Campbell Events Reviews

Campbell Events 4
  • Julia

Julia Spiegelman · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Pleasure to work with!!

Carissa was so easy to work with right of the bat. She heard all of our concerns and made sure she found viable solutions to make us feel at ease. Our wedding was at raw space so there were a lot of moving parts and Carissa had each and every one under control. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Campbell Events's reply:

Thank you Julia! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding and It was so nice getting to know you and Matt. Wishing you all the best for years to come! Cheers!

Tatyana · Married on 10/12/2019

A great experience!

Carissa was our Day of Coordinator for our wedding and we were so happy she was there! Carissa did all of the behind the scenes things, such as ensuring all vendors were on time and where they were supposed to be, keeping up with the timeline for the photos and the wedding party in general and solving all the little problems that inevitably arise on the wedding day. When our table cloths arrived dirty, Carissa quickly contacted the rentals company and had replacements delivered in time for the reception. She was always professional and it was clear that she loves what she does. Carissa was indispensable on the day of and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Chakrabarty · Married on 10/05/2019

A Thorough Professional

Carissa was the planner for our son's wedding and pre-wedding event. She did an amazing job of coordinating both the events. A thorough professional.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • U

Unnati Dass · Married on 07/03/2019

Great experience!

Carissa was absolutely wonderful and a joy to work with! She made herself available to meet up beforehand to go over the details and accompany us to the tasting, as well as multiple phone calls with her and other vendors. She was super helpful with our questions and helped guide us amazingly, which we definitely needed in our DIY space at Dumbo Loft. On the day of the wedding, she took care of everything and made the entire day absolutely perfect. Highly, highly recommend Carissa! We couldn’t have done it without you.

Sent on 07/29/2019

David DuPuis · Married on 05/26/2019

Great, flexible coordinator that allowed me to experience my wedding day without any worries!

I wasn't planning on hiring a coordinator, but when the Events Manager at my venue moved on to a new gig only a few weeks before my big day, I started a very late search to find someone who could help things run smoothly and keep the pressure off me day-of. Carissa did all that and more. She was so understanding and accommodating of my unexpected situation. She did everything she could to make sure I felt comfortable and confident in the days leading up. She thought to ask things I wouldn't have thought of myself. She confirmed a couple times that new Events Manager had everything correct on his checklist (he definitely would've missed some things without this). And then on the day of my wedding, she professionally handled all of the little things that came up and all I saw and experienced was a great day with friends and family! I highly recommend Carissa!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Vanessa Briggs · Married on 11/11/2018

So helpful!!

Carissa and the Campbell Events team were amazing! From start to finish they were professional, positive and organized. I did not realize how helpful and thorough Carissa was until I sat back at the end of the night and realized I hadn't worried about anything and had no idea what time it was! I so appreciated her care and would highly recommend her and her team to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Christina · Married on 09/16/2018

Carissa was a godsend. Seriously, she’s a superhero. She is everything you could want in a wedding planner: super detailed, organized, prepared, thorough, experienced, supportive, and responsive.

I thought I had a good handle on wedding planning, but in our very first meeting, Carissa came up with dozens of ideas and logistical details that I hadn’t even thought of. She worked with 8 different vendors, planned our entire timeline/schedule and all the logistics, and coordinated all the moving pieces flawlessly. When we had some unexpected venue changes 48 hours (!) before the wedding, she immediately jumped into action and made sure everything was adjusted accordingly.

One of the things that I really appreciated about Carissa was her meticulous attention to detail. Nothing was overlooked or forgotten. I had TONS of tiny requests, but no detail was too small for her. Everything we asked for, she delivered. You mention something to her once, and she makes it happen immediately — there’s never a need to follow up or check in.

She was a joy to work with. Not only is she a sweet, lovely, positive person, but she’s also extremely calm, diplomatic, and thoughtful. Because she has so much experience, we felt comfortable turning to her with any questions, and we trusted her guidance 100%.

Thanks to Carissa, we were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding day because we knew we were in good hands! It was truly the best day of our lives, and we never could have done this without her help. I still have friends and family telling me that this was one of the best, most beautiful weddings they’ve ever been to, and it’s all thanks to Carissa. I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Brad

Brad · Married on 05/27/2018

We booked Carissa for our Memorial Day wedding and I honestly don't know what we would have done without her!

Carissa went above and beyond and was there to deal with all the drama and details and I was able to relax on the day and trust that she had it all under control. She was super organized in the lead up and never left anything to chance, she can also recommend vendors if you need some help.

