85 Reviews for Cape Creations Catering, Inc

Latin American (1)
Mediterranean (1)
Southwestern (1)
78 Cape Creations Catering, Inc Reviews

The food was amazing! Cynthia and her team are truly awesome. They came up with the best little creations for our cocktail hour and the main meal was absolutely delicious (we even got them to give us an extra plate of risotto, it was so good)! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Cape Creations team to anyone looking for a caterer. They were simply fantastic! Thank you Cynthia!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cynthia and her team were tremendous to work with! Their food is so unique and incredibly delicious! They worked with us to make all of our ideas a reality - we could not have asked for a better experience and cannot recommend Cape Creations any higher!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everyone was absolutely fantastic. From the food to the service, there was nothing at all that I would change about my experience with Cape Creations. Gina and Cynthia were so helpful, and their staff was a pleasure to work with. They were so professional, and I would recommend them to anyone who has an event!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cynthia and her team put together really great food for our wedding. It's almost daunting when you start planning with them because they can literally do anything that you want! But that flexibility allowed us to create a menu that appealed to all of our guests, who presented a wide variety of dietary needs and likes. Everything was handled seamlessly and professionally.

Profile Picture User532746, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The best food in Savannah! We were sold at our tasting which was in May. We spent the next nine month dreaming about tasting this food again. The service was second to none the entire process. All of our guests raved about how delicious everything was. Cocktail hour had an abundance of food which kept our guest entertained as we took photos and our dinner was exceptional. The crab cakes were just to die for. We would most certainly recommend Cape Creations to anyone needing food services for any event in this area.

Profile Picture Kymberly, 2/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Latin American, Southern

Cynthia and her staff were professional and accommodating. Tho food was amazing! In our tasting we never tried something we didn't like. During our wedding reception we felt taken care of but not intruded. Cape Creations is the best! Hire them now.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cynthia and her team are hands down among the top professionals in the industry in Savannah and The Low Country. We recently used them to cater our 150+ guest wedding on stage at the Lucas Theatre. Having the event on Stage brought a new set of obstacles that most vendors would have struggled with. Cynthia made a plan and stuck with the plan. Two (2) Days before the wedding day We realized that we could not have any open flame on the Stage which meant no Sterno for the Buffets (Total Oh sh*t Moment). Cynthia devised a plan to buy/borrow hot plates to use in place of the Sterno and it worked wonderfully. The food was absolutely delicious. The presentation was beautiful. The staff was very professional and extremely courteous to the guests. I would recommend this company to anyone that wants top shelf service and the opportunity to work with someone as wonderful as Cynthia and her team.
Thank you guys so Much for everything!!!!
-Jon & Caitlyn Carter

Profile Picture Jonathan, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)

Cape Creation was the best. I had a wedding venue that required me to bring in a caterer. This company was the only one that allowed me to pick out what I wanted to eat and did not require me to pick from a set menu. The food was DELICIOUS! Any changed we needed to make Cynthia was always polite, professional, and accommodating. She spoke with me directly to coordinate everything and she was realistic about the menu and the cost. I would definitely recommend her company to anyone who needs a caterer. I would also add that I contacted two other prominent caterers in Savannah before deciding to choose Cape Creations. As I stated before, they were the best.

Profile Picture Chewanda, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cynthia is amazing! When we first met with her, all we had in mind was a budget. She customized our menu, which was delicious, and came in under budget. She provides staff, and my recommendation is to TIP the staff. They are WORTH IT! They took the time to ensure that both my husband and myself ate throughout the reception (which is surprisingly difficult to do) and packed a take out dinner, if in case we didn't get a chance to eat. She charges a little for payment in credit cards (but not much) so if you can pay in cash - do so.

Profile Picture Weatherly, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Gluten Free, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Cynthia and her staff at Cape Creations were incredible! We were planning our wedding from afar and she was very responsive and gave wonderful recommendations, about food choices, set-up, etc. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was - and we loved it too! We would very highly recommend Cape Creations to anyone looking for a caterer for a wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Southern, Southwestern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings

We used Cape Creations not for a wedding but for a corporate event - Formal Gala.
Cynthia is easy to work with and thinks of every detail. Service was great and food was excellent.

Profile Picture User6803898, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank God for Cape Creations. Cynthia and her team were amazing. We were a little late to the game on catering because we were going to use a local restaurant that was more casual. They dropped off the food and that was it. But we quickly learned that we needed something a bit more. We wanted servers, apps, people to take care of cleaning, and it all be package in something other than to-go boxes. Thankfully, I was recommended to Cynthia by our venue. They do these stations where people can go up to different tables and create their meal. IT WAS A HUGE HIT. We had pulled pork (amazing), mason jar salads (super fun to see people shaking them up), grilled veggies, shrimp & girts in a martini glass (amazing), and a mac n cheese cone bar, which was probably one of the most shared things on social media from our wedding. It all tasted really really good. I was worried because we are out of town and couldn't try the food beforehand. Let me tell you out of towners, you're in good hands. They even got us our food so we didn't have to leave the table. I was able to eat!! Again, everything was amazing and Cynthia is a joy to work with. Thanks Cape Creations!

