Canyon Lake Cabins and Cottages Reviews

10 | Canyon Lake, TX

10 Reviews for Canyon Lake Cabins and Cottages

10 Canyon Lake Cabins and Cottages Reviews

Christy · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't even begin to describe how perfect this venue was...my wedding weekend was magical! Melissa and Mallory were very attentive and allowed me to really make the venue my own to create a beautiful setting. They were very laid back and flexible. The guests loved staying in the cabins close by and the cabins were very nice too! The venue is such a gorgeous setting, I couldnt have imagined a better place. Thank you again!

Brigitte · Married on 03/14/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue! We rented the venue for the whole weekend and it was less than $3000. There are no restrictions and the owners are very laid back. Our wedding was perfect and the main reason was because of this venue. It's simple, yet beautiful and provides the perfect place for a big family wedding!!!!! We looooooved it!!!!

• Pamfoleen

Pamela · Married on 10/12/2014

OMG! Words can not express the amount of gratitude I have for this place. It was the perfect location for my small wedding and it was gorgeous. I am so thankful for their constant communication with me. Thank you so much!

Samantha · Married on 04/26/2014

I loved this venue for my wedding! It was perfect! The owners were very helpful and nice. I liked the convenience of everything being in one spot so no one had to travel to different places. The only downfall to this, we were under the impression only the wedding guests was going to be there but, there were people staying there that were not apart of the wedding, and they were very rude and inconsiderate. Our family and friends could have rented out the entire place but CLCC opened it up to the public too soon causing us to look for other hotels to accommodate our guests.

Misty · Married on 04/19/2014

I had my wedding here on 4/19/2014 and I am so glad that I found this place. The owners Pierre and Lynne were so nice and accommodating and the manager Melissa is such a sweetheart. The venue is perfect if you are looking for a country/rustic atmosphere with an indoor as well as an outdoor space. The lit trees and gazebo and the view of the lake were a perfect touch for that romantic feel. We had our ceremony at 6:30 PM and the weather was perfect. My guests kept asking how I found the place and kept complimenting how beautiful it was out there. I loved the fact that we didn't have to choose from a list of vendors. We did our own cooking for our reception since we have a family full of awesome cooks and they provided a full kitchen and barbeque pits just outside the kitchen for us to use. I also liked that the package included a cabin for the weekend. It was very convenient. I did not have any complaints at all. This is an awesome venue especially for the price!

Holly · Married on 09/29/2012

My brother-in-law & Sister-in- law got married here, and the entire family stayed on site. We had a great time! Funnest wedding we've ever attended. Everything was nice and clean...and VERY comvienent for everyone in the wedding party. The owners were VERY accommodating and let us start decorating the day prior. There were also several accommodation choices to choose from. The pool was a great way for family and friends to hang out! The scenery was breathtaking! I HIGHLY recommend the facility for a family, friend or group weekend! Everything was perfect!! We were even allowed to use the big kitchen to make a big breakfast the morning after the wedding!

Kristin · Married on 02/26/2011

Lynn and Peire were very easy to work with. The OutBack hall and ground were all lite up with white lights. It was nice to be able to rent cabins and stay on sight.

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2013

The staff was very friendly and when it came to the big day they were kind enough to make sure that everything was running smoothly. Also they had additional supplies there just in case we didn't have enough or missing anything. The site was a beautiful location for outside ceremony and the dance hall was beautifully lite up. My husband and I would like to thank the staff of canyon lake cabins and cottages, our wedding turned out perfectly and your helping hand was very much appreciated.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/03/2011

3.5

I could not have chosen a better place for our wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous! Lynne and Pierre were always very friendly and kind! They hardly had any restrictions and all of my crazy bridezilla like requests they were okay with!