51 Reviews for Candlelight Strings

String-Quartet (3)
Violin (3)
Cello (3)
Viola (3)

We hired Candlelight Strings to play at our daughter’s wedding and I highly recommend them! I communicated with Monika several times both by phone and email in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure we had the music selections we wanted, in the order we wanted them, etc. She was always very available and easy to work with. The quartet performed so beautifully and added such a lovely nuance to the ceremony, playing a combination of contemporary and classical selections. Many guests commented on how unexpected and fun it was to hear the contemporary songs played by stringed instruments! We would hire Candlelight Strings again with no hesitation!

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

It was lovely to hear the quartet playing and added so much elegance to the event. Everyone said how much they enjoyed hearing the music. Monika was very easy to work with and very affordable.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Monika and team were fantastic! They helped make my husband and I's wedding day so magical! They also were very flexible on song selections and have a wide library of choices! I highly recommend them for any big event!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings provided stunningly beautiful music for our wedding. They have an enormous repertoire that includes lots of modern/popular songs! I coordinated everything through Monika Griffith, and she was very responsive and helpful. If you are considering a string quartet, Candlelight Strings is absolutely the one you should choose! :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Candlelight Strings played at my daughter's wedding. They were amazing! My daughter had wanted strings played during the ceremony, originally I told her I wasn't sure if we could do that. I'm so thankful that I was told about Candlelight Strings. They are so professional, responsive and talented! The music was beyond perfect! They totally made the ceremony elegant and set the tone for a beautiful event! I would highly recommend Candlelight Strings!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings did a wonderful job at our wedding at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. The music was wonderful during the ceremony and right on time and it was also wonderful and the perfect choice for our cocktail hour before dinner. Monilka was very professional and prompt, which made working with this group so easy! They are the perfect compliment to any wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Monika and the entire Candlelight Strings crew were extremely professional and were the perfect addition to my wedding day. I knew I wanted the live accompaniment during my ceremony and after seeing the wide variety of music this group can play (It's on their website), decided to have them stay for my cocktail hour as well! Anything from Bach to Taylor Swift, this group preforms with ease. Pricing is very reasonable. Monika planned when every song was to be played based off of our wedding words during the ceremony and had great recommendations. She was very careful and knew what music was appropriate to play at certain times! She made the process enjoyable. If you are thinking of having live entertainment, I would suggest it. It adds that wow factor for guests and sounds much better than the cheesy radio playing from the corner. :)

Profile Picture lauren, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Monika and her team were amazing. They were helpful in getting the pieces of music that I wanted even though one was not in their library, we got it ordered. Monika followed up with me throughout the planning process and was very professional.

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings was amazing at our wedding. We had an outdoor wedding at the Atlanta Botanical Garden with the string quartet playing at our ceremony and cocktail hour. This group offers every variation of music possible and sounds absolutely beautiful. Monika is so easy to work with, offers suggestions and is extremely flexible. Monika and the rest of the musicians are true professionals. I will definitely be recommending this group to all friends and family in the future! Thank you all again for making our day so special and seamless.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with The Candlelight Strings was so great! They were very responsive to our emails and were happy to help with anything we needed. They offer an extensive music selection and are willing to look into music that isn't already in their repertoire.

Once the wedding came around, the music was beautiful and everything went smoothly! I would highly recommend The Candlelight Strings to anyone looking for great, live music for their ceremony and cocktail hour!

Profile Picture William, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings was incredible, both in the planning process and on the day of our wedding. Monika was so responsive, so helpful, and so dedicated to listening to what our hopes and desires were for the songs we selected for our wedding ceremony (and cocktail hour afterward). I had selected some unique arrangements of several songs, and she and her team worked so hard to get it exactly right...way more than I expected. Every single arrangement of every song they played was perfect and beautiful - they really nailed it. To say they exceeded expectations doesn’t do it justice. They were exceptional, and I felt their dedication to making the music for our wedding very personal, meaningful and beautiful. I couldn't recommend Candlelight Strings more!

Profile Picture Ansley, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our wedding planner, Courtney Drake, recommended this string quartet and I knew from our first phone conversation with Monika that this was the right group for our wedding. She confirmed our music selection, recommended selections, learned a new selection for our wedding. The music for the children's welcome of my new wife was perfect. This string quartet added that special touch to our wonderful wedding. Their music was so beautiful and fitting for our very special wedding.

Profile Picture Louis, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Monika and Candlelight Strings was one of the best parts of my wedding! Monika was amazing to work with and she was so responsive to all my (many) questions. They were also able to transcribe a song from one of our favorite TV shows for my processional for a small fee. It turned out even better than I imagined. I have received so many compliments from my wedding guests on how beautiful the music was and how it made everything feel so elegant. I highly recommend using Candlelight Strings for your big day!!!

