Capital Disc Jockeys Reviews

Capital Disc Jockeys 1
Capital Disc Jockeys 2
Capital Disc Jockeys 3

Jaclyn · Married on 09/05/2010

When you look for an entertainment group one of the things you rarely think of is how that person is going to interact with other vendors. DJ Tim was not only responsive and flexible with my husband and I, but he was just as courteous with the caterer, photographer and other vendors. This made our night seamless and worry free, allowing us to just enjoy the party - which was made that much better by Tim's music selections. Thank You!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

regina · Married on 08/28/2010

My dj Tim was AMAZING

Sent on 09/27/2010

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Gina, THANK YOU! Yours was very fun too!

Christine · Married on 08/21/2010

Tim was fantastic! When we met with him we had a general idea of the music we wanted played for both the ceremony and reception - he was such a great listener and suggested great songs that really were a perfect fit for both my husband and I. The reception was a non-stop dance party - every song got better than the last - he was great!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Christine, Thank you and Jeremy for everything. What a great time!!

Kerry · Married on 07/17/2010

We could not have had a better time with Tim. He was personable and very helpful and patient with us during this crazy time. We had a ball, our guest loved him and he went above and beyond our expectations! Tim was wonderful and I would highly recommend his service for any event.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Kerry, thanks for a great time with you, David and your guests! I hope to see you down the road!

Beth · Married on 10/24/2009

Tim was great! I was very torn between a band and a DJ and I was very happy with my decision. He kept the party going and read the crowd well. 9 months later, our friends are still talking about the great dance party. Everyone was having so much fun that we extended it an extra hour. Tim will make your wedding a blast!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Dina · Married on 10/18/2009

We loved our wedding day but it wouldn't have been complete with out Tim and all of the music he played. Tim is a very patient and caring person and helped us get through this process. He has tons of ideas and is always smiling.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Marco and Dina, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I'm sure we'll see each other down the road. Best to you and Marco, Dio ti benedice..

Erika · Married on 10/10/2009

We were very pleased with Tim's professionalism and talent. Tim was excellent not only at our wedding reception but in the planning as well. We planned from out of town and he was very understanding and helpful leading up to the wedding. We would definitely recommend AMS Entertainment and Tim Wedeman in the future!!!

Sent on 02/07/2010

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Erika and Alonzo, I hope you two are enjoying life in Florida. Thank you for taking the time to write about your big day and your kind words, it means alot to us! Be well..

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

Tim was a pleasure to work with and very organized throughout the process. We too were out of towners/staters and so Tim made the process seamless. He took so much time to prepare and organize ahead of time, and came early (extra early) to set up. This made one less thing on my list of things to think about that day! We had both our ceremony and reception at the Glen Sanders Mansion. He did a great job playing the ceremony music outside, and then switching over to cocktail hour and then the ballroom reception. His announcements and pronunciation were perfect and did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night! We weren't sure about "props" for this wedding, but it was so much fun to see everyone dressed to the nines with black plastic sunglasses, tambourines, and maracas! One of my favorite parts! My grandmother is 76 years old and wasn't sure if she would get out and dance even one dance....she missed dinner and cake, and had to be carried up to bed, as she didn't leave the dance floor all night!!! Thank you Tim for making our day extra special, and also one of the best days of my Grams life!!!!

Love, The Pappis'

Sent on 02/27/2010

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Jessie, thank you for the wonderful comments. I sincerely appreciate. I do remember your Grams and she could boogie! ;) Also a great best man's toast..Great times and I'm thrilled you both were very happy. I truly hope our paths will cross someday. Best wishes to you and Michael!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/31/2009

I would highly recommend AMS Entertainment. Tim did a wonderful job during the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the reception. I loved the advice he gave for song selections and he played a good variety of music that seemed to please everyone.

Sent on 09/05/2009
  • I

Jenny · Married on 02/28/2009

Tim Wedeman with Albany AMS was FANTASTIC!!
    He went above and beyond. We really liked a parody song from the Fly Morning Rush gang on Fly 92, but it was only available in a movie format. Tim actually contacted the radio station to get the song so he was able to play it at our wedding. He also mentioned that it was for our wedding and apparently they talked about us on the Radio that Friday. (we missed it). Anyway he was great at working with our song requests and he also took requests from the guests (but he wouldnt if you didnt want to). And if they requested songs from our "do not play" list, he told them he couldn't play it. (yay, no chicken dance for us!!!)

