Cape Creations Catering, Inc Reviews

85 | Savannah, GA

85 Reviews for Cape Creations Catering, Inc

85 Cape Creations Catering, Inc Reviews

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

The food was amazing! Cynthia and her team are truly awesome. They came up with the best little creations for our cocktail hour and the main meal was absolutely delicious (we even got them to give us an extra plate of risotto, it was so good)! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Cape Creations team to anyone looking for a caterer. They were simply fantastic! Thank you Cynthia!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashley! We LOVED being part of your wedding celebration. The whole evening was a magical affair. You looked simply stunning! We all wish you both the greatest of happiness.

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

Cynthia and her team were tremendous to work with! Their food is so unique and incredibly delicious! They worked with us to make all of our ideas a reality - we could not have asked for a better experience and cannot recommend Cape Creations any higher!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Jen, thank you for your kind words! We LOVED working with you and your celebration was one of the happiest and prettiest of the year!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Everyone was absolutely fantastic. From the food to the service, there was nothing at all that I would change about my experience with Cape Creations. Gina and Cynthia were so helpful, and their staff was a pleasure to work with. They were so professional, and I would recommend them to anyone who has an event!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Dear Gabrielle, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honour to be part of your celebration. Your wedding was so happy and you looked amazing! We all wish you and Blake the greatest happiness for the future.

Lara · Married on 03/03/2017

Cynthia and her team put together really great food for our wedding. It's almost daunting when you start planning with them because they can literally do anything that you want! But that flexibility allowed us to create a menu that appealed to all of our guests, who presented a wide variety of dietary needs and likes. Everything was handled seamlessly and professionally.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your celebration was truly lovely and everyone was so happy to celebrate you both! Best wishes for the future.

Kymberly · Married on 02/18/2017

The best food in Savannah! We were sold at our tasting which was in May. We spent the next nine month dreaming about tasting this food again. The service was second to none the entire process. All of our guests raved about how delicious everything was. Cocktail hour had an abundance of food which kept our guest entertained as we took photos and our dinner was exceptional. The crab cakes were just to die for. We would most certainly recommend Cape Creations to anyone needing food services for any event in this area.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Kymberly, thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was such a happy celebration! We were honoured to be part of you special day. We wish you both the greatest of happiness and all good things for the future.

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

Cynthia and her staff were professional and accommodating. Tho food was amazing! In our tasting we never tried something we didn't like. During our wedding reception we felt taken care of but not intruded. Cape Creations is the best! Hire them now.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Gosh Brittany - thank you! Your comments about our service make my heart warm - it is the level of service we aspire to! Congratulations and all the best for the future.

Jonathan · Married on 06/11/2016

Cynthia and her team are hands down among the top professionals in the industry in Savannah and The Low Country. We recently used them to cater our 150+ guest wedding on stage at the Lucas Theatre. Having the event on Stage brought a new set of obstacles that most vendors would have struggled with. Cynthia made a plan and stuck with the plan. Two (2) Days before the wedding day We realized that we could not have any open flame on the Stage which meant no Sterno for the Buffets (Total Oh sh*t Moment). Cynthia devised a plan to buy/borrow hot plates to use in place of the Sterno and it worked wonderfully. The food was absolutely delicious. The presentation was beautiful. The staff was very professional and extremely courteous to the guests. I would recommend this company to anyone that wants top shelf service and the opportunity to work with someone as wonderful as Cynthia and her team.
    Thank you guys so Much for everything!!!!
    -Jon & Caitlyn Carter

Sent on 06/28/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

We so LOVED being part of your celebration! Being in the Lucas was a special treat and the whole wedding was just spectacular! We felt we were in a fairy land! We wish you the greatest happiness for the future!

Chewanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Cape Creation was the best. I had a wedding venue that required me to bring in a caterer. This company was the only one that allowed me to pick out what I wanted to eat and did not require me to pick from a set menu. The food was DELICIOUS! Any changed we needed to make Cynthia was always polite, professional, and accommodating. She spoke with me directly to coordinate everything and she was realistic about the menu and the cost. I would definitely recommend her company to anyone who needs a caterer. I would also add that I contacted two other prominent caterers in Savannah before deciding to choose Cape Creations. As I stated before, they were the best.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Chewanda, thank you for your kind words! We LOVED being part of your celebration. I was talking to Ray the other day and we both commented on how special your wedding day was! Oh, and you looked just STUNNING! My golly, your dress was beautiful!
  • W

Weatherly · Married on 06/04/2016

Cynthia is amazing! When we first met with her, all we had in mind was a budget. She customized our menu, which was delicious, and came in under budget. She provides staff, and my recommendation is to TIP the staff. They are WORTH IT! They took the time to ensure that both my husband and myself ate throughout the reception (which is surprisingly difficult to do) and packed a take out dinner, if in case we didn't get a chance to eat. She charges a little for payment in credit cards (but not much) so if you can pay in cash - do so.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Weatherly, thank you for your kind words! Yes our staff is fantastic! We always want your guests to feel special and taken care of. We wish you the greatest happiness for the future.

