliments about the service that she performed. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding.

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2013

We were a little concerned about planning our wedding over the phone & email but Rev. Shirley Anne made it all very easy. The wedding ceremony was exactly what we hoped for.

Lauren · Married on 08/14/2013

Reverend Shirley Anne of Carolina Wedding Co. gave us a beautiful wedding ceremony complete with all of the sentiments we wanted to convey about our love and family. She listened to our input and included it all on our wedding day. We could not have been more thrilled with the service she gave us and how it all turned out! Thank you!

Rev. Shirley Anne was a great choice for our officiant. She made sure it was exactly what I had envisioned. She also did my flowers and decorated our arbor and they came out beautiful!

Deb · Married on 07/20/2013

Reverend Shirley Anne exceeded my expectations as an officiant. I found her more sincere and spiritual in delivery of the wedding service than I have seen many traditionally ordained ministers provide. My husband and I are so grateful that she played that role.

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2013

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we did not have the ability to meet with all our vendors prior to the wedding. Shirley Anne's website was very helpful for getting an idea of how she performs ceremonies, because you can watch her videos and pull from her library of ideas. She was very helpful over email and was willing to work with our ceremony "vision". Our ceremony was very custom and involved a lot of different traditions pieced together, but Shirley Anne didn't bat an eye and pulled off a lovely beach ceremony. I had no regrets and would pick her again.

Shannon · Married on 06/29/2013

Rev. Shirley Anne provided a beautiful service for my husband and I. She was very flexible is what we wanted to add into our ceremony. She was very professional and made our day super special!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

• Maureen

Maureen · Married on 06/20/2013

Rev Shirley was very responsive and helpful. I planned my event remotely and she provided me many recommendations even though I did not use her for planning services. The ceremony she gave us was beautiful and just what we wanted.

Cheyenne · Married on 06/06/2013

Rev. Shirley Anne was amazing!! She was flexible and always available. I loved her easy spirit and how personable she is as an officiant, it really shows how much she loves bringing couples together forever. I had an out of town wedding, so planning was a little different. Having to do everything from the internet. But once I called Rev. Shirley Anne I knew it was a perfect match to my dream Beach wedding. I was so glad that she was able to come to our Corolla beach rental home and be the best officiant ever!! Would recommend Rev. Shirley Anne to everyone.

Morgan · Married on 05/03/2013

She made our day amazing! I would highly recommend her. She worked with us and made our day special and surrounded around us.

Dana · Married on 04/27/2013

Rev. Shirley Anne could not have been a better officiant for our beach wedding. We live in Virginia, so we were nervous about finding an officiant in North Carolina. But Shirley made everything so easy, meeting with us a few months before the wedding to get a feel for what we wanted and following up with suggestions up until the big day. She was professional yet fun the entire time. Everyone at the wedding made a point to tell us how great she was, so we were thrilled our guests enjoyed her services as much as we did. Highly recommended!

K · Married on 10/06/2012

We chose Rev Shirley Anne as our officiant for many reasons. First, her spark and love for life was evident immediately upon our first meeting. She has such a bright spirit and light about her--definitely a quality that I appreciate! Secondly, she is very open minded and willing to create a ceremony that is truly unique to each couple. She helped us narrow down the narrative for our ceremony, and allowed us to add our own personal messages throughout. She is also very affordable! I found that many of the officiants that I contacted on the Outer Banks were expensive and charged extra to come out for a rehearsal...really!? Not Rev. Shirley. She understood the importance of doing a walk through and getting everyone on the same page for the ceremony. This really put my mind at ease.

All of my communications with Rev Shirley were answered in a timely and professional manner. She sent us immediate confirmation when payments were received, which was also a nice touch. When our wedding day arrived, she was on time, prepared, sweet, and had a very calming presence about her. She did an outstanding job at the ceremony. She spoke in such a lovely way that we couldn't help but smile the entire time. She was all smiles the whole time, too!

Overall, we were so pleased with Rev Shirley, and would recommend her to anyone! THANK YOU REV. SHIRLEY!!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2012

Lucas and I loved Rev. Shirley and our families thought she was wonderful!!!!!!

Karen · Married on 08/08/2012

Reverend Shirley is so wonderful! She made the day so special and lovely I couldn't have asked for anything more. What a beautiful day, what a beautiful ceremony and what a beautiful reverend!