CanyonRidge Photography Reviews

25 | Las Vegas, NV

25 Reviews for CanyonRidge Photography

Pamela 路 Getting married on 03/04/2021

Marni was amazing!

I didn't want to use a photographer. I am not comfortable in front of the camera & I hate posing for fake pictures. My wedding planner convinced me to do a small package so that I would have some great pictures in case friends & family didn't capture the best shots. What great advice! We have some incredible photos and Marni made us feel completely comfortable. Everyone that reviews our photos comments about how beautiful the pictures are. We actually had fun!
    Thank you Marni and CanyonRidge Photography

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Angelee

Angelee Brown 路 Getting married on 10/17/2020

Amazing photography

Marni was awesome! she stayed in contact with me and helped reschedule our photos during this crazy time. she made us feel comfortable and suggested a great place for photos. The pictures 馃槏馃槏馃槏 they are beautiful. i cant wait to print these out and hang on my wall. we will cherish them always. if you are in need of a photographer i would highly suggest.

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hobbs 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Shots and Quick Turnaround

Marni did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. She was professional and fun to work with and took less than 3 weeks to give us our photos (almost 900 of them). I would highly recommend her to anyone. She truly loves what she does, and her calm and positive attitude was so great to have on what can potentially be a stressful day for some people.

Sent on 10/21/2019

barbara gedeon 路 Married on 09/19/2019

She is awesome

Marni is amazing. She worked so well with us and was able to accommodate us last minute. So grateful for her

Sent on 10/15/2019

CanyonRidge Photography's reply:

Oh Barbara - thank you for your review. I feel the same about you and Svet! You two were so amazing. I was really inspired by your lives. I wish you the best and thank you for letting me share in that!
  • Rain

Rain Johns 路 Married on 08/08/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Marni was so professional and quick to respond. She did an excellent job capturing the feel of our themed wedding, and she took amazing pictures of us and our guests. She also shot our engagement pictures which turned out beautiful! The photographs she captured of our special day and for our engagement shoot are priceless, but Marni charges a very reasonable amount for her services. I would absolutely recommend CanyonRidge Photography to a friend (and actually did get my friend who is getting married this month to use CanyonRidge!). Marni was so polite and friendly and helped my husband and I (who really aren't great picture-takers) to come out of our shell for some really great shots.

Sent on 11/03/2019

CanyonRidge Photography's reply:

AWWWWW! Thanks for your review Rain! I miss you guys! I took some photos of your tables and your cake on my phone and showed them to my kids and sisters. They were all so amazed at how awesome everything looked!!

Kaylyn Nelson 路 Married on 10/13/2018

October Las Vegas Wedding

We had our wedding at the flamingo, Marni did an amazing job, was fun to take photos with,and they turned out awesome!! She was very professional and we received our pictures super quick.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Malwen107

Mallory 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful Vegas Photography Experience

My husband and I met in Vegas in 2011. We got married in our home city of Denver in 2018. After that, we took our honeymoon back to Vegas to revisit some of our old memories. Even though we didn't get married in Vegas we wanted some pictures of us in one of our favorite places, in our wedding attire. Enter Marni and CanyonRidge Photography. We emailed Marni prior to our trip, and told her our story. She was responsive, enthusiastic about our idea, and within our price rang. We booked three hours with her on the strip during our vacation. Working with Marni was a blast! Our three hours went by in a blink, and not only did we get beautiful pictures, but she captured the "us" that we wanted to remember from our Vegas days- happy, carefree and in love. Marni is very experienced photographing on the Vegas strip, and got shots and angles I never would have thought of. We even got some with the Bellagio fountains. I would highly recommend CanyonRidge Photography for any of your Vegas photography needs. I hope to use her services again, as I know we will be back to Vegas to create more memories!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Christina 路 Married on 09/22/2018