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

Cynthia and her staff at Cape Creations were incredible! We were planning our wedding from afar and she was very responsive and gave wonderful recommendations, about food choices, set-up, etc. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was - and we loved it too! We would very highly recommend Cape Creations to anyone looking for a caterer for a wedding or special event.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Katie, we loved working with you - and being part of your celebration was so special! We know each couple is special and unique and we want to share that with your guests - we loved creating a custom menu that reflected your tastes! Happiness for the future!

We used Cape Creations not for a wedding but for a corporate event - Formal Gala.
    Cynthia is easy to work with and thinks of every detail. Service was great and food was excellent.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 04/16/2016

Thank God for Cape Creations. Cynthia and her team were amazing. We were a little late to the game on catering because we were going to use a local restaurant that was more casual. They dropped off the food and that was it. But we quickly learned that we needed something a bit more. We wanted servers, apps, people to take care of cleaning, and it all be package in something other than to-go boxes. Thankfully, I was recommended to Cynthia by our venue. They do these stations where people can go up to different tables and create their meal. IT WAS A HUGE HIT. We had pulled pork (amazing), mason jar salads (super fun to see people shaking them up), grilled veggies, shrimp & girts in a martini glass (amazing), and a mac n cheese cone bar, which was probably one of the most shared things on social media from our wedding. It all tasted really really good. I was worried because we are out of town and couldn't try the food beforehand. Let me tell you out of towners, you're in good hands. They even got us our food so we didn't have to leave the table. I was able to eat!! Again, everything was amazing and Cynthia is a joy to work with. Thanks Cape Creations!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Devon, thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was absolutely lovely (and you looked gorgeous!), and we were honoured to be part of such a joyous celebration!

I love using Cape Creation for my company's events! They are always prompt and professional, and I never have to worry about how the service will be or how the food will taste because it is ALWAYS AMAZING. When you do as many events as I do, it is great to have a reliable company that you don't have to "micromanage" especially when you have a million other things to worry about. I recently used them for an open house event. We had a little more than a 100 guests show up. Cynthia, owner of Cape Creations, recommended I keep it simple for this event by just having the catering staff walked around with passed hors d'oeuvres. She was right! Of all the hors d'oeuvres I ordered we only had about 10 pieces left over, so it was great not to have a lot of waste and feel like I threw money down the drain. Now for the food, the crab cakes are delicious and meaty. Everyone at the party loved and raved about how great they were. Also, the chicken salad pastry cups and mini sliders with chow chow were a big hit. I always have these three items on the menu at my events because people really enjoy them. I would really recommend using Cape Creation for any event. I can't rave enough about how great they are to work with. Best of luck with your event :)

Sent on 04/05/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really work hard to ensure that our clients budget works as hard as we do! Yes, our crabcakes are delicious - I always have to 'test' one when Chef makes them!

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

Cynthia and her crew were absolutely amazing! The food was fabulous and all my guests LOVED the roving Ice Cream Cart!! I would definitely recommend Cape Creations to anyone looking for something different, unique, and flexible!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words! That roving wedding cake ice cream cart is always a hit - and not just with the kids!

Serena · Married on 02/27/2016

Cynthia was wonderful. She was very professional, and you could tell she was an expert, and that she has been in the business for a long time. She not only provided great service, but always had good advice on what I should have/plan for my wedding reception. She was very responsive and great with communication. Her food was amazing! It was so delicious, and everyone who attended the wedding said so. It was the kind of meal that you completely finish even if you have already gotten full. I witnessed my husband finish his grandmother's plate after he basically licked his clean! Thank you so much for a fantastic meal, a fantastic service, and a fantastic staff.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Serena, thank you! Even though we do not provide event planning services, I always want to share any knowledge I might have about the flow of the reception. Whilst we are not the star of the day - you are! - we want to ensure that our part of your day flows into the whole day seamlessly.

Sara · Married on 10/31/2015

Cynthia with Cape Creations was amazing to work with for our wedding. I heard nothing but great reviews from my guests regarding the food. We had a huge assortment of food (shrimp, crab cakes, chicken, cheese assortment, late night biscuit bar)- you name it, Cynthia provides. There was plenty of food and the passed apps were great during cocktail hour. I wish I had had a chance to eat more! She does provide a box of to go food for the bride and groom after the wedding, so we got back to hotel and grubbed out. Everything was great and Cynthia was very on point about responding to emails, changing numbers, working with me on menu, etc.

Cant wait to use her again for my next major party!

Thanks!

