Carol Hannah Reviews

204 | New York, NY

204 Reviews for Carol Hannah

Alia · Married on 05/20/2017

My plan to have my dress made fell through and so it was crunch time for me with only one month left till my wedding when I went to Carol Hannah. They went above and beyond to make my dress and have it shipped within a week...the ONLY dress I had tried on and loved in the past few months that hit the mark for me (plus didn't cost an arm and a leg). Their customer service was like no other... Nicole was patient, kind, joyful....truly a gem. They were also very calming during such a stressful time. Not having a dress was dreadful and I am so grateful I found this beautiful shop in the heart of NYC. You guys made my day amazing because I felt on top of the world. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 12/05/2017

B · Married on 04/15/2017

I loved my Kensington blush skirt so much that two months after my wedding I still go peak at in my closet... often. Weird? Maybe, but I have equal love for the staff at Carol Hannah who were such a pleasure to visit for my fittings and instantly made me feel like a friend. There are so many lovely and unique dresses to choose from, I highly recommend Carol Hannah!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brandy · Married on 03/26/2017

I bought the Pherousa gown from the Carol Hannah flagship store after originally trying it on at Lovely Bridal in NYC. First of all, the dress itself was GORGEOUS. I felt incredibly beautiful on my wedding day, and am still receiving compliments about my gown (even from strangers!). But most imporantly, I must rave about the experience and customer service at Carol Hannah, which exceeded all of my expectations. It's an intimate showroom, which makes all the service feel especially personalized. I worked with Nicole during my fittings, and she went out of her way to make me feel like a "bride" during every interaction. She was WONDERFUL to work with, and I so looked forward to every visit. My mom is from out-of-town and was unable to make it to the fittings, so Nicole made the offer to "facetime" my mom in during my visit! She patiently and enthusiastically zoomed in and out of the gown's details on my phone so that my mom would feel like she was there; it was a small gesture but one that really stood out. I'd highly recommend the Carol Hannah experience to any bride!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Monica · Married on 01/28/2017

Working with the amazing ladies at Carol Hannah was a dream! They were incredibly attentive, patient, and detail oriented with my dress, and worked their absolute hardest to ensure that it came out exactly like I imagined. It was such a special experience to work directly with the studio creating the dress from scratch and I could not have felt more beautiful!

Nicole is such a gem by the way!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Lindsey · Married on 11/26/2016

My fiance and I planned a small wedding in a short amount of time, and being plus sized, I was concerned I might not find the perfect dress with so little time. Carol Hannah was my first dress appointment and I fell in love with one dress right away, and after a few other appointments I ended up going back to purchase it. The staff there is so knowledgeable and friendly, I looked forward to all my appointments there. My dress turned out beautifully and it was amazing to have something made tailored exactly to my body. Make sure that Carol Hannah is on your list when you start looking for your wedding dress.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Namrita · Married on 10/29/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with the Carol Hannah team. The personalized fitting experience helped me feel so special during the sometimes chaotic wedding planning process. Nicole and Dara are the sweetest!

Beryl · Married on 10/29/2016

As I currently live in Australia, i literally had one weekend in New York to try on dresses. I went to two multi designer boutiques and Carol Hannah's boutique. As soon as I walked into Carol Hannah i felt welcomed and special. All of her dresses are incredibly beautiful and unique which I loved. The staff were very good at suggesting dresses that would flatter my shape and I ended up purchasing a dress then and there. The dress was perfect for me and for the style of wedding we had. Thank you thank you for your gorgeous work!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Dianne · Married on 10/08/2016

I couldn't have imagine or dreamed of a better experience when shopping for my wedding dress. The ladies at Carol Hannah were honest, attentive, professional, and a pure pleasure to work with. I walked away with a stunning gown that made me feel more comfortable and beautiful than I could have imagined. I even got the chance to meet Carol herself! I highly recommend Carol Hannah for quality, professionalism, service and style.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Dianne · Married on 10/08/2016

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

They were so warm and accommodating - they even fit me in for an emergency appointment a few days before the wedding when I wanted a few more adjustments to my dress.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2016

I couldn't imagine a better experience or final product for my wedding dress! Dara and the entire staff were incredibly helpful and kind throughout the whole process. I never felt rushed during my appointments and they made sure to cover every detail to make sure my dress was perfect and that I was prepared for anything that might happen the day of. The showroom is so welcoming, and all of the dresses are beautiful. They helped me come up with a completely custom dress that was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend them for any bride who wants a beautiful and unique dress and a very enjoyable experience getting to the final product!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Allyson · Married on 09/04/2016

Everything from beginning to middle to end was perfect. No matter who I worked with at CH, they were always professional, kind and helpful. I enjoyed my experience so much and would recommend them to anyone! I love my dress and wish I could wear it everyday. I haven't felt more beautiful than when I slipped on that gorgeous dress. Thank you!!!!

