Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

75 Reviews for Carolina Wedding Co. - Rev Shirley Anne

75 Carolina Wedding Co. - Rev Shirley Anne Reviews

Reverend Shirley was awesome! She was recommended by a friend of ours and we couldn't have been happier with the response from Shirley, but her willing to help find us flowers and photographer! We might have to get married again! LOL

Profile Picture Linda, 10/11/14, 1 Review
4.7

Shirley Anne was very easy to talk to, and made sure all of our requests were handled beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Shirley Anne was outstanding. She was helpful and flexible through our planning process from the moment we initially contacted her through the day of the wedding. She allowed us to be as creative as we wanted with the actual ceremony, adding her personal flare to make it perfect. The day of the ceremony she was in constant contact making sure we were ready, the weather was cooperating, and helping setup alternatives in case of poor weather. She really was the perfect officiant for my husband and I. She is fun and sweet and made it feel as if she had known us for years!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley Anne was so sweet, and helpful. She really made our day special. The flowers and cake were beautiful. The photography was fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to elope or have a low key wedding on the Outer Banks NC.

Profile Picture User4565656, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Rev. Shirley Ann was a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Shirley Anne was absolutely wonderful!! She chose the words for our service perfectly, and we could not have been happier. Our day was perfect, and we would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Shirley was great! She included the whole family in the ceremony and was very helpful with ideas to help make the evening perfect!

Profile Picture Adam, 8/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley met with us the day before to go over our ceremony. Meeting her put our minds at ease. She was kind to us and my daughters.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Shirley provided my husband and myself with one of the most magical experiences of our lives. Here it is nearly five months later and we're still absolutely taken by our wedding. My bouquet wax EXACTLY what I wanted and so much more. The cake was gorgeous, and tasted unbelievable. And the service, there just aren't words. Thank you so much Shirley! We wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Kammie, 7/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake

We loved Reverend Shirley. She was so friendly and made our day so special. She also was very helpful in our preparations before we arrived since we had never been to the area before.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley was amazing to work with! We only talked briefly over email, phone calls, and the day before but let me tell you - it felt like she knew us for years! She was attentive and caring which made our ceremony that much better! I would recommend no one else to officiate a wedding ceremony but her! She is that good!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/24/14, 1 Review
4.7

Shirley was very friendly and helpful when needed

Profile Picture Morris, 5/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley Anne was such a nice person and such a wonderful addition to our wedding. All of guests commented on her great job as the officiant and her beautiful service she performed. I have already recommended her to a good friend for their wedding and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect person to perform theirs. We feel extremely blessed to have met Shirley Anne and now consider her a close friend.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't be happier we chose Reverend Shirley to marry us! She made us feel so comfortable. Her warm spirit made us feel like a friend was marrying us. Our day was truly made all the more special because of her!

Christian and Steven Maier

Profile Picture Christian, 4/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Shirley was absolutely fantastic. We received so many compliments about the service that she performed. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding.

Profile Picture User3040851, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were a little concerned about planning our wedding over the phone & email but Rev. Shirley Anne made it all very easy. The wedding ceremony was exactly what we hoped for.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley Anne was wonderful! She really took the stress out of the planning process for me! Everything turned out better then I could have hoped for! She is very flexible and will conduct the ceremony anyway you like. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Catie, 9/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Shirley Anne of Carolina Wedding Co. gave us a beautiful wedding ceremony complete with all of the sentiments we wanted to convey about our love and family. She listened to our input and included it all on our wedding day. We could not have been more thrilled with the service she gave us and how it all turned out! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/14/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley Anne was a great choice for our officiant. She made sure it was exactly what I had envisioned. She also did my flowers and decorated our arbor and they came out beautiful!

Profile Picture Sheila, 8/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley Anne was a great officiant to us. We don't live in the Carolinas so everything was by e-mail or phone for our wedding. She was quick to get back to us on anything that we had asked of her. The only down fall was we didn't have get to have a rehearsal with her (which we understand because things come up that make it so you aren't able to make it) but she talked to me on the phone prior to rehearsal to kind of help me go through the steps and run our rehearsal which worked out great and the wedding turned out great. She is very professional and takes care of all the necessary paperwork for that day which took weight off my shoulders and she is very kind and outgoing. We got a lot of compliments about her. At our ceremony her voice carried, she spoke loud, NOT in a yelling manner, so that all of our guest could hear her. Which worked out really great. I would definitely recommend her. She did a great job and was so very easy to work with.

Profile Picture User3582225, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Shirley Anne exceeded my expectations as an officiant. I found her more sincere and spiritual in delivery of the wedding service than I have seen many traditionally ordained ministers provide. My husband and I are so grateful that she played that role.

Profile Picture Deb, 7/20/13, 1 Review
1.4

We used Shirley for flowers and we were disappointed. She was very hard to communicate with and wouldn't take into consideration what I (the bride) was wanting. We agreed on certain things for centerpieces, cocktail hour and reception details and I maybe got 3 things as far as centerpieces and cocktail hour ideas go. She even admitted how some of my flowers died and even used flowers my mom bought from Food Lion. We paid her a lot of money and for her to use flowers from a grocery store was very unprofessional. We could have saved over $1,000 and done this ourselves. It was nice but not what we payed for. She (Shirley) would also just disappear at times and nobody could find her for hours and then just show up out of nowhere. She may be good for other things but NOT flowers. Save yourself the money.

Profile Picture User3381646, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we did not have the ability to meet with all our vendors prior to the wedding. Shirley Anne's website was very helpful for getting an idea of how she performs ceremonies, because you can watch her videos and pull from her library of ideas. She was very helpful over email and was willing to work with our ceremony "vision". Our ceremony was very custom and involved a lot of different traditions pieced together, but Shirley Anne didn't bat an eye and pulled off a lovely beach ceremony. I had no regrets and would pick her again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Shirley Anne provided a beautiful service for my husband and I. She was very flexible is what we wanted to add into our ceremony. She was very professional and made our day super special!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Shirley was very responsive and helpful. I planned my event remotely and she provided me many recommendations even though I did not use her for planning services. The ceremony she gave us was beautiful and just what we wanted.

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/20/13, 5 Reviews