CARE Travel Reviews

CARE Travel 5
CARE Travel 6
CARE Travel 7

Kiley · Married on 04/21/2018

I don't have enough good things to say about Care Travel! I loved the whole experience! I typically like control so giving up control of planning my honeymoon was hard but so worth it! It took all the stress off of me and they were phenomenal throughout the whole process! Morgan was my travel agent and she helped me through every little step of the way! She was always available and happy to answer my questions! I will absolutely be using CARE travel again! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 05/07/2018

jamie · Married on 10/10/2017

We cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Niki and her staff!! We will definitely use them again in the future. The VIP service through customs on international travel...WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank again for a lovely experience. It made our wedding anniversary so special.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    CARE Travel 13
    CARE Travel 14
    CARE Travel 15

Connie · Married on 08/08/2017

We have had the fantastic experience to have traveled again with Care Travel. They worked hard to help our crazy group and take the planning stress off me so I could really enjoy. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Everyone at CARE Travel was very helpful!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Lori · event on 10/18/2016

Very easy to work with. Made all the details perfect

Thank u!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Care Travel was amazing to work with! We had a destination wedding in Nassau, Bahamas, and it couldn't have gone smoother. Care provided us with helpful insights on the resort, and really listened/provided options to achieve the wedding we wanted.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Judy · Married on 06/18/2016

Care Travel was a referral from friends and they were awesome! Kim was very helpful in planning and revising our honeymoon as many times as we needed to accommodate our wishes. Our honeymoon to Greece was the trip of a lifetime! We had amazing hotels and the best experience. We only had once issue with a hotel and Kim was able to help us make changes quickly and smoothly. Thank you Care Travel!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you Judy! We enjoyed making this honeymoon dream happen for you! Looking forward to working with you both again!

Although it is easy to click a few buttons online and book through a website you really do not know what you are getting when you do. Also, if there is trouble it is a much better to call one person and they figure it out then be put on hold and have to be passed to several individuals who you will never meet!

Sent on 06/16/2016

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you! We love making sure you are more than just a 'booking' to us, we really do care about your experience and always try our best to personalize to your wishes.

They made my day so special and the planning process was unbelievably simple. I would not hesitate to recommend Care Travel for any vacation planning needs. Everything was crazy simple and I was a stress free bride (how does that happen)? lol

Sent on 05/26/2016

CARE Travel's reply:

We love hearing this. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a small part of your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Craig · Married on 04/08/2016

Jen took care of everything with our honeymoon. She searched all areas based off the type of adventurous vacation we were looking for along with volcanoes and beaches. She found our hotel up in mountains overlooking the ocean.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Very well organized. No problems at all!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Kristin · Married on 12/12/2015

I would highly recommend for a destination wedding, between the wedding coordinator on staff and all the knowledge they have it was great. Also they made all our guests feel comfortable and left my job stress free.

Sent on 12/21/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both (and your group). We really enjoyed all of you. Thanks for allowing us to be a small part of your Destination Wedding memories! Looking forward to working with you both again.

Courtney · Married on 10/02/2015

Care Travel truly went above and beyond to help us make our honeymoon special. There were a lot of phone calls and different places we discussed to go but ultimately with their guidance we chose Fiji and could not have been happier. Although there were a few bumps when we first arrived (none of which was because of Care travel) when we called to get help they were their immediately and helped us figure something out. We could not have been more pleased with our experience, and are already talking about where to go for our one year anniversary next year, with the help of Care Travel of course!

Sent on 10/21/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

It was our pleasure! And we look forward to helping you plan your anniversary getaway.

April · Married on 09/12/2015

Care Travel consulted, planned, and outdid themselves to accommodate my husband and me on our honeymoon! I have never worked with a travel agent before so I was worried, but after our first consultation (only over the phone) our worries were washed away. From passport info to flights to our stay there to the flight back we were taken care of with as much kindness as if we were family. This is truly a remarkable company and I would highly recommend them for any kind of travel you would like enjoy

Sent on 10/23/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you April, it was our pleasure.

When our original agent left the company, Niki took over right away and started over with us to really understand what we were looking for on our honeymoon. Niki was extremely responsiveness and helped us narrow down our price range, location and activities. When Niki was out of the country frequently, Jen stepped in to help us finalize our trip and make sure we were ready to go. We were never without someone to take care of us and our travel needs. Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

It was our pleasure Caitlin! I amiss always happy to help create memories! Looking for to working with you again soon!

Kathy · event on 09/04/2015

Niki was great when helping us celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary with a tour of Italy plus a stay in Amsterdam. She listened to what we wanted, gave us options, and then was able to help us save on the tour and the hotel in Amstedam. We had a wonderful time. Our tickets were right and check-ins were easy. We just showed up at the airports and things went smoothly.
    It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that we will always treasure and Niki and Care Travel made it possible.

Sent on 10/28/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Kathy, I absolutely loved planning this trip with you both. It was my pleasure, looking forward to any travel services we can offer you in the future.

Pam · Married on 07/11/2015

Niki and the staff at Care Travel were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thanks for your kindness.

Jason · event on 07/06/2015

Niki and the team at CARE Travel were fantastic to work with! They always impress with their timeliness, and attention to detail.

Sent on 07/22/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Jason, you and your small group was so fun to work with. Looking for to planning your next getaway.
  • User5261197 · event on 07/05/2015

Niki and her team were excellent through the entire process. She went above and beyond to get us all the information we needed about our vacation destination and continually checked in to make sure everything was on track.

Sent on 07/14/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

It was our pleasure and we hope to work with you again in the future.
  • User5220940 · 2+ years ago

Care Travel provided excellent service for our wedding destination trip to Jamaica. The 'fast track' experience was well worth it and we would do that again!! Our accommodations were excellent and what we expected. Everyone at Care Travel answered questioned promptly, which made our travel experience even less stressful. We will use their service again for our travels. Thanks, Niki, for such a great experience!

Sent on 07/01/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

AMAZING team to work with while planning travels. I felt cared for and prepared for my travel experiences.

Sent on 07/02/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Jessica, thank you for your kind words! Looking forward to planning future vacation memories with you.

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

She was great to work with and very helpful!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Thanks kindly Amanda!

The responsiveness and quality of service was phenomenal. It is difficult to find good quality service now a days and I am extremely happy that everything that was planned went well. The name of the company makes sense...they do Care and went the extra mile to help out in any way they could.
    I recommend it.

Sent on 07/08/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Well thank you for your kind words! We do love making sure our guests are taken care of, and feel honored that you allowed us to help make your travel memories happen. Thank you!
  • User5232287 · event on 06/23/2015

Niki at care travel made our trip awesome! Will always use Care travel for Sandals trips.

Sent on 07/05/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to plan your getaway, hope to plan a return stay for you.

David · event on 06/12/2015

Niki was incredible! She responded every email or text almost immediately. She handled every question I had and made sure we were satisfied. Very professional, yet personal.

Sent on 06/21/2015

CARE Travel's reply:

David, it was a pleasure working with you both. Thank you for your kind words. I hope to work with you again soon.