Carly Mac Photography Reviews

Carly Mac Photography 6
Carly Mac Photography 7
  • Amy

Amy Soderlind · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful photos and so much fun!

Carly is awesome! Not only are her photos AMAZING but she has the best personality. You spend your whole wedding day with your photographer by your side so you want someone who is easy going, calming, and most importantly fun. Carly is just that! Our whole wedding party raved about how much they loved being with her and were all super impressed (and relieved) by how quickly we were able to get our photos done! We absolutely love how our photos turn out mostly because she brought out our personalities and made us feel so natural in front of the camera.

Carly Mac Photography 13
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!!

Carly is the best!!! Hands down would recommend her to any bride. She knows what she’s doing and is extremely reliable! Day of the wedding she was so on top of each photo that we were ahead of schedule the whole time, which as a bride is extremely appreciated. She also did not hesitate to handle any situation that came up that would’ve prohibited her from capturing the best angles. She’s literally a brides dream! Also, her pictures are so fresh and bright, my husband and I want to print every single one because she captured each moment so perfectly! She provided us with a large sneak peek the very next day after our wedding and we received the full album only a couple weeks post wedding. We had such an amazing day and it’s largely due to Carly, plus we have amazing photos that we’ll cherish forever!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie Tucker · Married on 04/20/2019

High-Quality Photographer

We are thrilled with our wedding and engagement photos from Carly. Besides being a talented photographer, Carly is incredibly creative, energetic, responsive, friendly, and professional. From the big moments to the small details, Carly (and Anni) captured them all beautifully. We received many compliments from our guests on the quality of our photos, and everyone also just really liked Carly. Additionally, she put us both at ease being in front of the camera. Her poses and instructions have a way of pulling out genuine laughter and happiness. We can't recommend Carly enough!

• Paton

Paton Rotter · Married on 02/09/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams

Carly is an absolutely incredible photographer. I fell in love with her photos and knew I needed her for my wedding. She is extremely organized and makes you feel so at ease on your big day. She is hilarious and brings the best sense of humor, making you feel like you’ve been friends forever! Besides just being an awesome person, let’s talk about her pictures. Two word: simply incredible! She goes above and beyond! She has many different ideas but is also willing to do whatever the bride and groom want for pictures. She knows all the right spots and all the right angles to give you the best pictures. When I received my pictures from the big day (which she did so quickly) I was floored! They were more than I could have ever asked for! Carly (and her team) are THE BEST!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Carly Mac Photography 14
    Carly Mac Photography 15
    Carly Mac Photography 16
    Carly Mac Photography 17
    Carly Mac Photography 18

Nicole Durham · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it

Carly, as a photographer and now as a friend, was more than I could have ever asked for. From the time we met at the bar over wings to discuss our wedding plans, to our engagement photos, to our actual wedding day, Carly took the time to listen, she talked with me over the phone, texted and emailed back and forth with me. I had zero nerves about my photos/photographer the days leading up to, and the day of my wedding. She's comfortable, funny, and professional, making it feel like you're getting AMAZING photos, but also spending the day with a friend. (Side note: my now husband thought we were meeting with photographers "too soon" and didn't want to go initially to the meet up with Carly.. by the end of dinner he was paying her tab.. so I guess you can say his mind was changed, not by me!!!) I am now pregnant, and one of the first things I did was text Carly to make sure she could do our maternity photos. I could go on for days about Carly.. I mean she even helped prep food the morning of my wedding!! She will forever be our photographer, and I would recommend her to every single bride and groom. You can't go wrong with Carly.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Dominique Wooten Embretson · Married on 01/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Carley is extremely talented! We had a very specific idea in mind for our photos and she far surpassed our ideas. She did her research and found awesome locations in our aesthetic and also included her own expert spots! She also included our puppy in the final photos. We are so pleased with the final product. The entire experience was amazingly easy and fun!

Carley is a one stop shop for all your wedding/engagement photos. Pick her and check it off the list, right now!

Carly Mac Photography 19
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 12/08/2018

Best wedding choice i made, hire carly

Carly is absolutely AMAZING! Not only is her work breathtaking; but Carly herself is funny, energetic, and an absolute blast to work with. She is also far more than just a photographer - she helps with ANYTHING you need. She carried cookies to the chapel for me, pinned on all the boutonnieres (this alone was worth the cost of hiring her!) and was extremely helpful with planning out our day of timeline. She was always available to answer questions, reassure me, and made the day run so smoothly with her wonderful attitude and timekeeping. Hiring Carly is one of the best wedding decisions I made!

Carly Mac Photography 20
    Carly Mac Photography 32
    Carly Mac Photography 33

Gena R · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

Carly and Anni were absolutely amazing! They put everyone at ease and did a great job taking the right balance of candid and posed shots. We love how the photos turned out. Our guests were impressed and gave a lot of compliments about their professionalism and creativity. It was fun and easy working with Carly & her second shooter, from engagement pictures to day of.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tim · Married on 09/29/2018

HIRE HER...if you don't, you'll miss out on excellence.

I'm the bride's Dad and I was so impressed with how Carly and her Assistant handled everything.....then when I saw the first batch, I was blown away.

I'd consider you an idiot if you pass on her lol

By the way, I had to put a $$$ amount in the box and I do not discuss this with anyone....her prices, I will inform you, are very fair

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Carly Mac Photography 34
  • Jacky

Jacky Maxwell · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful!

I would absolutely recommend Carly! She made us so comfortable in our engagement photos, she is excellent at giving direction but also letting you be you. She is so fun and funny with out being over bearing at all! She was EXCELLENT the day of our wedding. Again she was great with directions and coordinating people. She does the perfect combination of candid photos with posed. She knows the important parts of the day to capture. Her photos are beautiful and I recommend her highly!

Alli · Married on 08/31/2018

Carly is amazing - her photos are fantastic and really capture the happiness of the day. She was worth every penny - I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/06/2018

jenny · Married on 10/05/2017

Wedding photos

Carly did SUCH a great job at our wedding. I'm very detail oriented and wanted things to be just right, and Carly did such a great job leading up to the wedding making sure I was comfortable working with her. Come the day of, I knew I could trust her to take amazing photos! My husband said many times how much he liked working with Carly because she was so laid back, always helping us pose in ways that showcased our personalities, and made him feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was instrumental in keeping our schedule on track all day and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. I loved that we had a second shooter (shoutout to Annie for carrying around all our stuff!!) to really get some awesome photos from the back of the ceremony that we would have missed without her! To all brides out there: if you book with Carly you will get much more than just a photographer, you'll get a day of coordinator, a personal stylist, and an awesome person to share your day with. Our pictures turned out amazing, they tell such an amazing story of our day and I am so so impressed by her ability to capture all the small moments that made the day what it was.

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Carly and her assistant were awesome our pictures are gorgeous, she was attentive but not obtrusive. We had a ton of fun with her, and she did great with our young children. 10/10 would recommend and choose again,

Sent on 06/25/2017