Canvas Weddings and Events Reviews

Canvas Weddings and Events 6
Canvas Weddings and Events 7

Meghan Rolfs · Married on 08/17/2019

The Best There Is!

I can't say enough good things about Canvas Wedding and Events and Rachel! All the vendors she connected us with were great and on budget and our rehearsal, ceremony, abd reception were so easeful bc Rachel handled everything!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Shalee Bullock · Married on 03/09/2019

Canvas Weddings made my vision come to life!

Being in school and work full time while trying to plan a wedding in only a couple months is stressful!! Erin took SO much off my plate and I honestly would have gone insane without her constant help through everything. She has great style and fresh ideas — plus she’s so sweet! I wouldn’t trust anybody else to plan my special day.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

They totally Rock!!

Hands down, the best experience I could have wished for. Cydney handled every detail for me, from our intimate destination wedding up in Sedona to our backyard reception with 150 people. There wasn't a detail that was missed, no stress, no pressure and just all around amazing in every way. If you need the ulimate, trustworty, read your mind planner, Canvas Wedding and Cyndey are a blessing to be had!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be more happy with my experience! Rachel was a miracle worker! She made my whole day perfect and took care of every detail. Choose Canvas!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/25/2018

Rachel was so accommodating and helpful from the very minute we started working together. She went above and beyond and took care of every detail we talked about, and of course anticipated a few other things. I completely trusted her along the way and everything turned out perfectly because of her time and effort. She was easy going and flexible, but I knew she had everything under control.

I would highly recommend Rachel, she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/08/2018

Erin made our day stress free and wonderful! We were able to show up and enjoy every moment without thinking about the details because she had a solution and a plan for everything. We used Canvas Wedding and Events to help with the decor, flowers, transportation, catering, and to keep us on schedule the day of the wedding. Our venue was decorated exactly how our daughter envisioned and the flowers were perfect. In the months prior to the wedding (and prior to our TWO receptions in different states), Erin was receptive and attentive to our needs. We always knew that we were in good hands and that the receptions and the wedding day events would run smoothly. We are so grateful for all of Erin's attention to the details and for making our daughter's day one to remember! We can highly recommend using Canvas Weddings and Events because of the professionalism and creativity Erin brings to any event.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Canvas Weddings and Events 8
    Canvas Weddings and Events 9
    Canvas Weddings and Events 10

Mary · Married on 07/30/2018

Erin was amazing! She helped me stay calm and on track with the wedding planning. She had great ideas for times when I wasn't sure what to do. Every vendor she recommended was great and everything ran smoothly. At the last minute I decided we needed a little more decorations so I bought some garlands and Erin cut them up and laid them out for me on the tables beautifully while I got ready. The wedding day we had nothing to worry about but getting married, Erin took care of the rest and thought of every detail. She even packed up some leftovers from the buffet and put them in the car for us along with all out other belongings. We were super grateful to have that food once we arrived at the hotel. It was absolutely worth the cost so I could enjoy this special day with no stress.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kylie · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! We couldn’t have possibly picked someone better. It’s a tough process to go on a limb to pick someone up don’t know for such an important life event, but Erin & team blew us away. Each and every time my husband and I spoke to her on the phone, we felt calm and confident! The big day went off without a hitch and it was truly perfect. Thank you again for everything ❤️

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Canvas Weddings and Events 11
    Canvas Weddings and Events 12

Bridget F. · Married on 07/22/2018

Canvas is the one!

Working with Rachel was an absolute pleasure! She is responsive, patient, passionate, caring and kind! We came to her with only few vague ideas and had no idea where to start. She patiently answered all our questions along the way and helped us plot a wedding of our dream. She also gave great recommendations for different vendors to choose from, and we felt confident having her as our representative when talking with the vendors. During the wedding day, she and Erin worked hard to make sure things went smoothly while also making sure we are hydrated and not starving. We were lucky to have her for our special day and we would recommend her with no doubt!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Canvas Weddings and Events 17
    Canvas Weddings and Events 18
    Canvas Weddings and Events 19

Cynthia · Married on 07/14/2018

Erin and Rachel were absolutely amazing! I would recommend working with Canvas to any bride/groom and ESPECIALLY out of state couples. My husband and I are from Austin and we love love love Park City, but were super intimidated about planning a wedding out of state. Erin and Rachel helped us from the beginning. They set up site visits and vendor visits and they did everything! We worked with them for about 11 months and they were with us for every step of the way. As a super type-A planner, it was so hard for me to make decisions when I couldn't be there in person, but Erin and Rachel went in my place and took photos and did such a great job making me feel comfortable with all of the decisions.

