Carlos Salazar Photography

Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Carlos Salazar Photography

The great part about my job is that I get to capture the love between two people – the same in any country. Your wedding is a series of brilliant, irreplaceable moments, and those moments are worth remembering. I capture the little moments as well as the grand and tell the story of your day with gorgeous, authentic images you will cherish for generations to come.

Contact at 404-615-8119 or info@carlosalazarphotography.com

Wedding rings with a bouquet
Wedding rings with a bouquet

16 Reviews for Carlos Salazar Photography

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so lucky to have found Carlos! I researched and reviewed well over 50 photographers while looking for a photographer that captured evening weddings without overexposing the people (making the picture look unnatural).

Carlos is super personable and professional, letting you share your ideas while providing his suggestions. He helped us scout the venue for pictures and was very responsive and quick to turn-around the pictures. Once I received the pictures I was so thrilled; never did I think I would have magazine-worthy pictures! His work truly shows his artistic eye and thoughtfulness in creating astonishing pictures. Moreover, Carlos became part of the family who shared the excitement of the day.

Additionally, I'm glad I heeded Carlos' advice and got the wedding album from him: the quality and material of the album are top notch and have enjoyed sharing the pictures with all my family and friends.

Bottom line: you would be missing out if you did not book with Carlos. Just take a look at his pictures and spend a few minutes with him and you'll know you are lucky to have found him!

If you are looking for a photographer-stop looking and book with Carlos! He is absolutely amazing!!! He has an eye for things you would never imagine on your own. My fiancé and I were living in NY when I found Carlos' website. I immediately emailed him hoping to be able to squeeze in a meeting with him during our visit to Atlanta for wedding planning. We emailed back and forth...which moved to texting in order to finalize the details. He came out to my parents house on a Sunday to meet with us since it was our only availability. Omgoodness I cannot even begin to tell you how laid back and personable Carlos is! We booked him as our wedding photographer that day! We had already met with another photographer the day before and Carlos' pictures, personality and passion for what he does was so far beyond anyone else we had met with it was a no brainer!

We scheduled our engagement shoot with him for our next trip down over Labor Day weekend. He came to the spot we chose and we spent 2.5 hours taking pictures. I am not a big picture person (I am awkward and never know where to put my hands or how I should stand, etc) and I had so much fun! Carlos makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed while capturing the most amazing moments. We were in awe when we got our pictures from the shoot! Everyone I show loves them! We are so excited to see how he captures our wedding day in a few weeks. We trust him 1000%!

Just last week I had my final walk through with my venue. Carlos cleared his schedule so he could come by and see the hotel space where we will be getting ready and our venue! The ideas he was sharing with us as we walked around sound incredible. He is such an amazing photographer and person. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to any and everyone...no matter what the occasion! He is fabulous!

Maria · Married on 06/20/2015

Excellent service and the best experience with my pregnancy pictures and my baby pictures!! I really recommend Carlos for your baby and pregnancy pictures!!!

Award

Carlos Salazar Photography Pricing

Carlos Salazar Photography Price Rates

Carlos Salazar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Nuva Photography
    Nuva Photography Wedding Photographers

Carlos Salazar is a professional wedding photographer with wonderful communication skills and amazing emphasis on details. His creativity and dedication serves as inspiration for many others. If you live in the Georgia Area, we highly recommend Carlos Salazar for your wedding day.

• Samed Kamalov PhotoVideoGraphy
    Samed Kamalov PhotoVideoGraphy Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Carlo Salazar Photography to all of my clients. Carlo is an amazing photographer who has the creative vision.

• 4204 Wildflower Pond Nw Acworth, GA 30101 See on map