Caribbean Catering Reviews

Caribbean Catering 4
Caribbean Catering 5

Bliss · Married on 04/20/2019

Best catering food ever!

We got married in April and I'm still meeting up with friends that loved our food at our wedding. usually wedding food isn't great but I was so happy to hear that everyone loved everything both nights! The whole team was wonderful! best of all they're a one stop shop! Wedding planning, catering and great recommendations for Dj, flowers etc. Thank you again for making our day amazing

Sent on 08/12/2019

Caribbean Catering's reply:

As we have said a million times, you are so amazing and we are so honored to have been a part of your special day!!! We love you Bliss!!
    xoxo Trinity and Christina

Shannon · Married on 04/04/2019

Wonderful to work with, amazing food and service

Wow, we chose the best caterer in the Keys! I was so pleased at how everything turned out. The comments on the food went on all night; everyone was blown away on how awesome the how spread was. We had worked with them a few months prior to the wedding. We had a food tasting and they make it fun! We chose rum flanked steak, grilled fish, and a matecumbe chicken as the main dishes. I cannot tell you how wonderful it all tasted. On top of it, was the presentation. They had a grill for the mahi and snapper, which made it really fun for the guests. All the sides and accompanying sauces were out of this world. The really bring the taste of the keys to your wedding, which is exactly what we wanted. Their staff was professional and fun. We really enjoyed the day with them. I can't thank Trinity, Christina and the gang enough for help on the menu and the final presentation. You knocked it out of the park! If you are looking for catering options for your important day, I promise you, Caribbean Catering will be your favorite as it was ours!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Caribbean Catering 6
    Caribbean Catering 7
    Caribbean Catering 8
    Caribbean Catering 9
    Caribbean Catering 10

Caribbean Catering's reply:

It was our pleasure to plan and design and then feed you on your special day!! Can't wait to plan your anniversary visit~ We love you Shannon and Dan!!!
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 01/26/2019

So I haven't selected my caterer yet, but I wanted to leave a note for Debbie. I see a lot of comments about her lack of communication and I cant imagine this being the real story at all. I have not paid this woman a single penny and she has responded to EVERY one of my 25+ emails, asking for advice and recommendations. Her quoted cost seems very reasonable as well. While I was choosing my venue she even took the time on a Saturday (hello busiest time for her) to come and meet me and talk about how she would set up that venue. She also agreed to offer a tasting (someone here said she wouldn't). I just hope this helps to ease the minds of future brides

Sent on 01/24/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing party for our marriage celebration

My husband and I wanted to have a small party to celebrate our marriage. We decided to do it at our house here in Key Largo. Trinity was on the ball. Her staff was incredible. Tony bartender was spot on. Courtney and her assistant (sorry forgot his name) were great. From set up the day before to take down the next day it was awesome.

The night of our party went off without a hitch. All our guests enjoyed the food and drinks and the party atmosphere. We had about 50 guests and not a moment during the party was anyone unsatisfied.

Caribbean Catering is a one stop shop. I recommend them to anyone looking to have a party.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thanks Stephanie!! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!!! Cant wait to celebrate 5 year anniversary, hint hint :)

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

The food was phenomenal! Trinity, Debbie and Kristin very professional! Very pleased with everything! Top Notch!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thanks Cindy! Let me know next time you visit and I will make you coconit shrimp!!!
    Trinity~

Ali · Married on 08/25/2018

The BEST catering company in all of south Florida! Super responsive and caring about our menu items and our needs!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Marijke · Married on 04/21/2018

We used Caribbean Catering for both the welcome dinner and wedding. Debbie and her team were amazing to work with and very flexible. All stages from planning to the day of event went seamless. The food was AMAZING and we received countless praises on how delicious the food was for both events. We did the taco bar for the welcome dinner and guests were saying it was the best Mahi they have ever enjoyed. The fish and steak for the wedding night were perfect, but those potatoes! Everyone wants the recipe! I would stop right here and hire Debbie and her team. You will be so happy with all aspects of Caribbean Catering. Any future events we will absolutely use them again!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/16/2018

Caribbean Catering was fantastic! Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect. Debbie took our vision and made it real. She made our day stress free, which was so important to us. Highly recommend Caribbean Catering for all things wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Lance · Married on 02/03/2018