We also had a really complex wedding (well, at least I think it was - much more so than a typical rehearsal dinner + ceremony + reception). We actually had a full weekend of events scheduled starting on Thursday and going through Sunday. We had 6 different venues for events in Park City and we had a lot of moving pieces (literally - we brought a grand piano to the top of a mountain). Rachel and Erin worked with all of the vendors and scheduled everything flawlessly. I didn't have to worry about anything at all the weekend of the wedding even though I'm pretty sure we had about 10 different vendors and lots of last-minute changes.

Also, as a bride who has zero idea about anything floral or design related, I trusted Erin to create an amazing environment for the wedding. She helped me so much with design and floral. I was completely clueless.

Erin and Rachel also had amazing recommendations for our DJ and photo booth. We seriously had the best DJ ever! All of our guests were obsessed.

All in all, we could not possibly have had a better experience with Canvas and could not more strongly recommend working with them! You and your wedding will be in great hands :-)

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Canvas Weddings and Events 20
    Canvas Weddings and Events 21
    Canvas Weddings and Events 22
    Canvas Weddings and Events 23
    Canvas Weddings and Events 24
    Canvas Weddings and Events 25

Audrea · Married on 05/17/2018

Rachel was an incredible wedding planner I had the pleasure of working with to achieve our perfect wedding! We are located in Austin, TX and got married in Salt Lake City, UT and she helped us set everything up from hundreds of miles away. I will tell everyone and anyone that a wedding planner is worth every penny now! Rachel was great about keeping my now husband and I on track for what we needed to accomplish each week, and was always ready to take on whatever we needed from her. I highly recommend Canvas Wedding & Events as they went above and beyond in helping us plan and enjoy our wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Pamela · Married on 04/14/2018

Cydney and the whole Canvas Events team has been wonderful! My husband and I wanted to hire a wedding planner because 1) neither of us had any idea what we were doing, 2) we both work full-time, and 3) we had a baby on the way so we had our hands full.

Firstly, Cydney was extremely professional at all times, even under pressure. Throughout our time with her, I never heard her say anything negative about any of the vendors or venues we worked with (or anyone in general); if there was a problem, she simply stepped in to solve it. She was always on time to our meetings, rarely needed to reschedule, and always made us feel as though we were her only clients (which we knew was not true). She was available at almost all hours of the day for questions or emergencies and would respond right away to our texts and emails. She was respectful of our time and schedule and would always let us know with plenty of advanced notice if she would be unable to be reached.

Secondly, she had great recommendations for and connections to vendors, which helped to save us a lot of money. She knew what could be negotiated and would step in for us to get us a better deal or more perks. She also helped us to stay in budget by suggesting vendors within our price range.

Thirdly, things will go wrong during the planning process (and especially on the day of your wedding). When our florist delivered one too few bouquets, Cydney made sure the final bouquet was at the church in time for the ceremony. I didn't have to stress because she handled it all. My husband and I each had nine people in our wedding party, and she made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. Throughout the day, she was always available for questions, and we never once had to hunt her down.

I most definitely could not have handled the planning process myself, and my husband and I are SO happy we hired Canvas. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Hayley · Married on 03/03/2018

Weeks later and we are still giddy over our dream weekend. Since we planned a destination wedding to Park City, Utah we heavily relied on Canvas and Events for the venue selection, invitations, guest accommodations, vendor contracts and communication, and every other small detail that goes into a ceremony and reception. The event couldn't have gone more smoothly and it's 100 perfect due to the services we received through Canvas and Events. Not many couples can say their wedding was stress free, but ours certainly was. Best wedding investment we made! -Happy newlywed

Sent on 03/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/09/2017

For those who don't want to read a lengthy review, my husband and I had the most amazing experience with Canvas and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event!!

