Candid Memories Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/16/2017
    Mary Anne was a delight to work with! Their open photobooth services are wonderful for interacting with everyone. They had so many background options and people loved the seemingly endless options for props and signs. It was so much fun to see everyone goofing off! I wanted to design my own template for the booth prints and, fortunately, I owed Photoshop (the program they use) so I was able to do it! Mary Anne worked with me to make sure my design would print correctly. I loved being able to add a personal touch to the prints! Even though we were caught up in everything on the big day, they made sure to come get my husband and I to have photobooth pictures just the two of us. I really really appreciate that! Wonderful team to work with. Thanks, Candid Memories!
    Smith Married on 06/12/2010
    The photobooth was a perfect addition to our "encore" wedding day! Our friends and family had a ball in the booth...The scrapbook idea that Doug gave me was wonderful! These will be cherised always!!
    Karen Married on 04/10/2010
    All guests really enjoyed this feature at the reception. There was a line of people waiting all evening. I thought it was a big success!
    Katherine Married on 03/27/2010
    Candid Memories Photo Booth was the absolute best! Everyone had a blast with those old school pictures! I wish I had another event so I could use it again. Doug was great! He fit in perfect at my daughter's wedding. Great personality, laid back and fun! Your family now Doug! Words can't describe how awesome it all was. Even Grandma and Grandpa had great time with it! Thanks Doug!!! Many Blessings for you and your business. (can you call something that great "business"?) 5 stars is not enough! Definitely a 10!!! Aside from the wedding couple, the booth made this event the event of a lifetime! Anyone considering it needs to just do it! You will never regret it!
    Amanda Married on 03/06/2010
    The photo booth was wonderful! Evreyone had the greatest time using it along with the props (we used the ones provided and also some of our own from home). It was the perfect wedding favor! Doug was very patient with the crowd. The cd of all of the pictures was great and my husband and I enjoyed viewing them at home at our convinience. I would highly recommend doing this for any wedding.