Carol Hannah Reviews

204 | New York, NY

204 Reviews for Carol Hannah

Bora · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Carol Hannah was a DREAM. They made everything happen and were so attentive, they smoothed out all of my questions. I absolutely love my dress. Highly recommend!!! The staff is there for you!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

Looking for a dress felt like a chore... until I stepped into Carol Hannah. Once I picked my dress, with the help of a lovely team full of patience and great suggestions, the fitting process was a breeze. Every time I walked into the salon, I felt comfortable and loved the one on one attention. The staff even helped me hold my phone for Facetime dates and take photos when my mom wasn't able to be there for the appointments. My dress felt like me and I probably couldn't have gotten there without the fabulous Carol Hannah team and designs!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Adriana · Married on 05/12/2018

My entire experience at Carol Hannah makes me want to shop for another wedding dress again! From my first appointment to look at options to the very last fitting, all the ladies at Carol Hannah made me feel I was in the best hands. They were professional, super helpful, passionate about what they do and just a delight to work with. Regarding the dress, I loved the design and loved how I felt wearing it. I'm looking for opportunities to at least wear the top of the dress again! The gowns are so unique and whimsical, perfect for a bride that's looking for something stunning and non-traditional.
    This was the first and only bridal shop I visited, because after being there once I knew I had found the service and the product that reflected exactly what I was looking for in this whole wedding dress shopping experience.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Beth · Married on 04/21/2018

Cannot day enough about my experience and the outcome with carol Hannah. The experience couldn’t have been easier or more fun. My skirt was shipped to me out of state and couldn’t have been a more fluid process. The skirt truly was a standout! Beautiful, unique and feminine. Would love to do it again!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rita · Married on 03/23/2018

LOVED my blush Mulberry skirt from Carol Hannah for my wedding. It was unique but timeless, and so fun to wear. I'm trying to find an excuse to wear it again!! The staff were amazing at their showroom in NYC, very accommodating and spent a lot of time with me. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy. The woman I worked with (Nicole) was super knowledgeable and even able to pin together some different swatches so I could have a clear idea of all my options. Would definitely recommend, especially if you're open/into having a two-piece dress (I'm 100% wearing my top again).

Sent on 06/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

Carol Hannah is an absolute genius. I worked with her to create my custom dream gown, and boy did she perform. She exceeded all of my expectations, and made a somewhat stressful process not only pleasant, but FUN. Carol Hannah is so down to earth, calm, brilliant, genuine, and epic in all aspects. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding, and it was because of her. The entire team at Carol Hannah, particularly Dara, have become such a special part of my life - I'm going to miss them!! Thank you all for being the most accommodating, the most amazing, and the best people ever. Carol Hannah does NOT disappoint.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Megan · Married on 11/12/2017

My entire experience at Carol Hannah was exceptional. Nicole was wonderful to work with from day one and made the entire experience feel personal, comfortable and special. She's was very responsive and made each fitting seamless. I loved that the process felt customized along the way and really personal to my taste. I'm thrilled with the final result and received many compliments that my dress was not only stunning, but I looked like myself on the day of my wedding, which was a very meaningful compliment, too. I wouldn't have changed anything about my experience, and would highly recommend Nicole, Dara and the Carol Hannah team to anyone who is searching for a truly special bridal gown experience.

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/29/2017

Wedding dress shopping can be the most wonderful, but also the most stressful part of wedding planning. I went to several shops all over Manhattan and in Brooklyn to only find extremely high prices or low-quality dresses, with just okay customer service. Then I finally found Carol Hannah where I was met by Nicole, the friendliest and most helpful person I came across during the process! She listened to what I wanted and was able to put two different dresses together to help me create my dream look. When I didn't love the way the top fit me during my first few fittings, Nicole and Dara were so quick to respond and helped me make sure I felt comfortable with all the tailoring and final pieces. I could not have asked for a better overall experience!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Erina · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a great experience with Nicole and then later on with Dara. Nicole was so patient and kindly worked with me on numerous accessory adjustments. Nicole made this special time a really fun experience throughout and I never once felt like I was a nuisance. The set up of the studio is also very unique, especially because you are literally the only bride there and Nicole was there to specifically work with you and no one else, which makes the experience so much more special.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

This was an excellent experience. I had been to other boutiques, and did not receive even close to the same service. Carol Hannah already has many unique dresses and styles, but is willing to customize even further. The quality of the dress I wore on the big day is superb, it fit like a glove, and it totally felt like me. Also, Nicole is a rock star.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Sol · Married on 10/13/2017

