Capital Disc Jockeys Reviews

Capital Disc Jockeys 1
Capital Disc Jockeys 2
Capital Disc Jockeys 3

Machaela · Married on 07/23/2016

Capital DJs and Photobooths was amazing! From their communication to their flexibility and service through the day of my wedding was everything I expected and more!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Amy · Married on 06/25/2016

I highly recommend Capital DJs and Photobooths. Tim and his staff were efficient, well organized and did an outstanding job providing exceptional service and professionalism to my wedding. The music was great and got everyone up and dancing, and the photobooth was a hit! It's been several weeks now and I'm still receiving compliments from guests. Well done!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Ahhh Amy, thank you so much on behalf of Megan and Marcos, We had such a blast with all of you. I felt like I've known you forever. Your reception was one of those parties where you didn't want to end.

Very best wishes to you and Zach!

One of my favorite things for a wedding to have is a photobooth because it gives guests another option to do something besides dancing, sitting, talking or eating. Plus, everyone has a fun memory to immediately take home with them. When I found out that capital DJs and Photobooths would fulfill my DJ, photobooth and lighting needs, it was an easy choice. DJ Sari was amazing. She listened to what I wanted, she listened to what the guests wanted and played the songs they requested, she was a great announcer and made sure that everyone had a great time. Megan and Michelle operated the photobooth and were welcoming to guests, supplied great props and made sure that everyone (including the bride and groom) had a memento to take home. Capital DJs and Photobooths helped make my wedding an amazing time.

Sent on 06/04/2016

We worked with Tim for our wedding and he was great! He played all of our special requests as well as the songs our guests asked for. He defiantly kept the party going! We also got uplighting through Tim that was very pretty. I would highly recommend Tim!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Blaine · Married on 04/08/2016

We contacted Capital DJ for our april 8th wedding. I couldnt have made a better choice. We had Megan dj our wedding and she was amazing. Very professional and friendly and she kept the dance floor full the entire night. She made sure all our needs were met and went above and beyond what we could have expected. We were worried because we arent big music people that the dj would be too in our face. That wasnt the case at all. She played just the right kind of music even without us knowing what to request. Hughly recommend them to anyone. A huge thanks to Tim and Megan. You guys made the wedding a blast.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Christina · Married on 09/26/2015

We chose Tim to DJ our wedding, we also had a Photobooth. He did an great job and everyone loved the Photobooth. Our package came with an album of all the Photobooth pictures he did a wonderful job on that. He also last minute ordered a backdrop to match our wedding color. I was so thrilled to see it when I walked in our venue. Thanks Capital DJ for celebrating our wedding with us!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved having Tim do our ceremony. He was so easy and available to communicate with. Our guests had so much fun, he was so patient and open to them. I have nothing negative to say, they were very professional and amazing to have!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Kayleigh · Married on 07/18/2015

We could not be more happy with our decision to work with Tim and Capital DJs and Photobooths for our wedding. Tim had been the DJ for my brother's wedding and was great. The photobooth was definitely the highlight of the night, so we knew we had to book him for our wedding too. I was planning the wedding from North Carolina, and Tim was so easy to get a hold of through e-mail and Facebook messages. He answered any questions we had right away and had some great suggestions for songs, timing, etc.

As the wedding approached, my mother and I met with Tim to finalize everything. If you have never met Tim before, fear not, because you will feel like you have known him forever. He is funny and warm and puts you at ease immediately. He really knows his stuff, and is straight forward with what he thinks will work or not work for your day. At the same time, he is very accommodating and flexible.

On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. Tim kept the party going, despite the ridiculous heat and humidity in our not air-conditioned barn venue. The dance floor was packed. The girls who ran the photobooth were so much fun to work with! Everyone had a blast getting their pictures taken, and we are loving the photobooth album they gave us at the end of the night.

We highly recommend Tim to anyone who is looking for a fun, easy-going, yet very professional DJ who knows his stuff!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jaime · Married on 06/13/2015

Capital DJ's were excellent and would highly recommend them. Tim worked our event, and he was great. We had 8 on each side of our bridal party, and each couple wanted to be introduced to a different song. He was able to accommodate us without a problem. We also gave him quite an extensive song request list (several pages) and he made sure all of our requests were played and that our wedding timeline went exactly as we wanted. He is friendly, and professional. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Capital Disc Jockeys's reply:

Dear Jaime and Alan, thank you so much for your review! Very best wishes to you both! See ya soon! :)

We had an amazing experience with Capital Disc Jockeys! Tim was so helpful, flexible, understanding a knowledgable. We were so lucky to find someone so great to work with!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/08/2014

The open air photo booth was the talk of our wedding! The ceremony and reception music was perfect and the uplighting was absolutely gorgeous. Tim was not only a great DJ, but really helped from start to finish with making sure our night was perfect. We highly recommend Capital DJs and Photobooths and would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2014

