Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours Reviews

6 | Punta Cana, DO

6 Reviews for Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours

Oh, me and my husband had a great wedding with Caribbean Style weddings by Lary Tours.
    When I planned my wedding in DR I had a lot of offers but all of them was for wedding in hotels. When I found this company and when I get that it is possible to do our wedding on a tropical island... Sure, I was sceptic of that and I wrote all those crazy questions. I like how Lara answered: very detailed.

So, me and my husband and our 12 guests went by private boat to Saona island. It was great! Great trip, greate food, everything. On the island everything for our wedding was prepared and it was amazing!

If you are looking for wedding planner in Dominican Republic WITHOUT ANY STRESS - strongly recommend you this fantastic company!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Juan · Married on 04/27/2014

Unbelievable service at an unbelievable price. The most beautiful wedding you could imagine. Wife and I could not be happier. Every detail was taken care of, and nothing was overlooked.

Sent on 05/08/2014

I'm absolutely content with services provided for our wedding by Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours!
    I saw the pictures on their portfolio and couldn't believe that the price and that quolity of decoration is true! It was amazing. Absolutely professional people, I'm so grateful to our coordinator Olga! Sure, I love, absolutely love the decorations created by Larysa, she is so creativ!
    Jocelyn, thank you so much for all those consultations you provided to me on phone and e-mail. I know, I had a lot of questions.
    Guys, thank you so much!
    Yours Katarina&Marc.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 03/15/2014

My friend had a destination wedding at Punta Cana and used this event planner. When it was time to re-new our wedding vows, me and my husband just knew where and who to use! We were so impressed with my girlfriend's wedding - there was no question about who we were going to use. We were so pleased with all their services, from the decorations to the photographer; everything was spectacular!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 03/15/2014

Sent on 04/20/2014

I used this vedding planner for my wedding. It was a very good experience! Every my question had an answer, every my desire had a respond. Thank you guys, me and my hausband are enjoyed our Saona Island wedding!!!

Sent on 05/04/2014