CareySound AVL Reviews

4 | Greensboro, NC

4 Reviews for CareySound AVL

I used Careysound for a wedding I planned and they were wonderful!! They made the reception beautiful with draping and lighting! I was very pleased with their services.

Sent on 03/30/2015

I used CareySound for pipe and draping of my wedding ceremony. They are very friendly and responsive even during closed business hours. I showed them a picture of what I wanted and without delay they were able to agree to accomodate the look for me.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Terry and Marshelia · Married on 06/01/2013

Matt and his team did a wondefrul job. They gave us exactly what we ask for at reasonable prices.

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/21/2019

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

Not satisfied

If you want simple pipe & drape you’re probably fine but if you want something special you may not get it. I sent numerous inspiration pictures and did not receive anything close to it. It looked “OK” but not what I asked for or felt was worth the price. After the event, I reached out and got no response. Make sure you get to see the finished product before they leave, unfortunately as a bride I did not see it until just before we opened the reception space. First 2 pics were inspo pics, second was what we got.

Sent on 10/18/2019