CARE Travel Reviews

CARE Travel 5
CARE Travel 6
CARE Travel 7

Kiley · Married on 04/21/2018

I don't have enough good things to say about Care Travel! I loved the whole experience! I typically like control so giving up control of planning my honeymoon was hard but so worth it! It took all the stress off of me and they were phenomenal throughout the whole process! Morgan was my travel agent and she helped me through every little step of the way! She was always available and happy to answer my questions! I will absolutely be using CARE travel again! Thank you guys so much!

jamie · Married on 10/10/2017

We cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Niki and her staff!! We will definitely use them again in the future. The VIP service through customs on international travel...WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank again for a lovely experience. It made our wedding anniversary so special.

CARE Travel 8
    CARE Travel 13
    CARE Travel 14
    CARE Travel 15

Connie · Married on 08/08/2017

We have had the fantastic experience to have traveled again with Care Travel. They worked hard to help our crazy group and take the planning stress off me so I could really enjoy. Thank you so much!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Everyone at CARE Travel was very helpful!

Lesli · event on: 12/27/2013

Care Travel is nothing short of professional and quite simply, amazing. Niki will pull 500 different options if I asked that of her. She sends me to the places that she has been and highly recommends. I trust her opinion like the bible - especially when it comes to travel. I will continue to use her/Care Travel for any and all travel needs in the future. As I will also tell everyone to use her - I will never NOT use a travel agent again.

Sent on 01/09/2014

CARE Travel's reply:

Than later you Lesli for your kindness. We love planning your vacation memories. Looking forward to working together again soon.

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Care Travel was amazing to work with! We had a destination wedding in Nassau, Bahamas, and it couldn't have gone smoother. Care provided us with helpful insights on the resort, and really listened/provided options to achieve the wedding we wanted.

Judy · Married on 06/18/2016

Care Travel was a referral from friends and they were awesome! Kim was very helpful in planning and revising our honeymoon as many times as we needed to accommodate our wishes. Our honeymoon to Greece was the trip of a lifetime! We had amazing hotels and the best experience. We only had once issue with a hotel and Kim was able to help us make changes quickly and smoothly. Thank you Care Travel!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you Judy! We enjoyed making this honeymoon dream happen for you! Looking forward to working with you both again!

Although it is easy to click a few buttons online and book through a website you really do not know what you are getting when you do. Also, if there is trouble it is a much better to call one person and they figure it out then be put on hold and have to be passed to several individuals who you will never meet!

Sent on 06/16/2016

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you! We love making sure you are more than just a 'booking' to us, we really do care about your experience and always try our best to personalize to your wishes.

They made my day so special and the planning process was unbelievably simple. I would not hesitate to recommend Care Travel for any vacation planning needs. Everything was crazy simple and I was a stress free bride (how does that happen)? lol

Sent on 05/26/2016

CARE Travel's reply:

We love hearing this. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a small part of your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Craig · Married on 04/08/2016

Jen took care of everything with our honeymoon. She searched all areas based off the type of adventurous vacation we were looking for along with volcanoes and beaches. She found our hotel up in mountains overlooking the ocean.

Very well organized. No problems at all!!

Kristin · Married on 12/12/2015

I would highly recommend for a destination wedding, between the wedding coordinator on staff and all the knowledge they have it was great. Also they made all our guests feel comfortable and left my job stress free.

Sent on 12/21/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both (and your group). We really enjoyed all of you. Thanks for allowing us to be a small part of your Destination Wedding memories! Looking forward to working with you both again.

Courtney · Married on 10/02/2015

Care Travel truly went above and beyond to help us make our honeymoon special. There were a lot of phone calls and different places we discussed to go but ultimately with their guidance we chose Fiji and could not have been happier. Although there were a few bumps when we first arrived (none of which was because of Care travel) when we called to get help they were their immediately and helped us figure something out. We could not have been more pleased with our experience, and are already talking about where to go for our one year anniversary next year, with the help of Care Travel of course!

Sent on 10/21/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

It was our pleasure! And we look forward to helping you plan your anniversary getaway.

