Carissa Scott Reviews

9 | Greenville, SC

9 Reviews for Carissa Scott

• Kyle

Kyle E. · Getting married on 08/08/2021

Hands down, the absolute best

Words hardly do justice how amazing Carissa was for our wedding. From the get-go, we immediately felt like she was a longtime friend and we're naturally at ease with her, even though we had only met once via Facetime. She was incredibly detailed with all of the shots she captured throughout the night and went above and beyond to capture the moments & details you don't always consider when thinking through your wedding photography. She was on top of the various group photos we asked for and made sure everything we requested was taken care of. The day was crazy and had a lot of changes & alternations, but she was patient and flexible throughout it all. The photos are absolutely stunning and we cry every time we look at them, and we've only received the preview. Thank you, Carissa, for being truly amazing.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Allie B. · Married on 02/01/2021

The best ever

When I say that Carissa is the best ever, I MEAN IT! Not only did she get me sneak peaks of my wedding photos and engagement session within 48 hours, but she got our ENTIRE wedding album back in a month after the wedding! She sends out awesome questionnaires leading up to your event to make sure she gets to know you and your SO's personalities, your photo style, and what you want in a photographer. As an incredibly detail-oriented person, Carissa thought of questions and details of my wedding day that I never would have. She is kind, funny, and so so thoughtful. From day one, I knew Carissa was going to be a person I could rely on and trust, and she blew my expectations out of the water!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Pz Elliott · Married on 12/19/2020

10/10 would recommend!

From the first contact on Carissa felt like a BFF. Despite all the craziness of a pandemic wedding, she constantly put our minds at ease and was so flexible with any and every change we had to make. On the day of, she felt like a part of the family just there to hang out and snap some pics. I could not be happier with all of our photos - they are absolutely gorgeous and capture the true essence of our personalities. 10/10 would recommend Carissa Scott Photography.

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey A. · Married on 10/10/2020

I am absolutely in love with my photos!

She is absolutely amazing and she was very open and professional! I would totally recommend her! She is sweet and takes amazing pictures! My wedding pictures are stunning and I will cherish them forever!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Anna

Anna S. · Married on 09/13/2020

Top notch work

Carissa and her second shooter (Lauren, I believe) were great!!! Carissa made the planning process super easy and smooth. She made it work despite COVID-19. She made us feel super comfortable and relaxed taking pictures, and made sure we got the shots we wanted. We didn't give a ton of direction or make a lot of specific requests, but just gave Carissa liberty to do what she does best and we are SO EXCITED about the results. All the photographers on here take good pictures, but Carissa's website made us laugh right off the bat. She was funny, professional, and we would make the same choice again. Book her! You won't regret!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Actually perfect

I don't even know how to properly explain how much we appreciate Carissa. From the minute she walked into my house when we were getting ready, she just made our day better. She is truly meant to do this work. She was a calming force the whole day. We had a bridal party of 18 people, and she knew everyone's names, and our family's names. She is professional, fun, funny, trustworthy. She even helped my sister bustle my dress! She really is like a total wing-woman for your wedding. She was flexible with last minute changes, and she was just so kind the whole day. We also had videographers and she worked great with them. Our photographs capture our day perfectly and it is so fun to relive the day whenever we look at them. She delivered the photos in less than a month and they're just so beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria S. · Married on 01/11/2020

Outstanding and Easy

Carissa helped us with every step of the wedding. We were worried about keeping up with the wedding day activities but she made our life easier and then blew us away with the photos. We can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Stefaney

Stefaney L. · Married on 08/10/2019

Family Portraits

Carissa is a fun, creative, and talented photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2019

M Schrock

Awesome job!

Very professional, did a great job!

Sent on 10/21/2019