Captured Moments Photography Reviews

52 | Manhattan, KS

52 Reviews for Captured Moments Photography

52 Captured Moments Photography Reviews

Alizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Kristen shot our engagement session and our wedding photos. My husband and I planned a very small wedding at our home. Most photographers didn't have plans or packages flexible enough to meet our needs, but Captured Moments Photography did. Not only did Kristen help us personalize a package, but she made my partner who avoids cameras at all costs comfortable in front of a lens (even if she did so by plying him with beer). I can't wait to work with Kristen from Captured Moments Photography for our next big mile stone. Her work is beautiful and she captured our family perfectly. I've uploaded a few of our favorites, so you can see her amazing work for yourself.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Captured Moments Photography 1
    Captured Moments Photography 2
    Captured Moments Photography 3
    Captured Moments Photography 4
    Captured Moments Photography 5
    Captured Moments Photography 6

Captured Moments Photography's reply:

Thank you, Alizabeth! How fun to see which photos are you favorite! I can't wait to photograph you and Aaron again!

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Kristen was wonderful. She was so friendly and accommodating and she made sure everything was perfect! Highly recommend, the quality for price was wonderful and our photos are beautiful!

Kathleen · Married on 05/26/2018

I couldn’t have asked for better photographers. They took amazing pictures, and they are so nice. It was a pleasure working with them, and I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Wow! Thank you!

Lyndsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Kristen and Roland were amazing to work with. From our engagement pictures to our entire wedding day everything was great! They were very flexible with our contingency weather plans. And even though the weather didn’t cooperate on our wedding day, they did an AMAZING job at helping us capture the best day of our lives!

Angiesa · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristen and Rolan did an amazing job with our wedding photos. They're very patient to us and professional. They made us feel very comfortable. They are fun to work with. Kristen was more than a photographer to me, she helped me a lot with the wedding preparations by suggesting reliable vendors and gave me ideas of the reception program. She's very helpful and friendly. Thank you very much Kristen, our wedding wouldn't be that perfect without your help.

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristin and Rolan went above and beyond for our wedding day! They were easy to get in contact with and wanted to do everything in their power to make our day the best it could be! It was amazing to have two photographers throughout the entire day and we were able to get a variety of shots because of this. We are so happy that we choose to go with Captured Moments for our engagement and wedding photos

Grace · Married on 10/08/2017

We went in with a game plan and some ideas of pictures we already wanted. Kristen was amazing at helping us build on the ideas that we already had. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing despite all the rain!! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer !!

Mixie · Married on 10/07/2017

Back Story first! My husband and I wanted to book Kristen for our wedding, but managed to lose out to someone an hour faster than us, so we booked someone small and local. We waited forever with no idea when to expect our pictures because she was not good at responding to emails, texts, or phone calls, and we were incredibly disappointed with the quality and the number of images and then when we asked to just have all the images even the unedited ones the photographer said she had deleted them - our wedding pictures! I don't have a picture of my dad walking me down the isle! We decided that we really did need to have at least 1 picture we could cherish and I contacted Kristen again. We rented the grooms suit and tie (Kind and heart felt words for Celebrations of the Heart who also helped us out with the re doing of pictures!) and I got my dress out of the box and I'm so glad we did! Not only did she take fantastic images, she took more than we got from an entire afternoon with someone else. She let us know when to expect images, she had options for sharing and ordering, and she stayed in contact. You have no idea how important that is until you had someone do none of these things! She had teaser pictures online the NEXT day, and they blew our minds. I showed my mother in law and we were both in tears, over the quality of 4 pictures. I can not express how much you would appreciate a quality photo of anything you can not re create. Thank you Kristen for going above and beyond for us, while the dress and the pictures are not the foundation of our Marriage it sure is nice to to be able to have lovely pictures to share with our family and remember what a wonderful day that day was - even if the pictures were a few months later!

Captured Moments Photography 7

Victoria · Married on 09/23/2017

They did a Wonderful job on our Wedding Day! Such a wonderful Couple to work with!

Alexis · Married on 08/26/2017

Friendly couple. Great service! LOVE photos! Prompt reply to emails. They ask what type of pictures you are wanting and they deliver!

