Carolina Country Weddings and Events Reviews

22 Reviews for Carolina Country Weddings and Events

• Nathan

Nathan Hatley · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Nothing Less Than Perfection

My Fiancé and I first visited Carolina Country Weddings last October after we had first gotten engaged. As soon as we drove down to the property and saw what all the venue had to offer, there was no doubt in our minds that we had found the perfect location for our wedding.
    Apart from several different ceremony location options, Carolina Country Weddings also offers a magnificent barn to host the reception, along with a gorgeous patio strung with beautiful lights to dance the night away!
    There is also a BRILLIANT bridal suite to get ready in, and a rustic and manly groomsman lodge to host the groom and his party! Every single aspect is nothing short of amazing. The property is absolutely stunning, and its natural beauty is enough to draw anyone in.
    We have chosen Wedding in the Woods as our ceremony site, and we are BEYOND thrilled for our special day at this venue.
    When we first met Melanie, her immediate sincerity and welcoming personality was nothing short of genuine. She is incredibly knowledgeable about all things wedding, and it was very clear from the start that she wants nothing less than to create the most spectacular wedding day for any couple that chooses her property.
    Melanie has been very quick and very responsive to any and all questions, no matter how silly they may seem. She has made us feel incredibly secure and kept us at ease throughout this entire process. We certainly could not have asked for anyone better to share this part of our lives with.
    We are beyond grateful for all that she has done and will continue to do in order to ensure that our day goes smoothly and that everything is beautifully put together. We can’t wait to share this very special day with her by our sides. We would both recommend this venue to absolutely anyone! It’s PERFECTION!

In fact, we love this place so much that we even had all of our engagement photos taken here!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nate! We really loved serving you both, and your wedding was beautiful. We're very fortunate to work with couples as wonderful as you! Please come visit again soon - whether for anniversary photos, or just to say hi. We hope your first few days as a married couple have been truly wonderful so far!
  • Phylicia

Phylicia Willis · Married on 07/10/2020

Hands down 5 starsss

I am a wedding photographer that has had the luxury and honor to photograph a wedding, an engagement session and even had my workshop hosted at this AMAZING venue! Melanie and her staff are soooo friendly and are amazing helps! My bride couldn't stop talking about how wonderful and kind Melanie was to her and sung her praises on the wedding day! I love the New farmhouse that can definitely be used for an intimate wedding or elopement as well as the cabin. There are soooo many options at this beautiful escape, it truly feels like you you escaped to the mountains for a day. I cant recommend this venue enough, so enough of me blabbing see the pictures for yourself! If you would like to see more :www.poshmomentsphoto.com/blog

Sent on 04/01/2020

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments, Phylicia! Your pictures are amazing, and I so appreciate you sharing some here. I hope you will be back to the venue soon!!
  • Daniel

Daniel Newton · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing venue for a large or small wedding!

My wife and I had a beautiful elopement at this venue! The grounds are gorgeous and the staff is fantastic. While Covid-19 caused us to forgo a large celebration, the CCW staff made sure that we had a meaningful and exquisite day. Melanie's kindness and generosity were above beyond what we could have imagined. If you want to have an incredible and memorable wedding, then CCW is the place to do it!

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect place for a fall wedding

Working with Melanie and her staff made for a perfect wedding day. Everything turned out beautiful. Melanie knows what she is doing and is great at it. She answers questions promptly and helped my vision of that day come to real life. The property is beautiful. Everyone came up to me and told me how great everything turned out and I owe it to Melanie.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Amber, thank you so much! We're so happy that your wedding went so beautifully, and that we were able to help your vision come to life! We hope you enjoy your first holidays as a married couple!
  • Emily

Emily Young · Married on 08/17/2019

Could not have been more pleased!