Working with Tim for our wedding was definitely one of the best decisions we could have made! When we began planning our wedding, we asked friends and family for recommendations for DJ's and a long time family friend of my fiance's (now husband) offered up Tim. They were more than willing to work with us on everything and from the very first meeting with him, we knew we were going to be just fine. Tim is very friendly and even if you've just met, he makes you feel like you're old friends. We had a few custom songs that we wanted and he had no problem using them. Even once your wedding is over, you'll have gained a new friend! That is the type of wonderful person Tim is.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Victoria · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Capital Disc Jockeys for our wedding reception and they were AMAZING!! Tim Wedeman and his staff did such a wonderful job!!
    From the first meeting to the actual wedding day Tim was very accommodating and very easy to work with. He always gave us good ideas if we were having trouble trying to think of songs and he kept a list of everything we wanted.
    It was always a fear of mine that no one would dance at the wedding and I must say that was not the case! Everyone loved the music we had and everyone was up dancing!! It was nice to see everyone having a good time! We had a wide age group so we had a little bit of everything so that everyone had some music that they knew.
    We also had the uplighting and the photobooth. I'm so happy that we had included these into our package. Everyone loved the photobooth! People that you didn't think would use it were up there 4 or 5 times!! It was a lot of fun to go through the photo album that Tim gives you at the end of the night and see all of the funny pictures. The uplighting was nice because it just makes the atmosphere a little bit more intimate.
    I highly recommend Capital Disc Jockeys for you wedding or event. They are very professional and very easy to work with!! They will definitely making your event a blast!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2014

Tim and his staff were true professionals. He had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves the entire night. He was as pleasant to deal with in person as he is to talk to on the phone and he was always accessible for all of our questions and concerns. Tim was happy to provide extra speakers so all of our guests could easily hear the ceremony. The photobooth and props were a hit also and we love the photo album of all of our guests. We highly recommend Tim and his staff at Capital DJ and Photobooths.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Julie · event on 09/07/2014

Sari and Megan were a delight to work with. They handled the crowd well, were professional and friendly, and made everyone feel welcome. The music was a wonderful collection of old favorites and contemporary dance music, and there were fun props available for the photo booth. The photos were a nice memento of our hotel's 50th Birthday celebration!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Katherine · Married on 08/30/2014

Amazing DJ! Such a pleasure to work with! Went out of his way to make sure everything was done according to schedule! Provided an amazing photobooth that all the guests loved! Recommend him 100%!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jennifer · event on 08/23/2014

I loved them! It was great that one of the DJs got the Israeli dances going. We had 3 DJs, which was great, and they were all wonderful. They played our requests. The games were awesome. I especially loved the limbo and the scavenger hunt. My daughter had an exceptionally great time and so did everyone else. The music was not too loud so people could talk. The DJs are great and I am going to use them for my other daughter's Bat Mitzvah.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Michael · Married on 07/11/2014

Tim was very open and willing to exchange ideas with both me and my wife Samantha for our wedding reception. He was willing to make a lot of last-minute changes to our reception.
    He has a great delivery on the microphone and says JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT--not too much, not too little.

He makes it known that it's the Bride's show.

Awesome DJ, better dude.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2014

Tim and his staff were great in making sure our wedding experience was what we wanted. They checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were good, but not overly intrusive by any means. We had a couple birthdays on the wedding day and they stopped and announced it as well as sing happy birthday which we appreciated greatly. They were very professional and true to what we discussed which was great! Everyone had a great time and kept saying it was a great party and that thanks in large part to Tim and his staff.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Oddly enough I met Tim at a funeral,I actually was the one who inquired about his business for my wedding. Throughout the process of knowing him,he was there to answer any questions I had with prompt responsiveness.He has an upbeat personality and is willing to do what ever you want for wedding.The photo both was the best idea ever!!! all my guest loved it! That is what I used for my favors and people are still talking about how much fun that was two weeks after the wedding. I highly recommenced Tim for your Dj, My wedding would have been nothing without the music and it could not have been any more perfect.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2014

Tim is awesome! We loved getting to work with him throughout the wedding process! We found him after he dj'ed our friends wedding a few years ago. He was so professional and accommodating for them that we knew we wanted him for our wedding! The music was great, everything flowed nicely and the Photo Booth was awesome! The guests loved the Photo Booth and we loved getting a book with all the pictures in it of our guests having a good time. We still laugh at the pictures that many of our friends and family took. ;) So much fun, highly recommend Tim and team!!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Kayla · Married on 04/12/2014

Tim and his crew were wonderful! They came and set up the photo booth hours ahead of time and made it fun and entertaining for our guests! They even made the scrap book of all the photo strips that people took purple, which was one of our wedding colors! How thoughtful : ) I had a great time with them and they were wonderful, all of the guests had a blast at the photo booth and the pictures came out great! Even people who wouldn't normally do a photo booth were in there making 3 or 4 strips! It was easy and comfortable and worked out so well. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Kearsten · Married on 12/31/2013

Dj Tim , Saul, and Sari were so amazing at our wedding. I felt so comfortable with Tim when we were planning everything and he made me feel like family. The event went perfectly and kept our party going all night. The uplighting was amazing and the photo booth was a complete hit. All of our guest loved it! Sari and Saul were so much fun at the photo booth and our photo booth guest book was hilarious. I could not have asked for a better wedding and I cant say thank you enough for being such a huge part of making it such a dream come true! Thanks!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Emily · Married on 11/30/2013

Tim was awesome, so helpful along the way with all of our questions and gave great suggestions. Even on the day of the wedding he was there to talk to and answer last minute questions.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Dawn · Married on 11/23/2013

Tim and his entourage were amazing from day one! He was quick to respond to any e-mails sent. He made the process very easy and relaxing. He was able to answer any questions, as a new bride I had several! I wanted to change my backdrop selection at the last minute and he was able to do that for me. My husband wanted to play a little joke on one of his family members at our reception and Tim was right there for us. He was able to meet with us and make recommendations that come from his years of experience. I would recommend Capital DJs and Photobooths to anyone and will not hesitate to hire them again.

Sent on 12/02/2013