Carlea J Photography Reviews

13 | Houston, TX

13 Reviews for Carlea J Photography

jenny · Married on 01/25/2014

Carlea was wonderful!! She is the utmost professional and so easy to work with. She really made the entire process so very easy. I have a now husband that does not like to get his picture taken! After the ceremony, all he kept saying was how easy Carlea and Dustin were to work with. They are fun, easy going and so very creative. I have nothing to say but wonderful things about Carlea and Dustin. They really made our wedding day worry free and were on top of absolutely everything. Very highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2013

Carlea is a really great find. As the other reviews intimate, she is extremely punctual and professional. Those qualities seem like they should be a given, but working with the other vendors throughout this wedding process, you come to find that it is a rarity. She just rolled with every punch. We asked for a photobooth last minute and it was no problem. The place we had chosen for our formals had scaffolding so she improvised and came up with a beautiful alternative. Also there was a monsoon on the day of our wedding and she ended up getting some very romantic shots of us outside under an archway with the rain in the background. I think vendors, especially ones that are very important to your big day, should do everything they can to alleviate any stress you may have. Carlea did that in every way she could. She is also very affordable. Again, she is an excellent find!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Carlea was one of my top picks for wedding photographers, but my future mother-in-law and my parents liked another gal, so I went with this other photographer instead. Then that horrid woman canceled on me within a weekend after choosing her! I came back to Carlea and explained the situation and she graciously agreed to be my photographer. I could not have made a better choice. She is extremely responsive. No question is too asinine. She traveled to New York City to take our engagement photos, and I traveled to Houston for my bridals. When it was raining, she made it look like the sunniest day. When my fiance got moody, she had good humor to cheer him up. I just got my wedding photos back, and I have too many good things to say. Just an awesome job. Carlea is smart, funny, beautiful, and talented. Did I mention she did this all while pregnant with her first child?! Simply wonderful!

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/31/2012

Carlea is AMAZING!! She is on time, organized,and ready to take pictures. The pictures are beautiful. And she makes taking them fun and easy. I will definitely be using her in the future for family portraits, baby, and any other pictures I may need.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Audrey · Married on 06/18/2011

We LOVE Carlea! She did a fabulous job on our engagement and wedding photos. She went above and beyond to do everything we wanted and to answer all of my questions. Carlea has a wonderful personality and we immediately felt comfortable with her. She is an incredibly talented wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Ellen · Married on 04/23/2011

Carlea was AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about her. We loved working with her and our photographs are wonderful!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/10/2011

Carlea was beyond great! She was super professional, on-time and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. We thought she was great- couldn't have asked for a better photographer :)

Sent on 06/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 12/11/2010

Carlea was great to work with for engagements, bridals and the wedding. She even saved the day when I forgot the picture list at home and she brought a copy of it. Her assistant Ashley was helpful as well and served as a great second/backup photographer. I have recommended her to other couples I know that are engaged and plan to use her for family pictures in the future.

Sent on 04/06/2011
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/25/2010

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! The pictures are beautiful and fun, which is what I was really hoping for. We love them! Carlea was such a pleasure to work with! I was confident in her from the very beginnig. She is professional and easy going. I felt very comfortable with her. Carlea is great and anyone looking for a photographer should absolutely hire her!

Sent on 10/08/2010
  • katybridezilla

Jessica · Married on 07/10/2010

Working with Carlea was great! She is so much fun to work with and so helpful! She is a great photographer and we love all of he pictures that she took! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2010
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/22/2010

Carlea was a great photographer. She was very enthusiastic and helpful. She had a bunch of ideas on where to do the engagement and bridal photos. My pictures turned out amazing, and I am so glad I went with her. I would recommend her to anyone that needs any type of photography.

Sent on 08/21/2010

Heather · Married on 05/07/2010

Carlea was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was super helpful and always there for any and all of my questions leading up to our big day. Everyone that has seen our wedding pictures from loves them. She was really able to capture everything about the day and I know I'll treasure the photos forever.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Rachael · Married on 11/28/2009

Carlea J Photography was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Carlea went above and beyond to get the best shots and capture every moment of our special day. I would highly recommend her to any bride wanting a flexible, dependable, and affordable wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/12/2010