Caribbean Catering did an outstanding job catering and helping to plan and organize our wedding and subsequent party, and a sit-down rehearsal dinner the night prior. The food was creative, fresh, and absolutely delicious. Her staff and chefs were delightful and provided our guests with wonderful service. Moreover, Debbie Pierog also acted as our wedding coordinator and we relied almost exclusively on her recommendations, vendors, and expertise. Trusting in Debbie and letting her facilitate everything with her vendors made the entire event smooth and easy. Everything happened as it was supposed to, the venue was transformed each day with a new look and feel for both events, and each was gorgeous. Debbie was awesome about making sure our specific requests were accommodated, and if in her experience she thought an idea of ours wasn't going to work well, she was upfront about it. Literally, both days we were lounging by the pool and enjoying life; Debbie had it totally under control. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank you Lance & Josh for sharing your day with us!! It really was a true pleasure working with you and meeting your family and great friends.

Lisa · Married on 01/13/2018

I am a wedding Officiant and marry many couples that hire Caribbean Catering as their food vendor. At times I am invited to stay at. the cocktail hour & reception. Their employees are professional & friendly. They work as a team and are concerned about the wedding guests. And as an added bonus, the food is excellent!
    I would recommend this vendor highly.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Cassidy · Married on 12/18/2017

The workers were amazing! We discussed the decor, food, cake, the whole nine yards over Email and the phone and it was all exactly what I wanted! Everyone agreed it was the best food they ever had and the cake they recommended was what I got and it was to die for!! 10/10 on everything! They made my wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Cassidy, it was a pleasure!! Love all your photos!

Joanne · Married on 06/24/2017

Absolutly phenomenal!

We had our daughters wedding on 10/6/19 in Islamorada, Florida. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Trinity, the owner of Caribbean Catering was. We were planning this long distance as we do not live in the Florida Keys and that can be very challenging, But Trinity was AMAZING to work with. She was prompt ( and patient ) with responding to e-mails and my many phone calls and questions. Trinity walked us through everything from tent rentals, other needed vendors, to the most delicious food. Her wedding coordinator Christina is an angel ! She kept everything and everyone on schedule ( and happy ! ). Our guests raved about the food and how professional and helpful all the catering staff was and how beautifully presented the ceremony and reception were. I cannot thank these two wonderful women enough for making our daughters wedding so memorable !!! They certainly took the stress off of me. If your planning a destination wedding in the Florida keys, don't do it without calling Trinity at Caribbean Catering !!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great catering!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Nikki · Married on 05/23/2017

Debbie and her staff are true professionals and very good at what they do. Not only do they provide exceptionally delicious food (that our guests are STILL raving about) but they also provided our tables, chairs, linens and some decor. They worked directly with our florist and other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page for the day of the wedding. We didn't have to think about a thing on the day of, everything was taken care of by Debbie and her staff. Their enthusiasm made us SO excited to do a walk through before all the guests got there and everything looked AMAZING! I would highly highly recommend them for your keys wedding/event from food to rentals to day-of-coordinating.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Holly · Married on 12/03/2016

We planned our Florida Keys wedding from Tampa, FL because of the laid back atmosphere found only in The Keys. People say things move slow in The Keys and to expect that all vendors are on "island time," however Caribbean Catering was an exception - they are so prompt and professional - as were most of the vendors we chose. Diane and Debbie, and their staff at Caribbean Catering, are amazing! We hired Caribbean Catering for our December 2016 wedding at Coconut Palm Inn (CPI). Caribbean Catering not only provided our delicious food but also the beautiful decor (not that we need much because the grounds at CPI are breathtaking). We even added the boat bar, which was a big hit! The food was just as savory as during our tasting, and all guests complimented our choices which were mostly seafood. The cake was the most moist cake I've ever tasted, and I wish I would've eaten more of it! The serving staff were on top of everything and met everyone's needs, but were never in the way. When we hired Diane to be our day of coordinator, I requested simplistic decor options given with minimal guidelines. Diane and her team styled the tables and walkways perfectly with just enough "oomph" to add a little sparkle and luxury to accent the CPI grounds without taking away from the quaint feel. Caribbean Catering also offered fabulous suggestions for other wedding vendors as well as the rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend Caribbean Catering for anyone in need of food/decor services in the Florida Keys!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2016

From Day 1 Debbie and Diane were great to work with. They are very responsive to emails and any questions we had. It is difficult coordinating everything for a wedding being 2 hours away. Debbie and Diane made my dream wedding truly come true. The food was beyond amazing and my guests are still talking about it. They think of every detail possible that I would have never thought of. My reception was perfect and looked like it was straight out of a wedding magazine. Thank you again for everything!!