We used CanyonRidge Photography for strip tour pictures after our wedding ceremony on 9/22/18. We wanted stylish and sophisticated while still incorporating the Vegas "feel". Since neither of us had ever been to Vegas we had to trust Marni to take the lead. Marni didn't disappoint. She knew exactly where to get the best shots and worked efficiently to get us the most pictures and locations within our scheduled time. We received our photos quickly and absolutely love them. Her expertise is unparalleled. Don't hesitate to use her. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Emily 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Marni was spectacular to work with!! She was always responsive throughout the planning process in a different time zone and she gave us hundreds of amazing images and memories of our Vegas elopement. I love each and every one of them. She ran all around town with us and knew the best spots for the best shots. We just followed her lead and had a blast! I am so so happy I found her! She perfectly captured all of the love, excitement, fun, emotion and style we were looking for. She also took some amazing boudoir shots for me before I got dressed. We can't thank you enough, Marni!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Thanks Emily!!!! It was fun! Hope to see you again sometime in the future! <3

Amber 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Marni is amazing!! I came in from out of town and was nervous because I was not familiar with anything and what was going to get me the best photos. Marni was on top of it! She knew the best places, was so friendly (everyone at the wedding also thought she was amazing), she was efficient, professional, and just all around wonderful!!! Her photos are amazing as well!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Summer 路 Married on 03/30/2018

I can't say enough about my experience with Marni of CanyonRidge Photography. First of all, she was recommended to me by another professional photographer based in Las Vegas. He spoke of her professionalism and expertise, and felt that she would be a great fit for us ... and he was right! Marni's communication leading up to our photoshoot was exceptional, she arrived at the arranged venue right on time, and she was prepared with creative ideas for the shoot. Marni made my husband and I feel comfortable, and she made the experience (which was a birthday gift for Hubby) super fun. Although Marni was efficient, we did not feel rushed, and her directions for the shoot were clear and professional, but maintained a friendly manner. We received the final photos in a timely manner and couldn't be happier! Marni perfectly captured the fun we were having, the love we feel for each other, AND the theme we had discussed with her for the photoshoot. I have no problem at all recommending Marni as a photographer ... there's no way you will be disappointed. Thank you, Marni!!!! I already can't wait until we are back in Vegas, and can do it all again :-)
    S & P (CANADA)

Sent on 05/17/2018

Katie 路 Married on 12/29/2017

Marni captured our day perfectly! She was so easy to get along with and her knowledge helped me plan my day from the UK without a hiccup. My photos didn't disappoint and were received so quickly! Couldn't have asked for better photographer.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/11/2017

Marni is absolutley amazing! So easy to communicate with and she understood exactly what we wanted for our little wedding ceremony. We did a strip photo tour after and she knew all the best spots for pictures. She was stopping crowds of people to get the shots and even layed down on the sidewalk to get a great picture. I was scared to book a photographer I didnt know but it was well worth it!!! We got some amazing photos that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Brittney 路 Married on 11/12/2016

great job at keeping in contact with me. Flexible on dates and times. Loved my pictures and I love that I had all rights to them!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Emiliano 路 Married on 06/15/2016

best service and best profesionalism, I suggest it for a great photo session by night in the street of Las Vegas

E.D.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Glendora 路 Married on 05/31/2016

As the mother of the bride that was getting married in Vegas, my biggest concern was making sure I found a great photographer to capture the moments since we would not be there. We found Marni, and she was fantastic! She picked my daughter and her fianc茅 up at the hotel, took them to the location of their wedding, and spent 2 1/2 hours with them. We relied solely on Marni to pick the right locations along the strip for their photo session and she did a wonderful job. Less than a week and we already have all the images she took and they are fantastic! We could not ask for any better pictures. She is very affordable and the quality of the pictures are wonderful. She made them very comfortable and they enjoyed every moment of their time with her. If you are looking for a great photographer for your Vegas wedding, I highly recommend contacting Marni at canyonridge photography! You will not regret it! Thank you Marni for taking care if my Kids!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Lakisha 路 Married on 04/22/2016

