Captured Couture Reviews

Captured Couture 6
Captured Couture 7

Natalie 路 Getting married on 11/16/2019

Jen is the best!

We booked Jen and are we obsessed with her! She made our engagement photos (with 2 hyper dogs) so much fun, natural, comfortable and they turned out amazing. She listened and answered every question we had! We can鈥檛 wait to have her at our wedding. She is exactly what we wanted for our big day and are so thankful for her! 馃挆

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Captured Couture 8

Captured Couture's reply:

Natalie, you're the best! I am beyond excited for your wedding. Seriously, we're gonna have the best time!!!

Brittany Crawford 路 Married on 09/07/2019

September 7th wedding

I can not say enough amazing things about Jennifer. From the first time we met her we already felt so comfortable! On our wedding day she was so relaxed and just made it seem like we had all the time in the world when I know we had a schedule to follow. Me and my husband kept saying all night and even after she was our favorite vendor of our wedding. We just got our photos back and they are WAY beyond my expections and I鈥檝e gone through her website like 7 times. Thank you so much we love every single photo!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna DePollo 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Great personality, Incredible quality, + simply amazing!

Jennifer, the owner of Captured Couture, was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! When my husband and I first were engaged, our hunt was on for the best photographer for the value. I searched endlessly with my sister, which is a professional herself in the field but was a part of our big day. When I stumbled across Captured Couture, I was blown away by the quality and detail put into her work. This was exemplified while working with her during our engagement and wedding session, as well as throughout the process of planning! She kept communications open, honest, and quick. Although we are used to being photographed as a couple, the wedding day was a whole new level of weird for us--as the spotlight was much bigger. We were given a timeline based on our needs and wants for the wedding of which she was able to stick to for our big day. Jennifer made us feel so comfortable, even with our "What do we do with our hands?" questions and the family photos that usually don't go so well for my side of the family. Jennifer made sure that there was time to sneak us away from the party to get a few more intimate evening photos, they did not disappoint as they are amongst some of our favorites. During the few times we were snuck out, she made sure that we were given a moment to enjoy our wedding as just the two of us鈥攖hese are some of the priceless moments we were given even though they weren鈥檛 caught on camera to allow us to reflect and enjoy our wedding. We couldn鈥檛 be happier with the choice of asking Jennifer to be a part of our day and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality and an easy-going photographer!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Captured Couture 9
    Captured Couture 10
  • Marie

Marie Beard LaBerge 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Great Photographer!

Jennifer was a delight to work with! She was very informative and responsive from Day 1. Her advice with our timeline and shot locations helped the day run so smoothly. She made us feel natural and comfortable while still giving us the direction we needed. We received the final photos within a month after the wedding and we love them! She captured the day so perfectly with her artistic touch. It is the mix of candid, classic, and creative that we were looking for. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Captured Couture 11
    Captured Couture 12
    Captured Couture 13
  • Jausmine

Jausmine Santos 路 Married on 08/04/2019

Creative, fun & stunning

Engagement session was such a success! So many great photos it was hard to choose! Jen has an eye for beautiful edits & our pics were ready the next day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Captured Couture's reply:

Awe thank you so much for the kind words Jausmine! I am so excited for your wedding. We're going to have a great time and create some stunning images
  • Kristina

Kristina 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

We hired Jen to do our wedding this August and finally got to meet her during our engagement photo shoot and she is awesome! We were so comfortable with her during the photos, it was like hanging out with a good friend and the photos turned out beautifully! Jen has been so helpful during this whole process, she is quick to respond to any question I might have (and there have been lots so far). We're looking forward to continuing working with Jen and know our wedding photos will be beautiful!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Captured Couture's reply:

I am so happy I was able to have to this time with you both! It's always great connecting before the big day. You guys made everything so easy. I cannot wait for your wedding, I know we're gonna have a great time!
  • Aleigha

Aleigha Chapman 路 Married on 07/20/2019

very pleasant experience

I was very impressed with how quick the photos were take. And although they were taken quick, they were very good quality in my opinion. There was a big storm on my wedding day and it forced us to compromise a few things that we had planned but These ladies were very pleasant to work with and super helpful.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 07/19/2019

Jennifer was the bomb. Com!

