521 Reviews for Cape Tunes

Consultation (27)
Photobooth (18)
Liability Insurance (4)
520 Cape Tunes Reviews

We went with DJ Scott because music was so important to us. We didn’t have to spend time curating a full playlist for the night, we just gave a few suggestions and some artists we enjoy. We were able to work everything out through emails/calls. He was available to meet but we didn’t feel like we needed it. The first time we met him was when we saw him in the crowd at our ceremony! The music was perfect - our wedding (~100 people) were on the dance floor for hours. Before dinner started he played a crowd fav and everyone started singing along! DJ Scott made a snap decision at the end of the night to play one more song after our “last song” and he hit the nail on the head. Everyone was back on the dance floor enjoying the song and to our surprise, started chanting “best wedding ever” once the song was over. He was so professional and had a great energy all night. He pronounced some really hard names correctly during our introductions. We also used Cape Tunes photo booth and it is SO worth the cost to not have to DIY a photo booth. You get a fantastic visual guestbook afterwards and a USB of the photos. They bring a ton of fun props and the woman who ran our booth was phenomenal – even when people clearly started getting a bit tipsy!! You cannot go wrong with DJ Scott and Cape Tunes! He has such an eclectic knowledge base of music and will read the room perfectly! Thanks so much Scott! We’ll be calling for our next party!! – Courtnie & Glenda

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What a perfect night! cape tunes was professional, answered all questions immediately and most of all filled the dance floor from start to finish! Scott you are truly a perfectionist . Thank you for making my special day perfect ❤️

Profile Picture jess, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so happy we went with Cape Tunes for our wedding DJ! They kept everyone dancing all night long and chose perfect songs for all age groups!

Profile Picture Reina, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Cape Tunes and DJ Eric for my wedding in August of 2018. Our guests haven't stopped talking about the music played at our wedding! The dance floor was truly packed all. night. long. It was amazing! This is all thanks to DJ Eric and his perfect song choices. He really knew how to read the crowd and perfectly included songs on our must play list. Cape Tunes was very easy to work with, responsive to emails, and affordable. We also used the photo booth from Cape Tunes and our guests had a lot of fun with that. I can't say enough how strongly I would recommend Cape Tunes!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The perfect DJ for our wedding. Scott kept our guests dancing well into the night and expertly led our reception. I would recommend Cape Tunes for any event.

Dana and Danny, Cotuit July 2018

Profile Picture Danny, 7/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cape Tunes was absolutely amazing for our July 2018 wedding in Osterville! They provided all the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our DJ Jimmy was fantastic and a joy to work with! He kept us laughing and dancing all night! Our guests loved the different types of music he played and the dance floor was packed all night long!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My finance and I really wanted a band so we were sceptacle going into this. I can honestly say Cape Tunes did a fabulous job at our wedding! Keith our DJ listened to what we asked for and played a great variety of music for all our guest? He keep our guest on the dance floor all night! He was very talented and energetic! We also used the photo booth and lighting, highly recomended! Our guest keep talking about how much fun they had! Thank you Keith!
Jen and Eric July 21, 2018

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Our dj Krissy was AMAZING!!! I can’t say anymore good things about her, she was so down to earth, interaction with the crowd was awesome as well. Cape tunes was very affordable, and fit all our needs for our wedding.

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The best!! Scott dj’d our wedding and it was perfect! From the set up on the beach to the last dance everything was perfect! The photo booth was so much fun for our guests, Scott made sure every person was dancing having a good time and the lighting set the perfect mood!! We would 100% recommend!!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was amazing! We knew he would be fantastic when we spoke on the phone, but he did exceed expectations.
Then, I asked for a special request for a reception twist and he accommodated it willingly and had great suggestions to successfully pull it off! I only wish we had another occasion to hire him again. GREAT job! GREAT fun! Thank you!!!

Photo for Cape Tunes Review - Sharing a surprise toast from one of the guests.
Profile Picture Carrie, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

LOVED SCOTT!!!! Was a fantastic person to work with. Very accommodating for a special surprise during the wedding. Great personality! Great music! Great fun!