I have no complaints. She was flexible and was determined to do a good job. She was knowledgeable of places to take the pictures and made our session fun. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/06/2016

selene 路 Married on 04/08/2016

Wow!!
    Marni was amazing and the pictures are stunning!! Our wedding was outdoors on the Las Vegas strip and it was raining the entire time. I was worried the rain would make the pictures not as nice, but Marni worked with the rain and the end result was so perfect! Our pictures more than exceeded our expectations and Marni made us feel so comfortable the entire time. We had a lot of fun the entire time!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Samantha 路 Married on 04/05/2016

The pictures turned out amazing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Lorena 路 Married on 03/26/2016

Actually, I contacted other photographer, and he was unavailable the day of our wedding. He recommended Marni and gave me her phone number. Less than an hour later, she contacted me, we talked about availability and what I wanted. She understood perfectly. She was punctual, considerate and accommodating. In two hours, we shot in 5 different locations in Las Vegas Strip. The outcome: beautifully taken photos and a tons of them. The best part : you keep them all! I totally recommend Marni and canyon ridge photography!

Sent on 04/01/2016

alix 路 Married on 02/13/2016

We used CanyonRidge for our wedding in Vegas. We were not from Vegas, so we used wedding wire and we couldn't have been happier!!! She was SO fun!!! She immediately made us feel comfortable and not so worried about how to pics would turn out!! Her prices were So refreshing compared to everyone else, and the pictures she gave us were AMAZING!! I could not have imaged them turning out better!!! Im so happy we picked CanyonRidge and thank you so much marni for making our wedding day fun and wonderful!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Kristina 路 Married on 08/27/2015

One word, Wonderful! !!!!
    Marni was amazing and true joy to work with! She was extremely pleasant and professional since the first contact.
    Marni was fun to work with, very fast, very creative, on point, punctual and was making sure that was informing us about anything needed every step of the way! No matter which way we contacted Marni with our million questions, she replied emidiately and made sure that we are comfortable with every decision regarding our wedding photo shoot!
    And photos? !?? Way, way more than we could have bargained for!!! :-)Our wedding photos truly came out amazing! :-)And Marni sent us Sooooo many of them! :-) Just an amazing experience overall!
    Marni will definitely be our photographer for life! When we come back for our anywersary or any other event, it is such a joy to know that Marni will be there for us!
    Please, look no more, Marni will do the job above your expectations! :-)

Marni, thank you sooo much!
    Kristina and Kevin

Sent on 09/29/2015

Amanda 路 Married on 08/11/2007

I really liked working with the photographers! They were fun and had good ideas. They were also really flexible and worked with my busy schedule. My pictures turned out great as well!

Sent on 12/29/2007
  • Susan

Susan 路 Married on 04/25/2018

Marni was absolutely lovely to work with and her photos are stunning! We are so pleased with her skill and artistry, and I am so glad I chose her out of all the photographers in Vegas. She was on time, professional, flexible, creative and super sweet. She has a great eye for bridal/wedding photos and we will no doubt cherish the photos she took for a lifetime. Can't wait to get some printed and hang them in our home. If you have the chance to work with her, please take it!

Sent on 05/08/2018

CanyonRidge Photography's reply:

Thank you Susan! I loved your photos too. Im going to use a few on my website :) You definitely MADE the shoot! Congrats to you both!

Heather 路 Married on 09/03/2016

Marni was so amazing! She's was quick to respond back to all my emails, and was incredible patient with me when I was trying to figure out the details of were my ceremony would be. (P.S. I didn't figure out until the day of were my ceremony was. ) I couldn't ask for better quality photo's either. I would definitely recommend booking with CanyonRidge Photgraphy.

Sent on 09/21/2016

CanyonRidge Photography's reply:

Heather thank you so much for your review!! It makes my day when I get one of those :)
    Your wedding was so beautiful! Im def going to steal some for my website but you and your husband looked great and the desert was so captivating! Good luck to you both!!