Hallie · Married on 07/15/2017

Kristen did a great job of photographing my small wedding. I was looking for a high quality photographer that would work within my budget and I certainly found that. She was very flexible and came up with some very nice concepts, and also made sure to get many candid shots of not only me and the groom, but of family, friends and attendees. So I have a great portfolio of images to look back fondly upon.

Alissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Rolan and Kristen did an excellent job! Very accommodating and our wedding pictures turned out great!! Will definitely be using them in the future!!!

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2016

If you're looking for a great wedding photographer at a great price then look no further than Captured Moments Photography. Kristen is a great photographer, easy to work with, very flexible, and creates beautiful, memorable photos. She did the photos for our wedding in December and I couldn't be happier! I was planning my wedding from another state and it was very easy working with her via email. She was even able to squeeze in our engagement session while we were visiting other vendors in Manhattan! We had one or two unusual requests and she worked with us to make them happen! She also brings along another photographer the day of the wedding so you can capture separate moments simultaneously (e.g. bride getting ready in one location, groom getting ready in a second location).All of the pictures were beautiful and returned in a very reasonable time frame. On top of all that, the pricing was extremely reasonable, so I highly recommend Captured Moments Photography for all of your photography needs!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2016

Kristin and her husband were an excellent photographer team for our wedding! They captured amazing pictures and mailed them to us a month are the wedding which was great!! Would recommend them to anyone :)

Molly · Married on 08/13/2016

Very easy to work with! It was so nice having two photographs at our wedding, and made the day go so smooth. They were more focused on capturing our day than the time and money aspect! We have used them for all of our photo sessions

Kristen and Rolan did an amazing job with our engagement/wedding photography! They were open to our ideas and provided us with some great locations to take photos after our ceremony. We knew we would be short on time after our ceremony to get pictures inside the church, and Kristen and Rolan made sure the equipment was set up, ready to go, and were very efficient getting all of the pictures we wanted done in a timely manner! They were also incredibly flexible during our reception to make sure we had all the photos done that we wanted, in addition to getting some great candid shots of the reception! We are so pleased with our photos that will serve as a lifelong memory of our wedding day! Thanks for everything, Captured Moments Photography!

Allison · Married on 05/27/2016

I had a very small wedding at the courthouse in Manhattan, KS. I didn't give her very much advanced notice and I was still able to meet her prior to the wedding and see some of her work. She was enthusiastic and worked very well with us because we didn't really know what we wanted. She took pictures before, during and after the ceremony and I'm still absolutely in love with all of them. The weather was projected to be bad that day and she suggested several different indoor places that would have worked since we had no idea and were both new to the area (lucky the weather ended up being very nice with just a few sprinkles). The photos were all given to us digitally in a very timely manner and she told us to just let her know if we ever wanted any additional edits. I was very impressed and will definitely use her services again in the future if I need them.

Molly · Married on 04/23/2016

They were very easy to work with!

Brianne · Married on 01/02/2016

They were so nice and friendly, and the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined! I'm so glad we decided to go with Captured Moments!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Captured Moments Photography's reply:

Thank you! We were very thankful that you chose us, as well.! We really enjoyed getting to know both of you and being a part of your wedding day. Enjoy your prints! Best wishes!

Kristen was prompt, professional, unobtrusive, helpful, patient during the wedding events.
    Photos were great - - capsulated the day perfectly!

Audrey · Married on 11/07/2015

Captured moments was a great addition to our wedding. The photographers were flexible and courteous!

Our images were back to us very very quickly! I loved that. Kristen was great to work with and I would highly suggest her to anyone!

Kristen did a wonderful job! She was able to fit us in on a short timeline and the results were stunning. Our interests and style were taken into consideration for photo locations and the wedding theme. The "captured moments" were everything I had hoped for!! Pricing was the best I've found; upfront and honest. Would recommend to anyone!!

Aubrey · Married on 06/20/2015

Simply the best! Kristen met with me multiple times before the wedding to discuss the plan for the wedding day. We had a great plan and she was incredibly flexible when the weather ruined all the plans! She let me get all the photos that I wanted and had great ideas for settings and poses. Great turn around time with the photos and even offered to do custom editing ( not that they needed it). Simply the best! I look forward to using her for all other events!

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristen and Rolan are amazing to work with. I met with Kristen a few times to set things up for my daughters wedding. They were so easy to work with and very flexible. I absolutely love all the pictures that they took and would use them again.