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just wanted to send a big thank you to Sean! He was so great and helped to make the evening even more special than it already was. We had so many friends saying what a great DJ he was so please pass along our thanks!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such an amazing experience with Cape Tunes! I love dancing so the music was super important to me and Scott was awesome. They were friendly and responsive and also did a great job with the uplighting and photo booth. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ally, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Scott was great. Easy to work with and enthusiastic. I would certainly recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture Max, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was such a great person to work with and was completely open to my crazy ideas (serenading my husband!) He gave us some great ideas about the flow of the evening, which completely eased my mind. He was able to read the crowd well and provided music that not only we preferred but to also get people dancing. No one wanted the music to end. We highly recommend Cape tunes and especially Eric!

Jessica & Derrick Knight

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cape Tunes saved us from a Wedding Nightmare.. and they delivered on one of the most crucial elements of Our Wedding. We had hired another company that gave us Attitude, was very unprofessional, and eventually breached our contract 3 days before Our wedding. We soon found Cape Tunes and they absolutely saved the day for us. AND they saved us a LOT of money. Scott was AWESOME! Loved Our music, and through a Great Party for us.. especially the last hour and a half which was one of the most memorable dance sessions since the 1980s!!!! Which was exactly what we wanted! :) If its between Cape Tunes and anyone else... GO WITH CAPE TUNES!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks forever from DiNo and dART! www.ARTofDiNo.com and www.ErinShelbyBun.com :)

Profile Picture Jonathan, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cape Tunes (DJ Scott) was the DJ for our wedding in June at the Red Jacket Beach Resort and he was awesome. Yes, it was a Sunday wedding but not your typical Sunday wedding. DJ Scott helped make it an awesome atmosphere, dancing and singing all night. The uplighting added tremendously to the ambiance, and the Photo Booth was an absolute hit. They provided us copies of all of the photo booth pictures in an album and it is awesome to see and will definitely look back at it to remember the day. Thank you Cape Tunes for helping make our wedding ceremony and reception a memorable one!
Special thanks for playing Steel Panther for us!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone I worked with at Cape Tunes was wonderful, fun and ready to make our event memorable. The DJ was adaptable, flexible and very nice and professional. Thanks again for a great job!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding on 6/9/18 and our DJ Eric from Cape Tunes was absolutely out of this world AMAZING! From start to finish he was there for us to give advice and his input on choosing songs and when to do speeches. There was never a time that our guests were not on the dance floor! We can't thank Cape Tunes and Eric enough for all of the hard work and dedication for our big day!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The music was awesome at our Popponesset Inn wedding. Scott did everything to go above and beyond in his DJ’ing while not being overwhelming. His personality made him a pleasure to work with, and I would suggest him and cape tunes to any friend getting married on the cape! Wish we could do it again.

Profile Picture Liana, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Scott as our DJ and it was the best decision! He was easy to work with, quick to respond, had fair prices, and had our guests dancing all night long. We had a Sunday wedding, and were nervous people would leave early and not dance - but that was not the case! We had the majority of guests on the dance floor until the last song. We had multiple guests even tell us that his play list was "epic". He also provided the microphone set up (lapel and mic stands) during our outdoor ceremony, as well as ceremony music - and it was all perfect. I highly recommend working with Scott from Cape Tunes!!Read Less

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Sean Degan as our DJ from Cape Tunes and he was AWESOME!! Right from the start we knew it was going to be a great time. He has a great personality, knew how to keep the crowd dancing and laughing, a lot of fun and he fit right in with our family and friends. Everyone raved how awesome he was and how much fun they had. Cape Tunes was so easy to work with and made everything more perfect than we could have expected. I would highly recommend Cape Tunes (especially Sean) for any of your DJ needs!!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Eric was awesome! He was able to catered to our style of music with very little instruction from us. The playlist was perfect and the night was full of dancing and positive energy! The wedding would not have been the same without the up-lighting as well! This is a must for any wedding reception! I would highly recommend Scott and Eric! They were very accommodating and have a real passion for the craft!

Profile Picture Gary, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was wonderful! He was one of the easiest vendors I worked with during the planning process. Our wedding was from 2-8pm, and I was nervous people wouldn't dance being an earlier wedding. Scott played a great selection of music that got people on the dance floor right away! He was even so patient and kind to one guest that was a little over served and insisted on singing a song to the crowd. He was a great sport about it all and gave our wedding the fun atmosphere we were hoping for! We were extremely happy that we booked with Cape Tunes!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews