Cards & Pockets, Inc. Reviews

273 | South Easton, MA

273 Reviews for Cards & Pockets, Inc.

Cards & Pockets, Inc. 1
Cards & Pockets, Inc. 6
Cards & Pockets, Inc. 7

Crystal Turley · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Wedding Pocket Invites

Excellent item! I ordered a sample, loved the rose quartz pocket envelope I received, and ordered the same day. Shipping was extremely fast. Fifty envelopes came within 3 days.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 8
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 9
  • Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Best decision I made!

These turned out BEAUTIFULLY and were delivered in a timely manner! Design and ordering was so easy, and the envelopes turned out better than expected! I'm so happy I decided to order from cards&pockets!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Marina

Marina Raynard · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Incredible Customer Service

I ordered envelope liners for my wedding invitations through them, and saw there was an option for warehouse pickup in my area. Eager to save $10 on shipping, I opted to just pick them up. Once my order was ready, I was a little dismayed their office was only open until 4 and I wouldn't be able to get there in time.
    I emailed into customer service and they were SO accommodating, letting me pick up the package after hours so I could avoid the shipping fees. Megan was the representative I was talking to, and she made the whole experience so much better.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Laura

Laura Sharp · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous wedding invitations and envelopes!

I could not be happier with Cards and Pockets. They offer really unique and beautiful products and their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful and responsive!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/27/2019

The BIGGEST kept secret in wedding invitations (and it should be shouted at the rooftops instead)

I spent months researching the invitations. I knew that it would be something most of our guests threw away (sad, but true) so I didn't want to spend RIDICULOUS amounts of money from those other print places. I finally stumbled upon cards and pockets and am so glad I did. I'm a DIY newbie, but I was able to easily print out my custom-designed invitations with C&P's pocket-design. All of my guests were blown away by the invitations - and best thing, it isn't something you'll see anywhere else since you can literally customize every inch of your invitation suite.
    Best part? I saved over $250 using them and not someone else. YES YES YES YES use them.

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 10
  • DuttonSandersWedding

Michaela · Married on 09/20/2019

Loved them!

Quick turn around time, fantastic quality and very easily personalized. Cant beat their prices either!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Mercedes

Mercedes Jerome · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing quality cards and beautiful design!

The customer service is fantastic and for me, it's a local company so I'm even more happy to have found them! They have an incredible amount of choices of colors, designs, and styles and the prices are, in my opinion, perfectly reasonable for the quality of these cards. The laser cut cards can be a bit pricey but understandably, and if you're lucky like I was and have family in large chunks together in one house then you only have to send out about half the number of your guest list which definitely helps. I bought the Trellis Laser Gate Cards, Ornate Laser Mats, A7 Panel Pockets, and envelopes to match and the detail of the laser cut designs is absolutely stunning. If you have any doubts just order samples and see for yourself!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 11
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 12
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 13
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 14
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing quality, better price!

I ordered invitation envelopes, envelope liners, and addressed RSVP envelopes from Cards & Pockets. I was thrilled with the quality of the product, and even more thrilled with the price! I did a LOT of research on envelopes, and these were the best price and were high quality and could be used for calligraphy without the ink running. Plus, I loved that I could design my own liners and they were very easy to install using some double sided tape. It was so helpful to be able to order samples to compare colors/quality before placing a larger order. Cards & Pockets helped us create a high-end invitation suite for a great price!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing company & such great pricing!

I've use Cards & pockets now for baby showers, bridal showers, and now my own wedding & I can't say enough great things about them. It's incredibly easy to upload your own designs & they're extremely responsive to any & all questions I had. Even after an accidental spelling error & needing to have them redone, they gave me a discount for the reprint. Really great customer service & incredible pricing that can't be beat. Will definitely be recommending this company to family & friends!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Most Affordable Way to DIY!

I loved using this store for all of my wedding needs. I used this company to create my wedding invitations, reception menus, and table #s. The store had some of the cheapest rates that I found all while being able to customize to fit my vision perfectly. Their Facebook page was full of pictures from real customers which served as inspiration and helped make decisions on colors, styling, etc. With this store, you can go full DIY, or you can do some DIY with their templates/preset packages. Their customer service was always so quick to respond to questions, and all of the products delivered were of high quality. I will definitely be using this company for my future event needs!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible Customer Service!

We purchased envelopes and card stock from Cards & Pockets for our wedding and their customer service is THE BEST. Highly recommend.