Where to begin, I found Carol Hannah thanks to the Kensignton skirt I saw on Pinterest, did some research found her website and literally started drooling over all of her gowns.
    I ended up going to NYC ,(Florida was just not cutting it for me), I made an appointment at about 12 shops, my 3rd day of wedding dress shopping and after numerous almost dresses a but of frustration and so much walking around I went to Carol Hannah's Flagship. Let me tell you that I immediately fell in love with the building, the door, her sign, her staff ( Nicole <3) , and once I started to try on dresses forget it I was all in. I actually did not choose the Senara Gown on the first try on, I went through a few more dresses and for some reason NEEDED to put it back on, my family at first was not convinced but when they saw my face after putting it on for the second time and matching it with my Mika Veil we all knew that was it!!! I could not begin to explain how much love and soul is put into this business, the staff is soo sweet, we must have emailed back and forth about 700 times (real count almost) , we talked about customization's, matching shoes, even threw around ideas about a second after party outfit. I actually met Carol Hannah in Miami at the Bridal Shop , I had gone to try on my dress again & the Kensington skirt , she is super cool and laid back , from Chraleston where I got married which was such a plus, I was so happy I actually got to meet the person who created such an important dress for me! If you are looking for a true experience that is nothing but pleasant do not hesitate in choosing Carol Hannah. I had all of my last fittings squeezed together thanks to the Hurricane that decided to ruin all my NYC dress appts. , they were super accommodating , had no problems rescheduling me and working with me, we actually had 3 days of girl time is was fabulous. My dress was shipped to Charleston it arrived exactly as planned! Pure Magic! Thank you

Sent on 12/06/2017

Elissa · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Carol Hannah! My MOH had suggested I check her out after I felt like I had exhausted wedding gown shops in Chicago, where I live. I was looking for something unique and while I found a lot of beautiful dresses, none seemed quite right. Since I used to live in NYC and went back regularly for work, I thought it was worth a shot. From the second I got to the studio, Nicole Moore, was friendly, gracious, helpful and made me feel comfortable during the whole process. It was actually at Nicole's recommendation that I ended up trying on what would be wedding gown, CENTAUREA. As soon as I tried it on I knew it was the one (as they always say)! It was extremely unique, beautiful fabric and I still felt bridal, despite the large amount of gold on the dress. They also build the gowns for you, based on your measurements vs. just tailoring off of a standard size, which ensures it's the perfect fit. Since I needed to travel for all my fittings (and was usually running from meetings), everyone at Carol Hannah was very flexible and accommodating. There are a lot of stressful parts about wedding planning and I can honestly say that once I started working with Carol Hannah the dress was an easy part.

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

After going to so many bridal salons, I was starting to feel overwhelmed and defeated with the cliche and less than creative selections at places until I came to Carol Hannah. The smaller studio and solo appointment without other brides was a breath of fresh air. From the second I met Nicole, I was at ease with how kind, calm and helpful she was. Every dress in the studio is like a work of art and so beautiful. I chose the Centaurea gown and it was perfect. Every person I worked with at the studio was amazing, they put you at ease, working hard to make sure every last inch of the dress fit, up until a few days before. Having a dress custom made to your body, making changes and creating the perfect vision, was such a fun experience! If you want a one of a kind, creative wedding dress, and a stress free experience with down to earth people, this is your place. Thank you for making this experience so incredible and then some!! I wish I could wear this gown over and over again!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Elaine · Married on 09/30/2017

I loved my skirt from Carol Hannah, and so did all of my guests! It was so unique, romantic and whimsical.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

The BEST dress experience I have ever had! I went to dozens and dozens of stores around the U.S. and Carol Hannah was just so accommodating and made the entire experience FUN! At the studio I worked with Nicole, she was out of this world accommodating and professional, and also very creative in helping us customize the dress to how we wanted it. The studio is filled with such beautiful dresses and accessories.
    Such beautiful dresses that fit all sizes, and the materials they use are so amazing. I purchased the 'Celestine' dress and had it customized a bit to fit what I was looking for and I couldn't of been more HAPPY with how it turned out!! Shipped straight to my house in Ohio.....the dress was Comfortable....flowy.....everything......Thank you Carol Hannah!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2017

The Carol Hannah Flagship experience is amazing. Being from out of town, I was a little unsure of the added expenses during an already pricey time (hey, weddings add up!), but it was worth every penny. Most places do a great job treating brides like VIPs, but think of this as the king of VIP treatment in an already cushy situation. Not only is the staff fun, warm, and professional, but the gowns are on trend. The details are amazing, right down to the seams. I couldn’t have been happier with my bridal experience OR my gown. There are hundreds and hundreds of vendors, gown shops, designers, etc that you have the potential to work with for your big day. Some stick with you as good choices and leave you thinking “I’m so glad I went with them” after the event. Carol Hannah is one of them.

