Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours

Caribbean Style Weddings®' private events are perfect for the adventurous couple who wants more than just a standard beach getaway.

Unspoiled landscapes can be the background of your special day when you choose one of our unique beach settings, which include photos with amazing, off beat and gorgeous backdrops. Romantic walks on the beach, diving for starfish, horseback riding, around town with the locals... Do you really want your honeymoon photos to look like a bunch of scenery and awkward single shots? Of course not. Turn your photos into a beautiful photo album. All of our packages include a photographer to capture those special moments.

They say life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. Let us help plan your perfect small event to mark your special occasion, and take your memories home with your with your own Photo Story!

Contact us today:

• Elopements
• Beach Weddings
• Anniversaries
• Vow Renewal

Let Caribbean Style Weddings® by Lary Tours, be your ultimate destination wedding planners.

Follow Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours on

punta cana wedding tropical arc
csw fb 1 new logo
punta cana wedding couple on boa
Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours
punta cana wedding horse on macao beac
Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours
punta cana wedding lunch on san
punta cana wedding tropical arc
csw fb 1 new logo
punta cana wedding couple on boa

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours

Oh, me and my husband had a great wedding with Caribbean Style weddings by Lary Tours.
    When I planned my wedding in DR I had a lot of offers but all of them was for wedding in hotels. When I found this company and when I get that it is possible to do our wedding on a tropical island... Sure, I was sceptic of that and I wrote all those crazy questions. I like how Lara answered: very detailed.

So, me and my husband and our 12 guests went by private boat to Saona island. It was great! Great trip, greate food, everything. On the island everything for our wedding was prepared and it was amazing!

If you are looking for wedding planner in Dominican Republic WITHOUT ANY STRESS - strongly recommend you this fantastic company!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Juan · Married on 04/27/2014

Unbelievable service at an unbelievable price. The most beautiful wedding you could imagine. Wife and I could not be happier. Every detail was taken care of, and nothing was overlooked.

Sent on 05/08/2014

I'm absolutely content with services provided for our wedding by Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours!
    I saw the pictures on their portfolio and couldn't believe that the price and that quolity of decoration is true! It was amazing. Absolutely professional people, I'm so grateful to our coordinator Olga! Sure, I love, absolutely love the decorations created by Larysa, she is so creativ!
    Jocelyn, thank you so much for all those consultations you provided to me on phone and e-mail. I know, I had a lot of questions.
    Guys, thank you so much!
    Yours Katarina&Marc.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Caribbean Style Weddings by Lary Tours FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Cocotal Golf & Country Club Punta Cana See on map