Jennifer and her team completely knocked it out of the park on our wedding day and everything else leading up to it. Jennifer was responsive with her emails right from day 1, which proved that she was serious about her business and being on top of things. She created our timeline and was 100% flexible in the changing of it over the course of the year when things popped up. Our original location for pictures actually got booked up prior to me looking into it, and when I emailed Jen frantically, she calmed me down and had plenty of other beautiful destinations to recommend (which BTW came out amazing!) For me personally, I needed someone who could give my husband and I direction and keep us on task with our day, and I knew hiring Jennifer was the one to do it. She made sure to grab us from mingling to get our sunset and backlit pictures, and honestly, those moments of just us were the slowest part of the day. Having those couple moments away from everyone was everythingggg. We also got our pictures within a month, which is amazing! Plenty of my friends never got their photos for months after, and we were able to relive our wedding just a month after! Hire Jennifer and her team, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 07/19/2019

Jennifer was the bomb. Com!

Jennifer and her team completely knocked it out of the park on our wedding day and everything else leading up to it. Jennifer was responsive with her emails right from day 1, which proved that she was serious about her business and being on top of things. She created our timeline and was 100% flexible in the changing of it over the course of the year when things popped up. Our original location for pictures actually got booked up prior to me looking into it, and when I emailed Jen frantically, she calmed me down and had plenty of other beautiful destinations to recommend (which BTW came out amazing!) For me personally, I needed someone who could give my husband and I direction and keep us on task with our day, and I knew hiring Jennifer was the one to do it. She made sure to grab us from mingling to get our sunset and backlit pictures, and honestly, those moments of just us were the slowest part of the day. Having those couple moments away from everyone was everythingggg. We also got our pictures within a month, which is amazing! Plenty of my friends never got their photos for months after, and we were able to relive our moments just a month after! Hire Jennifer and her team, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Deanna Diponio 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Captured Couture (Jennifer) is AMAZING!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Jennifer! From our first meeting with her we knew she would be a great photographer! She came to our initial meeting prepared with ideas as well as samples of her work; which made my husband and I feel very comfortable moving forward with her. Her vision and her plan were clear. Jennifer is so professional and her photos really tell a story which is what we were hoping for. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, Jennifer captured the feelings of the moments rather than just a bunch of posed photos (of course we had some of those too because you have to!). On the big day, Jennifer was very organized yet flexible. The custom timeline she provides for the day is BEYOND helpful and she does a great job at helping you/your group stick to the schedule. She helped to keep things flowing and was able to capture every image/moment we had discussed. I would absolutely recommend Jennifer!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Awe Deanna
  • Jenny

Jenny 路 Married on 06/14/2019

Captured Couture

We loved Jennifer! From our engagement session to our wedding day, She really made everything perfect! She is creative, fun, and organized! Her photos and edits are so beautiful, she captured the best memories for us! We have been suggesting Jennifer to all of our engaged friends!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Captured Couture 14
    Captured Couture 15

Captured Couture's reply:

Awe thank you so much Jenny! You and Joe are so incredibly sweet. I was such a joy to work with you and get to know you. Thank you again for allowing us to be with you on this amazing day!

XoXo-Jennifer

Emily 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Spectacular experience!!!

Jennifer and her team were an absolute dream to work with and I鈥檇 recommend them to anyone! She was flexible as we planned from out of state (FaceTiming, very responsive to emails, etc); listened to every request or concern we had, and has that rare ability to make you comfortable around her instantly, like she鈥檚 one of your guests 鈥攁nd that鈥檚 coming from an awkward introvert! You can鈥檛 ask for more from the vendor that spends your whole wedding day with you.
    Our photos were everything we could have dreamed of and more and most importantly - we felt like she captured who we are as a couple. Cannot recommend more!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Alexa Taylor 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Unique photos!

