Carats and Confetti Events Reviews

Carats and Confetti Events 4
  • Laura

Laura Raysor Middleton · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional

Licia from Carats and Confetti did an expectional job planning and coordinating our wedding. She went above and beyond to create an amazing day that I will never forget. She was wonderful to work with and extremely organized. I highly recommend them.

Tammy · Married on 11/04/2017

Licia and Karly made our day completely stress-free, they are absolutely amazing! I was the mother of the bride, and realized about half way through the planning process (when we realized there would be close to 300 guests!) that if I was going to be able to enjoy my daughter's wedding day, we needed HELP. Carats and Confetti already had a wonderful reputation, and after my initial meeting with Licia, I was completely impressed with her organization skills and immediate ability to understand what we wanted and needed. They took care of every detail - things I would have never thought of. It was a beautiful, perfect wedding. ❤️ Our entire family truly enjoyed working with these lovely ladies, we are SO thankful for everything they did to help us. You will be incredibly happy if you choose them! Tammy Parker, Happiest Mother of the Bride

Shirley · Married on 08/26/2017

Karly and Licia are an unbelievable team. All of us enjoyed and was able to focus on and celebrate the special day of Luke and Kelly, our daughter. They worked very hard to make my daughter’s wedding exceptional. They smoothly carried out all the details. Their guidance and planning help make the day function extremely well. They relieved the stress. I am thankful for them and highly recommend them.

Bree · Married on 06/24/2017

Licia was amazing to work with! She helped make my vision a reality and on top of that had an amazing personality!!! I would recommend her and the company on up coming events!!!

Andrea · Married on 11/05/2016

Karly at Carats and Confetti was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process and I couldn’t imagine trying to accomplish everything without her help. When we booked our initial venue, we found out that the venue had to drop us due to a miscommunication in booking. This, of course, was right after our save the dates had been sent out so we weren’t able to just pick another date. Although I was extremely frustrated at the situation, Karly immediately started to look for other venues. We had our wedding in the fall and indoor venues for 100 people are a bit tricky to find in our area. However, within a day, Karly had found another venue for us. Initially, I didn’t care for the way it looked; I had an idea in my head as to what I wanted everything to look like and this was not it on the surface. Karly walked me through how we could make the venue into exactly what I wanted and I trusted that she wouldn’t do anything that didn’t look good. I did fall in love with the venue and can’t imagine our wedding without it there!
    She took the time to make sure all of the little details were perfect and that it was set up how I wanted. Even though we live an hour away from where our venue and her were located, she answered all of my questions promptly, was exceptionally knowledgeable, and helped us through the entire wedding process. She also introduced us to the majority of our vendors which we probably wouldn’t have been able to find without her suggestions. She even found us an amazing place for our pictures before the ceremony!
    The day of the wedding went perfectly and she made sure to keep everything moving along and to the timeline. It was so nice to not have to think about any of that and just enjoy the day!
    If you are wondering if you really need a wedding planner, you do. And it needs to be Carats and Confetti!

Shawntel + Chase · Married on 10/08/2016

A thousand times over, I recommend every bride use Carats and Confetti for their dream day!! Karly and Licia are an unbelievable team and will make your dreams come true without an ounce of stress on your big day!! I promise you will never regret hiring these fabulous and amazing women!

• U

Uriah · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't thank Licia from Carats and Confetti enough for everything she did to make my wedding day happen. Licia recommended the best vendors and was very instrumental in helping me nail down all the details. Licia and her team helped me transform my family ranch into a beautiful wedding venue. She was incredibly professional and great at dealing with all the strong personalities involved in planning my wedding. She took care of so much the day of so that I could focus on getting ready and enjoying myself. I would not have stayed sane through this process without Carats and Confetti.

Carats and Confetti Events 5
    Carats and Confetti Events 6
    Carats and Confetti Events 7
    Carats and Confetti Events 8

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

We partnered up with Licia from Carats and Confetti to coordinate our July wedding. Licia and her team were seriously amazing. While the coordination before the wedding was tremendously helpful, especially as out of towners (she helped coordinate some amazing vendors - like our caterer, who was tough to communicate with but pulled through with gush-worthy food). C&C totally shone through the day of. They were so on top of every detail, ensuring that everything ran smoothly. Even when our officiant left before signing our marriage license, I didn't have to worry, because she was on top of getting all the details figured out! I'm sure I don't even know the half of went into that day for her. But it was perfect for us and we so appreciate it. We literally drove away from the wedding, glowing, talking about how the day could not have been more perfect.