Canfield Company Reviews

5 | Rehoboth Beach, DE

5 Reviews for Canfield Company

Greg · Married on 08/01/2020

Great job!

Devin performed well and had a great variety of wedding appropriate music. He added great atmosphere and was well received at the ceremony and the reception. Nice job and thanks for helping us make some great memories!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Dennis

Dennis T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Hands Down the Best

Both my wife and I are in the wedding industry professionally, and have worked over 300 weddings between the two of us. With that said, we've seen a wide variety of customer service levels when it comes to vendors, and were very picky when it came to our own wedding. I mean it when I say that Devin was absolutely incredible in every aspect. First off, he is just a great guy, and made my wife and I feel comfortable during our consultation. When it came to his musical skills, he knocked it out of the park. We gave him full creative control when it came to the acoustic guitar songs being played prior to the ceremony, and our guests commented on how fitting the tone/vibe was for the setting on our family farm in fall. I had a special song request for when my wife walked down the aisle, and Devin learned the song just for us. Hearing him play that song, and seeing my wife walk down the aisle for the first time was my most memorable moment of the entire day, and I will never forget it as long as I live. I will be recommending Devin to family, friends, and future clients of mine and give him a 5 star rating all around!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Meghan D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Attendee of Thomas Wedding

I was a guest of the Thomas wedding in the fall 2019. Devin absolutely blew me away by the ambiance he was able to create at the ceremony. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted with soothing acoustic music that lasted until the ceremony started and continued as guests proceeded to the reception space. His playing added a lot of character to the event and venue! My absolute favorite part was when he played a rendition of “Lover Lay Down” by Dave Matthews as the bride walked the isle. Everyone knows this is her favorite song so it made that moment even more special. Great job, Devin!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Larry · Married on 04/07/2013

Devin Played Our Wedding! Exceptionally Talented Musician

We asked Devin to play our wedding ceremony a few years back. I can't say enough about his work ethic and how seriously he took the assignment. We wanted him to play Everlong by the Foo Fighters for us to walk into and he killed it! He started with well timed beautiful segments that he was able to articulate in a way that really set the mood for the ceremony. He actually ended up playing a lot longer than anyone intended because we had a small delay. Devin was able to improvise and fill the time. When we were ready to come out he switched gears to Everlong, it was perfect! I would highly recommend Devin to play at anyones event. When you see how he carry's himself and the talent he has you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Laurie W. · Married on 01/08/2012

My Son's Wedding

I hired Devin for my son's wedding in 2012. We hired him to play the music during the actual wedding ceremony. My son and his fiancé had very specific songs they wanted played. Devin did a fantastic job. My son and his fiancé changed their minds multiple times in deciding the final music and Devin was completely flexible and understanding of the multiple changes. Needless to say the music was perfect! Having him there added such a personal and modern touch to the wedding and he was very professional in dealing with all the changes. I have also seen Devin perform at multiple other venues such as open mic nights and various celebrations such as birthdays etc. at local restaurants. He is able to perform a wide variety of music and his guitar playing is absolutely stunning.

Sent on 02/11/2020