Everyone had such a great time. He was fabulous. And VERY reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/17/2009

Monica · Married on 11/08/2008

Both Tim and Mary Ann were great to work with. Everyone had a blast at our wedding, dancing the night away! Tim will work with you to determine how you want the night to go. He is not one of those DJ's that takes over and becomes the show. The video montage was such a hit, and many people said that they would love to do the same thing for their wedding. It was a way to showcase our friends, family and love for each other in a unique special way :)

Sent on 12/01/2008

Loreen · Married on 08/22/2008

Tim Wedeman with AMS Entertainment was our DJ and we could not have been happier. He listened to our requests, was flexible with everything, and played great music. Great value for money, also!

Sent on 10/22/2008

Kristin · Married on 01/12/2008

We loved having Tim as our DJ! We got so many compliments on wonderful our DJ was. Tim was so nice, and easy to work with. Our wedding song was from Walt Disney World, and we brought the CD to him and it was no problem! I would recommend Tim to ANYONE!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Timing in terms of music selection and coordinating the flow of events during the wedding celebration was impeccable. Tim is very personable and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/05/2011

Tim was the best DJ. First he was inexpensive for what quality of a service you got. He was so professional and helped me through each step of the way. I have a busy schedule and he accomadated me on a Saturday morning before my wedding to go over what songs I wanted. He helped make what I wanted not what he wanted. And at the wedding he was professional but also fun. All my friends and family had a blast at my wedding. One of my friends said that my wedding was the most fun and best wedding they have been to so far. And my family loved that he through the old songs with the new so everyone had a great time. I highly recommend Tim and his services. And if any of my other friends have a wedding, Tim will be the first one I recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Angela · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic atmosphere

I can't say enough good things. Entire dance floor was full at all times, great music, fantastic at keeping the guests up and having the best time

Sent on 11/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome DJ’s!!

Tim and Megan were great! There wasn’t a single time at the reception where the dance floor wasn’t full of people having a blast!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Very responsive to our requests.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Chris · Married on 09/06/2013

I give Tim at Capital DJs and Photobooths a 5 stars review for flexibility and responsiveness in particular. My wife and I were very busy handling last minute things and didn't have much time to communicate more than a song list to Tim prior to the wedding. He was more than patient with us though and everything worked out wonderfully. Tim and his partner were more than on time and well setup by the time our reception started. He did a great job coordinating with staff on the venue for first dance, cake cutting, toasts, and just overall flow of the night without much interaction or direction. It shows obviously that he has done to a few events and knows how to handle himself. Music was great sounding and provided an awesome environment that everyone loved.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Maggie · Married on 08/11/2012

Tim is just great! He is very friendly and easy to work with. He was accommodating to all of our special requests and helped give us ideas if there was anything we were unsure about (example: we needed an alternative to bouquet/garter toss and he suggested a dance for all the couples instead).
    As a Master of Ceremonies he was spot on. He spoke when he needed to and made sure the attention was kept on us. Throughout the night we received many compliments on how good the music was. And the photobooth was a total hit too! We would suggest Tim to any of our friends getting hitched!

Sent on 08/21/2012
  • Tami

Tami · Married on 06/27/2009

We used Tim Wedeman from AMS Entertainment. Tim was great to work with - he had just the right amount of participation at our wedding and his giveaway prizes were a huge it with our guests (lais, plastic sunglasses, maracas, etc.) We had people who never dance, dance the night away because of the great music and fun props. I would recommend Tim and AMS as a great DJ service!

Sent on 08/15/2009

Teresa · Married on 07/23/2016

Tim was absolutely fantastic for our wedding reception! He did everything we asked. He felt like he was one of the family by the end of the night. He was incredibly professional and accommodating. He was wonderful at being a very professional MC and all our guests new when things were happening throughout the night. Having our playlist be very multigenerational so that all our families would want to dance too was very important to us.Tim was so wonderful at making that happen in a wonderfully organic way. His transitions were very smooth and natural and people are still talking about how much fun they had and Tim's amazing work was a huge part of that. I highly recommend booking him for your next event because you will not be disappointed. Thank you Tim and your team for making our wedding such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jenn · Married on 12/31/2012

This was excellent and eveyrone had a ball with the photobooth!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Molly · Married on 07/30/2011

Capital Disc Jockeys and Tim Wedeman were wonderful! They made our day so simple and special. The mix of music was wonderful, they honored all of our requests and they were very professional. Our only issue was the online preparation tool in terms of selecting music. We found it harder to navigate and wished we had some guidance on that ahead of time. However, Tim was flexible with the written list we gave him and our guests LOVED his music selections.

Sent on 08/20/2011

Alison · Married on 08/30/2014

Everyone was very professional. Easy to get in touch with and offered suggestions when I needed them. The person DJing my wedding, emailed and called so that we could go over any last minute details and was very flexible.

Sent on 09/25/2014