Jess · Married on 07/30/2016

My wedding was kind of on short notice and I had no clue about wedding etiquette, dress buying, fittings, etc. I was a complete newbie. I had seen the Kensington skirt on Pinterest and was dead set on wearing that skirt on my day. Setting up an appointment was easy and knowing my wedding date, the ladies at Carol Hannah agreed to see me as soon as possible. I told Nicole my budget, which was not snubbed at or judged at all. They told me it was workable although the Kensington was slightly over my budget. Nicole brought out several options and guided me through all of the fitting options and styles. I had a hard time deciding between the Kensington or the Mulberry but ended up going with the Mulberry skirt and lace bustier. The skirt and bustier were made completely for my body and they were willing to make a few little tweaks to the bustier for my comfort and style. There was a fee to rush the tailoring, but given the effort and professionalism put into my dress I was willing to pay. I have to say, in the end, not a single part was missing- from the extra pins, the bustle, the delivery- all was perfect and stress free. My dress was beautiful and I felt beautiful and comfortable all day for my outdoor summer wedding.

Carol Hannah was a warm and non judgemental environment. I imagine they deal with a lot, but clients would never know! The gowns are amazing and if I ever got a chance to marry my husband again, I'd choose Carol Hannah all over again. Thank you for such a great experience!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Carolyn · Married on 07/23/2016

I fell in love with the Kensington on Pinterest before i was even engaged. I did some research that led me to Carol Hannah's showroom. Every experience I had with the team there was flawless and I loved working with them so much, I wish I could do it over again (although I wouldn't change a thing!). I worked with Nicole, who was lovely, honest, and so helpful in finding me the perfect gown. Her passion for Carol's glorious dresses was contagious. I was able to do some customizing on the gown to make it my own and one of the highlights of the day was wearing this gown. When I walked down the aisle to see my now husband for the first time that day, he gave me the biggest smile and whispered, "you nailed the dress." It was perfect and their support and brilliant design made my day perfect!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Melanie · Married on 07/16/2016

If you want to have the most unique and effortlessly beautiful wedding dress tailored to meet your every curve and desire, Carol Hannah is the only place to look. I thought I would never find the perfection dress until I finally stumbled into the Carol Hannah Flagship in NYC. From the moment I made contact with them, Nicole and the team made my entire experience heartwarming and special. I actually teared up when I tried my dress on for the first time, because of the romantic conversation Nicole led me into about my soon to be husband. The experience was just as magical as my dress came out. Aside from the flawless quality of the gown, Iolite to be specific, every time I show someone a photograph I get a jaw dropping response. Iolite is unlike anything I could have dreamed of, and I felt like the most special woman in the world when I put her on. Thanks all to the Carol Hannah team!

Sent on 10/27/2016

D · Married on 07/10/2016

This was the best part of my wedding experience for me. After probably watching every episode of say yes to the dress i knew i absolutely did not want a cookie cutter dress ad I did not want to feel like I was buying a dress from a warehouse. I stumbled upon Carol Hannah probably into my 1000th hour of looking up wedding dresses online and I immediately fell in love the the fortuna dress. Everything I though I desired in a wedding dress came to reality when I saw this dress. Definitely love at first sight. Luckily I had as my guide during the dress experience Nicole who gave amazing pointers and really made me think about certain aspects of the dress that would prove to be important on my wedding day. She is also the friendliest person I have ever met. Dara was also amazing and aims for perfection to ensure the dress is tailored to your body. Everyone at my wedding especially my husband were floored by the details on my dress and how well it fit even my most critical of friends. I thank the team of Carol Hannah everyone who I interacted with and those I did not for making my dress and Cathedral veil come to life and making me one happy girl on my wedding day that was 7/10/16.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Joy · Married on 07/09/2016

Don't think twice! Carol Hannah (aside from having the most beautiful gowns) has amazing service. They knew exactly what worked for my body type and were incredibly attentive.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Devin · Married on 06/11/2016

The most wonderful staff, so accommodating and a joy to work with. Cannot say enough wonderful things about Carol Hannah, her team, and those beautiful gowns!