So if you are looking for a wedding coordinator stop here, book Carissa! You won't be disappointed! Also as an FYI we are an lgbt couple so everyone welcome!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We LOVED Carissa! She was our savior in helping to coordinate our wedding this May at the Greenpoint Loft. She provided day of planning services and worked with us a month prior to the wedding. She worked closely with five (5) vendors and the Greenpoint Loft staff to make our wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend her to any couple that is planning their wedding and is looking for someone who can seamlessly plan to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your wedding day.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bethany · Married on 12/16/2017

Carissa helped plan my wedding for December 2017. Throughout the whole process she had creative solutions for everything to keep our reception within our tight budget. She was very professional through the whole process and helped assuage any anxiety I had the day of and through the planning process. I was told by my guests that they had never been to a better wedding and I can only attribute that success to carissa's help. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Seamus · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot recommend Campbell Events enough, our wedding simply could not have happened without their help.

Sent on 01/22/2018

taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Very helpful for day of planning. Really nice to be able to relax on our wedding day and leave it to professionals to handle the rest!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/13/2017

Carissa was amazing and I don't know what I would have done without her! She kept everything running smoothly and made everything beautiful for my daughter's wedding! If needed we would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/08/2017

I loved every minute of working with Carissa.
    We decided at the last minute to hire a day-of-coordinator and weren't sure what to expect. Carissa made the planning so much more enjoyable and really helped us fine-tune those final details. She was so receptive to all our ideas and helped us make them a reality. I wasn't able to be there the day of set-up but gave her my ideas and she made everything we planned look incredible. The day of our wedding we were so relaxed and happy to be able to just enjoy our day and this is in large part to Carissa's ability to quickly put out any fires and get things done.

She is also just such a sweet, kind person. I am so grateful for all she did for us!

Campbell Events 5
    Campbell Events 6
    Campbell Events 7
    Campbell Events 8
    Sent on 10/19/2017

Briauna · event on: 06/16/2017

As a new business owner of a wedding venue The Canby Wedding Chapel & Concert Hall, I wanted to host a styled shoot for promotional photos, video and to connect with other vendors. I feel so fortunate that Carissa was able to take on this very humbling project. Her eye for detail was apparent, and her ability to coordinate different textures, shapes and patterns was very refreshing. I wanted to market the venue more as a boutique venue and I believe all my expectations were met in doing so. I will definitely be recommending her as an event coordinator.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

I just had my wedding at 501 Union, and having Carissa and her month-of-coordination package truly made all the difference in the world to having the wedding of my dreams. I can be very OCD and had a very specific vision of what I wanted. I even questioned whether the month-of package was worth doing considering I'm a very DIY type person, and I promise it is the BEST money you will spend out of your entire wedding budget. Carissa completely understood my vision from Day 1, and executed it better then I could have ever imagined! She knows the industry and wedding community so well, every little detail mattered as much to her as it did to me, and she came up with so many ideas I never would have thought of. The day-of everything could not have gone smoother, I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. If you are questioning whether you need a planner I PROMISE you will be so grateful and never look back!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Rose · Married on 10/09/2016

Hiring Carissa of Campbell Events was one of the best things I could have done for my wedding. She somehow worked her magic and made my wedding the dream that that my husband and I had been planning for over 2 years. She seamlessly made the night flow and made sure that we had everything (and trust me there were A LOT of things) we needed to make our dream a reality. I will DEFINITELY use Campbell Events again for another event and will always refer them as my first recommendation for wedding planning!

Kirsten · Married on 10/09/2016

Carissa is very good at details and seeing every detail through. She is very thorough and is sure to make your event memorable.

Jackie · Married on 10/09/2016

Campbell events was used for my friend for her wedding and bachelorette party. They were very helpful when it came to planning everything and making sure that the bride and her friends had a great time. Definitely recommend!

paula · Married on 10/09/2016

Carissa was professional and on the ball the entire weekend!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Shola · Married on 04/12/2016

Amazing attention to detail. Personable and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

Carissa of Campbell Events is amazing! She worked tirelessly and was always full of energy and in good spirits. She was able to take over all of my ideas big and small and made sure they were all taken care of. Planning a wedding was fun, but remembering, coordinating and making sure everything was executed on the day of was too much for us to handle. We are incredibly glad we hired Campbell Events. They were able to organize it all, coordinated with all of our vendors and the venue and ensured that we had the beautiful wedding that we had spent months planning. With Carissa at the helm, we were able to enjoy the wedding and the special day! It also rained the morning of our wedding and she was able to help smooth things over with the venue so that we could wait it out as long as possible. Thanks to her help we were able to have the outdoor ceremony we dreamed of!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Namita · Married on 05/11/2019

Very good experience

Carissa was a pleasure to work.I was impressed with her professionalism and her planning & execution of the wedding that she did for us.

Sent on 05/21/2019