Capuchino Beauty Reviews

7 | Houston, TX

7 Reviews for Capuchino Beauty

Holly · Married on 10/22/2016

I had Lisa and her team do my hair and makeup for my wedding. They did a wonderful job. They were patient and made any changes that I asked for. The trial was great, but my makeup and hair on my wedding day were perfect and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I received many compliments that night! The hair and makeup lasted throughout the night as well. I highly recommend Capuchino Beauty and plan to recommend Lisa whenever I can. If I ever find myself in the need of great hair and makeup, they will be the first I will call!

Trinity · Married on 11/11/2015

I had 3 different makeup artists for my wedding ( 1 for ceremony, 1 for the tea party and 1 for reception) and by far Lisa was the best. She was very professional and it was easy for me to contact and made appoinment with her. I had her did my makeup while someone else did my hair at the same time which saved me a lot of time. I would book her again for my other events!

Rhona · Married on 09/26/2015

Lisa is AMAZING!!! A friend of mine contacted her (at the last minute) to do my wedding make-up. I have had bad experiences in the past with make-up itself and artists. However, Lisa changed that whole thing around. She came to my hotel room at 10am and applied make-up and I was very very impressed. I have had no makeup trials with her but she has such a robust experience that I did my makeup effortlessly. I told her that I wanted a simple, natural look on my wedding day as I really don't put makeup as a baseline and she did it just as I requested. She's very professional, friendly and accommodating as well.

I contacted her again for another event and she once again did an excellent job. She's now my go-to person for makeup. She works with hairstylists who are excellent with they do as well.

Sarah · Married on 04/10/2015

Lisa Capuchino is quite simply the best makeup artist EVER. I recently hired her to do my wedding makeup and felt extremely confident in her abilities and artistry from the first moment I met her! She really took time during my trial to capture a look I wanted and on the day of the wedding she was a rockstar! I decided that I wanted a very minimal makeup look and she took it all in stride, carefully adjusting the millions of things that I was super picky about. She truly listens to her clients and will make sure you are happy with your makeup; I received a ton of compliments and was so pleased that I am doing a private makeup lesson with her! In fact, my best friend was also so impressed that she is getting a lesson as well! Hire her and you will not regret it. :) As an additional side note, I'm asian and was a little concerned about finding a makeup artist that knew how to work with asian features- Lisa is a true pro and I'm convinced she can make any face beautiful!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2009

Lisa went above and beyond to make me look beautiful. She was very attentive and made sure I was happy. Lisa is simply amazing!!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2012

I used Capuchino Beauty for my hair and makeup, and for the bridesmaids hair. We all looked gorgeous!! I had my make up and hair trial in the comfort of my own home, and the ladies tweaked my make up to my exact wishes. I showed them some pictures of possible hair styles, and they did them perfectly. On the day of the wedding, they showed up right on time, and handled the timing of the event perfectly...which was a challenge given that we needed 6 up-do hairstyles completed in about 4 hours. All in all, a wonderful experience!

Kiyo · Married on 11/07/2016

She did a great job on makeup,