📸: Eileen Meny Photography

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 15
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2019

Pocket invites

This was the least expensive route I could find for pocket invite. We printed ourselves and it took a few tries to get everything to come out the right size. Shipping time was great and packaged very neatly. Will definitely refer everyone!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 16
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 17

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2018

I have to say, I am beyond thrilled with the way my envelopes came out. I had ordered my invitations from another site, which includes free envelopes. Needless to say, the "free" envelopes that originally came with my invitations were not very exciting. I also wanted an "inner" envelope and an "outer" envelope for extra protection for my invitations. I decided to do some research on a company that would give me better envelopes. I came across Cards and Pockets and decided to get some samples. I loved the samples and went through with placing an order.

I got the inner envelope in "Dusty Rose" (A 7.5) and the outer envelope in "cream" ( A+) with my return address on the outer flap. I had a very specific request on how I wanted to return address to look, after multiple correspondence with Lea and 5 font size/wording adjustments, it was finally ready for processing. It got delivered in just 2 days.

I LOVE them!! They are PERFECT!!! I can't want to begin putting my invitations together. Thank you again Lea! I look forward to doing business with you again.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

I designed my own invitations and had Cards and Pockets print them. I chose a 5x7 with a pocket and 2 inserts. They turned out absolutely beautiful. I have had so many compliments, some even saying they're the best invitations they've ever seen! I'm so happy I stumbled on this website during a late-night Google search. I didn't like any of the invitations that were offered on other websites, and Cards and Pockets made it so easy to design and print my own. I spoke with a friend who works for a company who does wedding stationary, and she said they would easily have charged me $5,000 for them.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

My experience ordering my wedding invites and thank you place cards was incredible. For the invites I attempted to load my own design and ordered a print and didn’t end up liking it. So I went with one of their designs which turned out beautifully. I ended up doing a different size than their template and they automatically adjusted it so it would fit perfectly. Each time I ordered prints, proofs or samples, I received consistent emails alerting me of the status.

The invites turned out amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

I used Cards & Pockets for both my wedding invitations and thank you cards. The quality of their products is very high, the color and printing is beautiful, and the pre-made template designs for invitations is very elegant with a large variety. I had many many comments on the amazing quality and design of my invitations!
    When creating my own invitations, their templates gave a lot of flexibility to move text and objects and change colors, allowing the invitations to feel personalized to what I wanted. My piece of advice for ordering a product is to first order a sample of the design--that way you know what it looks like in the same form that you will order it and it will be ready to print right after order. Also, make sure you order more than you need so you don't run out of invitations (like me!); they have a minimum # of custom invitations you can order.
    The customer service for Cards & Pockets is very helpful and kind; I called them multiple times asking questions and needing assistance or advice. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 18
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 19
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 20
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

With all the websites available, I could not find an invitation that I liked. So, we had friends help design and create our wedding invitations. We looked at many different websites to have them printed but I couldn't find exactly what we were looking for or it was too expensive. Then I came across Cards & Pockets!! I couldn't believe all the color options and what was available. They had exactly what we were looking for to and the website was easy to use. On top of everything else, the prices were affordable and the quality was outstanding. We have received so many compliments on our invitations and I will never order from anywhere else! Thank you Cards & Pockets!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Shaina · Married on 10/22/2017

So, my sister (who is in advertising) helped me design and create my wedding invites. For printing the invites we looked at Shutterfly, Zazzle, Wedding Paper Divas, Minted- you name it.. we did samples with every one of them and they looked great, but was going to cost at least $500 for 95 invites and 95 response & accommodations cards (and that was with a 40% off discount!)... um excuse me? I'm new to this whole "wedding" thing, but that price just seems outrageous. My sis as the design expert did research and found Cards & Pockets. We were skeptical at first b/c the cards cost .50 cents each so we thought it was going to be poor quality, we ordered a sample and were super impressed with the quality. Long story short, I ended up ordering my entire order from them and literally just received them all in the mail. I am so excited and happy to report that my invites, response cards, AND accommodations cards cost me $144 dollars TOTAL. If you are a bride or groom that likes saving money but not skimping on quality- this is your place! I also ended up buying some signature pocket envelopes that were $116 for 95 of them. Overall- beyond impressed and happy that I didn't have to break the bank! Thanks Cards & Pockets!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Brystle

Brystle · Married on 09/23/2017

I looooooved cards & pockets! I found the perfect pocket invitations that I wanted for my wedding on Etsy but when adding up the price for all my guests, it would have cost over $1000. Doing some google searches, I stumbled across cards & pockets. I was able to order exactly everything that was in that etsy listing and create DIY invitations that cost me over $700 less! Everyone raved about how great my invitations were and asked if I got them professionally done. They thought I spent so much money on them but nope. I will definitely use cards and pockets again!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so glad I stumbled upon this company! Their selection was amazing. I quickly received my samples when I began designing my wedding invitation suite. The quality of the paper blew me away. When I was ready to purchase my envelopes and belly bands, the price was just right and the shipping was quick yet again. Thanks for helping me create the dramatic suite of my dreams with your envelopes!!