We truly loved our experience here at Carolina Country Weddings with Melanie and her team. The space is breathtaking if you desire for your wedding to be in a charming and beautiful outdoor space. We had our ceremony at the wedding in the woods spot and couldn't have been more pleased. Trees surround you so we really did not need much decorations to fill an already beautiful space. Melanie and her team are extremely detail oriented and do the best job at keeping the space looking carefully groomed yet still capturing the raw and wild elements of nature. They helped guide us along the wedding preparations with regular emails that included questions and ideas to think through before the big day. Melanie even gave out her personal phone number closer to the big day and was so quick to respond. On the big day, Melanie went above and beyond to help in any way possible from the first moment we stepped onto the venue to closing the door of our getaway car as we drove off. We truly felt valued and special thanks to Melanie and the entire team.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank You Emily! We are so glad you loved your wedding day experience here! You are now part of the Carolina Country Weddings family... come back to visit!
  • Nate

Nate Sherrill · Married on 07/09/2019

The Perfect Day

What a venue! Before we were married, my wife always dreamt of a wedding in the woods and boy oh boy did we get one! This venue offers multiple locations to get married at and of course we chose the woods. Words can almost not even describe how beautiful everything turned out. Melanie and her team at Carolina Country Weddings are so knowledgeable on everything wedding and are so easy to work with! You also have the chance to hire Melanie and her team for the day of the wedding so that you wont have to worry about a thing. HIGHLY recommend doing this because neither myself or my wife had a single worry that day. Everything was perfect! Our dreams came true back in September and we are so beyond blessed to have found this venue and its team. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nate and Emily!! We're thrilled that you loved your wedding at Wedding in the Woods. We loved helping make your wedding day perfect, and are so thankful that you had a worry-free wedding day! You are so welcome. Come visit again sometime soon!

Randi · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing In the Woods

Melanie and her staff were awesome...and made sure we had the perfect wedding...would highly recommend

Sent on 05/21/2019

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Randi!! We loved having your wedding here and wish you and Sterling all the best!

Carly Caldwell · Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect place for your wedding!

Carolina Country Weddings was the second venue my now husband and I ever looked at, and we immediately booked it after our initial meeting with Melanie. The space is immaculate. You can truly tell how much love they have poured into it. Not a detail is spared. Melanie is awesome, and amazing to work with. She is calming, kind, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable. I could not speak highly enough of her and the venue space. Throughout the entire planning process, she was so helpful, and accommodating. The venue’s power was impacted by Hurricane Michael, but that didn’t stop Melanie from ensuring we would have a great day. Even with the weather causing issues, she had a plan to make sure everything ran smoothly, and was extremely quick to keep us informed and up to date. Then once the day came, she ensured the day ran absolutely perfectly, and it DID. Absolutely nothing went wrong, and I definitely attribute it to Melanie and her team. They worked so incredibly hard especially with our giant wedding party (26 attendants total). It all went so smoothly. Along with Melanie, the rest of her staff is just as helpful, attentive, and accommodating. You can definitely tell they all truly care about your day. The grounds of the venue are absolutely gorgeous and the views make for an amazing backdrop. Everything is so well maintained and the staff truly works to ensure all your details for your vision are worked out. I could not even begin to express the happiness my husband and I have toward our wedding day, and the entire planning process working with Melanie, and Carolina Country Weddings. They truly make you feel part of the family. We are so grateful we chose this venue, the day just wouldn’t have been the same without it. You cannot go wrong with picking this venue. If it’s beauty doesn’t win you over, Melanie definitely will. Thank you so much Carolina Country Weddings for a perfect day!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Carly, thank you so very much for your kind words! Your wedding was lovely. We definitely worked hard to keep everything as smooth and perfect as possible with Hurricane Michael, and are so glad that you still had a wonderful wedding despite the weather! You are very welcome and we wish you all the best!

Erin · Married on 08/11/2018

Melanie is great and full of good ideas. The venue is beautiful if you want an outdoor wedding. The service at the wedding is on point and always someone around to help if you need anything

Sent on 08/18/2018

Camila · Married on 08/10/2018

This venue is amazing! My husband and I went for a tour prior to booking and felt in love with the location immediately. The venue is naturally beautiful and it provides a couple of options for ceremony location (outdoors and indoors) and a beautiful barn to host the reception. Melanie, the owner, was very helpful, she has great attention to detail and is shown through the venue.

We booked an all-inclusive wedding two months prior to the wedding. Melanie planned our whole wedding in this short period of time and was very flexible with times and dates. She made our planning very smooth and easy.

