Carnival Studio Reviews

13 | Orland Park, IL

13 Reviews for Carnival Studio

Kasia · Married on 08/25/2012

Amazing...Amazing...Amazing One thing that you want to cherish forever is your wedding pictures and these guys capture the day better than you can imagine. They are easy to work with, very friendly and do whatever you request. I LOVE our pictures, from the moment I got engaged I knew there would be no one else that would be doing my photography.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Anna · Married on 07/28/2012

There is absolutely not one thing we didn't like about the services that Bozena & Gregory provided on our wedding day. They are definitely the best at photography, and a lot of fun to work with! They were on time, very accomodating, and had amazing ideas for locations to shoot in Chicago. We were so excited to have them capture our wedding for us. You definitely cannot be disappointed with their work!

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • O

Oksana · Married on 07/21/2012

We did our engagement photo shoot & then our wedding with Carnival Studio. Very professional & dedicated to what they are doing.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Edyta · Married on 09/17/2011

Thank you for capturing the most important moments of our life….the moments which are one of a kind! Our wedding photographs are not only beautiful, but more so breathtaking. There are no words to describe your talent....I am actually speechless. I absolutely love each and every photograph...I can't get enough of them!

Thank you for making us feel at ease. You made your presence unknown and you had us so involved in what we were doing, that we were totally unaware that you were taking our pictures and capturing all the important moments! And, that is what a REAL photographer is all about!!! You listened to what we wanted and you delivered….delivered above and beyond our expectations. You made our photographs truthful and plainly put, speak for themselves.

Thank you for the beautiful photographs….it was nothing but pleasure working with you! You are simply ONE AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

I will continue to recommend your services to all of my family & friends.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Urszula · Married on 09/28/2010

Best Wedding Photographer in Chicago!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2011

Justyna · Married on 08/07/2010

Working with Carnival Studio was the best and most entertaining. While being professional they also were very fun, which made my wedding day go by a lot easier. They knew what I wanted and oh boy did they deliver it. We also did Trash The Dress and I could never imagine doing it with any other photography studio. I just love love my pictures and I have been given many compliments about how great they are. Don't even think twice and book with Carnival Studio ASAP and I bet that you won't regret it, take my word.

Sent on 02/28/2011

Magda · Married on 06/20/2010

I lovet it!They are the Best!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2010

ANNA · Married on 06/05/2010

CARNIVAL STUDIO DID FANTASTIC JOB. I LOVE MY WEDDING PICTURES.

Sent on 02/26/2011

monika · Married on 09/05/2009

Just wanted to take a moment to tell you how happy we are with our wedding pictures.We would like to Thank You CARNIVALSTUDIO for your professionalism and would like to recommend you highly to anyone!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Monika and Pawel

Sent on 02/01/2011

Jozefa · Married on 08/08/2009

Greg was very nice and professional to work with. We chose his wedding photography services because we enjoyed looking at his portfolio and seeing how his photography seems to stand out from the others we were considering. We strongly recommend contacting him if you don't have a photographer yet. We are very happy we had Carnival Studio.

Sent on 03/02/2010

Basia · Married on 05/23/2009

In May we used Carnival Studio for our wedding photos....almost 9 months later...belly pics...and in couple months we'll be using them for our son's Baptism!! So needless to say...we are 100% satisfied with the work done!!
    5/5 across the boards!! Professional yet very friendly and approachable!! The Carnival team went above and beyond to provide us with a final product we were proud to show off!! Friends and family were in awe of the creativity and uniqueness of every photo!!
    Worth every penny...and more!!! For the quality of work...you're getting a steal!!
    You can definitely tell the Carnival team loves what they do...and it truly is reflected in their work!!
    I recommend them to everyone for any type of photos...they go beyond your expectations!! A+ work!!!

Sent on 03/03/2010

Bogdan · Married on 07/26/2008

We want to thank you for all those beautiful shots you captured at Our Wedding. We couldn't ask for anything better. Our pictures are gorgeous. Thank You so much:)

Sent on 03/01/2010

Krystyna · Married on 07/19/2008

Our photographer was fantastic! I would recommend Carnival Studio to anyone seeking high quality work!

Sent on 03/01/2010