Canvas Event Space Reviews

3.6
      2.0
      2.0

Beautiful Venue, but stayed anxious

This venue turned out to be SO BEAUTIFUL on our big day! We had some good experience with a lot of their staff, but some were so difficult to get ahold of. Which is why I stayed anxious. My correspondence with them was on and off depending on who I contacted. Sometimes having to email at least 3 times before getting back a response.

With that being said, those I had met were always courteous and accommodating. They even let us use some of their table rounds to help us save money on rentals! I wish they would’ve let us drop off some of the wedding rentals/decor/flowers earlier in the day without having to pay for just dropping it off, but that would be my only complaint.

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Canvas Event Space 3
    Canvas Event Space 4
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 09/01/2019

3.4

Nice venue

The place was great as I had a very creative team and the flexibility to bring in our own vendors was awesome. Would have liked to be able to get some of the details down sooner and the responsiveness was always delayed but otherwise the venue beautiful at the end of the day.

Sent on 09/07/2019