Canards Catering Reviews

10 | Leonardtown, MD

10 Reviews for Canards Catering

Autumn · Married on 10/12/2013

Carly from Canards was wonderful to work with! From the planning to the actual execution she was on top of things. Canards has wonderful food and service. We even did our rehersal lunch through the restaurant they work out of "The Ruddh Duck." I could not be happier with the services they provided from helping me plan, finding a florist, and providing several options for a baker when they were unable to provide me my cake. If I ever need another catered event I will definitely use Canards and I would definitely tell all my friends and family to do the same. Thanks so much Canards, five stars all over the board!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Carly and her staff were amazing. They decorated and set up everything for us, and they took care of reading everything down at the end of the night. Oh, and the good was delicious. Everything went so smoothly, and that is thanks to Carly!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Peter · Married on 09/01/2013

Canards was a wonderful caterer for our wedding. They were extremely responsive to our needs and flexible, especially for those 'day of' things that come up. I would highly recommend them. . . And their food was delicious!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2013

Carly was the head caterer for our event and was much more than food. She helped us think through the entire event, make use of many areas of the large space we rented, and put my vision into words when I was unable to. I had a very complicated bring your favorite homeade dessert and recipe (with a cookbook as a party favor) that she made happen and it looked beautiful without me stressing out over it. I was amazed at how beautifully everything came together, from the desserts to the food to even moving the bar closer to the dance floor as it got darker. Everything was amazing and I would highly recommend Carly and her team to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2013

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about all about the services provided by Canard's catering. Our guests raved about the food, and we were so happy with how great it tasted and the presentation. We had a number vegan and gluten-free guests which they were happy to accommodate. They were extremely detail oriented and were our go-to source for any questions we had. They are very experienced and were happy to provide recommendations other vendors which they worked with in the past. We were very fortunate to have our wedding catered by Canard's because they were truly concerned about our issues/questions and spent time getting to know us. They were always professional, made time to meet with us, and got back to us in a timely manner over email and over the phone. They played a HUGE role in the planning and execution of our wedding and I can't imagine having gone through the process without them!! Due to the 20 hours of rain leading up to our wedding day we were unable to unpack and organize our supplies but the Canard’s staff jumped in and unloaded and set-up all our unlabeled boxes and bags without any assistance and made everything look better than we had even imagined. They were always there when we needed them and made our day 100% stress-free. They went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly for us and our guests. We are extremely happy and grateful to have them as part of our wedding team. I would not only recommend Canard's to everyone looking for a caterer, but would actually pressure them to work with this spectacular team. Thank you Canard's for making our dream day become a reality!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Janet · Married on 05/25/2013

The wedding planning went very smoothly with the event coordinator always one step ahead of the game. She was extremely responsive with all our needs and questions...return emails were received almost immediately so we were never kept wondering what to expect, always keeping the bride's and family's wishes foremost in the whole process. She was tireless on the day of the ceremony, keeping the bridal party on schedule and directing her staff with the many behind the scenes set up. She was always there but never intrusive to the days gathering. The staff were kind, friendly and very efficient. I highly recommend Canard's Catering and Event Productions.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2013

We can’t say enough good things about Canard’s. We asked them to incorporate some Moroccan food into our wedding and they took our request and ran wild with it, creating a Kebab station and adding Moroccan salads to our salad station. We also asked them to create a pairing station where guests try the wines paired with different cheese and canapés. It was definitely a hit; the pairings and presentation were both amazing. Carly, our Catering Manager, was wonderful to work with and really went above and beyond. She was always very accessible by phone and e-mail.

The food was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. We had so many complements. We also appreciated that Carly made sure we had a chance to sample all the goodies that Canard’s had created! I would highly recommend Canard’s; many thanks to Carly and Canard’s for making our day magical!

Sent on 08/04/2013

April · Married on 03/02/2013

Grilled chesse station, pasta station, soup station (Cream of Crab, beef and barley, and tomato!), cheese, veggies, fruits galore. This company, led by the professional and passionate Lisa Kelly, prepared wonderful dishes for my wedding guests.

Lisa was a gem throughout the wedding planning process. She respnds quickly to emails and phone calls, and does a lot to put the anxious bride at ease. The moment I knew she was "the one" was during our consultation when she stopped me mid-sentence and said, "I know what you need." She proceeded to tell me exactly what I needed and wanted, but she put it in terms that made the whole thing so much more elegant than the shabby chic reception I was envisioning. I could not have been such a calm bride without Lisa on my team.

For how great the food was, the service was even better. I am a gluten-free (allergy) bride, and a few guests also had allergies. The staff really catered to my guest's needs by talking with them and preparing things in safe spaces.

Lastly, the price was more than reasonable! I told Lisa what we could spend, and she helped us come in under that total. If you are looking for a caterer who will listen to your needs and help you stay within budget, all while looking elaborate and rich, she is your woman and Canards Catering is your team.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2012

Great food, wonderful people. Lisa and Carly are VERY professional and so amazing to work with. I absolutely love them. I would use them for future events.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Bernie · Married on 05/26/2012

Canards was amazing! They were not only the caterer for our wedding but Carly was also our day of person to make sure everything went smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 05/29/2012