Profile Picture Ansleigh, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings came to us highly recommended by our wedding coordinator. They were wonderful. Monika had a phone consultation with me and took time to discuss the venue and ambiance of the ceremony that my fiance and I were planning. She was able to guide music selections accordingly and offer input regarding how the music might best suit our ceremony timeline.

On the day of the wedding, the group was profession and courteous. Their music was beautifully performed, and gracefully highlighted our ceremony. The prelude and afterlude they provided also made for a lovely backdrop when guests were arriving prior to the ceremony and later departing to the reception.

We enjoyed the experience and would love to work with them again!

Profile Picture ks, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings made our wedding in September, 2016, so much more special. The music they provided was an outstanding and very classy addition to our ceremony and it received numerous compliments from the people who attended. Monika was great to work with. She provided gentle guidance in helping us select our music, but allowed us to make the decisions. She even agreed to change the tempo of one of the pieces to fit our needs. The group has a long play list of both classical and contemporary music. Their web site is great because it allows you to listen to some of your music options to evaluate how they might fit in the ceremony. All the musicians were very professional and they added so much to our ceremony. We highly recommend Candlelight Strings!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings was an amazing vendor to work with for our wedding. Monika was super easy to talk to and get in touch with. She answered all my questions and emails so quickly, and was so helpful. I asked them to learn a couple of Persian songs for our wedding, and it was such an easy experience. She was constantly in contact with me to make sure that I was happy with how they were arranging the music, how I wanted the flow of everything to go, what kind of other songs I wanted played, etc. She left no room for doubt in my mind, and she made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. They are very professional, helpful, and they honestly made working with them such a pleasure, that I can't imagine a better experience. They had such a great repertoire of music to choose from, and they played exactly the type of music I wanted on my wedding day. The quartet sound gave such a romantic ambiance to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and all of our guests were so pleased with the music. Their pricing was also very reasonable as well. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family, and hiring them again should I have another event that would require a string quartet. I am beyond happy with my choice to use them for our wedding. Thanks guys!!!!

Profile Picture kimi, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

I was completely blown away when I heard Candlelight Strings play my wedding march "A Thousand Years". I tried so hard not to cry, it was beautiful! Their music is unbelievable and I was very impressed that they could play a lot of the current songs!! Monika, the manager, was easy to work with. She always replied when I sent an email. My guests were truly entertained before the wedding and during cocktail hour. Wish I could have sat in the audience to listen to all their songs that I requested! Thank you so much for making my day so special!! You guys are AMAZING!!!!

Profile Picture Jean, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings performed all of the ceremony and cocktail hour music for my daughter's wedding and did a fantastic job! We have received many compliments on the music from our guests. They were very professional and great to work and exceeded all of our expectations. We are so glad that we were able to have Candlelight Strings provide the music that they did and would recommend them to anyone wishing to have a fabulous string quartet play at their function. They also arranged for a vocalist and together they did the most amazing rendition of "Grow Old With Me." Bravo for a job well done!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings performed as a quartet at my wedding on June 11, 2016. They were simply amazing! Having them there made the ceremony elegant and beautiful! They were on time, professional and were an ease to work with. Monika was always quick to respond to emails and pleasant to work with. Thanks Candlelight Strings for your wonderful performance at my wedding!

Profile Picture Daniela, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the quartet play for our ceremony and we received so many compliments on our music. We chose mostly contemporary music for the prelude and ceremony and while I didn't get to hear the music for the prelude, the ceremony music was absolutely fabulous! The transitions were perfect as we had a separate song for the mothers, bridal party, flower girl and ring bearer, and the bridal procession. Monica was really great to work with and she was very responsive to all my questions. Thank you so much Candlelight Strings!! You helped make out ceremony so perfect! I could not have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture User4731293, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings added that special touch to my daughter's wedding. You always hope everything will turn out as you plan and we were so very pleased with our introductory and processional music .

Profile Picture Libby, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone loved the music at our wedding ceremony. Monika was so easy to work with. Three days later people are still saying how wonderful the music was. Thank you for making our ceremony beautiful.

Profile Picture Meg, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

OUTSTANDING quartet that performed the wedding classics beautifully as well as providing a fabulous contemporary selection for the cocktail hour before the band began! No hesitation recommendin them!

Profile Picture jehri, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Candlelight Duo for our wedding because they were very responsive and had a large selection of music to choose from! Up to the last few weeks before the wedding we decided to make some changes and Monika was very kind and gracious in making the adjustments. In addition, they were very affordable and willing to work within your budget. We give them our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

You guys were absolutely amazing! Not only did you accommodate my song choices in a timely manner, but the execution of the selections were GORGEOUS! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Ashli, 7/17/15, 1 Review