Sara and Justin Black

Sent on 11/17/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Sara and Justin, it was an honour to be part of your celebration! I am so pleased that everyone loved the food - good food and happy guests make for a memorable party! We wish you the greatest of happiness for the future!

Alana · Married on 10/17/2015

We used Cape Creations Catering for our reception food. It was delicious and the staff was so friendly and efficient. We met with Cynthia and did a sampling of the food. We were very impressed with the delicious food and how knowledgable Cynthia was regarding all things catering. She had done several events at our reception location so she knew exactly how to set up everything. Everyone said the food was delicious so that was most important! I would recommend this company to anyone needing a caterer for their wedding reception.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Alana, Thank you so much! We loved being part of your day. One of our most important jobs - besides creating delicious food! - is to assist you to plan your reception. We are so pleased that you and your guests we happy with our services.

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Cynthia from Cape Creations was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and often offered ideas and assistance to things not even related to catering. We loved having her cater our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding. Both were amazing, and were run very smoothly. We loved that Cape Creations made sure we were able to eat at our wedding, and they even packaged food for us to eat later after the reception as well. Our guests LOVED the food, and we were extremely happy with all of the stations. I'm still dreaming of the smoked gouda mac and cheese balls! :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Dear Stephanie, Thank you for your words! They are so kind! Yes everyone LOVES those mac & cheese balls! I always try one (or two) when Chef makes them. We are so pleased that your guests had a wonderful time!

Courtney · Married on 10/09/2015

You will not go wrong hiring Cape Creations for your wedding! Cynthia goes above and beyond the call of duty. Food was amazing! I never even did a taste testing due to us planning out of state, I didn't need to because talking with Cynthia and the way she described food, OH.MY.GOD!! You will leave the conversation so hungry. The service was also out of this world. I was and all my guests were so impressed by the wait staff, it was like an orchestrated dance. Cynthia always got back to me in a timely manner if not sooner then I expected, she also reminded me of things I had NO clue I needed to do. You want her on your side for your special day. Last but not least please, please, please get the Smore's Station...It was so good and such a fun touch to our wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Courtney, we LOVED working with you! The fact that you were a destination bride just makes us work harder to ensure that you have all possible information at your fingertips! Yes, that S'mores station is a favourite and all kids, big and little, enjoy it!

Carolyn · Married on 10/01/2015

Cynthia and her team were wonderful! She was extremely professional and interested in obtaining all the information she needed to create food that celebrated our important event. She chose seasonally appropriate ingredients, and each dish was special and delicious. These are not your ordinary run-of-the-mill standards, but elegant, good food that really adds to an event. Our event was for donors, so we wanted it to be truly special, and Cynthia and her team lived up to all expectations. They are extremely organized in the kitchen and in serving, which is something one doesn't usually see, but your guests will appreciate - everyone gets served quickly and at the same time. We'll be recommending Cape Creations to the many brides who plan weddings here at Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Carolyn, thank you for your kind words! We loved working in your beautiful venue! Your volunteer wait staff were so great and really worked hard. We look forward to working with you again!

Cynthia made suggestions for taking our food ideas and enhancing them in consultation. She really delivered when it came to minor tweaks we'd asked for! All of our guests were raving about how delicious the food was after the wedding. Her wait staff was cheerful and professional.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We LOVE it when our guests enjoy their food and rave about it!

Paul · Married on 05/30/2015

My wife and I married in Savannah last month and Cynthia was an absolute pleasure to work with, from the menu selection and tasting to the day of the event everything went flawlessly and the food was absolutely incredible. If you are having an event in coastal Georgia I would highly recommend you speak with her!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Paul, thank you so much for your kind words - we LOVED working with you. Congratulations to you both, and we wish you much happiness for the future.

Hailee · Married on 05/29/2015

Everything was PERFECT. We gave CCC a price limit and they did not exceed and gave us so much for our money. We had Hors d'oeuvres (shrimp & grits and fried mac & cheese), barbeque sandwiches, mason jar salads, rosemary chicken, grilled veggies, a potato bar and a dessert bar!! I'm not very picky, but my MOH is and she was in food heaven!! My favorite part of the whole night was because of CCC, she suggested that the groom and I take about 15 min after our first dance to eat our dinner in peace and just reflect on the fact that we just got married!! It was perfect- we got drinks and went to the grooms suite and we had a plated dinner waiting for us and even had some of her employees outside to make sure no one bothered us. With the wedding being so hectic, always talking to everyone, it was so nice to just have some time to be with my groom and not have to worry about anything. I am so grateful we chose Cape Creations. Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 08/06/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Hailee, it was an absolute honour and joy to be part of your wedding! I am so pleased you took some private time together! We wish you both all the happiness for the future!

Very user friendly! Very flexible and professional. Quality of food is excellent. Highly recommended

Sent on 04/21/2015

Cape Creations Catering, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.