Capture TEN Reviews

7 Reviews for Capture TEN

• Jordan

Jordan A. · Getting married on 12/09/2021

Book them NOW!!!!

I’ve always been a firm believer that the photographer at your wedding is the most important vendor you will hire. Words cannot express how incredibly happy I am that Travis and Bri were with us on our big day. I have been a fan of Capture TEN’s work for quite some time (yes, I want his non-wedding work plastered all over my walls) so when I started wedding planning I knew right away who I wanted to take our photos. My husband absolutely despises having his photo taken, but Capture TEN made us feel so comfortable and confident it felt natural to be in front of their camera. I swear, Travis and Bri know EXACTLY what to say (whether it was a specific pose or a perfectly timed joke) to capture the moment and the vibes surrounding. They were so professional yet comfortingly personable I knew the minute they arrived at the venue that I made the right decision hiring them. I received WAY more photos than I was originally expecting of the big day and the turnaround time was so quick that I didn’t feel like I had to ‘wait’ for my photos. All my bridesmaids asked me for Capture TEN’s contact info because they want to hire him too! Even my married MOH said “I want to renew my vows just so I can hire them!” 10/10 gonna hire him for every family photo sesh we ever have!

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Landon

Landon D. · Married on 05/09/2021

Fantastic Photographers!

We hired Travis and his wife, Bri, to shoot our wedding photos prior to the ceremony. We were hoping for a slightly different look than the traditional bride and groom photos, and the experience exceeded our expectations. Both have an artistic eye and talent to produce pictures that could grace the cover of the finest magazines. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/13/2021
  • Kadrian

Kadrian K. · Married on 03/25/2021

Amazing!

The best of the best!! Travis and Bri are amazing at what they do! I am blown away by how my wedding photos turned out! I am so happy! They captured everything I wanted and more! I would recommend them for everyone!

Sent on 04/29/2021
  • Sue

Sue A. · Married on 03/20/2021

Captured! Love, fun and excitement!

Travis and Bri, owners of Capture TEN are amazing! They showed up right on time. They did everything they promised and more!
    What we loved was the instant connection and love they showed for what they do. Our wedding and venue was very small but they treated us like we were like every other large wedding they, I am sure, are used to.
    We were so impressed at the detail and love they captured with each photo they took. We can look back and really see the love, fun and excitement of not only us and our blended family, but the invited guests as well.
    They are so professional, kind and lovely. We would recommend to any couple who want to capture and remember their special day with amazing, creative and beautiful photography.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Rebecca · Married on 05/15/2019

Highly recommend!

Very helpful with poses and making us look natural and capturing candid moments. Very attentive to the style and feel of the pictures that we wanted and making it fun and relaxed. Those pictures are my favorite to look back on and treasure. Thank you Travis and Bri for capturing the magic of our special day! I highly recommend Capture TEN.

Mario O. · Married on 05/15/2019

Professionalism and creativity

I've never felt confident taking pictures, but Travis and Bri made me feel so much comfortable when posing for pictures with my wife, also they knew how to use the environment around us as props for our special moment, I'll forever be thankful to them.

Katy W. · Married on 09/30/2017

Love them!

I got the most incredible photos from my wedding thanks to Travis and Brianne! Both professional and had a great eye for details and incorporating the outside venue to their advantage. I've never been very comfortable being photographed but they made me feel so relaxed and were great at capturing candid moments so I didn't feel like I ever had to hold awkward poses for my photos. I loved the editing job and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. 10/10 I would recommend this awesome duo!