Caribbean Catering Reviews

Caribbean Catering 3
Caribbean Catering 4
Caribbean Catering 5

Gabrielle · Married on 02/22/2015

Debbie and her crew were wonderful. The set-up was completely handled and the menu was exactly what we had selected and very well prepared.

Sent on 02/28/2015

nancy · Married on 12/13/2014

Debbie was amazing to work with. I changed my wedding menu a bunch of times and it was never an issue. The food was amazing and everyone was so happy with it. An overall great experience. I'm so happy I chose her

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jess · Married on 11/28/2014

Debbie is amazing!
    The food was delish!
    Our wedding was incredible!!
    Thanks for all of the help with planning and recommendations!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/15/2014

Caribbean Catering did both my rehearsal and wedding and I could not have chosen a better company. Debbie was fantastic and so was her crew! The food was fantastic and she was very flexible with what we wanted and in helping us make the best choices for us. She worked great with my coordinator and when it came to the week of events I didn't have to worry about a thing because Debbie and Carin took care of everything! It was a great feeling that I could just hand over my year of planning and hard work and I could trust them to finish it. Debbie took my ideas and ran with them and I could not have asked for a better set up. The tables were beautiful and it just helped complete the most perfect wedding. I would recommend Debbie and her team to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Ray · Married on 11/08/2014

Debbie and her team at Caribbean Catering did a phenomenal job with our food for our November 8, 2014 wedding. She met with us on-site to make sure that they knew where the food was going. She provided an extra server at no cost to us plus they stayed a little bit later than they had to as our off-site photo session took a while longer than we had planned. Price was very competitive for the area and the quality of the food was great. Our guests were very happy with the food selection, especially the macadamia encrusted snapper and the mojo pulled pork. I've been to a bunch of weddings and have yet to remember the food. Maybe it's just because it was my wedding, but the food was certainly one of the highlights of the evening. I would absolutely recommend this vendor! Thanks Debbie!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Robert · Married on 10/23/2014

Caribbean Catering provided the catering for our wedding in October 2014 and were absolutely fantastic! Debbie was brilliant and was so helpful in the run up to our big day. We had several guests with dietary requirements and all of them were accommodated perfectly. Being based in the UK we did not meet Debbie until the week before the wedding but this didn't make any difference. The quality of food and service was second to none and we would recommend Caribbean Catering highly. You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Suzanne · Married on 10/18/2014

Let me just start by saying... Debbie is amazing! From our first meeting 10 months prior to our wedding, she met with us and personally took us to different venues. After the venue was selected, she kept in constant contact and answered my countless emails and phone calls. As for the day of the wedding, her team arrived and set everything up early in the day. That was huge! We didn't have any stress of a last minute set up. Same thing with the next morning after the wedding. Her team was there bright and early to clean everything up. As for the food, all of our guests are still raving about how amazing it was. The food selection she provided allowed us to choose something for everyone.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Alexa · Married on 06/20/2014

Debbie provided excellent food for our wedding. She is absolutely a pleasure to work with and is happy to build a menu to your liking. Everything we had was amazing, from the tuna wontons, mini pork cubans, and coconut shrimp for appetizers, to the entrees and every other detail. The flank steak was amazingly tender and cooked perfectly, but the true standout was the crab cakes. Both my husband and I are from beach towns where seafood is aplenty, but these are definitely some of the best we've ever had. All of our friends and family were raving for days about each and every item. She also provided great hands on service during the celebration and a great bartender as well. We all had a wonderful time!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

From the moment I met Debbie on the first trip down to Islamorada to plan our wedding I was impressed. I immediately felt comfortable with her and knew that she would make our wedding visions come through in her work, and she did just that. The food was amazing, and I still have guests commenting on it. Debbie and her staff made sure that my husband and I had a plate full of the appetizers from our cocktail hour waiting for us at our sweetheart table, and also had us eat before everyone else, allowing us time to get up and mingle with each table during dinner. Such a professional team and I was 100% pleased with everything they did for us that day from start to finish. If you are looking for a caterer who will live up to all her online reviews- Debbie is the one for you! Thank you again Debbie for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Rebekah · Married on 03/22/2014

I got so many compliments on the food for our wedding that was provided by Caribbean Catering. We did a pig roast and it was delicious and presented so well! The grilled pineapple had some spice to it and the cornbread souffle was so good! My favorite was the appetizers though, the brie and the potstickers were great! Their staff made sure to set up a separate plate of appetizers for the wedding party since we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour. It was so thoughtful of them! Debbie at Caribbean Catering took care of planning out our food and rentals and was so easy to work with! Lisa was there the day of the wedding and was great! They took care of setting everything up and taking it all down the next day, so I didn't have to worry about a thing. And we got compliments on the bartender as well! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 03/13/2014

Food was delicious and decorations were gorgeous. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 03/30/2014
  • Jaimee G.