Becky · Married on 06/11/2016

I am generally not a fan of shopping (too stressful!) but Nicole and the rest of the team at Carol Hannah was a DREAM to work with. I fell in love with the Mulberry Skirt at my first wedding dress shopping experience at Lovely, and decided to check out the Carol Hannah studio firsthand. What I found was nothing short of amazing. So many beautiful options, smart and considerate recommendations from the team, and a stress-free wedding dress experience. I heartily recommend the full custom package - most brides will need dress alterations that tack on several hundred dollars to the price tag, so why not get your dream dress totally fitted to your measurements for the same (even a little less)? After my visit to the Carol Hannah studio, I found a top I liked at another appointment and emailed some photos to Nicole, all the while dreading what a custom top might mean for my budget. Lo and behold, they already had something similar on a different dress that they could not only make into a separate top but also cut the way I liked - AND within my budget. They gave me the dress I didn't even know I'd dreamed! The cherry on top: they pre-empted all eventualities. The dress came with instructions and a kit - what to do on the day, pins in case the bustles came loose, powder for any moderate spills, a discount to the amazing cleaning and preservation service they use for their gowns - everything! Thank you, Nicole and Carol Hannah, for the beautiful dress and for making the wedding dress experience so wonderful!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/27/2016

I wish I could rank Carol Hannah more than a 5! I had an amazing experience and they truly made me feel so special. I found out I was pregnant before I went wedding dress shopping and they helped me every step along the way to make sure the dress would fit me on my special day! I didn't worry one bit and they made the perfect dress for me and my growing belly! I wish I could always have experiences like this one when shopping!

Sent on 12/22/2016

The team at Carol Hannah were calm, professional, friendly and very accessible. They were a voice of sanity and always available to assist. I had five fittings, and they were not satisfied until the dress fit perfectly. They spoiled me to such an extent that I now have a hard time buying factory-made clothes. They were always ready to provide guidance in terms of jewelry and other accessories. It was a true pleasure working with them in preparation for my big day.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Alana · Married on 09/26/2015

Carol Hannah Bridal and the entire Carol Hannah team are nothing short of AMAZING. Dara & Nicole helped me with my wedding dress through every step of the process. I originally tried on tourmaline at another boutique and instantly fell in love. I was so happy to get the dress directly from the Carol Hannah Bridal shop and not another bridal salon. Dara & Nicole were able to help me make slight alterations to the design and made sure the dress fit like a glove. They were sweet, caring, patient and above all else exceedingly knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Carol Hannah Bridal to any bride in New York. The personalized attention is second to none. I cannot rave enough about the experience!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2015

Carol Hannah's dream team, Dara & Nicole are absolutely amazing. It was such a welcoming, cozy experience every time I went there. I loved that the dress was built for me from the very beginning. I got to see it come to life over the course of a few months. It was very exciting and it was a relief to know that it would fit the day of. They plan out your fittings to make sure everything is where it should be for your special day regardless of losing/gaining weight. I knew I could email them with any questions and they got back to me right away. It was an unforgettable experience. I received so many compliments about the style of my dress and they way it fit me. I felt beautiful the whole night not to mention I could dance, eat, and breath! I would highly recommend Carol Hannah to friends and family, in fact I already have.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Hien · Married on 09/12/2015

This is the place to go if you want a relaxed and no-pressure bridal gown experience. It was completely unique and the consultant, Nicole was very friendly and did not turn her nose up at my $2k budget. I ended up going with bridal gown separates and even purchased a second skirt for a different look and for comfort while dancing at the reception which did put me over my budget; it was my choice and I did not feel pressured whatsoever. If you want a highly personalized experience, go with Carol Hannah - they do their tailoring in-house and will edit a dress to your specifications. I cannot wait to see my pieces post-alterations!!!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Tammy · Married on 09/07/2015

I have been in LOVE with Carol Hannah since she appeared on the famous show, Project Runway. When I started my gown hunt, I was overwhelmed. I tried on a Carol Hannah dress at a different bridal store, but decided to go to her shop to customize my look. From day 1 Nicole (the Sales Lady) was sweet and helpful. They paired me up with dresses that could be customized with a sleeve, which I wanted to add. I found my perfect dress which they were more than happy to alter to my likings. They literally build the dress on you. from the boning and first layer to the finished product. I also bought my veil and headpiece with them (which were surprisingly reasonable with price)

All in all I had the most amazing experience at Carol Hannah's studio and absolutely adore every person that works there. They will do what it takes to make the dress fit like a glove and customize any gown to your liking. Truly an unforgettable experience.

xoxo