Profile Picture Devon, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings

I love using Cape Creation for my company's events! They are always prompt and professional, and I never have to worry about how the service will be or how the food will taste because it is ALWAYS AMAZING. When you do as many events as I do, it is great to have a reliable company that you don't have to "micromanage" especially when you have a million other things to worry about. I recently used them for an open house event. We had a little more than a 100 guests show up. Cynthia, owner of Cape Creations, recommended I keep it simple for this event by just having the catering staff walked around with passed hors d'oeuvres. She was right! Of all the hors d'oeuvres I ordered we only had about 10 pieces left over, so it was great not to have a lot of waste and feel like I threw money down the drain. Now for the food, the crab cakes are delicious and meaty. Everyone at the party loved and raved about how great they were. Also, the chicken salad pastry cups and mini sliders with chow chow were a big hit. I always have these three items on the menu at my events because people really enjoy them. I would really recommend using Cape Creation for any event. I can't rave enough about how great they are to work with. Best of luck with your event :)

Profile Picture User6560162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Local, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Lactose Free

Cynthia and her crew were absolutely amazing! The food was fabulous and all my guests LOVED the roving Ice Cream Cart!! I would definitely recommend Cape Creations to anyone looking for something different, unique, and flexible!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, French, Italian, Mediterranean

Cynthia was wonderful. She was very professional, and you could tell she was an expert, and that she has been in the business for a long time. She not only provided great service, but always had good advice on what I should have/plan for my wedding reception. She was very responsive and great with communication. Her food was amazing! It was so delicious, and everyone who attended the wedding said so. It was the kind of meal that you completely finish even if you have already gotten full. I witnessed my husband finish his grandmother's plate after he basically licked his clean! Thank you so much for a fantastic meal, a fantastic service, and a fantastic staff.

Profile Picture Serena, 2/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern

Cynthia with Cape Creations was amazing to work with for our wedding. I heard nothing but great reviews from my guests regarding the food. We had a huge assortment of food (shrimp, crab cakes, chicken, cheese assortment, late night biscuit bar)- you name it, Cynthia provides. There was plenty of food and the passed apps were great during cocktail hour. I wish I had had a chance to eat more! She does provide a box of to go food for the bride and groom after the wedding, so we got back to hotel and grubbed out. Everything was great and Cynthia was very on point about responding to emails, changing numbers, working with me on menu, etc.

Cant wait to use her again for my next major party!

Thanks!

Sara and Justin Black

Profile Picture Sara, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Local, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We used Cape Creations Catering for our reception food. It was delicious and the staff was so friendly and efficient. We met with Cynthia and did a sampling of the food. We were very impressed with the delicious food and how knowledgable Cynthia was regarding all things catering. She had done several events at our reception location so she knew exactly how to set up everything. Everyone said the food was delicious so that was most important! I would recommend this company to anyone needing a caterer for their wedding reception.

Profile Picture Alana, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Southern, Vegetarian

Cynthia from Cape Creations was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and often offered ideas and assistance to things not even related to catering. We loved having her cater our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding. Both were amazing, and were run very smoothly. We loved that Cape Creations made sure we were able to eat at our wedding, and they even packaged food for us to eat later after the reception as well. Our guests LOVED the food, and we were extremely happy with all of the stations. I'm still dreaming of the smoked gouda mac and cheese balls! :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Southern, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

You will not go wrong hiring Cape Creations for your wedding! Cynthia goes above and beyond the call of duty. Food was amazing! I never even did a taste testing due to us planning out of state, I didn't need to because talking with Cynthia and the way she described food, OH.MY.GOD!! You will leave the conversation so hungry. The service was also out of this world. I was and all my guests were so impressed by the wait staff, it was like an orchestrated dance. Cynthia always got back to me in a timely manner if not sooner then I expected, she also reminded me of things I had NO clue I needed to do. You want her on your side for your special day. Last but not least please, please, please get the Smore's Station...It was so good and such a fun touch to our wedding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cynthia and her team were wonderful! She was extremely professional and interested in obtaining all the information she needed to create food that celebrated our important event. She chose seasonally appropriate ingredients, and each dish was special and delicious. These are not your ordinary run-of-the-mill standards, but elegant, good food that really adds to an event. Our event was for donors, so we wanted it to be truly special, and Cynthia and her team lived up to all expectations. They are extremely organized in the kitchen and in serving, which is something one doesn't usually see, but your guests will appreciate - everyone gets served quickly and at the same time. We'll be recommending Cape Creations to the many brides who plan weddings here at Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Local, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Clean Up, Set Up

Cynthia made suggestions for taking our food ideas and enhancing them in consultation. She really delivered when it came to minor tweaks we'd asked for! All of our guests were raving about how delicious the food was after the wedding. Her wait staff was cheerful and professional.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

My wife and I married in Savannah last month and Cynthia was an absolute pleasure to work with, from the menu selection and tasting to the day of the event everything went flawlessly and the food was absolutely incredible. If you are having an event in coastal Georgia I would highly recommend you speak with her!

Profile Picture Paul, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was PERFECT. We gave CCC a price limit and they did not exceed and gave us so much for our money. We had Hors d'oeuvres (shrimp & grits and fried mac & cheese), barbeque sandwiches, mason jar salads, rosemary chicken, grilled veggies, a potato bar and a dessert bar!! I'm not very picky, but my MOH is and she was in food heaven!! My favorite part of the whole night was because of CCC, she suggested that the groom and I take about 15 min after our first dance to eat our dinner in peace and just reflect on the fact that we just got married!! It was perfect- we got drinks and went to the grooms suite and we had a plated dinner waiting for us and even had some of her employees outside to make sure no one bothered us. With the wedding being so hectic, always talking to everyone, it was so nice to just have some time to be with my groom and not have to worry about anything. I am so grateful we chose Cape Creations. Thank you!!! :)

Profile Picture Hailee, 5/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Very user friendly! Very flexible and professional. Quality of food is excellent. Highly recommended

Profile Picture User5000659, 2+ years ago, 1 Review