-Kayla and Chris

Sent on 11/10/2016

Ana · Married on 10/22/2016

we couldn't have chosen a better catering service, Diane and Debbie were just awesome and on point and delivered everything they promised! They made our special day even more perfect. Everything went very smoothly and I have zero complaints.

Sent on 11/10/2016

NEAL · Married on 09/03/2016

My advice is to book this company with confidence and complete optimism about the quality of the service. The food was fabulous and the tables were stunning. The attention to detail was beyond description but mostly the staff handled everything and took all the stress from the couples shoulders with a result of a dream come true event!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Neal, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really try to make our clients days very special and great food !! It makes it all worth while when it is all appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you.

Kari · Married on 07/21/2016

Caribbean Catering provided many valuable services that made our day go smoothly. Not only did they do the food, they also provided all the tables & chairs, linens, decor (such as votives & cake stands), and day of coordinating services. We worked very closely with Diane throughout the planning process, and she did an amazing job of keeping things moving before, during, & after our ceremony. As far as the food, we loved it, and many of our guests commented on how delicious everything was. Some of the highlights were their grilled mango shrimp & crab cake appetizers, hummus, & Caribbean salad. Best of all, everything was reasonably priced, and they provide a lot of great advice if needed.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

Debbie and Diane were awesome to work with! The manager at the resort I booked with recommended Caribbean Catering, and then after reading their reviews I was excited to see if they were available. I am so happy that we chose them. They are more than just caterers, they really helped me pull my destination wedding together.

Debbie was quick to return any emails and phone calls throughout the whole planning process. They also offered feedback on all of my vendors. Believe me if the vendor is on their website, then they are to be trusted.

The day of the wedding Debbie was fabulous. She helped my photographers find the best spots for photos since they had never been to the venue before. She also surprised me by adding little touches to the ceremony space that really helped me achieve the look I wanted. The food is fabulous!!! We still get raves from our guests about the pulled pork and cornbread soufflé. You really can't do much better than using their services if you are planning a Keys wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Thank You Heather! It was a sincere pleasure to work with you. I had fun working with you to create your look and thought it was super that you chose the new "in" color of Guava.

Joe · Married on 05/07/2016

They were great, the food was fantastic and they really cared you could tell. They did an amazing job of making our reception special.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Caribbean Catering's reply:

Hi Joe, thanks for tuning the time to write this review for us. You guys were an awesome couple and a pleasure to work with! Congrats!

Aric · Married on 04/30/2016

Very easy to work with and the food was fantastic!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Patricia · Married on 04/23/2016

Debbie and her team were absolutely amazing. ALL of the guests are still telling us how amazing the food was. I also got all of my tables and chairs from them. They were also complete life savers when my day of coordinator bailed. Debbie was quick to step in and make every happen beautifully. This is the dream team every bride needs.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2016

Debbie and Diane were fantastic. We mostly communicated over email, since I was planning from 6 hours away, and they were always so responsive. They handled everything from rentals to the decor, which was a blessing since I didn't have a Wedding Coordinator. I couldn't have been happier with them as a vendor!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Debbie and Diane were nothing short of AMAZING to work with. Their enthusiasm for their work is infectious, and I could not have imagined working with a better catering team. They had such great ideas and really took control of things, which put me at ease knowing that things were going to be taken care of.

They had such a wide variety of decorations and a real creative knack for putting together centerpieces and reception décor, that I still get compliments on how beautiful everything was. And the food was spectacular!!! I was so relieved that they were able to provide a nice variety for everyone to enjoy. I received so much praise on how delicious the food was, which is a big THANK YOU to Caribbean Catering. They were also so helpful with other vendor recommendations, which is tough trying to find when you are not local. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a Florida Keys wedding!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016