15 Reviews for Carlos Salazar Photography

Digital Files (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

If you are looking for a photographer-stop looking and book with Carlos! He is absolutely amazing!!! He has an eye for things you would never imagine on your own. My fiancé and I were living in NY when I found Carlos' website. I immediately emailed him hoping to be able to squeeze in a meeting with him during our visit to Atlanta for wedding planning. We emailed back and forth...which moved to texting in order to finalize the details. He came out to my parents house on a Sunday to meet with us since it was our only availability. Omgoodness I cannot even begin to tell you how laid back and personable Carlos is! We booked him as our wedding photographer that day! We had already met with another photographer the day before and Carlos' pictures, personality and passion for what he does was so far beyond anyone else we had met with it was a no brainer!

We scheduled our engagement shoot with him for our next trip down over Labor Day weekend. He came to the spot we chose and we spent 2.5 hours taking pictures. I am not a big picture person (I am awkward and never know where to put my hands or how I should stand, etc) and I had so much fun! Carlos makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed while capturing the most amazing moments. We were in awe when we got our pictures from the shoot! Everyone I show loves them! We are so excited to see how he captures our wedding day in a few weeks. We trust him 1000%!

Just last week I had my final walk through with my venue. Carlos cleared his schedule so he could come by and see the hotel space where we will be getting ready and our venue! The ideas he was sharing with us as we walked around sound incredible. He is such an amazing photographer and person. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to any and everyone...no matter what the occasion! He is fabulous!

Profile Picture User6488536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Excellent service and the best experience with my pregnancy pictures and my baby pictures!! I really recommend Carlos for your baby and pregnancy pictures!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Extremely professional, patient, and fun all at the same time. Awesome quality and you can tell he enjoys what he does. Very flexible and reliable. We used his services twice already and have referred him to our friends and family. They all have the same to say as me. You can't go wrong by selecting him and his services. You will have great pictures to last you a life time, well worth it.

Profile Picture Ivan, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Carlos was great. Very professional and courteous. And he put up with my family, which should get him all kinds of awards.

Profile Picture Cleo, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He made an awesome job to capture that magic moment. He gave me more than 1000 professional pictures and an awesome video delivered in wedding mid time. He also was in every place in time, as scheduled, doing brilliant, creative, perfect shots of each scene. My wife considered that was a very funny photo session, he have the ability to make you laugh to take shots as natural as possible. 100% recommended

Profile Picture User4757259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

It's an awesome professional. I love his job, my husband and I are very thankful with him. Each picture captured the fantastic and extraordinary day that we had.

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Outstanding experience! This super professional photographer gave me an awesome photo selection of my wedding day. He covered every aspect of the wedding and also showed a video at the last hour of the wedding party showing how was the day overall. 100% Recommended. What are you waiting for? Hire it now!

Profile Picture Fernando, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

they are Excellent, work very good,unmatched attention and quality service, responsability, 100% recommended,

Profile Picture User4812600, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carlos Salazar is definitely one of the best photographers I know, the quality of his work speaks for itself. But what makes Carlo's work different and better from others is not his great ability to take pictures, but the fact that he actually spend time getting to now the persons to learn about their personality, their taste or even plan special things with them and in this way adapt his work to something that not only will be a amazing photography but will be the actual capture of a moment you want to preserve.

Speaking particularly about our wedding, Carlos manage to understand exactly what we wanted and even exceed all our expectations. Furthermore in what can be a stressful day, he actually help you trough it making fun, joking and making time pleasant to capture the essence of the moments. The best I can add is, if you are not model or not use to pictures or you think you are not even photogenic, just relax and enjoy your day, forget about stopping your day for poses or something, he will capture every detail, every gesture, every moment and you won't even notice he is around, Everything is so natural that when you see the pictures is just re-living the moment all over again with all its essence.

If you want a ultra high quality result with the true feelings capture in portrait that will last forever... Do not hesitate, Carlos is the person you want in that special day.

Profile Picture Gervasio, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent photographic work, excellent eye for photography, design and quality of work delivered. Very professional and responsible. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Fayrée, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience was wonderful , everything was left spectacular , the pictures were my best recollection , very friendly photographer, with great patience and good ideas, creative, spontaneous , with a very professional team , I felt so happy with my wedding pictures then took photos of my pregnancy and then my baby , and everything was always perfect. Always punctual deliveries photos.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carlos Salazar is the best photographer I know PERIOD. Being a photographer myself I looked only for the best person to capture my wedding and immortalize the special moments forever. I know a lot of photographers and always admired his work above others. He is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable during the whole wedding while shooting. I can't say enough to recommend his infinite talent! Trust me you won't be disappointed! You will have pictures that your grandchildren will love forever!

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The service was very professional. The quality of our pictures was very good. All the job was done with accuracy. The photographer was flexible to our request and very creative suggesting ideas for our photos.
Totally recommend.

Profile Picture Anais, 8/19/11, 1 Review

everything perfect i recomend

Profile Picture juan, 6/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carlos was very easy to work with. He was caring, considerate, and attentive. What we most like of him was his very creative way of capturing the beauty of a single moment. While always being the professional, he still made it very easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of our guests loved him as well!
The pictures he took are excellent. He has a great ability to get the colours and lighting to perfection that make the quality of the pictures absolutely brilliant!

Profile Picture User4761810, 2+ years ago, 1 Review