Caribbean Catering Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

119 Caribbean Catering Reviews
  • Pamela

Pamela · Getting married on 01/26/2019

So I haven't selected my caterer yet, but I wanted to leave a note for Debbie. I see a lot of comments about her lack of communication and I cant imagine this being the real story at all. I have not paid this woman a single penny and she has responded to EVERY one of my 25+ emails, asking for advice and recommendations. Her quoted cost seems very reasonable as well. While I was choosing my venue she even took the time on a Saturday (hello busiest time for her) to come and meet me and talk about how she would set up that venue. She also agreed to offer a tasting (someone here said she wouldn't). I just hope this helps to ease the minds of future brides

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing party for our marriage celebration

My husband and I wanted to have a small party to celebrate our marriage. We decided to do it at our house here in Key Largo. Trinity was on the ball. Her staff was incredible. Tony bartender was spot on. Courtney and her assistant (sorry forgot his name) were great. From set up the day before to take down the next day it was awesome.

The night of our party went off without a hitch. All our guests enjoyed the food and drinks and the party atmosphere. We had about 50 guests and not a moment during the party was anyone unsatisfied.

Caribbean Catering is a one stop shop. I recommend them to anyone looking to have a party.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thanks Stephanie!! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!!! Cant wait to celebrate 5 year anniversary, hint hint :)

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

The food was phenomenal! Trinity, Debbie and Kristin very professional! Very pleased with everything! Top Notch!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thanks Cindy! Let me know next time you visit and I will make you coconit shrimp!!! Trinity~

Ali · Married on 08/25/2018

The BEST catering company in all of south Florida! Super responsive and caring about our menu items and our needs!

Marijke · Married on 04/21/2018

We used Caribbean Catering for both the welcome dinner and wedding. Debbie and her team were amazing to work with and very flexible. All stages from planning to the day of event went seamless. The food was AMAZING and we received countless praises on how delicious the food was for both events. We did the taco bar for the welcome dinner and guests were saying it was the best Mahi they have ever enjoyed. The fish and steak for the wedding night were perfect, but those potatoes! Everyone wants the recipe! I would stop right here and hire Debbie and her team. You will be so happy with all aspects of Caribbean Catering. Any future events we will absolutely use them again!

Samantha · Married on 02/16/2018

Caribbean Catering was fantastic! Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect. Debbie took our vision and made it real. She made our day stress free, which was so important to us. Highly recommend Caribbean Catering for all things wedding.

Lisa · Married on 01/13/2018

I am a wedding Officiant and marry many couples that hire Caribbean Catering as their food vendor. At times I am invited to stay at. the cocktail hour & reception. Their employees are professional & friendly. They work as a team and are concerned about the wedding guests. And as an added bonus, the food is excellent!
    I would recommend this vendor highly.

Cassidy · Married on 12/18/2017

The workers were amazing! We discussed the decor, food, cake, the whole nine yards over Email and the phone and it was all exactly what I wanted! Everyone agreed it was the best food they ever had and the cake they recommended was what I got and it was to die for!! 10/10 on everything! They made my wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Cassidy, it was a pleasure!! Love all your photos!
  • User3326920 · 1+ year ago

Thank you so much for the great catering!

Nikki · Married on 05/23/2017

Debbie and her staff are true professionals and very good at what they do. Not only do they provide exceptionally delicious food (that our guests are STILL raving about) but they also provided our tables, chairs, linens and some decor. They worked directly with our florist and other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page for the day of the wedding. We didn't have to think about a thing on the day of, everything was taken care of by Debbie and her staff. Their enthusiasm made us SO excited to do a walk through before all the guests got there and everything looked AMAZING! I would highly highly recommend them for your keys wedding/event from food to rentals to day-of-coordinating.

Holly · Married on 12/03/2016

We planned our Florida Keys wedding from Tampa, FL because of the laid back atmosphere found only in The Keys. People say things move slow in The Keys and to expect that all vendors are on "island time," however Caribbean Catering was an exception - they are so prompt and professional - as were most of the vendors we chose. Diane and Debbie, and their staff at Caribbean Catering, are amazing! We hired Caribbean Catering for our December 2016 wedding at Coconut Palm Inn (CPI). Caribbean Catering not only provided our delicious food but also the beautiful decor (not that we need much because the grounds at CPI are breathtaking). We even added the boat bar, which was a big hit! The food was just as savory as during our tasting, and all guests complimented our choices which were mostly seafood. The cake was the most moist cake I've ever tasted, and I wish I would've eaten more of it! The serving staff were on top of everything and met everyone's needs, but were never in the way. When we hired Diane to be our day of coordinator, I requested simplistic decor options given with minimal guidelines. Diane and her team styled the tables and walkways perfectly with just enough "oomph" to add a little sparkle and luxury to accent the CPI grounds without taking away from the quaint feel. Caribbean Catering also offered fabulous suggestions for other wedding vendors as well as the rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend Caribbean Catering for anyone in need of food/decor services in the Florida Keys!

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2016

From Day 1 Debbie and Diane were great to work with. They are very responsive to emails and any questions we had. It is difficult coordinating everything for a wedding being 2 hours away. Debbie and Diane made my dream wedding truly come true. The food was beyond amazing and my guests are still talking about it. They think of every detail possible that I would have never thought of. My reception was perfect and looked like it was straight out of a wedding magazine. Thank you again for everything!!

