Carmela Blackwell Photography Reviews

Carmela Blackwell Photography 4
Carmela Blackwell Photography 5
Carmela Blackwell Photography 6

Deb · Married on 06/16/2018

I am a photographer who needed a photographer for my son’s wedding. I was happy to photograph as much as I could for the wedding but obviously couldn’t do it all and be in the image too. And I not only lived in another town from the venue, but in another state, too so I had to find a photographer from long distance. When I came across Carmen and saw her work online, It seemed that her style was similar to mine. She was a good choice for my son and daughter in law’s wedding, easy to work with and lots of good images!!! Thank you, Carmen!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Carmela Blackwell Photography's reply:

You & your family are so wonderful and it was absolutely my pleasure to work with you. Thank you for the privilege of being there on such an important day.

Taylor · Married on 02/18/2018

I couldn't have chosen anyone better to be our photographer! Thankfully we were able to find her last minute due to an emergency with our other photographer, THE DAY BEFORE, and she was extremely flexible. She was very personable, dedicated and I'd recommend her in a heart beat!

Carmela Blackwell Photography 7
    Carmela Blackwell Photography 8
    Carmela Blackwell Photography 9
    Carmela Blackwell Photography 10
    Carmela Blackwell Photography 11
    Carmela Blackwell Photography 12

Nicola · Married on 06/05/2017

Thank you so so much for being part of our day and capturing such magical shots. They are even more amazing than what we could have imagined. You're such a sweet and creative woman who made us feel so at ease on the day. Thanks again.

Carla · Married on 11/25/2016

We had a destination wedding in October in Dunedin. I found Carmela online and although we didn't meet before the wedding she was able to help me feel at ease. The pictures are amazing and she captured our personalities perfectly on film!

Emily · Married on 02/20/2016

I met Carmen through a Facebook promotional. We had our engagement and wedding photos done with her, and I could not give a more enthusiastic review! My husband and I have never been great in front of a camera, but the photos (with Carmen's coaching) came out beautifully! She was always quick to respond to my questions, was early to both events, and really set us at ease. Her natural style is full of light and color, and really made the details of our wedding day pop! On top of all that, she is very personable, and really a joy to work with!

I highly recommend Carmen for your next booking- she is a star!

Kathryn · Married on 01/08/2016

My husband and I hired Carmen to photograph our small destination wedding and were VERY pleased with everything. She was friendly and professional from day one, always responding promptly and exceeding our expectations.
    Carmen was such a pleasure to work with and she provided us with so many beautiful photos! We highly recommend!

Rosaleen · Married on 01/02/2016

Carmen is a fabulous photographer. She is also one of the sweetest persons to work with. Her energy, professionalism, and kindness make her one of the best photographers to work with. I highly recommend Carmen for any of your photography services.

Carrie · Married on 10/17/2015

She was amazing! I had a 5 year old with severe autism (non verbal) and a 17 year old with autism in my wedding party. Not only did she take gorgeous photos of us but she song "head shoulders knees and toes" and "happy birthday" (the 2 boys favorite songs). To keep them happy and laughing even in uncomfortable clothes.

She also worked well with my big family (one of 6 kids) and my large extended family. My mother in law who had a strock that morning while getting ready she got good pictures of. She also got good photos of just people being happy at our wedding.

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/15/2015

I was introduced to Carmen through my fiance, as she is married to one of his coworkers. When she offered to take our engagement photos, I was excited, and then I saw the pictures and was elated. There was not a doubt that we wanted her to take our wedding photos as well!

Carmen put me at ease, and she took charge as if she has been doing this for years. Her pictures not only caught the fun and whimsy of our event, but she also captured the essence and spirit of our event and personalities. We will definitely continue to use Carmen for any all family photo shoots.