Sent on 11/25/2017

ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was the best of the best. Nicole and her team are such professionals and I loved seeing them when I? had to go for fittings! The dress of course came out like a fairy tale.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Monica · Married on 09/15/2017

I was drawn to Carol Hannah because it is unlike most other wedding stores. The dresses are custom made, based on your own measurements (not standard sizing), and you can personalize and accessorize the dress so it is perfectly you! From start to finish, my experience was absolutely fantastic. Nicole was so helpful and response, and she made the whole process so easy. I love looking at our wedding photos because I cannot imagine a more beautiful dress.

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • O

Oliver · Married on 09/09/2017

This is a very special and magical place to find a wedding gown. The designs are ethereal, fresh, modern and classic all at once. The flagship showroom is cozy, bright and clean and the staff (for me, Nicole and Dara) are professional, fun, attentive and beyond helpful. From my first visit to try on gowns to my frantic phone calls the next day to my sometimes tough schedule for fittings, I always felt like a priority and never felt rushed. The Carol Hannah brand is a family that loves what they do, and they do it with style, grace and passion. These dresses and the feeling that comes with them are artful and magical and for me, one of the best parts of my wedding experience.

Shaina · Married on 08/26/2017

Loved everything single thing about my experience with Carol Hannah. I felt exception on my wedding day and my dress fit me better than I ever could have imagined. was fearful dress shopping was going to be the worst part for me with wedding planning but I was 100% wrong!! CH made my experience exception and actually one of the most fun parts about planning! I looked forward to my appointments, loved the personal attention and made me feel so much more unique and special because I knew what I was going to wear was made especially for me! Every person I met at CH was a delight to work with I tell everyone about it :)

Jenni · Married on 08/12/2017

My process with Carol Hannah was smooth and lovely all the way through! I purchased my party dress, rehearsal dinner outfit, & hairpiece from them, but they make such beautiful gowns for all the parts of your wedding. The one-on-one attention that I received throughout the process was incredible. I would highly recommend Carol Hannah to any bride!

Dunja · Married on 06/24/2017

My favorite thing about wedding planning was my dress shopping and fittings, thanks to Carol Hannah. They are fantastic! The studio is a beautiful calm and whimsical space, you know you are there for a special occasion, YOUR special occasion, and that's how every wedding dress shopping should be. They make it all about you. The fabrics are phenomenal. Shopping elsewhere, I noticed that even when you find a dress that looks pretty, the material feels cheap and looks cheap up close. You should feel beautiful on your wedding day and they will do that for you. My other recommendation, go with their alterations! They will not stop until things are perfect. My body does not easily fit into things but for them things seemed effortless, always pleasant and extremely knowledgeable in what they do.

Sent on 12/02/2017

emily · Married on 06/19/2017

I had the best experience with Carol Hannah, from start to finish. From the moment I walked into the room, I knew the Anthorium skirt was "the one." Nicole and Dara helped to bring my whole look to life, customizing the skirt, and creating my own top. Always professional and responsive, they were delightful to work with.

I would highly recommend Carol Hannah for the bride who wants to wear something totally different. Everyone was stunned by my amazing dress, and I felt absolutely perfect. My sister wore a Carol Hannah mini, customized in their 'claret' color, which we both also loved. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

From the very first visit to Carol Hannah, I felt completely at home and comfortable with the staff. They helped me create my perfect dress for my wedding day, which was not an easy task! Each fitting was so personal, and I knew that my wedding gown would fit like a glove because they are THAT talented with their craft. I wanted a tulle overlay skirt for my ceremony, and the end result was absolutely stunning. The best part was, I could take it off for my reception so I could dance with family and friends and not worry about walking around with a huge skirt and train. Dara and Nicole were rock stars throughout the entire process, and I can't say enough kind words about them or this showroom. I felt beautiful on my wedding day because of them, and this place deserves so much recognition and praise for their incredible work!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kaeli · Married on 05/28/2017

Buying my wedding dress from Carol Hannah was an absolutely amazing experience. Their professionalism, creativity, kindness and flexibility was incredible. It was such an intimate experience working with their team and I felt 100% cared for and attended to. My dress was absolutely exquisite and so unique with the amendments we worked on together. It was my dream dress.

Sent on 11/26/2017