-Kayla and Chris

Ana · Married on 10/22/2016

we couldn't have chosen a better catering service, Diane and Debbie were just awesome and on point and delivered everything they promised! They made our special day even more perfect. Everything went very smoothly and I have zero complaints.

NEAL · Married on 09/03/2016

My advice is to book this company with confidence and complete optimism about the quality of the service. The food was fabulous and the tables were stunning. The attention to detail was beyond description but mostly the staff handled everything and took all the stress from the couples shoulders with a result of a dream come true event!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Neal, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really try to make our clients days very special and great food !! It makes it all worth while when it is all appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you.

Kari · Married on 07/21/2016

Caribbean Catering provided many valuable services that made our day go smoothly. Not only did they do the food, they also provided all the tables & chairs, linens, decor (such as votives & cake stands), and day of coordinating services. We worked very closely with Diane throughout the planning process, and she did an amazing job of keeping things moving before, during, & after our ceremony. As far as the food, we loved it, and many of our guests commented on how delicious everything was. Some of the highlights were their grilled mango shrimp & crab cake appetizers, hummus, & Caribbean salad. Best of all, everything was reasonably priced, and they provide a lot of great advice if needed.

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

Debbie and Diane were awesome to work with! The manager at the resort I booked with recommended Caribbean Catering, and then after reading their reviews I was excited to see if they were available. I am so happy that we chose them. They are more than just caterers, they really helped me pull my destination wedding together.

Debbie was quick to return any emails and phone calls throughout the whole planning process. They also offered feedback on all of my vendors. Believe me if the vendor is on their website, then they are to be trusted.

The day of the wedding Debbie was fabulous. She helped my photographers find the best spots for photos since they had never been to the venue before. She also surprised me by adding little touches to the ceremony space that really helped me achieve the look I wanted. The food is fabulous!!! We still get raves from our guests about the pulled pork and cornbread soufflé. You really can't do much better than using their services if you are planning a Keys wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You Heather! It was a sincere pleasure to work with you. I had fun working with you to create your look and thought it was super that you chose the new "in" color of Guava.

Joe · Married on 05/07/2016

They were great, the food was fantastic and they really cared you could tell. They did an amazing job of making our reception special.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi Joe, thanks for tuning the time to write this review for us. You guys were an awesome couple and a pleasure to work with! Congrats!

Aric · Married on 04/30/2016

Very easy to work with and the food was fantastic!

Patricia · Married on 04/23/2016

Debbie and her team were absolutely amazing. ALL of the guests are still telling us how amazing the food was. I also got all of my tables and chairs from them. They were also complete life savers when my day of coordinator bailed. Debbie was quick to step in and make every happen beautifully. This is the dream team every bride needs.

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2016

Debbie and Diane were fantastic. We mostly communicated over email, since I was planning from 6 hours away, and they were always so responsive. They handled everything from rentals to the decor, which was a blessing since I didn't have a Wedding Coordinator. I couldn't have been happier with them as a vendor!

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Debbie and Diane were nothing short of AMAZING to work with. Their enthusiasm for their work is infectious, and I could not have imagined working with a better catering team. They had such great ideas and really took control of things, which put me at ease knowing that things were going to be taken care of.

They had such a wide variety of decorations and a real creative knack for putting together centerpieces and reception décor, that I still get compliments on how beautiful everything was. And the food was spectacular!!! I was so relieved that they were able to provide a nice variety for everyone to enjoy. I received so much praise on how delicious the food was, which is a big THANK YOU to Caribbean Catering. They were also so helpful with other vendor recommendations, which is tough trying to find when you are not local. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a Florida Keys wedding!!!

• NicoleMorrison

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2016

We used Caribbean Catering for our rehearsal dinner. They were amazing! My mother in law chose the Asian theme menu and it was a huge hit! I am very picky and judgy when it comes to catering (I am a Director of Catering for a different company), so I was pleasantly surprised when not only did all of my guests love it, but so did I! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Tiana · Married on 04/04/2016

We were so pleased with everything! The food and service were great and I still hear my friends telling people how great the caterers were! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank so much for taking the time to write us this rave review!! Your wedding was gorgeous!

We still have friends and family calling to tell us how beautiful our wedding was, and how delicious their appetizers and dinner (fresh grilled fish and BBQ pork) were!!

Debbie & Diane did an awesome job of putting everything together in a way that made sense, worked well and looked fabulous. They are very experienced in putting together large events and it shows in their professionalism.

Our wedding was flawless and every last detail was taken care of, whether I (the bride) thought of the detail or not, Debbie and Diane covered all bases. They did my ceremony set up, cocktail hour and reception as well. The tables looked beautiful! All their service (wait staff, bartender, bussers) was spot on! The food was delicious and drinks were Keysy and well loved. I took lots of suggestions from Debbie & Diane and appreciate each and every one of them. We did not have to worry about a single thing on our special day. Thank you for putting together such a memorable evening for us and all our loved ones!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You for taking the time to write this review for us! We always love seeing everything come together, so glad you were happy with everything! Congratulations!