Canfield Company

36079 Squire Street, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,050
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Canfield Company

Based in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, Canfield Company creates a romantic atmosphere during weddings through their acoustic music. Owner, Devin Canfield, has over 16 years of experience on the guitar, and can provide couples an eclectic mix of songs for their big day. His singing, songwriting, and musical skills can make for an unforgettable reception.

Canfield Company can perform on either acoustic or electric guitar for rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours, and grand entries during ceremonies and receptions. You will have complete choice over the songs in their set list, and they will be more than happy to learn your specific favorites. Devin and his team can adhere to an array of styles, including folk, jazz, and classic rock. In addition, he can write personal wedding songs for soon-to-be-weds that reflect their unique love story and connection.

sgp 04446 51 1897735 160962573972599

5 Reviews for Canfield Company

• Dennis

Dennis T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Hands Down the Best

Both my wife and I are in the wedding industry professionally, and have worked over 300 weddings between the two of us. With that said, we've seen a wide variety of customer service levels when it comes to vendors, and were very picky when it came to our own wedding. I mean it when I say that Devin was absolutely incredible in every aspect. First off, he is just a great guy, and made my wife and I feel comfortable during our consultation. When it came to his musical skills, he knocked it out of the park. We gave him full creative control when it came to the acoustic guitar songs being played prior to the ceremony, and our guests commented on how fitting the tone/vibe was for the setting on our family farm in fall. I had a special song request for when my wife walked down the aisle, and Devin learned the song just for us. Hearing him play that song, and seeing my wife walk down the aisle for the first time was my most memorable moment of the entire day, and I will never forget it as long as I live. I will be recommending Devin to family, friends, and future clients of mine and give him a 5 star rating all around!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Meghan D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Attendee of Thomas Wedding

I was a guest of the Thomas wedding in the fall 2019. Devin absolutely blew me away by the ambiance he was able to create at the ceremony. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted with soothing acoustic music that lasted until the ceremony started and continued as guests proceeded to the reception space. His playing added a lot of character to the event and venue! My absolute favorite part was when he played a rendition of “Lover Lay Down” by Dave Matthews as the bride walked the isle. Everyone knows this is her favorite song so it made that moment even more special. Great job, Devin!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Canfield Company Pricing

Canfield Company Price Rates

Canfield Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1050
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

• Canfield Company 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 36079 Squire Street Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971 See on map
    908-774-2074 (Phone number)
    Location of (Canfield Company)
  • 36079 Squire Street Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971 See on map
    908-774-2292 (Phone number)
    Location of (Canfield Company)