Carina Scott Makeup Reviews

Carina Scott Makeup 6
Carina Scott Makeup 7
  • Gina

Gina Currenti · Married on 09/22/2019

Carina did my bridal makeup

Carina did my bridal makeup. I don’t wear much makeup normally so she worked with me for a natural glam look. It looked fantastic in pictures. If you are a soon to be bride, remember you always need more than you think! Carina is awesome.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 9/14/19

Carina was nothing short of amazing throughout my whole wedding process! She is so, so flexible - she even came to my house after a long day of work to do my trial makeup because thats when we were both available!! On the day of the wedding she arrived with a smile on, and all my girls loved her!! We all wore full face makeup, but no one looked over done! She really highlights everyone's natural beauty - with a touch of glam!! I felt so beautiful and I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2019

Carina is both talented & sweet!

Carina's work made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I wore a full face of makeup, yet did not feel over the top. She creates a natural-glam look that highlights your features without making you feel like someone else. After my trial, I wanted to make some changes for the big day and Carina was very flexible. My whole bridal party looked and felt beautiful.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Kelsey Toner · Married on 08/24/2019

Carina was amazing!!

Carina did an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding last month! She did makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone looked stunning!! We had some do airbrush and others traditional foundation, both came out beautiful!! Carina was so nice and friendly and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Christine

Christine Karlovich · Married on 08/16/2019

Carina is THE Best!

Yes, Carina really IS the best! I was lucky enough to find her through a mutual friend and I'm so glad I did! I'm not local to the area so when I was in town getting Wedding plans in order, Carina was able to meet me at my hotel for the makeup trial. She really listened and understood the look I was going for and she NAILED it. I felt so at ease knowing that she would be there on the wedding day and that I wouldn't have to worry about any surprises with my look. I can also safely say the makeup held up all day and night even through the August heat and some serious wedding dance parties. My bridal party and family adored her and their makeup as well - so much so that some girls had originally planned on doing their own makeup, but once they saw the rest of the girls they wanted to get theirs done too. Even with the sudden change and a bit of a time crunch, Carina was able to handle it perfectly. Trust me when I say you want Carina to be the one to glam you up for that special event. Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Carina Scott Makeup 8
    Carina Scott Makeup 9
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful!

Carina was amazing to work with throughout my entire wedding process. Carina is not only extremely talented at what she does, she also has a personality that makes you feel at ease the minute you meet her! My girls and I loved working with her. I am so glad I chose her to be a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Elise · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible Makeup Artist

Carina Scott is an incredible makeup artist. My daily makeup routine is normally mascara and fill in my eyebrows. I knew makeup was a must for the day of and whenever getting photographed, but how it was going to look made me nervous. Carina eased those nervous instantly. She did a natural, but glamorous look and it looked beautiful.

On the day of, she was an amazing person to have around. So kind and happy, and making everyone feel special when she did their makeup. I cannot say enough positive things about her talent or personality.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily Evatt · Married on 05/25/2019

Overjoyed!

Carina is a pleasure to work with! She helps you become the most fantastic version of yourself. She listens to what you want and then executes it to perfection. In short, she is an artist and a professional!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Carina Scott Makeup 10

Brittnay Ehlers · Married on 11/17/2018

No one better!

Carina was professional, polite, personable and did an amazing job on all my girls! No one's makeup looked caked on or overdone in any way. She was careful to make sure every girl looked like themselves - just glamorized! She did 15 ladies make up on my wedding day and each of them were overjoyed at the outcome, and even at 12:00am after hours of dancing, everyone's make up was flawless. I cannot recommend Carina and her talents enough!

Hilary · Married on 11/09/2018

Extremely talented and Kind

Carina was one of the best choices I made for my wedding day. She is incredibly professional, so talented and just the nicest, most kind person. It felt like I had another bridesmaid with her there in the morning leading up to my wedding. Incredible personality aside, Carina is also so so talented as a makeup artist. She was very flexible when scheduling my trial. At first for my trial we went for a more dramatic look which was so beautiful, but I wound up wanting something more simple for my actual day and she was able to execute both flawlessly. She also last minute accommodated doing makeup for my grandmother-in-law and was so sweet to her. I'm so happy I went with Carina for my wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Carina is the best of the best!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Carina. Not only is she the best of the best, but she is so much fun to work with. She will bring out your natural beauty and make you look like your best self. She has perfected the natural glam.

She came all the way to Vermont to do my makeup along with 7 bridesmaids and 3 moms. Everyone looked beautiful! The moms were hesitant since they had never had their makeup done, but she made sure to make them feel comfortable and promised to not overdo it. They loved their makeup! She also went out of her way and made me my own lip tint that I could touch up with throughout the night.