Jaimee · Married on 01/18/2014

Easiest caterer to work with. Food was AMAZING. They set everything up for me and took everything down. I honestly was so happy with their service. Dealing with Debbie could not have been easier, she was truly amazing to work with. While choosing a caterer can be extremely difficult and prices can be very steep, I would recommend Caribbean Catering 100%. The staff had everything perfect and catered to my guests better than I could ever imagine. Everyone loved it and the food!! Thank you so much, it was so much better than I even thought it could be!!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Caribbean Catering provided the best food for any wedding we've been to. We might be bias because it was our wedding but we had endless guests tell us the same. The appetizers were all delicious. Then the buffet dinner was so good! Everyone loved every aspect of it and were wishing they had leftovers. The staff was all very professional and so friendly. The staff set up and broke down all the chairs, tables etc. The bartender provided was also wonderful! When my husband and I went to sit we were told to go up first for a plate, which was very thoughtful. I hope to get invited to another event where Caribbean Catering is being used! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Laura · Married on 12/28/2013

Caribbean Catering did a great job for my rehearsal dinner and wedding! The food was tasty, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the prices were great. I worked with Debbie while planning the wedding long distance, and she was so great to work with! She had great ideas, and was really willing to work with me to put together what I was hoping for. The bartenders both nights were awesome, too!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Candace · Married on 12/07/2013

Debbie was awesome! Her food was great and very professional

Sent on 02/02/2014

Alyssa · Married on 11/02/2013

Debbie and her staff are amazing! I couldn't have been happier on my wedding day that I chose Caribbean Catering. Debbie made sure everything went smoothly throughout the whole process. She also worked with me when we had to make some last minute changes and always responded promptly to my calls or e-mails. We did a buffet dinner and the food was delicious, our guests couldn't stop talking about it!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Easy to work with, reasonably priced, and very reliable. We only needed tables from them but from what we experienced, anything else they do would be top notch.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

Amazing food, fantastic service, beautiful table settings! My guests were raving about the appetizers and the food. Debbie has a great assortment to choose from and was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. I would recommend Debbie and Caribbean Catering to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/04/2013
  • W

Windi · Married on 07/06/2013

From start to finish, working with Debbie and her staff was SO EASY. She delievered on every promise (and more)!!
    We had her cater a rehearsal dinner (for 70 guests) the night before our weddding. We asked for Margaritaville theme. She created a menu with hamburgers, hot dogs, orzo pasta salad, homemade chips, baked beans and all the fixins. All of the food was SO delcious. I swear I am still dreaming about those homemade chips.
    She also not only catered our wedding, but helped set up our wedding decor and advised us on what alcohol to buy for our bar set up. (She even came by the hotel a few days early with some table linen options so we could see the colors in person first. That was SO helpful and nice of her to come to us at the hotel and to help set our mind at ease that we had made the right choices from what we saw online.) For our wedding food, we had macadamia chicken, pork and crabcakes. Everything was amazing!! The guests are still talking about how good the food was and how perfectly everything was decorated (Thanks Debbie!!). They even packed up food for us to eat later after the wedding.
    From beginning to end, Debbie was completely laid back, a true professional and so easy to work with. She really knows her stuff! You really get the sense that she is there to help you and really wants your day to be perfect. She was always flexible with changes or with any new ideas as well. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Islamorada area FOR SURE! I feel that what we paid was WELL worth what you receive in service, great food and an experienced professional staff!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Thank You for the great food. You mad everything great.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Sarsi · Married on 06/01/2013

I would recommend Caribbean catering to anyone that is having an event in the keys . Debbie was great to work with and kept our budget in mind . It rained at the reception so if it wasn't for the fabulous food and wedding cake I think I would have been heart broken . I still get comments from my guest on how wonderful everything was . Thanks Debbie !

Sent on 06/17/2013

Allie · Married on 05/18/2013

working with Caribbean Catering was a pleasure from start to finish. The food was EXCELLENT and everything turned out better than i had expected! Thanks, Debbie!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Erica · Married on 03/23/2013

Caribbean Catering did a fantastic job for our wedding! Debbie was more than helpful through the entire process, and everything was perfection the day of. Her staff is quick, professional and friendly and the food rates a 10 out of 10! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Lindsey · Married on 03/10/2013

Caribbean Catering was the absolute best! They were extremely professional, accessible, helpful, and pleasant to work with prior to the wedding and extremely attentive on the wedding day. Several of our guests mentioned that it was absolutely the best wedding food they had ever had. My husband and I agree....the food was absolutely incredible. They provided our food for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding and the food and service was absolutely perfect both nights. Caribbean Catering not only made and served our food but they also took care of our cake, bar, linens, tables, chairs, plates, glasses, etc. They really are a full service business and I would recommend them to ANYONE having a wedding. They are worth way more than we paid. They helped our wedding to be absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Laura · Married on 02/23/2013

Debbie and her staff were great. I had to make a lot of changes to our wedding and there was a lot of back and forth, but Debbie was great throughout! Our reception was beautiful, and the food was delicious thanks to her expertise and recommendations. We really enjoyed it all and felt like we had the perfect wedding. Thank you Debbie and company.

We also worked w Debbie's daughter, Danielle who is a wedding planner. Danielle was invaluable and made the whole event come together beautifully!

Sent on 03/15/2013