Candy's Creations Reviews

9 Reviews for Candy's Creations

• Sarah

Sarah Farthing 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Rustic Cake for our Barn Wedding

Candy鈥檚 cake was a huge success at our wedding on 10.20.18! We had a naked cake, three tiered, spiced with apple filling and REAL buttercream frosting. It was not only beautiful but very delicious. There was one slice left by the end of the night! Candy went above and beyond to make sure delivery, set-up & clean up was all handled for us. She even provided us with to-go containers for leftovers and let us borrow her large coffee pot to keep our hot apple cider warm with zero extra charge. She is honest, reliable and an amazing baker! Thank you Candy for making our special day so memorable 鉂わ笍馃巶
    Clayton & Sarah Thrush

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sammi Collier 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

This lady could not have done a better job on our cake for our wedding on 10/13! It was the most beautiful thing! I showed her my inspiration and let her do her own thing to it and it turned out BEAUTIFUL! All of my family and friends were raving over the taste of it and we hardly had any leftover! Candy does an incredible job and i won鈥檛 ever recommend anyone else to do it! She braved the 7 hour trip (and a 90 degree hill!) to bring me my cake and i am so thankful that she did! I鈥檒l be craving that cake for months! Thank you so much for your time, effort, and willingness to travel for me!

Sent on 10/23/2018

sara 路 Married on 11/12/2016

What a great experience working with Candy and John! Everything was perfect! The cake was moist and delicious!
    I highly recommend them for your wedding cake!

Mellisa 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Thanks to these amazing people for making my dream cake come to life! The cake tasted wonderful and I couldn't have been more pleased. I had so many people ask who did my cake! Thank you Candy's Creations for making this day great for us!
    Mellisa and Brody

rhonda 路 Married on 09/10/2016

We absolutely loved our cake! Thank you for making it just the way we planned=perfect!
    Highly recommend Candy's Creations.

Rhonda and James

Melissa 路 Married on 10/31/2015

I needed to order a cake for my daughters wedding to be held here in Michigan but the problem was that I was living in Pennsylvania and the bride lives in Arizona. John made every step of the process easy for me to handle long distance. He sent me an e-mail of a mock cake and we finalized details from there. The cake was moist, delicious and looked exactly like the picture I sent him. I can't give them enough thanks. You can't go wrong if you trust them with your special day!

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • User2007997 路 2+ years ago

OUTSTANDING!!!! They created our dream wedding cake with a "bee" theme. TONS of people commented on how wonderful the cake tasted and on the unique design. It was better than we had imagined

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • User1698031 路 2+ years ago

Candy and her husband did a great job in really listening to what we wanted and making a cake out of it. Everyone is still talking about not only how beautiful our cake was but how delicious and moist it was. I have been told that it didn't even taste like a "normal" wedding cake it was so delicious. We chose to have 4 tiers and they were able to do two different flavors for us with fillings. Can't wait to eat our 1 year anniversary cake :)

Sent on 10/12/2012

Lisa 路 Married on 06/15/2013

2.5

Over all the cake was amazing! She did a great job on the cake and making it how I wanted it. Everyone complemented on how amazing the cake was.

When I had my consultation, there was a lot of cake! She had different flavors which were all amazing. She also made suggestions.

The only sort of negative feedback that I can leave is the responsiveness. I feel like after the consultation and her being booked, she wasn't very responsive. I emailed her a few times without a response. I had to call when I needed to ask a question or to finish paying.

Otherwise, the cake was great and the design was great!

Thanks Candy!