April · Married on 09/12/2015

Care Travel consulted, planned, and outdid themselves to accommodate my husband and me on our honeymoon! I have never worked with a travel agent before so I was worried, but after our first consultation (only over the phone) our worries were washed away. From passport info to flights to our stay there to the flight back we were taken care of with as much kindness as if we were family. This is truly a remarkable company and I would highly recommend them for any kind of travel you would like enjoy

Sent on 10/23/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you April, it was our pleasure.

When our original agent left the company, Niki took over right away and started over with us to really understand what we were looking for on our honeymoon. Niki was extremely responsiveness and helped us narrow down our price range, location and activities. When Niki was out of the country frequently, Jen stepped in to help us finalize our trip and make sure we were ready to go. We were never without someone to take care of us and our travel needs. Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

It was our pleasure Caitlin! I amiss always happy to help create memories! Looking for to working with you again soon!

Pam · Married on 07/11/2015

Niki and the staff at Care Travel were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thanks for your kindness.
  • User5220940 · 2+ years ago

Care Travel provided excellent service for our wedding destination trip to Jamaica. The 'fast track' experience was well worth it and we would do that again!! Our accommodations were excellent and what we expected. Everyone at Care Travel answered questioned promptly, which made our travel experience even less stressful. We will use their service again for our travels. Thanks, Niki, for such a great experience!

Sent on 07/01/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

AMAZING team to work with while planning travels. I felt cared for and prepared for my travel experiences.

Sent on 07/02/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Jessica, thank you for your kind words! Looking forward to planning future vacation memories with you.

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

She was great to work with and very helpful!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Thanks kindly Amanda!

The responsiveness and quality of service was phenomenal. It is difficult to find good quality service now a days and I am extremely happy that everything that was planned went well. The name of the company makes sense...they do Care and went the extra mile to help out in any way they could.
    I recommend it.

Sent on 07/08/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Well thank you for your kind words! We do love making sure our guests are taken care of, and feel honored that you allowed us to help make your travel memories happen. Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Niki was so wonderful throughout the whole process. When the time came, everything was so well organized. I had my little pouch of instructions and I felt like I was prepared to take over the world! After planning my wedding, I had decision fatigue big time, and having everything written out in plain black and white was such a blessing. Knowing that I could get in contact with Care Travel if anything went wrong (nothing did, thank goodness!) definitely helped ease our minds as my husband and I prepared for our first international trip together.
    I can't wait for our next vacation!

Sent on 06/30/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Happy that we were the ones to get to help you plan this exciting vacation memory! It was our pleasure.

Kalyn · Married on 05/02/2015

Care travel was extremely helpful in planning our honeymoon trip. They answered all our questions in a timely manner (& we had ALOT) & provided us with a wonderful experience! It was great having all our travel documents already printed. And I would have to say, the VIP package at the airport in Jamaica was the best airport experience we've had, thanks again! We would definitely recommend Care Travel for your travel needs, they will take great care of you!

Sent on 05/25/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thanks kindly Kalyn! It was our pleasure.

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

CARE Travel was there for everything we needed them for! From suggestions for destinations, and ultimately suggesting the perfect resort for our honeymoon, to being available for questions while we were on the honeymoon... Everything was taken care of from start to finish. We were guided through the process - sent friendly reminders to tasks we needed to complete (passports, etc), and some fantastic suggestions and tidbits of information were offered to us for all aspects of our stay. (Food, excursions, etc)
    Everything was simply flawless! The staff really knows their stuff - don't be afraid to ask any question you might have - even if you feel like it is silly! They are really there for you and want to help so that you have the best trip you can!
    We are already in the process of planning our next vacation with CARE Travel!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was our pleasure to plan your honeymoon memories!

Bill · Married on 10/06/2014

Great service provided by Care Travel. Accommodations and flight meeting were outstanding!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Thanks kindly!

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

We loved working with Niki and Stephanie at CARE Travel in booking our honeymoon! They took very good care of us. They were thoughtful, caring, and very knowledgeable. We will always look to them to book our travel in the future. I would highly recommend using them for any of your travel needs!

Sent on 01/14/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you Amanda, it was our pleasure.