Photography by Erin Lindsey Images

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Cards & Pockets, Inc. 21
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 08/12/2017

I am completely in love with my Invitations and how this company works. If you are a DIY type of bride (like me) this is perfect. I cannot express how helpful and responsive everyone at Cards and Pockets were. I am 110% satisfied with it and the price of it all met my budget. Highly highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 07/23/2017

I'm pretty creative, so I designed my own save-the-dates. The only issue was finding where to print them, since I wanted to make sure the paper and ink were good quality. I got samples from a few different places. I chose to go with Cards & Pockets for the final product. Here's why:
    - Their prices are unbeatable- I paid 60 cents per card+envelope pair.
    - They have an AMAZING assortment of paper and envelope colors (which was great for me! I was worried I wouldn't find an envelope to match my save the dates perfectly).
    - The paper is all fantastic quality, and the ink looks so professional (I would never have been able to do something like this at home)
    - They made sure my design looked good before printing (i.e. didn't get cut off on the sides, etc.)
    - My order arrived super fast!! (great for us anxious brides!)
    - In addition to all of this, it's a small business, which I love supporting!

I will use them again for to print my invitations invitations, regardless of whether I design those, too, or choose one of their designs (which are also quite nice!). All in all, I have no complaints and would recommend them to other brides in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Keisha · Married on 07/08/2017

I was a bit leery at first because I was not able to view all the selections in the color I wanted without an offer to buy a sample. I took a chance anyway and my order was delivered in a few days. The products were high quality material for such a great price. It was just the additional pieces needed to make my wedding invitations stand out. Oh and did I mention the great price?! I am very picky, but this website made me question that!

Sent on 03/21/2017

aneliz · Married on 06/17/2017

If you want your invitations to be the best!!! YOU NEED TO ORDER FROM THEM!!! First, I am beyond excited for my guest to receive them. I had a vision, a very specific vision and they made it into reality. The paper quality is the best! I wanted my invitations to have the pocket envelopes and this was the only place I found that had such a variety of colors. I needed to make sure the colors match my vision, so I order about 10 colors samples, 5 purple and 5 greens. This was the best thing I did!! and I would highly recommend to buy the sample before ordering. I used their free templet with my own boarder and when I order the sample they fixed all my invitation and rsvp (the spacing and boarder) for no extra charge, they emailed me and the order didn't go to printing until I approved the order. This was great since I am a control manic. I order the package with the invitation and all the envelopes A7 signature , I had them printed for me and also put it together. BEST THING EVER!!! well worth the extra 0.50 cents! I also order the monogram, belly bands and for them to cut my monogram. I AM SUPER SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES!!!! pricing is amazing! I now understand why they don't have coupons!!! best prices around!!! oh and I really don't work for the company!! I'm just really satisfied and amaze with the quality of their product!!! oh, since I order my invitation samples when I ordered my full order they already it in file and was so much faster!! I placed my order on a Saturday, they had it ready for pick up Tuesday. I put on my order for them to give me a call, because I Stop correcting "didn't" know if I did everything right and Monday morning they were calling following up with my order and making sure I had selected the right things. I was with my baby and the lady that helped me was super nice and pleasant. They helped me carry the box to my car, that was really nice of her!! like I said super impressed with their costumer service, quality of product!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

I ordered my special paper from Cards & Pockets. I wanted to make sure that I was able to see the color and quality of the paper before placing a large order. I loved the fact that they offer sample cards at minimal cost so you can make sure it's exactly what you are looking for. Once I received my samples I knew that I would be placing a larger order through Cards & Pockets. I have used their paper to customize craft jewelry boxes, make thank you cards and even card to ask my bridesmaids if they would do me the honor of standing by my side when I say I do! The paper quality is amazing, the selection is huge and they offer much much more!

Sent on 02/07/2016