Captured Couture was a great photographer to work with! Both our wedding and engagement photos turned out amazing and unique. Going in, I was very worried about lighting. Jennifer assured me she would handle it, and she definitely delivered! Our photos look amazing and did not seem like the typical wedding photos you always see. I do not live in town and she helped to pick out locations we really loved. Jennifer also helped with the timeline, was flexible with changes throughout the day, and was able to meet all of our requests. I especially liked that the engagement photos were included so that we could get to know each other ahead of time. Finally, she got our photos back to us super quick! I was shocked and excited that they were ready so soon after the wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great experience and beautiful photos!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sarah Forsthoefel 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision we ever made for our wedding!

Where to even begin....Jennifer was phenomenal from the very first time we met her! She was so easy to talk to, made us feel comfortable and had a beautiful portfolio that immdeiately impressed us. My husband was very involved in choosing the photographer and we spent large amounts of time speaking with numerous companies and not finding a good fit. After we met with Jennifer we both had no doubts about hiring her! She was always available to ask questions, made viewing and purchasing our engagement photos a breeze, and for both those and our wedding photos the turn around time was very fast! She really cares about her clients and makes sure to plan and request every last detail so that your wedding vision can come to life in your pictures. She made us feel like a friend was our photographer instead of someone we hired. Also, being a bride that did not have any idea of what I was doing, she had suggestions and recommendations to help us out along the way. Our pictures turned out STUNNING and we have her to thank for capturing our memories. Reviews were such a huge part of how we navigated towards her and each one doesnt even do her justice. My husband and I will continue to rave about Jennifer and Captured Couture forever!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Captured Couture 23
    Captured Couture 24

Lauren Bronson 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Best Photographer EVER!!!

Jennifer and her team were so amazing!! From day one, she was so helpful in helping me plan my perfect wedding day vision, and allowed me to get every single picture I wanted. Yes, she even let me write a list! I knew our wedding pictures were going to be amazing after seeing our engagement session, but I had no idea they鈥檇 be so beautiful beyond words. I鈥檓 so in love with our photos, and will truly cherish them for the rest of my days. Thank you Jennifer for calming my crazy when i needed it, for understanding my vision, and going along with some random ideas I had. We are so grateful for you and the moments you captured!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Captured Couture 25
    Captured Couture 26
    Captured Couture 27

Captured Couture's reply:

Lauren, you are one of the most thoughtful, kind, amazing people I have EVER met. Thank you so much for this review and even more so thank you for allowing us to be with you on your wedding day

Jessica Lauderdale 路 Married on 07/03/2015

Fantastic photographers

Captured couture photographers were great! We absolutely loved our photographers and all of our photos were ready to view very quickly after our wedding! This company did a great job making every part of this experience very easy and fun from choosing a package to communicating with our photographers and wedding venue! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Captured Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. I am thrilled you enjoyed our services! It was such a pleasure working with you at your wedding and with you little ones photos

Alex 路 Married on 09/12/2014

Highly recommend!

We first met Jen in 2014. We had and engagement session and she shot our wedding. Jen is not only excellent at what she does but she goes above and beyond. The day of our wedding our coordinator was no where to be found and not only did she take amazing photos but she guided us through our entire wedding reception. I鈥檓 not sure what we would have done without her. Fast forward to this year we have our newborn daughter and Jen took our first family photos and we are in love with them. She鈥檚 a great person and we are so happy to have found her.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Savannah 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

Jennifer was the perfect addition to my wedding day. She was very efficient and made everything as streamlined as possible on the day. She also is extremely efficient with returning photos. For our engagement photos she had them to us the next day and for our wedding photos she had them back to us in about 10 days! She did just a great job. The pictures came out gorgeous, as expected! (There鈥檚 something about the finish of her photos that is just so wonderful) She captured so many things that I didn鈥檛 even know she got. It鈥檚 been a pleasure working with her. She was a little out of my price range but she worked with me to make a package that would work for both of us. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019