I can honestly say it was a stress-free wedding and truly a lovely event, thanks to Melanie and her staff!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

From the moment we first visited Carolina Country Weddings, we knew it was going to be the perfect venue for us! Melanie is so kind, attentive to every detail, and truly interested in making sure you have the day you've been dreaming of. She was quick to answer any questions we had throughout the process and offered helpful suggestions as we made the final decisions about our day. She has done a wonderful job of creating a truly naturally beautiful and comfortable space for an amazing wedding day. We loved the unique wedding in the woods ceremony site, romantic string lights in the barn, spacious patio for dancing, and straight out of Pinterest bridal suite. Unlike many other venues, we felt like there was plenty of space for our guests to enjoy the evening how they wanted. People could join us on the patio for dancing, socialize in the barn at their tables or watch the sun set from the porch of the lodge. Melanie was on site with her team the whole day of our wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. Thank you Carolina Country Weddings for helping us create a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

I am lucky to have found this beautiful venue. I loved the entire outdoor vibe that the venue had. I just recently booked the venue after my fiance and I did a tour with Melanie. Afterward, she was willing to take my mother on a tour as well. This venue is a great value for the capacity, aesthetic beauty, and facilities. I can't wait to have my engagement photos taken here!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Jeff · Married on 03/18/2017

Great venue, views and service! I would highly recommend having a wedding or other event at Carolina Country Weddings and Events. Melanie was also very easy to work with and a very gracious host. Check out this business before you book your wedding or event. I think you will be very pleased.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Jeff! It was our pleasure to have your event here. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Robin · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely the best decision we made. Melanie was amazing and was always on hand if we needed her during the ceremony and reception . The place was picture perfect and everyone loved the venue. We couldn't have asked for a better facility to use. The wedding in the woods was a perfect setting for some gorgeous pictures. The barn for the reception was so elegant with all the lights hanging down which also gave us plenty of room for dancing after the meal. Of course we had the coldest day of the year and Melanie provided us with some heaters that kept the guess toasty and warm. I would highly recommend this place for any event you may be considering .

Sent on 11/17/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Melanie was absolutely wonderful. The venue was perfect, we used the wedding in the woods sight for our ceremony, the barn for our reception, and the lodge for the buffet. Everyone remarked on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

The most beautiful venue I could ever ask for. We took one look and immediately decided this was the place where we would be married! Melanie was so helpful, answering any question and acting as an awesome wedding coordinator. Everything went off without a hitch and the entire day was so beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a gorgeous, turn key venue!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

After seeing many venues in the area, we were so lucky to find this one. I am very much your non-traditional bride and wanted a place with lots of natural beauty and plenty of time spent outside. We were married in the woods, had our reception in the barn and then danced outside under the café lights. There's a few different options for ceremony sites and photos on the property, so every couple truly gets to make this place their own and have creative control. Melanie was also extremely helpful with every detail, including communication with all of our vendors which was so appreciated.

There isn't much that you have to do to have a beautiful wedding here because the venue does it for you. I wouldn't change a single thing about our day, and would recommend it to anyone! :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/24/2015

Absolutely beautiful venue with stunning views. We used the venue for both the wedding rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception. Melanie, the owner, is incredible to work with - extremely accommodating and helpful. So many different options to meet your needs. My son and daughter-in-law described their special day as "magical" and would not have changed a thing! Choose Carolina Country Weddings for your special event and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Most beautiful venue. Ever. Our guests could not stop telling us how gorgeous the site was! Our Wedding in the Woods site was so romantic, so ethereal...it was exactly as we envisioned. The reception in the barn had such a great atmosphere! The owner, Melanie, was wonderful to work with...she had great suggestions that we used for the wedding. Her staff was very easy to work with and assisted in making our day run smoothly. I cannot say enough good things about Carolina Country Weddings!

Sent on 02/28/2018

The venue was a fairy tale come true! Picture perfect scenery. No words could describe how memorable our wedding was. Melanie was excellent helping me with ideas and planning for the big day. From the minute we saw the venue and met Melanie, she was so excited to help us. We could tell she really enjoys and loves what she does. Throughout the event, when we needed Melanie she was there and I know she went well above and beyond helping even when I didn’t know she was there. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Allie · Married on 07/20/2014

Beautiful farm with great views and the staff were so friendly and helpful! Loved having options as to where the ceremony could be held! They were very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Can not thank them enough for making our special day turn out so wonderfully! I would highly recommend this lovely venue to every bride!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2013

I can't imagine my wedding being any more perfect. The landscape that Carolina Country Weddings provided was the perfect blend of homey comfort and up-scale elegance. Melanie did such a wonderful job helping my decorative vision come to life. Coordination with over vendors was seamless, and no detail was overlooked. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 02/17/2015