And for those who want more a more detailed review...
    We worked with canvas - specifically Cydney, for our December 2017 wedding in Arizona. When we met with Cydney for the first time she was beyond friendly, genuine and knowledgeable, all of which continued throughout the entire planning process! We had met with two other event planners prior to Cydney but by the end of the meeting we were both sure that she was by far the best choice. When we started working with Cydney we had less than 4 months until our wedding and only had a venue chosen. With that said, she stayed on top of everything flawlessly. She made sure she was always available to us and gave much appreciated, honest answers and advice with all questions we had. We had a small issue with two of our vendors and Cydney handled both situations with complete professionalism and took care of everything! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and our vision truly came to life! The day went so smoothly, in large part to Cydney. If there were any hiccups, we had no idea of them! Thank you Canvas and Cydney for all you did for us our special day!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

B · Married on 07/22/2017

I was a little nervous about hiring vendors because I had to do it all sight unseen (planned the whole Utah wedding with only 3-4 months lead time and I live in California). Erin was very sweet with my inquiries, offering to do a Facetime interview and even giving me references to call. I hired Erin & Rachel for day-of wedding coordination because they were sweet and notably less expensive than the other coordinators suggested by the venue, but they by far exceeded my expectations! Prompt and responsive in the months leading up to the event, attuned to sensitive emotional & family situations, efficient and tactful on the day-of, and just all around kind and sweet--a delight to work with! Though my mom did the centerpieces, we ended up having Erin do my bouquet & floral crowns for the flower girls, all of which turned out adorable. I particularly appreciated how much time Erin put in; even though we'd only hired her for day-of services, she went above and beyond with her time beforehand. I would recommend Canvas to anyone and would use them myself again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Amy · Married on 06/29/2017

Canvas was the perfect choice for our wedding reception!! They took our ideas and ran with them and the wedding ended up being better than our wildest dreams!! Very professional and responsive and we couldn't have done that day without them!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Christy · Married on 06/12/2017

Rachel and Erin were more than my husband and I could have ever hoped for! They went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was an absolute dream come true. We hired them about six weeks before the wedding date for day of services and they got to work right away helping us finalize last minute details, contact vendors and run errands! They were phenomenal at communicating and very punctual and organized; if they said they would call at 7 it was 7 o'clock on the dot every single time which I greatly appreciated. On the day of the wedding I was completely calm because I knew everything was under control, even when it began to SNOW in June! Of course the ceremony was planned to be outside but because of Rachel and Erin's help they turned what I had worried to be our "drab" plan B space into a beautiful, intimate area fit for our dream wedding! I would whole-heartedly recommend Canvas Wedding and Events to anyone looking for help with their special day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Canvas wedding and events is awesome! The sweetest ladies that want to make everyone's wedding and events special!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Tracy · Married on 03/16/2017

My experience with Canvas Events was wonderful! They went above and beyond to help make my daughters wedding perfect!
    They were so easy to work with and put my worries to rest. They took care of things that I didn't even think of. This was our first wedding and I am so glad that I had their expertise and creativity to make it such a wonderful day! I have another wedding in the near future and I will definitely be calling Canvas Events to help! Thank You!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Darby · Married on 03/16/2017

Erin & Rachel were passionate about creating a perfect event! They listened, understood the bride & groom's vision and created a dream come true wedding day! From initial consultation to wedding, they were thorough and kept everyone on track. While remaining sophisticated and calm they managed to keep the whole experience fun!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Heather · Married on 01/28/2017

I recommend Canvas wholeheartedly!! Having six months prior, put on a wedding for another daughter by ourselves, I can tell you I would never do a wedding without these two again. They were competent, creative, pleasant and organized. They kept us on schedule, offered many options, and went back to the drawing board if it wasn't just right. They ran errands, made phone calls, and negotiated contracts with the different services we used -- always with cheerfulness and professionalism They listened to what my daughter wanted and executed her vision perfectly.
    The night of the reception we were aware they were taking care of all the details and it left us completely free to celebrate our daughter's wedding and enjoy our guests.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Allison · Married on 01/06/2017

You can stop your search right now -- seriously. Choosing Canvas was the best decision of my wedding (besides saying yes to the groom, of course ;) Rachel and Erin are absolutely amazing. They are SO great to work with! They are responsive, helpful, patient, creative, honest, diligent, and a ton of fun. They will be your new best friends and make your wedding planning actually enjoyable and your wedding day perfect. I have zero regrets hiring Canvas and truly wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day or the wedding planning process -- who can say that?? These guys are the so incredible -- book them and let the wedding worries fade away. You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Scarlett · Married on 11/05/2016

They are a amazing team I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Joseph · Married on 04/21/2018

Since we were many miles away from the wedding location and could not sit and interview many wedding planners we called Erin based on the name of the company. As I am an architect and my daughter in law a graphic designer we felt if a person came up with the name "Canvas" for a wedding planning company they are creative. After speaking with Erin we knew right away that she and her company were the right choice. All turned out great even the weather.

Sent on 05/10/2018