I HIGHLY recommend Carina!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Carina Scott Wedding Make-up :)

I can't say enough about Carina! She is very talented! I had the pleasure of having Carina working on myself and my bridesmaids. She was nothing short of AMAZING!! Carina should take pride in her work as her main goal to make me feel beautiful and flawless. She worked quickly yet efficiently. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend her for any event!

Carina Scott Makeup 11
    Carina Scott Makeup 12
    Carina Scott Makeup 13

Arianna · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful, Bubbly, Fun, and Talented MUA!

Carina is a talented and wonderful MUA! She helped us all look like the best versions of ourselves on my wedding day. I couldn't have been happier to have worked with her. It was also a huge help that we were able to do my makeup trial in my home!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding dream make-up

Loved Carina! Sweet and professional...did a trial first and I liked but wanted a few tweaks, Carina took some notes and was very acommodating. Wedding day my make-up was flawless, lasted all night and was exactly what I wanted. I only had flower girls in my bridal party and she did just the right amount and they were thrilled to be included and to wear some make-up. Carina was wonderful and I am so glad that I found her.

Meghan · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful, natural makeup

Carina did an amazing job and her personality sets you at ease as you are getting ready for your special day! It felt like she was part of the family! We got our makeup done super early and were concerned that it wouldn't last until the 5pm ceremony, but it absolutely did! My makeup looked natural and I felt beautiful. I was so happy I found Carina! I would definitely recommend her!!

• Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing service!

Carina was amazing! She is so sweet and fun to work with. She perfected not only my make up, but my bridesmaids and family members make up too. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she is great at it! She made me feel absolutely beautiful and I am SO happy I got to work with her on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her!

Maggie Evatt · Married on 09/08/2018

Sweet and talented

Carina is absolutely amazing! She is sweet, talented, and professional. She made wedding makeup for 10 look easy! We were all so happy with her work. we've already booked her again for my sister's wedding! Thank you Carina!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

Perfection!

Carina was an absolute joy to work with! She was always quick to respond to emails (even when she took some time off before the birth of her beautiful baby boy). From my trial to my wedding day, she was flexible and super easy to work with. I showed her a bunch of pictures to give her a sense of what I was looking for during my trial and I couldn't have been happier! Not only are her skills as a MUA amazing, but she is really efficient. She was able to do my mother, my 7 bridesmaids and my makeup by herself within the scheduled time day-of. My MU even looked amazing after I ugly cried twice during my ceremony! Carina is so so sweet, and I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Carina Scott Makeup 14
    Carina Scott Makeup 15
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot even being to say enough about Carina! What an amazing, beautiful soul! Carina took on the fun task of 12 ladies the morning of our wedding. It was literally the hottest day of the summer, and at the end of the night all of our makeup still looked flawless! The girls kept saying how much they loved their makeup, and we all got so many compliments about our makeup also!

I absolutely love Carina, and would recommend her to anyone, anytime, for any occasion! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!❤️❤️

Sent on 08/12/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2018

So glad I chose Carina for my wedding makeup!!

Carina is amazing! She is so talented and was amazing to work with through the trial appointment and the actual wedding day. She was so efficient and made myself and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She is also just such a wonderful person and so fun to chat with! I would highly recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Carina Scott Makeup 16
    Carina Scott Makeup 17

Jaleen · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Service!

Carina did beautiful work on each and every person in my wedding party. All of the girls loved their looks and could not stop looking in the mirror. She listened to each request the girls provided and 100% fulfilled their needs/ wants. I absolutely loved the look she gave me on my wedding day! She is the sweetest person and makes you feel so beautiful! I always recommend her to people getting married.

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Carina is the absolute best!

Carina is absolutely amazing!! She was incredible not only on our wedding day but leading up to it as well. She answered all of my questions immediately and gave such helpful suggestions throughout the process. The day of our wedding everyone looked and felt stunning!! Carina is so talented and such a kind person. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Tracy Godinou · Married on 05/26/2018

Easy and professional

Carina was so easy to work with. She was incredibly responsive to my requests and changes. She was easy to talk to and really made me look wonderful on my special day. Even my husband, who prefers me makeup-free, was happy with the result! I can't recommend Carina highly enough.

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Carina is so nice and easy to work with! She came to my house for the trail, I was able to be relaxed at my home and was able to try different ideas before the big day. The day of Carina came to the hotel & was there bright & early. She is very professional which makes for a stress free and fun experience. She did 7 people total and everyone looked amazing. I would recommend her & use her again for attending events.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Colleen · Married on 04/28/2018

Carina was so wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to emails and showed up on time for both the makeup trial and wedding day! She took the time to understand my vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day and she made my bridesmaids and I look amazing! Carina made the wedding process so much more enjoyable and stress free!

Sent on 04/30/2018